None of the sliders seem to be working from racemenu.

Did you use the checkbox below build for Racemenu Morphs?

I use MO but don't have the bodyslide set to place the meshes into MO so I have to also manually move them so it could be that.

Other than that uh describe the process you used?

Heyho, can I make some slider requests? Could you maybe think about creating sliders for Scarlet Dawn, Crimson Twilight and Slave Leia Renewal? That would be awesome :D

The thing is I'm swamped, truth be told.

I just put up an update of Remodeled Armor UUNP Bodyslide HDT.  This was an enormous amount of work on both myself and Ousnius, we're talking about another 30 work hours for that update, plus likely troubleshooting for end-users.  This file since its release has probably tallied about a combined work hours of 50+ between the two of us.  I've not been doing all the Weight Paint work just too myself either Ousnius just put Re-Weighted Hoods into 1.06 which adds Head and Spine Weight Paints that were absent in all other Remodeled Armor Packs on the net.  So the current release has actual skirt, head, spine paints that appeared to be in the nifs at first glance but were not actually painted on.  Then there is all the ESP work Ousnius has done that his friend Chrono always intended to put into the CBBE version.  He has also been very studious about culling out un-needed files to keep the mod functioning not only at its best but to help avoid unforeseen issues.

Right now I'm finalizing UUNP sliders on Kiwa44 Minidresses, which I intend to post next. About 30 work hours in.  It might go up tonight in fact.

Then I have all of the stuff for High Poly Vanilla Armors by s666, still needs its weight paints converted to the UUNP system that's about 355 nif files representing about 150 Vanilla Outfits. about 40 work hours in.

After that, I'm working on Immersive Armors by Hothtrooper...Which is an immense honor given its mega status as a mod.

I expect that I'm looking at about 100 work hours in modding just to get all of that done.

So uh, I'm very busy.

-------------------------

I don't want to be off-putting so sorry if it comes off that way.  Just want to be real clear though that these are in fact massive undertakings that have involved not just a lot of my own time but also a whole other persons own personal free time.

I don't want to be off-putting so sorry if it comes off that way.  Just want to be real clear though that these are in fact massive undertakings that have involved not just a lot of my own time but also a whole other persons own personal free time.

You're doing amazing work!

On the topic of mini dress and remodeled armor, the mini dress mod changes the nocturnal dress' mesh and Remodel Armor also did the same along with adding a transparent version. Is there a way to use the mini dress mesh for the transparent version in remodeled?

[ ... ]

-------------------------

Nah, not a bit off-putting, the opposite, you do a great job and I love every single of your sliders. The bad side of this now is: I now already can't wait anymore for that Immersive Armors sliders :D

Here's one new finding that i just noticed today

xO0ETNx.jpg

h1hqQRx.jpg

Maybe making belt form fitting would make it not clip with armors 

nLMWhxO.jpg

Okay maybe it's just not possible without zapping stuff 

btw about that zapping panties thing u said if we do that won't that make all npc's pantieless

That idea is still unsolved.  I tried to switch all the Panties to slot 52 but no dice for some reason the Armor and Panty could not both be equipped at the same time.  That comes before figuring out how to make all the armors show up with a panty that is separate.

The Belted Corset is true to the original model.  I'm afraid the original was not form fitting to begin with.  Although it may certainly be possible to make it that way.  I was considering using an original Padded Belt with a Zap to test it out.  Thing is with so many projects on the plate then and now I just don't think stopping the work atm to adjust an item is a good idea.  Unless well if that item induces crashes, then sure.

Just released MiniDresses Collection for UUNP before bed last night...Woke up to having to do yard work...Still gotta make myself study up for school this is where classes start getting tough.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say thanks for this. Saved me the trouble of trying to do my own conversion again and the overall quality is a LOT higher than I usually see in a bodyslide so thanks for that.

The chastity bra and the nipple piercings had some issues with my preset, but I can iron them out by hand without issues when it becomes important enough. Scratch that - just checked and discovered that this is because my installed body didn't actually match my own preset. Do'oh. Rebuilt accordingly and filed under user error. :D

sloooowly warming to the idea of getting back into Skyrim and maybe modding again and finding this saved me a LOT of effort in getting my setup the way I wanted it.

