Gameplayer, I want to say, you've made me come back to Skyrim after too long, your work is brilliant. But I think I'm missing something, and it must be simple, because I'm having two problems that I haven't been able to figure out, and I was hoping someone might have some insight.

First, the Aradia Devious gear isn't forming to the bodies. The nipple-holes are too high, and the cups are too large. I can adjust them manually with the racemenu sliders, but they never get quite right, and any slight change throws them off. I have all your slider set files in my ModOrganizer BodySlide folders, and I run Bodyslide from inside MO, but I get the same thing. I should note that the Aradia Rogue and Parasite armors form perfectly with zero problems.

Second, about the same thing is happening with the rest of the devious assets, particularly when used with the rubber suit. Is there a particular suit I should be using, although I think the one I have is the one suggested. It's by Xarathos, and it's UUNP for Bodyslide .7 Alpha. But with or without the catsuit, the Devious gear, particularly the corset and restrictive gear, clips all over the place. Again, like it's not being built to the body. I know I'll feel like an idiot, but the fact that the Rogue armor (and all others) worked so well with Bodyslide... I don't know.

EDIT / UPDATE: After playing around, I got the Aradia Devious gear (the Living Armor and Rogue gear were always perfect) to behave. I tried them on an NPC follower, and they fit perfectly, so I figured the Lunari race might be the issue. I rebuilt as a Redguard, and (provided I didn't tweak too much) it fit much better. Although, now I have HDT vibrating breasts. They just won't stop jiggling, even when standing still, and it's not a natural motion, but a small, high-speed jiggle.

Still getting all sorts of clipping with Devious gear over the rubber suits, I'll try the same thing (NPC modelling) on that, too.

Gameplayer, I want to say, you've made me come back to Skyrim after too long, your work is brilliant. But I think I'm missing something, and it must be simple, because I'm having two problems that I haven't been able to figure out, and I was hoping someone might have some insight.

First, the Aradia Devious gear isn't forming to the bodies. The nipple-holes are too high, and the cups are too large. I can adjust them manually with the racemenu sliders, but they never get quite right, and any slight change throws them off. I have all your slider set files in my ModOrganizer BodySlide folders, and I run Bodyslide from inside MO, but I get the same thing. I should note that the Aradia Rogue and Parasite armors form perfectly with zero problems.

Second, about the same thing is happening with the rest of the devious assets, particularly when used with the rubber suit. Is there a particular suit I should be using, although I think the one I have is the one suggested. It's by Xarathos, and it's UUNP for Bodyslide .7 Alpha. But with or without the catsuit, the Devious gear, particularly the corset and restrictive gear, clips all over the place. Again, like it's not being built to the body. I know I'll feel like an idiot, but the fact that the Rogue armor (and all others) worked so well with Bodyslide... I don't know.

EDIT / UPDATE: After playing around, I got the Aradia Devious gear (the Living Armor and Rogue gear were always perfect) to behave. I tried them on an NPC follower, and they fit perfectly, so I figured the Lunari race might be the issue. I rebuilt as a Redguard, and (provided I didn't tweak too much) it fit much better. Although, now I have HDT vibrating breasts. They just won't stop jiggling, even when standing still, and it's not a natural motion, but a small, high-speed jiggle.

Still getting all sorts of clipping with Devious gear over the rubber suits, I'll try the same thing (NPC modelling) on that, too.

I use a Lunaria Race still as I have not changed over to FNIS player character exclusive animations, just avoiding work now as Im taking exams.

So the Lunaria Race Body should be in this folder.

Skyrim\ModOrganizer\Mods\Lunari Race V1.70\Meshes\Bhakti\actors\Lunari\character\character assets\

You want to replace your NIF files with ones made from Bodyslide,

UUNP HDT Body, hands, and feet.

I don't know if you know but I noticed just now that restrictive boots (leather) have the same model and texture as ebonite restrictive boots. It causes them to look identical in game.

OMG how embarrassing ><

I should have some time to look at them by the weekend.

I use a Lunaria Race still as I have not changed over to FNIS player character exclusive animations, just avoiding work now as Im taking exams.

