Regarding the DD equipment, should it move with physics and expand with preg mods?  If I'm reading the front page correctly that should be the case.  In my game they are form fitting but static.  I've used your other mods such as Remodeled Armor and Minidress and they work just fine.  I installed these files the same way and ran them through BodySlide so not sure what to do... if anything.

The original DD items don't have belly or breast weights on items covering those. It makes sense imo, you won't have boobs jiggling in a bra made out of metal for instance. In DDi you can disable Breast and Belly Jiggles when such items are worn. In this case you would build the non-HDT version of the bras, corsets and belts. Or you disable that setting in DDi and build the HDT version. It's up to you and your taste.

I agree, the physics really shoudn't be there for those items, especially the bra.  I guess I should have been more specific, with mods that scale belly and breasts, currently the items don't scale and they cut into the character's body.

Well often the issue comes up that when someone starts using UUNP or CBBE Bodyslide Devices that they in fact don't realize that the outfits do not have an implanted player body.

Your going to need to make a femalebody.nif in Bodyslide so that the items actually fit the female.

None of the other conversions that I made actually need the player to make a female body cause the body is implanted in the outfit for say Remodeled Armor Conversion or Nsk13 armor.  So with the other stuff I did you wouldn't notice when wearing the "chest piece" cause it has a body in it.

Devices on the other hand do not usually occupy the "chest slot"

Sorry there is an extra step involved.

It seems to be that there are more 1st time bodyslide users than I could have imagined wanting to use UUNP Bodyslide now that it is a thing with a lot of options.

No need to apologize.  And in truth, while I'm a rookie, I'm not a first time BS user... I've just not plumbed it's depths while I was using CBBE.  I believe I understand what you are writing and will research how to create the "nif".  One extra step isn't too bad.

Additionally I wanted to personally thank you.  Your conversions are amazing compared to the stuff I was using previously.  I appreciate all your efforts.  Thanks.

I agree, the physics really shoudn't be there for those items, especially the bra. I guess I should have been more specific, with mods that scale belly and breasts, currently the items don't scale and they cut into the character's body.

Ah, now i get it. The thing is: the same weights that enable scaling are those that enable physics, so if you dont want something to jiggle, scaling will also have to be disabled. Thats what those settings in the Devious Devices MCM (Devices > Breast Node Management and Belly Node Management) are for.

Actually in this special case actually the breasts and or belly of the body are scaled to a minimum, so that the physics don't cause them to clip thru the bra or corset.

I agree, the physics really shoudn't be there for those items, especially the bra. I guess I should have been more specific, with mods that scale belly and breasts, currently the items don't scale and they cut into the character's body.

Ah, now i get it. The thing is: the same weights that enable scaling are those that enable physics, so if you dont want something to jiggle, scaling will also have to be disabled. Thats what those settings in the Devious Devices MCM (Devices > Breast Node Management and Belly Node Management) are for.

Actually in this special case actually the breasts and or belly of the body are scaled to a minimum, so that the physics don't cause them to clip thru the bra or corset.

You could make a completely stiff .xml and attach it to the bra and still have the scaling... if only it wouldn't fight with the other .xml that's attached to head/body/havokobject/whatever. :P

hey so ive just seen this mod and it looks great, but im having some trouble, and i think its enhanced character edit. will the sliders show up in ECE? is there a fix?

I don't know if there is a mod to make the sliders show in ECE or if a mod is in the works.

I thought everyone was switching over to Racemenu myself I have a character made with the ECE face in Racemenu working...Of course I sorta just installed the ECE head and textures then after I used Scupt in Racemenu too port in a face someone made for SBF all in one mod.

Any follower file you can port in their face GEOM right into your character's only part that's probably tedious is just making your Unique Race use their femalehead.nif and then maybe specific textuers and extras.

Dang Im not sure I answered the question I think the cough meds have kicked in finally :)

hey so ive just seen this mod and it looks great, but im having some trouble, and i think its enhanced character edit. will the sliders show up in ECE? is there a fix?

