u forgot to put meshes for UUNP HDT Experimental or im missing something ?

Just use the Bodyslide Program to generate the meshes like normal.

You also need the textures and esp from original file to even use them.

You could wait for another Devious Mod Author to use them....But saying who and for what mod might spoil a surprise update : /

I would have added them to some other Thread that wasn't DD related otherwise.

Great conversions! Thanks for all the hard work, everything works brilliantly for me except for the standard soulgem nipple piercings.

I'm having some trouble with getting them to fit correctly, they seem to hover just in front of my character's nipples without actually piercing them.
The HDT bouncing does line up perfectly, they're just a bit too much forward.
I am using UUNP Top Model, body weight between 0.1 and 0.4, I didn't make any additional changes to breast size or anything.

Any ideas on things I could try to get it fixed?

On your end, the simplest thing you can do is adjust your nipple length in racemenu.

Uhhh it's not that close, and I don't have a nipple sausage fetish I'm afraid. ^^'

I just tested the Rings in the Preview Window its FUBAR.

In the game which is really all that matters the nipple piercings appear correctly.

No idea why preview window isn't functioning for this item don't care really either as long as they work in game I'm a-ok with it.

I appreciate the reports and sometimes I'm wrong but in this case it seems that the error is the Preview Window cause they seem to work in the game.

Try it out and make sure you export your UUNP Topmodel body pls.

On your end, the simplest thing you can do is adjust your nipple length in racemenu.

Uhhh it's not that close, and I don't have a nipple sausage fetish I'm afraid. ^^'

In the game which is really all that matters the nipple piercings appear correctly.

No idea why preview window isn't functioning for this item don't care really either as long as they work in game I'm a-ok with it.

I appreciate the reports and sometimes I'm wrong but in this case it seems that the error is the Preview Window cause they seem to work in the game.

Thanks for the reply. I was actually talking about the result ingame before, would it help if I posted a screenshot?

edit: Maybe the problem lies with my DD assets install, does it matter which options I select here?

http://puu.sh/mmSxd/841376f69f.jpg

http://puu.sh/mmSyc/3ca65fe3c8.jpg

Thanks for the reply. I was actually talking about the result ingame before, would it help if I posted a screenshot?

edit: Maybe the problem lies with my DD assets install, does it matter which options I select here?

UUNP Top Model is fine.

I have already tested this in game.

Be sure that you generate a UUNP HDT Body in Bodyslide that is your preferred body, you cant use some other TopModel body it has to be a UUNP one.

The next issue is where do your meshes export too.

If its Mod Organizer it exports to the Overwrite Folder, which you should make into a folder, to avoid overwrites.

If its some other Mod Manager than it exports to Skyrim\Data\Meshes\ some folder here....

Now the next issue.

I don't know about everyone else but I tend to use a Unique Player Race.  So in my case Bodyslide doesn't effect my players body, I have to copy the meshes after export and then paste over the meshes in its folder path.

Skyrim\Data\Meshes\Bakatti\Lunari\CharacterAssets  Or some such line but the female body meshes only effect Lunari if I replace them.

Below you will see a picture of my character wearing piercings with a Topmodel Weight of 34....also a .25 Fantasy Boob weight cause I was lazy about changing all sliders.

post-79263-0-79609200-1452200329_thumb.png

post-79263-0-74180600-1452200332_thumb.png

post-79263-0-26545800-1452200337_thumb.png

UUNP Top Model is fine.

I have already tested this in game.

Be sure that you generate a UUNP HDT Body in Bodyslide that is your preferred body, you cant use some other TopModel body it has to be a UUNP one.

The next issue is where do your meshes export too.

If its Mod Organizer it exports to the Overwrite Folder, which you should make into a folder, to avoid overwrites.

If its some other Mod Manager than it exports to Skyrim\Data\Meshes\ some folder here....

Now the next issue.

I don't know about everyone else but I tend to use a Unique Player Race.  So in my case Bodyslide doesn't effect my players body, I have to copy the meshes after export and then paste over the meshes in its folder path.

Skyrim\Data\Meshes\Bakatti\Lunari\CharacterAssets  Or some such line but the female body meshes only effect Lunari if I replace them.