Skyrim\ModOrganizer\Mods\Lunari Race V1.70\Meshes\Bhakti\actors\Lunari\character\character assets\

Ok, I was poking around some more and... I look in my Bodyslide folder, and I only have 1stpersonfemale and 1stpersonfemalehands, a 1 and 0 for each one. No feet or body or anything. I DID look and find some in the Aradia Rogue folder in my mods, which I've just now (reversibly) used to replace the ones in the Lunari folder. I'm not dead-set on that race, but I hope it helps me to get the Devious Expansion gear to fit OVER the catsuit, which is my ultimate goal with this. Basically, I'm not sure WHERE the NIF files made by BodySlide are located, or even IF my BodySlide has made them.

That turns out to not be it. Hands and feet are invisible if I build a Lunari character. I feel like I'm missing something stupid simple about Bodyslide.

so, I have 2 profile in MO.. UUNP and CBBE..

Using this UUNP version i have nothing to say...excellent conversion!

..but no one has provided a CBBE conversion for this brilliant work by Gameplayer?

the latest CBBE conversions for DD mods is outated.. maybe koffman o diablio?

cheers!

S.

Use this. It looks outdated but still includes all current DD framework items. Nothing was added to the framework after the Restrictive Set and chances are that nothing will in the future.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43710-ddddx-bodyslide-22d-cbbe-hdt-body-updated-20150228/

Last time I used toptoper's mod it had some really annoying visual bugs, and the 'fit' of items isn't nearly as soon as Gameplayer's.

So right now I'm taking a break from Skyrim until either someone ports Gameplayer's mod to CBBE, or someone ports LSAR HDT to UUNP. Actually I'd love if Gameplayer him/herself took on porting LSAR, their UUNP sliders are the best. 

Ok, I was poking around some more and... I look in my Bodyslide folder, and I only have 1stpersonfemale and 1stpersonfemalehands, a 1 and 0 for each one. No feet or body or anything. I DID look and find some in the Aradia Rogue folder in my mods, which I've just now (reversibly) used to replace the ones in the Lunari folder. I'm not dead-set on that race, but I hope it helps me to get the Devious Expansion gear to fit OVER the catsuit, which is my ultimate goal with this. Basically, I'm not sure WHERE the NIF files made by BodySlide are located, or even IF my BodySlide has made them.

That turns out to not be it. Hands and feet are invisible if I build a Lunari character. I feel like I'm missing something stupid simple about Bodyslide.

You have to actually start up Bodyslide.

Bodyslide is a 3rd Party Application.  A program that you start like NotePad, Word, MSpaint.

The Exe is in Skyrim\Data\Calientee\Bodyslide\

You have to actually start up Bodyslide.

Bodyslide is a 3rd Party Application.  A program that you start like NotePad, Word, MSpaint.

The Exe is in Skyrim\Data\Calientee\Bodyslide\

Oh my. I seem to have misrepresented the nature of the problem I've been having. I have BodySlide loaded in ModOrganizer, and it functions fine. I've used your sliders (beautifully, I might add) to get the Rogue Armor to fit. The program runs in MO, but I feel like I'm not sure what exactly it's supposed to DO. For example, I got the Aradia Bra to get on my character, but the cups were way bigger than the actual boobs, and the in-game UUNP MORPH sliders changed the size of the clothes, and after a LOT of adjusting values, I could get it to mostly fit. I thought BodySlide was to largely automate this process, to reduce the clipping and ridiculously misfit clothes? And I guess I feel the more I fiddle, the more I'm going to fuck up a delicate balance of your sliders work. Is this how you got the DDX gear to go over the catsuits?

Ive  been looking to change my armor coversions for awhile due to a ton of clipping issues and some stuff never showing up and found this :D However, whenever I try to install  your DDa or DDx files into NMM, they just appear as "Skyrim Incremental Saver". Any help?

Edit: Ok, I somehow fixed it. I just updated NMM and it fixed it, so version 0.61.13 should fix it if anyone comes across this issue in the future :D

Original mods on Nexus,

Authors are Nekrulz and Newmiller.

Hello I love all your UUNP conversions really fantastic work but i noticed in the DL section you have two latex options i'm assuming they are for two different latex outfits but where do we get the original mods for those two?