I don't know if there is a mod to make the sliders show in ECE or if a mod is in the works.

I thought everyone was switching over to Racemenu myself I have a character made with the ECE face in Racemenu working...Of course I sorta just installed the ECE head and textures then after I used Scupt in Racemenu too port in a face someone made for SBF all in one mod.

Any follower file you can port in their face GEOM right into your character's only part that's probably tedious is just making your Unique Race use their femalehead.nif and then maybe specific textuers and extras.

Dang Im not sure I answered the question I think the cough meds have kicked in finally :)

yeah, im not a programmer. some of this made sense, but other parts just flew over my head. thanks anyways

(oh and on a personal note i can totally sympathies with the cold meds thing)

I think I did something wrong in the Bodyslide process, but I can't figure out what.  Everything is fine, except for the bras : everytime I wear one, it looks like my characters breast size is set to 0 and looks like in the following pictures, when they are supposed to have the default UNP size.

Here are my settings when trying to Bodyslide :

- Outfit /Body : [unified UNP HDT]

- Preset : UUNP - UNP

- Group : UUNP DDa (HDT) GF

- Racemenu morphs checked

- Ctrl + Batch build then Build

English isn't my native language and UUNP is still a bit of black magic to me, could anyone help me on this ?

post-493705-0-16510300-1446312475_thumb.png

I think I did something wrong in the Bodyslide process, but I can't figure out what.  Everything is fine, except for the bras : everytime I wear one, it looks like my characters breast size is set to 0 and looks like in the following pictures, when they are supposed to have the default UNP size.

English isn't my native language and UUNP is still a bit of black magic to me, could anyone help me on this ?

This is caused by Devious devices breast scaling option.  There are two fixes for this. 1 turn of breast scaling in devious devices. 2 build the none hdt version of the bras in bodyslide. 

This is caused by Devious devices breast scaling option.  There are two fixes for this. 1 turn of breast scaling in devious devices. 2 build the none hdt version of the bras in bodyslide. 

Thanks, unfortunately, I can't turn off the Breast node management in Devious Devices (it's checked but I just can't disable it).  I had to go for the second option, which looks better but still a bit weird (the bras are bigger but the breast still look like they're set to 0).

post-493705-0-40811600-1446314934_thumb.png

Thanks, unfortunately, I can't turn off the Breast node management in Devious Devices (it's checked but I just can't disable it).  I had to go for the second option, which looks better but still a bit weird (the bras are bigger but the breast still look like they're set to 0).

Breast scaling option is unavailable when you have devious devices equipped.  

Here is a thread with a similar problem. 

Here is a thread with a similar problem. 

Much better, thanks !

• 1 month later...

Updated UUNP Sliders,

More Better,

Yup "more better" come at meh grammer Nazi's....No not actually please don't.

This update brought to you because of Catsuits.

Better Fitting,

Catsuits,

Restrictive Pieces,

Stuff fits better with Catsuits.

Because Leon/Leah DCL quest, you would see stuff that doesn't fit so well with Catsuits but now with the 12-13-2015 version files that I just released today these should look quite fine.

Catsuit "should" be more shapely with unp bodies rather than looking cbbe-ish.

Restrictive Corsets and other parts 'should' fit over the Catsuit in a more pleasing manner.

Still haven't put much work in on Transparent Suit....

Playing Fo4....Actually I kinda made this before the whole website change thing and was just discouraged with trying to upload it cause site was so slow...Then Fo4 happened...Still playing Fo4 but perhaps I'll finish main quest and come back cause well....There's not a really decent combat difficulty mod and no sexiness in Fo4 right now :cryface:

Gameplayer,

I have a version of the Shiny Rubber Catsuits I've been working on for awhile now on my thread here - feel free to take a look if it's useful. I haven't perfected every morph as of yet but I have the weight painting pretty much nailed, even for the transparent version (despite keeping the original vertex count). Maybe we should pool our resources?