Below you will see a picture of my character wearing piercings with a Topmodel Weight of 34....also a .25 Fantasy Boob weight cause I was lazy about changing all sliders.

Hmm, my body is quite certainly a UUNP HDT TopModel body created via bodyslide, so I don't think that's the issue.

I use NMM to manage mods, meshes go to Skyrim\Data\Meshes\... as you wrote.
I use a vanilla race, not a unique player race.

Piercings from this mod fit perfectly though:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2456-uunp-hdt-piercing-sets/

If it works on your end I guess I'll try messing around a bit more in bodyslide and see if there's anything I missed.

Thanks again.

edit: Solved! I switched up the install/overwrite order of some of my skeleton and physics mods (because a few newly added animations caused deformities to happen) and somehow that also fixed the the piercings. I don't get it, but solved is solved!

Edited by hyuhyu

Hey Gameplayer God of armor conversion master of skintightness 

i'm wondering is there a way to fix this

post-31719-0-68258200-1452385684_thumb.jpg

Also could u add download link for those new armor conversion's original files

here's Nao praying for the link's

post-31719-0-38048100-1452385903_thumb.jpg

also maybe if u have time could u make a guide of the process u do for armor conversion

so, I have 2 profile in MO.. UUNP and CBBE..

Using this UUNP version i have nothing to say...excellent conversion!

..but no one has provided a CBBE conversion for this brilliant work by Gameplayer?

the latest CBBE conversions for DD mods is outated.. maybe koffman o diablio?

cheers!

S.

..but no one has provided a CBBE conversion for this brilliant work by Gameplayer?

cheers!

S.

Use this. It looks outdated but still includes all current DD framework items. Nothing was added to the framework after the Restrictive Set and chances are that nothing will in the future.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43710-ddddx-bodyslide-22d-cbbe-hdt-body-updated-20150228/

cheers!

S.

Use this. It looks outdated but still includes all current DD framework items. Nothing was added to the framework after the Restrictive Set and chances are that nothing will in the future.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43710-ddddx-bodyslide-22d-cbbe-hdt-body-updated-20150228/

ok Kimy, tnx!

^_^

maybe just the ballet boots is outdated (using HDT HH and not the new NiO Heels setup)

Zipsuit?

Yes you can use nifskope to remove the zippers shouldn't be an issue.

How? I can't find any guides to editing meshes in Nifskope. There are documents suggesting that you can click on triangles to select them -- but that doesn't seem to work for me.

Hi,

I have UNPB TBBP body by MrTM and I wanted to install DD assets and DD extended for the first time, but unfortunately they have major clipping issues. Someone in forum mentioned that it can be fixed with this mod. If so, am I right to assume that I only need two files DDa and DDx from download menu? Should I uninstall original DD assets and DD extended before installing this? If I use Enhanced character edit instead of racemenu, will there be a slider to set those items to UNPB TBBP?

Sorry for newbie questions and thanks to anyone who might help.

Hi,

I have UNPB TBBP body by MrTM and I wanted to install DD assets and DD extended for the first time, but unfortunately they have major clipping issues. Someone in forum mentioned that it can be fixed with this mod. If so, am I right to assume that I only need two files DDa and DDx from download menu? Should I uninstall original DD assets and DD extended before installing this? If I use Enhanced character edit instead of racemenu, will there be a slider to set those items to UNPB TBBP?

Hmm, major clipping issues normally only will come up, if you have CBBE armor meshes together with UNP body meshes. So, did you choose the right body during the fomod installation?

These files here only work together with Bodyslide by Caliente and there the UUNP options. So, if you don't really know how to use Bodyslide, you first should check if you really did install the proper UNP variants during the fomod installation.

Hi,

Hello and welcome to my explanation of how this works.

First your going to download and install Bodyslide from Nexus,

2nd you install that just like any other mod.

3rd Go to, Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide.exe  <--Pin this so you get there faster in future.

