really nice work! Good job to the builder!

It can be more excited if add some rape scenario in the area...

I was actually planing to do a little event thingy where the player could get raped in one of the bathroom stalls I might do that in a future update (maybe around Christmas) but I'm currently working on updating other existing mods and working on a new mod on the side.

I got the perk ( but no announsment when I got perk) and after free from slavement I cant quit becouse enslavment again and I observ that may inteligence drop 3 points is a bug?

Thank`s

ps. sorry for my bad english

Nope the lower intelligence isn't a bug however I'm going to change the amount it lowers the intelligence by in the next patch.

When the dog engages in a sex act with the PC in the VIP showroom, I receive a runtime error and New Vegas crashes to the desktop.

do you have NVAC installed ?

I do, I will try updating that, but I'm not anticipating that it will make much of a difference since it was installed less than 3 months ago.

EDIT: determined that the installed version is still the most current.

EDIT: determined that same error occurs when engaging in sex act with a mongrel in the kennel prison from SO Kennel

When the dog engages in a sex act with the PC in the VIP showroom, I receive a runtime error and New Vegas crashes to the desktop.

I do, I will try updating that, but I'm not anticipating that it will make much of a difference since it was installed less than 3 months ago.

EDIT: determined that same error occurs when engaging in sex act with a mongrel in the kennel prison from SO Kennel

Which Sexout version are you running ?

The newest Beta version. 2.10.93b10

That's actually not the newest beta version the newest beta version is 2.10.95b7, try installing 2.10.94 or 2.10.95b7

That's actually not the newest beta version the newest beta version is 2.10.95b7, try installing 2.10.94 or 2.10.95b7

Will give that a shot, appreciate the help!

Will give that a shot, appreciate the help!

No problem

• 4 weeks later...

Rarrff!!

Do the perks do anything else other then lower your intelligence? I'm no scripter, but it would be interesting to have some additional effect added.

Say for 'Canidae Lover', maybe the player could approach ANY canine species [dog, coyote, mutant, cyber, etc...], that's friendly/neutral to offer/have sex with. Or maybe they approach her to 'beg' for it.

Maybe 'Exhibitionist' could tie into an Arousal/Lust/Orgasm increase somehow, activated when having sex with npc's in the area who would be 'aware' or 'watching'.

Just a thought or 2, or 3.., or .....

Loving it so far!

THX

Rarrff!!

Do the perks do anything else other then lower your intelligence? I'm no scripter, but it would be interesting to have some additional effect added.

Say for 'Canidae Lover', maybe the player could approach ANY canine species [dog, coyote, mutant, cyber, etc...], that's friendly/neutral to offer/have sex with. Or maybe they approach her to 'beg' for it.

Maybe 'Exhibitionist' could tie into an Arousal/Lust/Orgasm increase somehow, activated when having sex with npc's in the area who would be 'aware' or 'watching'.

Just a thought or 2, or 3.., or .....

Loving it so far!

THX

Currently the perks lower the intelligence slightly but they also increase a few other stats, I may do some effects for them later. However it will be a while before a new content patch is released because I'm currently working on a content patch for Sexout Kennel (5.0) and because Fallout 4 is around the corner, when I have played through Fallout 4 one or two times and finished Sexout Kennel 5.0 I might make a content patch for Sexout Kennel Show.

I like the idea of having dogs approach the player and beg her for sex, however I am not sure yet if it's a good idea in practice as it might break things but I'll look into that later.

also I'm glad you like it :D

Arroof!

I like the idea of having dogs approach the player and beg her for sex, however I am not sure yet if it's a good idea in practice as it might break things but I'll look into that later.

'User09'   -  Thanks for showing interest in my thoughts.

Yes, as I stated, I'm no scripter  [i'm trying, I'm trying, learning GECK bit by bit, got my own ideas for mods...] so I don't know what would happen to the game/mod scripts if canines could approach the player.

Content/updates for your current mod sets are always greatly appreciated, and as such should take priority [imho, and being the selfish bastard I am].

As for FALLOUT 4, I HEAR you! Me!?...I'm...,I...,Oh!, OH YASSS!...['scuz me, I have to go change]....

I just hope we don't see a sudden derth of modders onsite because everybody jumps on FO 4 after release...

THX

Arroof!

'User09'   -  Thanks for showing interest in my thoughts.

Yes, as I stated, I'm no scripter  [i'm trying, I'm trying, learning GECK bit by bit, got my own ideas for mods...] so I don't know what would happen to the game/mod scripts if canines could approach the player.

Content/updates for your current mod sets are always greatly appreciated, and as such should take priority [imho, and being the selfish bastard I am].

As for FALLOUT 4, I HEAR you! Me!?...I'm...,I...,Oh!, OH YASSS!...['scuz me, I have to go change]....

I just hope we don't see a sudden derth of modders onsite because everybody jumps on FO 4 after release...

THX

I will continue to support my mods and make updates until a sexout-like API for Fallout 4 gets released which is at very least a year from now however 2-3 after Fallout 4 gets released I won't be doing much modding because I need to play the game but after I've done most things in it I will go back to doing a bit modding. However I don't know what the other modders will do, I hope they at least make a few more updates before jumping ship

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...