Lets see Following files are almost completely converted to UUNP at this time on my machine

Ā 

Emfy

Ursine

Ancient Draugr

Wild Huntress

By Nsk13

Ā 

Tiwa44's Minidresses

Ā 

I've already begun working on HN66's Nails and s666's High Poly for UUNP.

Ā 

You are the business!! Thank you and looking forward to them.

Ā 

Gameplayer im wondering will u do the old nails too that had sharper nails?

Ā 

they were from humannature66 too

Ā 

Spades and spikes, I was thinking about making both.

Ā 

I've already had a peak at them and I may have to separate left set from right set but I think I got it.Ā  My intention is to not only make them easy to install through Bodyslide but also to apply them to CT77 gloves and gauntlets.Ā  So it'll have lots of entry fields to complete due to not wanting an ESP to control them...Might not be the most efficient way, still thinking about it.

Ā 

Ā 

Has anyone experienced an issue where bodyslide exportsĀ only the .tri files and not the meshes? I batch built all of my stuff in bodyslide. I have meshes and .tri files for all my armors, but there are no meshes for the devious devices, just the .tri. I'm totally lost as to what I'm doing wrong.

Ā 

Newmiller updated his vampire cuirass with chains and appears to have added some pieces that look pretty darn awesome. :)

Ā 

Just sayin...... :)

Ā 

I actually tried to contact Newmiller about his Vampire Cuirass and in fact I have some parts ready to go but his messages are set to block on his Nexus Account.Ā  D: maybe its just me lol idk.

Ā 

Ā 

I tried to find him/her to ask about permission to add the Experimental Latex outfits to Cursed Loot (I'd have to bundle them), but finding alien life is probably easier than finding a way to send Newmiller a message. I guess it doesn't help that I am not maintaining a presence on Nexus.

Ā 

I'm just not sure I'm feeling up to trying to contact Newmiller in his files comments post box.

Ā 

I have about 5 major mods to push out to completion.

Ā 

Re-modeled armor needs another pass.

Ā 

I've sent off 5 letters today asking for formal conversion permission's so that when I get done with whats in front of me I don't go "uh whats next?"

Ā 

I'm aware that Aradia Devious "Rogue Armor" needs its armor values stripped and added back in as an enchantment.Ā  The "Rogue Armor" needs a CBBE slider made and I have identified a very fast way to correct that issue.Ā  In fact I'm planning a total re-vision pass of CBBE sliders and formally releasing it asĀ  a pack in Downloads section.Ā  I have also identified how, why, and the method to fix the reason that the unp version is misbehaving when not set too 0 or 100 weight.

Ā 

I'm also aware that our Devious Device fans are asking for me to make the Deviously Cursed Loot fit better with the current DD Items.

Ā 

So I have enough to keep me busy I think for about 2 weeks.

Ā 

I'm also aware that our Devious Device fans are asking for me to make the Deviously Cursed Loot fit better with the current DD Items.

Ā 

Ā 

Fit better as in reduced clipping, or...?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes, see the Zipsuit and the Catsuit were not designed around the Devious Devices or vs versa.

Ā 

So the question is can it be done, in my mind I'm worried about how it may change the look of the outfits or devices to some degree but the idea is to tweak them so that everything might fit better than it ever did before.

Ā 

I hear that I have to do some work on the Mak Pantie for Remodeled Armor.

Ā 

Once that is done things should be really cool for Devious Device users that make use of Remodeled Armor for UUNP Bodyslide.Ā  Due to the fact that end-users can Zap Slide the panty and then use Mak Panty or actually thongs too from my other slider sets :)

Ā 

So whats that mean when your playing with Deviously Cursed Loot hehe

Ā 

It means that when you get a belt slapped on....Off come the panties and you still see the Armor Outfit you are wearing ;)Ā the belt will replace the pantie/thong.

Ā 

Measures that I am taking like these will enhance the entire experience that Devious Device User's will have when playing the game with the DD Teams Mods!Ā  This will offer players a whole new level that no other modder has attempted, basically to ensure that the entire system all comes together and works just how gamers expect with a massive amount of support for many many popular armor sets!

Ā 

When you play your game you will know for certain that all Nsk13, Remodeled Armor, Minidresses, High Poly Armor Replacer, TheminBlackArmorShop, Immersive Armors, and many many more UUNP sets that I had a hand in creating will all come together and function seamlessly with the Devious Device Family of mods and in fact no other mass collection of Armors and Outfits will work as well.

Ā 

Why, cause a member of the DD Team had a hand in making that so

Ā 

:lol:

Ā 

I'm not sure how else to explain why I'm making the biggest push into UUNP people have ever seen, but uh its just like that...

Ā 

See people that use one off's sliders...If they only knew just what I was working on and that it all had a grand design and the whole thing was meant to completely enhance your experience while playing our mods and that since its the same guy building on the whole thing....With making the entire experience come together....

Ā 

I just cant wait for you guys to finally realize the push and effort Im making...

Ā 

CBBE user's will wish that their slider stuff was as fully realized as the effort Im making haha.

noticed this on nexus:

Ā 

Ousnius is now officially a Co-Author of the file!

