Devious Gear should fit over the Catsuit when everything is finally in the same UUNP Body shape.

I personally used the Sevenbase UUNP.

Example

Belts, Corsets, Restrictive Gloves/Boots, most of the colors and of course the Armbinder should fit snug.

The one item that wont work real well with the Catsuit is the Padded Bra.  The Catsuit doesn't follow the contour of the breast between the two breasts the suit bridges across the valley between them.  The Padded bra however does not so the two are in direct design conflict and I wasn't about to radically alter the design of either as then the particular objects would no longer be "catsuit" or "padded bra" as the fans recognize.

I have some pictures posted on the front page as well as throughout the thread for reference.

Good to hear you have things working on your end.

Have fun.

Well, after I got everything individual to fit, I wondered why it wouldn't fit with the damn catsuit. I then realized that I wasn't using Deviously Cursed Loot (somehow never installed it) and was therefore using the WRONG catsuit. Now, everything, including Lunari and HDT works BEAUTIFULLY. You're doing Dibella's work, friend. 

I did have one question, I don't think it's related to your work, but wanted to see if anybody else has seen this with. With the HDT Aradia Devious gear (the silver stuff, not the Rogue), the breasts and butt will sometimes graphically stretch into the distance, leaving a large streak across the screen. Looks like the tits are getting pulled into a black hole or going to warp. I don't think it's your sliders, as it FITS perfectly, but some bug in the HDT system, because it's only the breasts and butt that do it on NPCs. 

Devious Gear should fit over the Catsuit when everything is finally in the same UUNP Body shape.

I personally used the Sevenbase UUNP.

Example

Belts, Corsets, Restrictive Gloves/Boots, most of the colors and of course the Armbinder should fit snug.

The one item that wont work real well with the Catsuit is the Padded Bra.  The Catsuit doesn't follow the contour of the breast between the two breasts the suit bridges across the valley between them.  The Padded bra however does not so the two are in direct design conflict and I wasn't about to radically alter the design of either as then the particular objects would no longer be "catsuit" or "padded bra" as the fans recognize.

I have some pictures posted on the front page as well as throughout the thread for reference.

Good to hear you have things working on your end.

Have fun.

Well, after I got everything individual to fit, I wondered why it wouldn't fit with the damn catsuit. I then realized that I wasn't using Deviously Cursed Loot (somehow never installed it) and was therefore using the WRONG catsuit. Now, everything, including Lunari and HDT works BEAUTIFULLY. You're doing Dibella's work, friend. 

I did have one question, I don't think it's related to your work, but wanted to see if anybody else has seen this with. With the HDT Aradia Devious gear (the silver stuff, not the Rogue), the breasts and butt will sometimes graphically stretch into the distance, leaving a large streak across the screen. Looks like the tits are getting pulled into a black hole or going to warp. I don't think it's your sliders, as it FITS perfectly, but some bug in the HDT system, because it's only the breasts and butt that do it on NPCs. 

What the guy above me said, its CPU related strain.

I see it too but it usually just snaps right back on its own in a few seconds.

If your seeing it for too long or perhaps even totally disappearing npc that doesn't come back even after a long while,

-Reduce your Script Load

-Lower Shadow Res

-Try out ENB Boost, helps if you have a lot of RAM ENB takes advantage

-If you have a good Video Card, you can remove Shadows being rendered by the CPU normally and make ENB do it for you, this helps a lot more if you have the video card to handle the shadows that ENB presets use.

Some obvious stuff,

-Try to use most recent skeleton and HDT XML files.

Is anybody else having clipping issues with the restrictive boots and the zipsuit? In my game the knees of the zipsuit are clipping through the restrictive boots. I built both the zipsuit and the boots using the "UUNP - UNP" preset in bodyslide.

Screenshots:

Hu6gbnJ.png?1ELCysTy.png?3

PS: Gameplayer, I love your work. I couldn't imagine playing Skyrim without your slider sets anymore.

Is anybody else having clipping issues with the restrictive boots and the zipsuit? In my game the knees of the zipsuit are clipping through the restrictive boots. I built both the zipsuit and the boots using the "UUNP - UNP" preset in bodyslide.

