For a generic body type you just need to install

Bodyslide and then pick the UUNP HDT option....There should be a Special Option...It should have the parts needed for a physics vigini.

Alright nice. I disabled my All-in-one mod.

I installed BS with Pre-Built UUNP HTD + Morphs, and installed fair skin complexion + HTD physics separately to make it work.

In game all the devices fit PERFECTLY and scale together with morphs.

There is just 1 last problem. The Weight scale doesn't work at all. I have the maximum weight of 100 for my character with UUNP body stuck, but I prefer a skinny body with 0 weight, is there a way I can make this happen?

EDIT: This is how it looks like:

http://imgur.com/a/zXJ8v

The only thing that changes for my character with the weight slider is the neck size.

If you exported "UUNP-Zero Weight" that preset which is what the image looks to be does not have a difference in Zero and 100 weight.

You can pick a different Body or you can use Racemenu Morphs in showracemenu which has a slider for each body type.

But if you are comfortable with a true zero to 100 weight you gotta pick a body preset...It should be noted that exporting a body preset only effects Vanilla Females....All the Unique Race and Most Followers have separate folders that contain the actual body...So you have to manually overwrite those.

I think I'll just stick with UUNP morhps for now to get my character more petite, until I get enough energy to dive into more mysteries of skyrim modding.

Another question, Is this body that I have created and using right would support pregnancy mods?

And another question regards to the The Book of UUNP Iron and Steel Volume 1 mod, I can just install it into MO and it will work fine, considering I have this body now, right?

For a generic body type you just need to install

Bodyslide and then pick the UUNP HDT option....There should be a Special Option...It should have the parts needed for a physics vigini.

Alright nice. I disabled my All-in-one mod.

I installed BS with Pre-Built UUNP HTD + Morphs, and installed fair skin complexion + HTD physics separately to make it work.

In game all the devices fit PERFECTLY and scale together with morphs.

There is just 1 last problem. The Weight scale doesn't work at all. I have the maximum weight of 100 for my character with UUNP body stuck, but I prefer a skinny body with 0 weight, is there a way I can make this happen?

EDIT: This is how it looks like:

http://imgur.com/a/zXJ8v

The only thing that changes for my character with the weight slider is the neck size.

If you exported "UUNP-Zero Weight" that preset which is what the image looks to be does not have a difference in Zero and 100 weight.

You can pick a different Body or you can use Racemenu Morphs in showracemenu which has a slider for each body type.

But if you are comfortable with a true zero to 100 weight you gotta pick a body preset...It should be noted that exporting a body preset only effects Vanilla Females....All the Unique Race and Most Followers have separate folders that contain the actual body...So you have to manually overwrite those.

I think I'll just stick with UUNP morhps for now to get my character more petite, until I get enough energy to dive into more mysteries of skyrim modding.

Another question, Is this body that I have created and using right would support pregnancy mods?

And another question regards to the The Book of UUNP Iron and Steel Volume 1 mod, I can just install it into MO and it will work fine, considering I have this body now, right?

HDT version will support pregnancy, and yes you can just install Volume 1 direct and it will work without extra effort.

When your ready to expand on your understanding of how to get more functions working in your game the added functionality is already there in the file when your ready to raise your level of understanding with modding.

Bahhh I said the same thing twice in same sentence...Kinda tired been outside its very hot out.

HDT version will support pregnancy, and yes you can just install Volume 1 direct and it will work without extra effort.

When your ready to expand on your understanding of how to get more functions working in your game the added functionality is already there in the file when your ready to raise your level of understanding with modding.

Bahhh I said the same thing twice in same sentence...Kinda tired been outside its very hot out.

Alright I'm back, so what do I need and how do I create a body in bodyslide that would have a working weight slider and would work with these devious corner textures?

• 1 month later...

1. Thank you so...Very, Very much  :shy:  for these Sliders..

2. I don't understand the "BodySlide" CalienteTools thing very well at all I have uunp because I like the extra Polygons, and smoother detail of UNP body.   But not to take this as a UNP is better I did run CBBE early when I played Skyrim.