Now,

Open Bodyslide,

Goal: Make a UUNP HDT, UNPB body

1) "Outfit/Body tab" find UUNP HDT body

2) "Preset tab" just below outfit/body tab

3) Check 'Racemenu Morphs" if desired

4) Batch Build or Build

5) Follow up by making hands and feet same way

Goal: Make UNPB HDT DDa and DDx items

1) Find Group Filter tab

2) Select Groups

3) Check Mark UUNP DDa (HDT) GF and UUNP DDx HDT

3a) < Select UNPB Preset >< I forgots

4) Select Racemenu Morphs if desired

5) Batch Build

Goal: Want to have every damn possible Vanilla Outfit and many popular outfits by NSK13 also fit the UUNP HDT UNPB body with my snazzy new fitting Devious Devices!

1) Go to Nexus

2) Search Author Gamefever

3) Download all his bodyslides

4) Endorse all those files

5) Make the slides in Bodyslide

Play game and Profits?

And you thought it was going to be a simple explanation haha

Why make all the armors and outfits fit the UUNP HDT body

1) cause not all the outfits and bodies have the same "weight paints" <this effects how the clothing morphs during animations if it sucks it clips hugely bad.

2) you want to be able to use a lot of different stuffs from many diff authors and have everything fit right?

Anyways

I made sliders for a shit ton of stuff

Remodeled Armor, 356 parts for all vanilla outfits....All of Them

Nsk13 outfits,,,,all of them

Mini-Dresses 60 outfit pack

Immersive Armors, 30 outfits converted

And well a shiz ton of freaking stuff all of it will fit to the form and be pleasing

o/ enjoy

after you did all of that you will be very familiar with how to bodyslide.

Hi Gameplayer, I haven't played in a while and doing a fresh install and wanted to ask. I've played with both NMM and MO. I read in your OP that some items might not get the right textures since MO places your mods in a different location, so would your recommend NMM over MO. I was kinda digging MO once I figured it out and I do know NMM made major changes since I last used it.

Edit : Or can I just manually add them like you have do when you have custom races?

Hi Gameplayer, I haven't played in a while and doing a fresh install and wanted to ask. I've played with both NMM and MO. I read in your OP that some items might not get the right textures since MO places your mods in a different location, so would your recommend NMM over MO. I was kinda digging MO once I figured it out and I do know NMM made major changes since I last used it.

Edit : Or can I just manually add them like you have do when you have custom races?

Use Mod Organizer.

1) Easier to set up mods that need to be installed in order

2) Just as easy to set up load orders, (added this to distinguish that it is different from install order)

3) Mods installed and uninstalled by simple 1 second click, as opposed to taking several minutes to uninstall due to a mistake in install order

I've played with mods for years and I just gotta say the hours it saves add up into likely days or weeks worth of time.

Its true that the tool gets more useful and saves more time when the amount of mods you want to use starts to get rather numerous.

Ah I found it,

Well see what happened to me when I used Bodyslide is that when looking at the outfit in bodyslide, The Bodyslide program looks to skyrim\data\textures.....For textures.

Mod Organizer places textures along with everything else into Skyrim\ModOrganizer\Mods\ "specific mod's folder'

So as you can see in bodyslide you wont see the textures but in game you will.

Of course its easy to fix that real quick just by dropping the armors texture into the appropriate folder.

Use Mod Organizer.

1) Easier to set up mods that need to be installed in order

2) Just as easy to set up load orders, (added this to distinguish that it is different from install order)

3) Mods installed and uninstalled by simple 1 second click, as opposed to taking several minutes to uninstall due to a mistake in install order

I've played with mods for years and I just gotta say the hours it saves add up into likely days or weeks worth of time.

Its true that the tool gets more useful and saves more time when the amount of mods you want to use starts to get rather numerous.

Ah I found it,

Well see what happened to me when I used Bodyslide is that when looking at the outfit in bodyslide, The Bodyslide program looks to skyrim\data\textures.....For textures.

Mod Organizer places textures along with everything else into Skyrim\ModOrganizer\Mods\ "specific mod's folder'

So as you can see in bodyslide you wont see the textures but in game you will.

Of course its easy to fix that real quick just by dropping the armors texture into the appropriate folder.

Great as long as I see them in game that's all I need MO it is.

• 2 weeks later...