I think the outfits are now seeing use in Deviously Cursed Loot 5.3

Original mods on Nexus,

Hello I love all your UUNP conversions really fantastic work but i noticed in the DL section you have two latex options i'm assuming they are for two different latex outfits but where do we get the original mods for those two?

Thank you for the quick reply. I think the experimental latex mod must be down, but is the other one the zipsuit by nakrulz?

and on that subject of Devious i've been looking all over loverslab and can't seem to find any suggestions/mods for a male dom player when it commes to devious mods they seem to be all geared towards a female pc.

Would you happen do have any recommedations?

Original mods on Nexus,

Thank you for the quick reply. I think the experimental latex mod must be down, but is the other one the zipsuit by nakrulz?

and on that subject of Devious i've been looking all over loverslab and can't seem to find any suggestions/mods for a male dom player when it commes to devious mods they seem to be all geared towards a female pc.

If you want to use the Zipsuit I have a bodyslide file for it in the Devious Cursed Loot UUNP file.

Just drag the files generated to Nekrulz folder.

The Latex is a sort of Corset Dress he made which is typically black but has other color options.

For Dom play,

Defeat has a means to bring those Bandits home to your dungeon.

There is a poser around here some where to force female NPC into erotic positions.

There is really a lack of anything outside of the female player character sex slave fantasy.

Original mods on Nexus,

If you want to use the Zipsuit I have a bodyslide file for it in the Devious Cursed Loot UUNP file.

Just drag the files generated to Nekrulz folder.

The Latex is a sort of Corset Dress he made which is typically black but has other color options.

For Dom play,

Defeat has a means to bring those Bandits home to your dungeon.

There is a poser around here some where to force female NPC into erotic positions.

There is really a lack of anything outside of the female player character sex slave fantasy.

Thank you very much the zipsuit was actually the one i was looking for the most.

And yea I have defeat already and underground bathhouse that has a torture room but unfortunately only two wall mounts are usable, that's exactly what i'm trying to find is mod's that add torture rooms with functional/usable devices that you can place your slaves and followers in. I have devious devices intergration and that says something about being able to teach npcs lessons but i'm not exactly sure what's entirely meant by that i haven't been able to figure that part out yet in game.

When you say poser mod do you mean posing in a torture device like a cage or wall mount?

Thank you very much the zipsuit was actually the one i was looking for the most.

And yea I have defeat already and underground bathhouse that has a torture room but unfortunately only two wall mounts are usable, that's exactly what i'm trying to find is mod's that add torture rooms with functional/usable devices that you can place your slaves and followers in. I have devious devices intergration and that says something about being able to teach npcs lessons but i'm not exactly sure what's entirely meant by that i haven't been able to figure that part out yet in game.

When you say poser mod do you mean posing in a torture device like a cage or wall mount?

He's probably thinking of this:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1255-ill-take-the-display-model/

You can also use jaxons positioner (on nexus), use the console command "coc zbfTestCell" copy some of the furniture there, and then "coc WhiteRunOrigin" to get out and place the furniture in a player home of your choice. You can instruct followers to use the furniture I think. You can use Puppetmaster to make pretty much any NPC a follower, or if you want something a bit more immersive, Paradise Halls (nexus) and the Sexlab upgrades for it (on here) allow you to capture slaves in combat.

Maledom stuff is a bit thin on the ground, I think Sexlab Sexslaves offers a quest and player home that's geared towards it, but I've not actually got round to full playing that mod, so I'm going off the description.

He's probably thinking of this:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1255-ill-take-the-display-model/

You can also use jaxons positioner (on nexus), use the console command "coc zbfTestCell" copy some of the furniture there, and then "coc WhiteRunOrigin" to get out and place the furniture in a player home of your choice. You can instruct followers to use the furniture I think. You can use Puppetmaster to make pretty much any NPC a follower, or if you want something a bit more immersive, Paradise Halls (nexus) and the Sexlab upgrades for it (on here) allow you to capture slaves in combat.

Maledom stuff is a bit thin on the ground, I think Sexlab Sexslaves offers a quest and player home that's geared towards it, but I've not actually got round to full playing that mod, so I'm going off the description.