I just eventually realized that for my taste's UNP was better.

3. I could not understand why all my other Clothing and armor mods fit so well, no matter how I adjusted the body with Body scales

example images Below. Except for DDI stuff, if I made even the most minor change to my Body..DDI stuff went totally freaky, and clipped terribly.

4. well I finally looked in the CalienteTools folder, and could not find anything at all about DDA DDX stuff, [ All of my other clothing and Armor mods had some slider stuff in the CalienteTools folder, but nothing was there for DDI ]..

I went to DDI, only to get answers that lead me to believe it was not fixable, unless you were a Body slide master builder ( Which I am not, I can barely turn it on ) as DDI only fix 2 body types. There was some mention of the sliders, but no direction as to how to fix.

5. One person pointed me here  { I promptly thanked this person } Much of what he said in his post was useless, but the link to your sider sets was not.

I had googled for sliders, but for some reason I missed these.

6. after installing your Body slide setting or what ever they are called, and picking a body in body slide [ in my case UUNP, UNPB ], putting a little check mark in that tiny square box next to the batch build button, and building the batch files. I click the center big button to save.

7. I entered the game, opened the "Showracemenu", and I could not believe... It was all fitting, and I could expand them, shrink them, make them taller, shorter, and they all still fit, and for most part had no clipping..

8. I  want you to know your work is very important to dummies like me that can not use body slide for squat :s ... Thank you so much. ;)

9.  Please keep up the good work, and A nice tutorial on how to use body slide with UUNP would be really helpful, most every thing I have found is very slighted towards CBBE, and makes the information mostly useless to a dumb body slide user like me.

post-123-0-14919900-1471544335_thumb.jpg

post-123-0-86521500-1471544446_thumb.jpg

1. Thank you so...Very, Very much  :shy:  for these Sliders..

2. I don't understand the "BodySlide" CalienteTools thing very well at all I have uunp because I like the extra Polygons, and smoother detail of UNP body.   But not to take this as a UNP is better I did run CBBE early when I played Skyrim.

I just eventually realized that for my taste's UNP was better.

3. I could not understand why all my other Clothing and armor mods fit so well, no matter how I adjusted the body with Body scales

example images Below. Except for DDI stuff, if I made even the most minor change to my Body..DDI stuff went totally freaky, and clipped terribly.

4. well I finally looked in the CalienteTools folder, and could not find anything at all about DDA DDX stuff, [ All of my other clothing and Armor mods had some slider stuff in the CalienteTools folder, but nothing was there for DDI ]..

I went to DDI, only to get answers that lead me to believe it was not fixable, unless you were a Body slide master builder ( Which I am not, I can barely turn it on ) as DDI only fix 2 body types. There was some mention of the sliders, but no direction as to how to fix.

5. One person pointed me here  { I promptly thanked this person } Much of what he said in his post was useless, but the link to your sider sets was not.

I had googled for sliders, but for some reason I missed these.

6. after installing your Body slide setting or what ever they are called, and picking a body in body slide [ in my case UUNP, UNPB ], putting a little check mark in that tiny square box next to the batch build button, and building the batch files. I click the center big button to save.

7. I entered the game, opened the "Showracemenu", and I could not believe... It was all fitting, and I could expand them, shrink them, make them taller, shorter, and they all still fit, and for most part had no clipping..

8. I  want you to know your work is very important to dummies like me that can not use body slide for squat :s ... Thank you so much. ;)

9.  Please keep up the good work, and A nice tutorial on how to use body slide with UUNP would be really helpful, most every thing I have found is very slighted towards CBBE, and makes the information mostly useless to a dumb body slide user like me.

Thanks!

Try out, The Book of UUNP iron and steel please :)

My latest work.

question :

If I wanted the HDT version I see only the Update file in the 1.23 version

So I would download the 1.22, and also get the 1.23 update, and this would still have the HDT

And would I also need the The Book of UUNP--- Bodyslide Files Volume 1 and 2

Do all of these have Butt, and boob, and belly weighting ?