Screenshots:

Hu6gbnJ.png?1ELCysTy.png?3

PS: Gameplayer, I love your work. I couldn't imagine playing Skyrim without your slider sets anymore.

I don't believe I spent as much time hunting down issues with the Zipsuit as I did the Catsuit.

And Thanks Jb64 its always nice to get some appreciation.

I am having huge trouble with the HDT chastity bra. It causes my characters breasts to shrink to miniature size and causes ye'old breast spazzing from time to time when equipping / unequipping armor while wearing a chastity bra.

Here's what I've been doing so far:

- I had no problems with HDT before installing the DD sliders from here.

- I use a bodyslide UUNP special body with UNPB preset, XPMSE skeleton and hdt physics plugin, all the latest versions.

- After installing the sliders, I converted the DD items in Bodyslide (UUNP special body, group filters all the ones with DD and HDT, didn't select DD without HDT)

- Batch built all items with checked "RaceMenu Morphs"

- Started Skyrim, equipped a chastity bra and had this problem.

- I then went through the trouble to uninstall ALL my mods and started from scratch. I installed ONLY mods necessary for devious devices and HDT body / physics.

- Before installing the sliders again: everything ok (allthough static chastity bra), after installing the sliders, same problem.

- I have the same problem on two different computers.

- I have no other HDT related problems. Butt bounce, hair physics, breasts w/o bra, everything ok. Only with this [censored] chastity bra.

I would be eternally grateful if someone could point me in the right direction. Am I doing something wrong with Bodyslide? Is there some installing options with XPMSE that I could have messed up (don't think so)? I really hope I don't have to delve into xml editing as I have no idea about that matter.

Edit: a screenshot of my problem. It seems the breast spazzing happens almost anytime a bra is equipped.

post-836349-0-31526600-1457362072_thumb.jpg

There's an option in DD's MCM menu that's called "Handle Breast Node" or sth alike, which is checked by default. With this toggle active, DD will shrink your breasts to minimize clipping and jiggling. It's meant for armors that don't support HDT, where chastied breasts would clip-jiggle through the armor, or for immersion fanatics who think that chastied breasts wouldn't jiggle.

So, just uncheck that toggle and the breasts should stay big.

I am having huge trouble with the HDT chastity bra. It causes my characters breasts to shrink to miniature size and causes ye'old breast spazzing from time to time when equipping / unequipping armor while wearing a chastity bra.

Here's what I've been doing so far:

- I had no problems with HDT before installing the DD sliders from here.

- I use a bodyslide UUNP special body with UNPB preset, XPMSE skeleton and hdt physics plugin, all the latest versions.

- After installing the sliders, I converted the DD items in Bodyslide (UUNP special body, group filters all the ones with DD and HDT, didn't select DD without HDT)

- Batch built all items with checked "RaceMenu Morphs"

- Started Skyrim, equipped a chastity bra and had this problem.

- I then went through the trouble to uninstall ALL my mods and started from scratch. I installed ONLY mods necessary for devious devices and HDT body / physics.

- Before installing the sliders again: everything ok (allthough static chastity bra), after installing the sliders, same problem.

- I have the same problem on two different computers.

- I have no other HDT related problems. Butt bounce, hair physics, breasts w/o bra, everything ok. Only with this [censored] chastity bra.

I would be eternally grateful if someone could point me in the right direction. Am I doing something wrong with Bodyslide? Is there some installing options with XPMSE that I could have messed up (don't think so)? I really hope I don't have to delve into xml editing as I have no idea about that matter.

Edit: a screenshot of my problem. It seems the breast spazzing happens almost anytime a bra is equipped.

Devious Devices Integration:

The mod, that controls the behavior of the character and npc Devices,

Has a Breast Scaling Option that is "Turned On" by default.

Before Applying a Devious Bra to your PC or NPC when starting a new game,

Hit ESC,

Go to MCM

Find Devious Devices Menu

Find effects,,

Uncheck the Breast Node Management, while your there make sure belly node management is also unchecked.

The idea is that in real life real chastity bra's are actually quite small and squeeze the breasts to the chest but perhaps not that small but if you look around on some sites you'll see that the bra's actually squeeze the breasts quite a bit.  The Bra looks just like that IRL pictures.