Ok I think I'm getting closer to what I'm after I have ZAZ, Paradise Halls, and Paradise Halls-sexlab extention and Paradise Halls-Home sweet home from off LL. I'll take a look at Puppetmaster I have Extensible Follower Framework and I believe that has an option to make npc's followers. So am I reading 'I'll take the Display Model' correctly you can tell your follower to get into a ZAZ device and they'll stay there for good? Do you have any experience with that mod by chance?

I will end up installing sexlab sex slaves eventually i just have to ask him what kind of things i'll be missing if i don't play through certain parts and as a female npc because last time i tried it things got weird for me because the guy in the dungeon was suppose to be training a follower i brought him and teaching me how to be a dom but he ended up calling me dragonborn slut and trying to do things to me.

Ok I think I'm getting closer to what I'm after I have ZAZ, Paradise Halls, and Paradise Halls-sexlab extention and Paradise Halls-Home sweet home from off LL. I'll take a look at Puppetmaster I have Extensible Follower Framework and I believe that has an option to make npc's followers. So am I reading 'I'll take the Display Model' correctly you can tell your follower to get into a ZAZ device and they'll stay there for good? Do you have any experience with that mod by chance?

I will end up installing sexlab sex slaves eventually i just have to ask him what kind of things i'll be missing if i don't play through certain parts and as a female npc because last time i tried it things got weird for me because the guy in the dungeon was suppose to be training a follower i brought him and teaching me how to be a dom but he ended up calling me dragonborn slut and trying to do things to me.

Haha, welcome to the world of LL modding, where unexpected things happen and you spend all your time trying to figure out what mod caused that to happen. My most recent one was that every time a Sexlab animation ended, Immersive Horses would summon my horse, making things a *bit* weird.

Yeah AFT has that option also, so I never really used Puppetmaster. I'll Take the Display Model basically gives you a bunch of spells that cycle through the various Zaz restraints, and gives you another 2 spells to tag a location and move the NPC to it. They should stay there for good, but may move a bit if something with physics hits them, and they also drift a bit if you whip them. It's kinda fun for 'decorating' a home though.

Is there a uunp version for the harness from milk mod economy?

I get tons of clipping on anything else that stays on my body when it gets equipped when entering a milking machine.

There's a UUNP file on the download page for MME, though it didn't work for me, YMMV. There's also an MCM option in MME to turn off the harness if using a machine, and switch it for suction pump/naked.

I guess there is just a lot involved.

Like what body did you build the outfits for?

Did you make a body for your character from Bodyslide?

Did you install the files to the correct folder?

I built the outfits for UUNP-UNPB, and in-game I move the UNPB slider in RaceMenu UUNP Morphs all the way to the right, which seems to now make every individual item fit. I think I need to reinstall the Lunari race mod, though, but I've rebuilt as a Redguard and just adjusted my appearance and attributes with the console anyway.

Anyhow, as far as making a body for my character from Bodyslide... I think so? Here is what I HAVE done, I THINK this should cover everything.

First, I open Bodyslide in MO, load all the assets I want to "build." In this case, it's the Aradia Devious gear, and all the DDa and DDx gear, and the MXW catsuits. I select my preset as UUNP-UNPB and use the Group Filter to run it for the keywords, then I do them in a few batches, based on those keywords. BodySlide says it successfully builds the files, which it SAYS it places in my Program Files/Skyrim folder, but really goes into my ModOrganizer/overwrite folder. As I understand, this SHOULD overwrite the Skyrim files as I launch through MO anyway, right? For each clothing item I build, it makes a .tri, a 1.nif and a 0.nif file. If I do it as a batch file, I choose the HDT version, although this doesn't seem to make much difference.

After your amazing troubleshooting, I thought that I might need to copy this meshes folder manually into my ACTUAL Skyrim directory, but this seems to have no real effect, as the assets fit individually, but I still get major clipping if I try to wear the corset over the catsuits, for example.

I'm not sure exactly what I need to do to build a body for my character in BodySlide, though. And, as I understand, Bodyslide is already putting the files in the correct folder. I feel like THIS is the aspect of BodySlide that I'm not getting right, like I need to direct it to WHERE these files need to go.