Armbinder is a special case, so the best idea I have right now for that is to grab either the UNP version or the 7B version that I have made over at the 7B HDT Devious Devices page.

Sorry its not what you want to hear, Im busy on a file right now getting meshes fixed that cause a crash.

The Armbinder doesn't work in Bodyslide slider's due to the way its positioned, so it has to be prepared specially for the body you will use.

So, you're working on Immersive Armors sliders right now? Any plans what will come after those? (If not, may I suggest the TERA and BLESS armor packs by s666?)

Oh, and I'm waiting impatiently for another awesome work of my favorite slider creator :D Just do what you do, quality is (almost xD) more important than speed

Armbinder is a special case, so the best idea I have right now for that is to grab either the UNP version or the 7B version that I have made over at the 7B HDT Devious Devices page.

Sorry its not what you want to hear, Im busy on a file right now getting meshes fixed that cause a crash.

The Armbinder doesn't work in Bodyslide slider's due to the way its positioned, so it has to be prepared specially for the body you will use.

Surprisingly, your 7B armbinder works perfectly with my UUNP body!

I didn't realize the armbinder didn't work with bodyslide. Maybe provide it as an optional download with the devious corner stuff in UNP? Perhaps add this to your "known issues" in the original post with the workaround ^_^. Thanks for your work here!

Is there anything I need to do differently for these than for the outfits I install? Every outfit I download except for these work perfectly in my game, including with the racemenu morphs, but these do not seem to fit at all. It's strange, because I batch build all of my stuff at once, but still nothing.

I have noticed that there are files in DD assets with names like beltpadded_go, along with beltpadded_0 and _1. These don't seem to be created by bodyslide, could that be my issue?

Is there anything I need to do differently for these than for the outfits I install? Every outfit I download except for these work perfectly in my game, including with the racemenu morphs, but these do not seem to fit at all. It's strange, because I batch build all of my stuff at once, but still nothing.

I have noticed that there are files in DD assets with names like beltpadded_go, along with beltpadded_0 and _1. These don't seem to be created by bodyslide, could that be my issue?

That's odd,

I would have heard of an error like this a lot sooner believe me.  Although I'm known for being snappy at times especially after updating a big mod after some binge building, some people are quick too point stuff out and even a few give some nice pointers.

I think you might have just missed a step somewhere these bodyslide files are very nice.

I think it may be possible that you might have not built yourself a femalebody.nif without that there is no way for the meshes to actually fit.  See these meshes are very special compared to the other files I have provided as they do not contain a prebuilt body which is normally implanted into an outfit.

So when you open Bodyslide again have a look for a UUNP body, UUNP HDT, or a UUNP Specail.

You'll want to build that with the hands and feet also.  Be sure to select either your favorite body with the presets or move the sliders by hand and the same way for each of those three mesh types as well.  From there you might also have to manually move the meshes if your using a custom race if you do move meshes you will want to leave the .TRI files associated with those parts in the default characterassets folder that the files where generated too.

I prefer to just copy and paste the femalebody and its parts into unique race folder where its appropriate that's a part you will have to figure out on your own as each author of a custom race tends to do it just a little different.

Hope this helps you resolve your issue Bobbert,

From

Gameplayer

Surprisingly, your 7B armbinder works perfectly with my UUNP body!

I didn't realize the armbinder didn't work with bodyslide. Maybe provide it as an optional download with the devious corner stuff in UNP? Perhaps add this to your "known issues" in the original post with the workaround ^_^. Thanks for your work here!

Shoot your right I should just post the 7B Armbinder I re-weighted here since that would cover all the sevenbase variants.

Then I could just do the same to a unp version that would cover all the smaller unp bodies...

Ah I'll see about getting mine outta mod organizer and just post it up now.

That's odd,

I would have heard of an error like this a lot sooner believe me.  Although I'm known for being snappy at times especially after updating a big mod after some binge building, some people are quick too point stuff out and even a few give some nice pointers.

I think you might have just missed a step somewhere these bodyslide files are very nice.

I think it may be possible that you might have not built yourself a femalebody.nif without that there is no way for the meshes to actually fit.  See these meshes are very special compared to the other files I have provided as they do not contain a prebuilt body which is normally implanted into an outfit.