EDIT: Checked; we've both kept the same vertex count, which is excellent. If it's alright with you I'd like to look through your MXW sliders and incorporate them into my own version (credited of course) and would offer the use of my base/weighted version for your use as well - might give you a head start on the transparent variant if nothing else. All that time I put in alt-tabbing out of the game to adjust weight painting ought to benefit someone besides me!

Gameplayer,

I have a version of the Shiny Rubber Catsuits I've been working on for awhile now on my thread here - feel free to take a look if it's useful. I haven't perfected every morph as of yet but I have the weight painting pretty much nailed, even for the transparent version (despite keeping the original vertex count). Maybe we should pool our resources?

EDIT: Checked; we've both kept the same vertex count, which is excellent. If it's alright with you I'd like to look through your MXW sliders and incorporate them into my own version (credited of course) and would offer the use of my base/weighted version for your use as well - might give you a head start on the transparent variant if nothing else. All that time I put in alt-tabbing out of the game to adjust weight painting ought to benefit someone besides me!

Hey go ahead and use it,

I am pretty much playing the crap outta Fallout 4 atm darn those settlements...I really just should say the hell with Fallout Settlements and wait for the GECK, cause then you know I can make permanent freaking buildings for Settlements that can be used by anyone...Missing feature for Settlements for damn sure...

Oh right Skyrim..

Also thanks for asking and I have no real idea when I'll be tweaking around or attempting another mod at the moment....

I blame Settlements in Fallout 4 go figure any tool that allows a creative mind to change something.

I'm sorry for the dumb question guys but I'm pretty new to bodyslide, I managed to install everything correctly, all the devices are showing properly and it's working perfectly, but now how do I take an standard bodyslide armor and get it to work with this body? For instance, I'm trying to get the sotteta necromancer armor with bodyslide slider to match this body but it's not working, is there something I'm missing or it doesn't work like that? Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

I would like to make a confession.  I am a bodyslide noob  :(

I'm trying it now on a new playthrough but I was wondering what the difference between all the files are in this download section.  There seems a DDa 12-13-2015 UUNP file and a UUNP DDa SliderSet file.  What is the difference between the 2?  Is one a newer version than the other?  I'm confused :s

and same with the DDx and CursedLoot files... except for DDx, there is a 3rd NiO patch which I assume I need to use on top of the actual DDx UUNP file?  :-/

I would like to make a confession.  I am a bodyslide noob  :(

I'm trying it now on a new playthrough but I was wondering what the difference between all the files are in this download section.  There seems a DDa 12-13-2015 UUNP file and a UUNP DDa SliderSet file.  What is the difference between the 2?  Is one a newer version than the other?  I'm confused :s

and same with the DDx and CursedLoot files... except for DDx, there is a 3rd NiO patch which I assume I need to use on top of the actual DDx UUNP file?  :-/

I'm being lazy,

DDa means Devious Device Assets

DDx means Devious Device Expansion

DCL means Deviously Cursed Loot

12-13-2015 means 13th day of the month of December year of 2015.  Also these are the ones that are the most current that I am using.

American Dating System not Europe dating system so that might be the extra confusion ><

Sometimes I just like to label with the Date of Release on the actual zip file name so I don't get confused.

These should make the devices actually fit better with Devious Cursed Loot items

It represents a fair bit of extra effort of basically moving vertices around gradually to make certain likely combinations have a more satisfying visual appearance than they otherwise normally would.

I posted some pictures in the front page of Catsuit combined with "restrictive items" those would normally never fit together as well and have serious clipping issues with not only my previous entries of conversions but very likely most other peoples conversion work as well.

Although it wasn't just to fit things to just the Catsuit, I also adjusted "restrictive items" a fair bit to ensure an even better look with the DDa and DDx items as well and made sure that if you ran a pregnancy mod that the "Belly Node" area had its verts just a tad further out to prevent some clipping with pregnancy.