Haha, welcome to the world of LL modding, where unexpected things happen and you spend all your time trying to figure out what mod caused that to happen. My most recent one was that every time a Sexlab animation ended, Immersive Horses would summon my horse, making things a *bit* weird.

Yeah AFT has that option also, so I never really used Puppetmaster. I'll Take the Display Model basically gives you a bunch of spells that cycle through the various Zaz restraints, and gives you another 2 spells to tag a location and move the NPC to it. They should stay there for good, but may move a bit if something with physics hits them, and they also drift a bit if you whip them. It's kinda fun for 'decorating' a home though.

Heh yea it's coming along slowly but surely.

Thank you for the recommendations will try them out see how things go.

I built the outfits for UUNP-UNPB, and in-game I move the UNPB slider in RaceMenu UUNP Morphs all the way to the right, which seems to now make every individual item fit. I think I need to reinstall the Lunari race mod, though, but I've rebuilt as a Redguard and just adjusted my appearance and attributes with the console anyway.

Anyhow, as far as making a body for my character from Bodyslide... I think so? Here is what I HAVE done, I THINK this should cover everything.

First, I open Bodyslide in MO, load all the assets I want to "build." In this case, it's the Aradia Devious gear, and all the DDa and DDx gear, and the MXW catsuits. I select my preset as UUNP-UNPB and use the Group Filter to run it for the keywords, then I do them in a few batches, based on those keywords. BodySlide says it successfully builds the files, which it SAYS it places in my Program Files/Skyrim folder, but really goes into my ModOrganizer/overwrite folder. As I understand, this SHOULD overwrite the Skyrim files as I launch through MO anyway, right? For each clothing item I build, it makes a .tri, a 1.nif and a 0.nif file. If I do it as a batch file, I choose the HDT version, although this doesn't seem to make much difference.

After your amazing troubleshooting, I thought that I might need to copy this meshes folder manually into my ACTUAL Skyrim directory, but this seems to have no real effect, as the assets fit individually, but I still get major clipping if I try to wear the corset over the catsuits, for example.

I'm not sure exactly what I need to do to build a body for my character in BodySlide, though. And, as I understand, Bodyslide is already putting the files in the correct folder. I feel like THIS is the aspect of BodySlide that I'm not getting right, like I need to direct it to WHERE these files need to go.

Bodyslide does not put the files into the Lunari Race Folder for you.

I highly suggest that when you have finally gotten your Bodyslide Files situated....That you right click on the Overwrite Folder, and select "create mod"

post-79263-0-85940200-1456177949_thumb.png

post-79263-0-51314600-1456177951_thumb.png

Bodyslide does not put the files into the Lunari Race Folder for you.

I highly suggest that when you have finally gotten your Bodyslide Files situated....That you right click on the Overwrite Folder, and select "create mod"

Ok, so I've been long-term stupid about the Overwrite Mod for, oh, the past three years, or at least since I've been using Mod Organizer. Reinstalled Bodyslide and did the Overwrite thing, now the Lunari Race AND HDT physics are working perfectly. Previously, I had the boobs and butts of NPCs with HDT clothes randomly stretching off to a point, like a giant streak of color bouncing across the screen. No more!

So I've rebuilt the MXW stuff, all Aradia's stuff, all the Devious and Expanded gear (all HDT) and it all now FITS and MOVES properly. HUGE advancement, thank you!

My ONLY last wish is to be able to get the Devious gear OVER the catsuit, which I know you yourself said was tough. Is there a weight or specific body slider setting you used?

Devious Gear should fit over the Catsuit when everything is finally in the same UUNP Body shape.

I personally used the Sevenbase UUNP.

Example

Belts, Corsets, Restrictive Gloves/Boots, most of the colors and of course the Armbinder should fit snug.

The one item that wont work real well with the Catsuit is the Padded Bra.  The Catsuit doesn't follow the contour of the breast between the two breasts the suit bridges across the valley between them.  The Padded bra however does not so the two are in direct design conflict and I wasn't about to radically alter the design of either as then the particular objects would no longer be "catsuit" or "padded bra" as the fans recognize.

I have some pictures posted on the front page as well as throughout the thread for reference.

Good to hear you have things working on your end.

Have fun.