So when you open Bodyslide again have a look for a UUNP body, UUNP HDT, or a UUNP Specail.

You'll want to build that with the hands and feet also.  Be sure to select either your favorite body with the presets or move the sliders by hand and the same way for each of those three mesh types as well.  From there you might also have to manually move the meshes if your using a custom race if you do move meshes you will want to leave the .TRI files associated with those parts in the default characterassets folder that the files where generated too.

I prefer to just copy and paste the femalebody and its parts into unique race folder where its appropriate that's a part you will have to figure out on your own as each author of a custom race tends to do it just a little different.

Hope this helps you resolve your issue Bobbert,

From

Gameplayer

This is exactly what was wrong <_<. Somehow I built my body separately with a different, but very similar, preset.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll admit, this looks neat but it all sounds gibberish to me as a stupid person :P

Like, I have regular unp, will this work with it?

Or do I need uunp?

And what exactly is uunp anyway? I get it allows you to customize your body to any unp variant, but for example I have a bunch of unp armor mods, if I replace my unp with uunp body, will those still work, or do I have to manually adjust the body every time I change armor or something? :s

I'll admit, this looks neat but it all sounds gibberish to me as a stupid person :P

Like, I have regular unp, will this work with it?

Or do I need uunp?

And what exactly is uunp anyway? I get it allows you to customize your body to any unp variant, but for example I have a bunch of unp armor mods, if I replace my unp with uunp body, will those still work, or do I have to manually adjust the body every time I change armor or something? :s

UUNP is bodyslide for UNP based bodies (vid by Shinji72 that explains it nicely).

It would work with regular UNP, but it's pointless, since you already have the UNP meshes and using this mod with UNP would cause clipping (even if you chose the UNP preset, because different weighting).

TL;DR; If you switch to UUNP you will have to build all the armors with UUNP for your chosen preset or you will get clipping.

Regarding the DD equipment, should it move with physics and expand with preg mods?  If I'm reading the front page correctly that should be the case.  In my game they are form fitting but static.  I've used your other mods such as Remodeled Armor and Minidress and they work just fine.  I installed these files the same way and ran them through BodySlide so not sure what to do... if anything.

Regarding the DD equipment, should it move with physics and expand with preg mods?  If I'm reading the front page correctly that should be the case.  In my game they are form fitting but static.  I've used your other mods such as Remodeled Armor and Minidress and they work just fine.  I installed these files the same way and ran them through BodySlide so not sure what to do... if anything.

The original DD items don't have belly or breast weights on items covering those. It makes sense imo, you won't have boobs jiggling in a bra made out of metal for instance. In DDi you can disable Breast and Belly Jiggles when such items are worn. In this case you would build the non-HDT version of the bras, corsets and belts. Or you disable that setting in DDi and build the HDT version. It's up to you and your taste.

The original DD items don't have belly or breast weights on items covering those. It makes sense imo, you won't have boobs jiggling in a bra made out of metal for instance. In DDi you can disable Breast and Belly Jiggles when such items are worn. In this case you would build the non-HDT version of the bras, corsets and belts. Or you disable that setting in DDi and build the HDT version. It's up to you and your taste.

I agree, the physics really shoudn't be there for those items, especially the bra.  I guess I should have been more specific, with mods that scale belly and breasts, currently the items don't scale and they cut into the character's body.

I agree, the physics really shoudn't be there for those items, especially the bra.  I guess I should have been more specific, with mods that scale belly and breasts, currently the items don't scale and they cut into the character's body.

Well often the issue comes up that when someone starts using UUNP or CBBE Bodyslide Devices that they in fact don't realize that the outfits do not have an implanted player body.

Your going to need to make a femalebody.nif in Bodyslide so that the items actually fit the female.

None of the other conversions that I made actually need the player to make a female body cause the body is implanted in the outfit for say Remodeled Armor Conversion or Nsk13 armor.  So with the other stuff I did you wouldn't notice when wearing the "chest piece" cause it has a body in it.

Devices on the other hand do not usually occupy the "chest slot"

Sorry there is an extra step involved.

It seems to be that there are more 1st time bodyslide users than I could have imagined wanting to use UUNP Bodyslide now that it is a thing with a lot of options.