If you didn't know he is the creator of the UUNP system

Ā 

actually Bringthenoise started it as u can see on the first page hereĀ http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/

Ā 

anyway noticed something niceĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

izBaFR9.jpg
mtxKYTf.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

harnesses look nice with Merta Assassin set

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

There's some weirdness with the misc armor set's from nexus on my custom bodyslide skykids

Ā 

also there's at least one bad clipping on remodeled armor 1.05 only when not wearing bootsĀ 

Ā 

here's album link:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

they changed imgur u can now only make an album or publish the pictures for everyone to seeĀ  :(

Ā 

also that skykid issue wasn't on the remodeled armors

Ā 

it's only on your misc armor set'sĀ 

Ā 

weirdly some Gwelda armors dont have the same issue on neck but instead they have issue on wrist

Ā 

then there's red riding hood that has both issues

Ā 

hoping for fix so that skykids can wear some of the armors

Ā 

Ā 

I'm aware that Remodeled armors needs another run in Mesh Rigger.

Ā 

I have culled my load order and am about to remove the ol Rickterhk Version from Mod Organizer and have another go at every single chest piece.

Ā 

I've been holding off cause well, Im not the only one working on the file.Ā  I have been looking at how to add skirt bones which believe it or not, not one remodeled armor has actual skirt bone paints on the outfits and in fact they are merely just bones added to the nif...Meaning they do absolutely nothing.Ā  I know this cause I spent about 5 hours looking at Vanilla Files and at author s666's High Poly Vanilla Replacer those all have painted skirt bones.Ā  Heck I might not even need to put in skirt bones cause not one upload out there has made actual use of them and well Nifskope smarties don't actually know that they need to check the specific nitri object >< or could look at paints in either Blender or Outfit Studio.

Ā 

The main issue I ran into the first run through seems to me to be that the computer ran out of memory sorting through the whole file directory which I just plopped into the Target folder of Rigger to let it run.Ā  Being as I now know that I'm not at fault for no skirt bones for Remodeled armor, I may just downscale the size of the run and have another go at it tonight or tomorrow.

Ā 

------

Ā 

I had issues with Ancient Draugr and Wild Huntress,

They both had meshes that had to have their partitions re-done which if you know Nifskope is about 5 clicks each...not the first thing that comes to mind when your crashing in game though so time was lost.

Ā 

With that fixed I still faced another problem which still exists in the file, I had to remove the item and add it back on to get it to look correct...Not sure why that is.

Ā 

As to your Skykid Issue, my 1st thought would be that you still need to overwrite your character bodies files with UUNP bodies.Ā  If you use the Racemenu morphs bodyslide will make TRI files, make sure that your bodies TRI files are in the normal actors folder otherwise the nif will fail to find those in the correct path structure...Hmm I think I know why I had a weird issue with those two armor's, my body tri files were missing.

So I'm new to the whole bodyslide thing and I Ā guess I'm a big confused. I'm using the Ningheim Race with UNBP body and the sliders don't actually change anything in my game. Is there something I'm missing?

Ā 

Yup, you could have your Ningheim Race with any Unp Body, about 50 body choices and there is also CBBE slider.

Ā 

UNP features about 2 times the amount of polygons so although CBBE is very popular too, unp is the go to girl for next generation eye candy.

Ā 

Ā 

Too make it work for Ning,

Ā 

You'll need Bodyslide

Also your going to want to Create a Body in Bodyslide this will export a whole female body to your meshes\actors\characterassets file folder.

Ā 

Take those files and overwrite your Ning bodies.

Ā 

From there you should be good to start using UUNP Morphs in Racemenu.

Ā 

------

Ā 

Main Advantage to using UUNP Bodyslide is that people like myself can make an easy mode slider that will allow you to make a specific armor fit your specific unp body and the end user just clicks a few buttons and blam there it is.

Ā 

I'm not sure about the neck, shoulder, arms, and legs sliders but I think they are considered 'legacy' which means they might work and they might not unfortunately both Remodeled Armor and s666's High Poly will most likely not support those sliders ><

Ā 

Not sure how far I will be able to push something new like that in the face of the amount of content I'm trying to get out to the world.

Ā 

I'm running all the chest pieces through mesh rigger again.Ā  This time I made sure to remove the .BSD files that control morphs and I'm running only chest pieces and only just a third of the file folders so hopefully I wont run into memory error's again.

Ā 

Ya the last time I ran it well had to sort through about a Gig's worth of files to alter the nif's well that couldn't have been good.

Ā 

Might be this evening or in the morning before I can do an update.

Ā 

Thinking about taking a nap.

Ā 

In the meantime I just did an update for Ursine, the texture pathing had to be fixed for the Imperial and Storm Cloak versions of the outfit.

Ursine works right on both charactersĀ  :)

Ā 

Here's some proof picturesĀ 

Ā 

wnmBQey.jpg
Ji2OfId.jpg
QdG7eKj.jpg
VKCpogV.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

first time taking pictures with npc

Ā 

quite hard to get them to behaveĀ 

Ā 

gotta study if there's easier ways to get them behave

Ā 

could u maybe make a guide about converting armors? i would like to try converting few swimsuits

Ā 

i have a swimsuit photoshoot in mind but there's just one swimsuit convertion for uunp that has working slider's