This has been a feature now that many do not like and it can be shut off as the user prefers.

Your not the first person that this "error" has happened too so no don't feel odd it was quite the rash of reports when it was first introduced into the mod over a year or so ago.

Mr. X, Gameplayer,

Thank you so much!!! You ended my misery of several weeks! :)

It sits there as obvious as can be, clearly visible in the page I opened a hundred times for one reason or another. Even has its own helptext description. I feel a bit stupid now...  :blush: 

• 1 month later...

Hey, so I'll admit I'm very new to the UUNP business, so I hope it's something that can/should be fixed on my end.

Using my high-end paint skills I've pointed out my issues, I applied the "UNP7B" preset to the building-process, but all my devious gear ends up being too big for my character.

How can I fix this? ;_;

EDIT

I've narrowed it down to my own idiocy. Hooray \o/

If anyone happened to struggle with similar "issues", do make sure your body type is the same as the one you're "converting" to.

Hey, so I'll admit I'm very new to the UUNP business, so I hope it's something that can/should be fixed on my end.

Using my high-end paint skills I've pointed out my issues, I applied the "UNP7B" preset to the building-process, but all my devious gear ends up being too big for my character.

How can I fix this? ;_;

Hey Stigo250,

Its been a while since I did some trouble shooting been playing Fo4 in my downtime so Im rusty.

Ok first

Assuming that your playing a Vanilla Race....Meaning the Race's Body Meshes are in the default path.

You should first with Bodyslide Select the Body that you intend to use and build meshes for it....This will export meshes to overwrite the femalebody meshes in the default folder path structure....Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\characterassets

You need to make

UUNP HDT female body

UUNP female feet

UUNP female hands

for best results.

From there you should be squared away with body meshes.

Next,

You need to go to Groups Tab, select UUNP DDA HDT, UUNP DDX HDT

Then in Presets TAB select your body type

Then checkmark the Racemenu Morphs

Then hit batch build.

Your not the first to have a hard time getting started with Bodyslide so there are in fact some fairly complete responses throughout the thread on previous pages with pictures that are really good walkthroughs and hard to miss if you look.

post-79263-0-26473300-1462647473_thumb.png

post-79263-0-45000000-1462647475_thumb.png

<Snip>

Hey Stigo250,

<Snippity Snap>

Thanks a lot for your response.

this has been quite embarrassing all together, but I think I've gotten the hang of it, more or less, your instructions are very much welcomed.

Do I use any pre-set sliders for the initial body?

EDIT

I don't know, I can get it to match smoothly as long as I'm wearing a zipsuit (exhibisionist suit), most likely because it's all morphed to the same type.

I'm guessing I'm using a faulty body-mod, or I can't find the matching body-type in the presets.

Just can't seem to get it to fit while nude.

EDIT EDIT

It works it works it works.

No idea why, I feel like I did the exact same thing as yesterday, but apparently everything changes when you've slept.

Awesome mod, awesome work, and sorry for wasting your time.

Please accept cat picture as a proof of my appreciation ;_;7

post-3845-0-81058600-1462699090_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Gameplayer have u thought about making LOC conversions fit better with devious stuff

here's example of clipping

AHFoRsFa.jpg jDH57B8b.jpg

those LOC clothes fit really well with theme of devious devices

havent yet tested your new stuff on nexus but they do look nice

as always thank you for converting stuff for UUNP

Hey Gameplayer have u thought about making LOC conversions fit better with devious stuff

here's example of clipping

AHFoRsFa.jpg jDH57B8b.jpg

those LOC clothes fit really well with theme of devious devices

havent yet tested your new stuff on nexus but they do look nice

as always thank you for converting stuff for UUNP

What is LOC, may I ask? Cause those outfits look really good with the DD items.

I converted those for Kimy,

Uh as far as what Im working on next other than trying to explain to people on Nexus that Breast Weighted Hair is a real thing?

I'm building a bunch of UUNP armor mash ups and trying my hand at leveled list creation.

I want these armors to be worn by female NPC's in the game...At the same time without having to access their inventories and dress them.

So Im altering the NPC Leveled Lists entries for Iron at some point in the future.

Right now I have about 16 Bodyslides set up for Iron Armors and BandedIron Armors in well Bodyslide...Even Output paths...

