• 10 months later...

Nice,  work there  4/5 days everything worked except sex with Ann [no animation], I try to quit and get enslaved had sex for food and collect sample from coyotes. Please a little hint how I get out?

Thank`s

after going through food dialogue 8 times and doing what Alisa says she'll release you

Found the solution...

• 4 months later...

so im new to LV modding (see mod list pic) that's what I got running so far

but while using Sexout Kennel show if I go on the stage after the act I fall over (normal) but then the game crashes :/

every thing else is working so far..

so am I missing something :/

post-53106-0-59006400-1494078954_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
18 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Same, are we sure that it's inside the Atomic Wrangler??

There should be a door in the right corner as you look at the stage, with a guard if i remember correctly,  if theres no door there then you must have something overriding it.

5 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

There should be a door in the right corner as you look at the stage, with a guard if i remember correctly,  if theres no door there then you must have something overriding it.

23 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Same, are we sure that it's inside the Atomic Wrangler??

turns out i was missing the sexout base and sexout ng yall gotta add that to the instaation instructions cant expect us to know everything i thought this was standalone

19 hours ago, N0B0 said:

turns out i was missing the sexout base and sexout ng yall gotta add that to the instaation instructions cant expect us to know everything i thought this was standalone

Requirements are on the first page,  although they are a little out of date since this mod hasnt been updated since 2015.

On 8/27/2015 at 10:34 PM, User09 said:
  • Submitter                      User09
  • Submitted
    08/27/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexout 2.10.94, Sexout Slavery 1.4.11, Sexout Common Resources and Sexout Kennel 4.6 
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

It might be trying to load an asset that doesn't exist. Use the GECK or FNVEdit to check the NPCs and try transporting them to you with the console. If one of them causes the crash it might be because their outfit is bugged.

It might also be because your load order is not the right one.
Make sure that this mod is after all "required mods" listed on the "masters".

• 2 years later...

Man I am sick of these broken, half arsed, incomplete mods. Once your enslaved as far as I can see there is nothing that you can do to escape. No hints, no indications and no dialogue options. If you can't be arsed to finish or bug test your mod then delete the fucking thing. Yes, it lets your character fuck a dog. Big Whoop. But does the quest work, or was it after thought that got forgotten after the twat that wrote this crap nutted??

Sorry if I am being harsh or rude, I hope no delicate sensibilities were offended, but I feel like I have had my time wasted so I am a little salty. 

5 hours ago, SAMmyD93 said:

Man I am sick of these broken, half arsed, incomplete mods. Once your enslaved as far as I can see there is nothing that you can do to escape. No hints, no indications and no dialogue options. If you can't be arsed to finish or bug test your mod then delete the fucking thing. Yes, it lets your character fuck a dog. Big Whoop. But does the quest work, or was it after thought that got forgotten after the twat that wrote this crap nutted??

Sorry if I am being harsh or rude, I hope no delicate sensibilities were offended, but I feel like I have had my time wasted so I am a little salty. 

The modmaker stopped working on the mod 8 years ago. I doubt that this mod will be finished by him/her.

I don't think he/she will mind if you made an ending for this mod.