My ESP though needs more entries got carried away in making the outfits in BSOS.

I don't have pictures of all of them yet....

But a few of those have versions with Tiwa44 MiniDresses under the armor.

Also Im sorting though the SkyrimMeshes.BSA for parts.

Also I am adding all the Steel Sets of UUNP from every open permission modder...

Even contacted one, he was all like Fucking Go for it man!

He was like thanks for keeping the mod goin.

But uh if you want to know what Ive been up too,

Hit up Nexus and check out the front page,

I've dual Hotfiles there right now.

Also converted a whole bunch of stuff to UUNP over the last week and released it there....Been pretty darn active.

post-79263-0-88035600-1464402048_thumb.jpg

post-79263-0-52478300-1464402061_thumb.jpg

post-79263-0-18618200-1464402491_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey thanks for the detailed explanation of body slide, it worked!

I need your help with one thing, I installed DD integrated, assets, expansion, the HDT skeleton, but I have problems with the gag.

Everything works perfect once I slide the sevenbase bombshell sliders in racemenu, just the gag don't line up.

Like, it needs to be higher and I can't find a setting for that, it clips through the lower lip.

Or is this just how it works?

Everything on her head fits nicely, just the open mouth piece.

Hello,

I recently switched to UUNP and your conversions are amazing !

But I had a clipping issue with the neck at weight 0 while wearing the restrictive collar

Solved that by setting weight to 1 and adjusting later by using racemenumorphs

(I think this is rather a bodyslide problem, because when I was on CBBE before, I had the same issue, but thought that was the slidersets, )

(Seeing it happened for UUNP convinced me that it was a recurrent problem)

Pic just in case --> http://postimg.org/image/70q0x3fij/

And sorry if my english is bad, it's not my first language

I tried to build the UUNP catsuits from Deviously Cursed Loot.  The HDT version works fine (no clipping, great with corsets), but unfortunately the regular one doesn't seem to apply the same body to the player, causing clipping with other DD stuff because of that larger body.  The preset I choose was "Zeroed Sliders" (if it helps).

PS : Thank you for all your UUNP sets, I've been able to convert all my vanilla and immersive armors with them smile.png

post-493705-0-30297000-1465760580_thumb.png

Gameplayer, I figured it out!

I'm always in racemenu fiddling with my character, I realized I had moved the face height slider a little, I moved it back to 0 and now it's all lined up.

Thanks again for the conversions and showing the pictures on how to use bodyslide, I tried this before and could never get it, now i've downloaded a good bit of UUNP armors for my sevenbase body.

I'm always bugging aareyn for help and could never understand because I'm so bad at this all the time. He gives me such amazing detailed step by step advice and I still fail T.T

If you ever see this, I'm so sorry!

experimental latex archive has nothing in it when i extracted it? Bodyslide 2 preview shows grayed corset. Extracted file to see whats going on and the mesh folder has nothing in it. Re-downloaded the file again to see if i missed something, but the outcome is the same.

I tried to build the UUNP catsuits from Deviously Cursed Loot.  The HDT version works fine (no clipping, great with corsets), but unfortunately the regular one doesn't seem to apply the same body to the player, causing clipping with other DD stuff because of that larger body.  The preset I choose was "Zeroed Sliders" (if it helps).

PS : Thank you for all your UUNP sets, I've been able to convert all my vanilla and immersive armors with them smile.png

I had trouble with that myself, but after putting the UNP Low at 0 as the 100 setting and messing around with the shoulders, breasts, etc. gave me what I wanted. It's not 100% perfect, but it's better then what it was.

I'll upload mine so you can test them out, see if they work for you. (Just replace them in the DCL mxw_catsuit folder)

catsuit_body_0.nif

catsuit_body_1.nif

experimental latex archive has nothing in it when i extracted it? Bodyslide 2 preview shows grayed corset. Extracted file to see whats going on and the mesh folder has nothing in it. Re-downloaded the file again to see if i missed something, but the outcome is the same.

It's only the conversion to UUNP, you need the original mod here (I think it's the original, didn't test) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72361/?

Or if you use Deviously cursed loot, there are some of those outfits in (UUNP conversions are an option in the installer)

I hope it helped :)