Update file is never optional, it is required.

Almost all of the armors in the HDT selection are going to have full butt, belly, boob bounce.

Reason, you get a Chastity Bra strapped on as a result of a mod, if the two meshes are not closely matched with weight painting than it will look weird.

In fact I have gone as far as making sure that where ever its possible you can pick not too hide the chastity bra cause it will fit fine with my works.

Same goes for Chastity Belts, Harness, and Corset most often.

:)

Of course I doubt very much that other people provide that level of support for Devious Device play...

Best course of action is to simply Batch Build your body selection for your preferred body.

Its unfortunate that Nexus Members will never know the excruciating steps I've taken to ensure that my slider sets are goin to wok and look nice.

:cool:

I  Think they should either get your permission to merge your slider fixes for DDA, DDX or at the very least Make you sliders an Optional { stressed you should get if using a UUNP body }

They truly made all the difference in what was happening to me.  Making my ability to change the size of my Butt-ox, and Boobies.. I do not like extra large boobies they just look to painful.

But I do like extra cushion on the back side, and a bit more width than is normally shown there... Not extreme pair shape, but mildly that way.

Of course i have to match the thighs to that, and then the Calf's. normally I round the shoulders a bit with the clavicle adjustment's, and shrink the waist a little, augmenting the height with some extension to the lower spine ( the waist adjustment seems to shorten it ).

• 1 month later...

good job!but nipple piercing getting smaller.Are there anybody know how to fix that?or why?

Can you share what sliders you used to have nipple piercings that did not fit correctly?

How?UUNP Special,i perhaps?I didn`t install any body slider with care.They are included by All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy and Bodysilde2. I am using a old hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml,Do you think this is the reason?

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

good job!but nipple piercing getting smaller.Are there anybody know how to fix that?or why?

Can you share what sliders you used to have nipple piercings that did not fit correctly?

How?UUNP Special,i perhaps?I didn`t install any body slider with care.They are included by All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy and Bodysilde2. I am using a old hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml,Do you think this is the reason?

Well its not easy looking at a body and guessing at what sliders were used...

It looks sort of like a UNP preset.

Pretty sure the Bodyslide comes ready for HDT animated pussy now with Special Body and from there you just select a preset.  After that make all outfits obey the same preset (and any slider % that you may have used).

Im thinking that the XML for animated Special Body is certainly included now with Bodyslide as well "or" can be installed again when you re-install Bodyslide, should probably have a look and see if you have the most current version of the file, as my newer works like the Book of UUNP are on 3.7ish

I'll likely update this file sometime before the year is out, in classes right now so that comes first.  The nipple piercings should however work with all the standard presets and a boob morph or two.  I think that adjusting nipple morphs causes shrinkage though as some of those morphs actually shrink the nipple size.

Well its not easy looking at a body and guessing at what sliders were used...

It looks sort of like a UNP preset.

Pretty sure the Bodyslide comes ready for HDT animated pussy now with Special Body and from there you just select a preset.  After that make all outfits obey the same preset (and any slider % that you may have used).

Im thinking that the XML for animated Special Body is certainly included now with Bodyslide as well "or" can be installed again when you re-install Bodyslide, should probably have a look and see if you have the most current version of the file, as my newer works like the Book of UUNP are on 3.7ish

I'll likely update this file sometime before the year is out, in classes right now so that comes first.  The nipple piercings should however work with all the standard presets and a boob morph or two.  I think that adjusting nipple morphs causes shrinkage though as some of those morphs actually shrink the nipple size.

Thx for your help,and mod too.

I`am a little confused...but whatever this mod Improved everything.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been using this for UUNP morphs since it was released (love it!).

so DDi, DDa, DDe, DCL and everything is now UUNP. Kimi says that DCL now includes UUNP Content from GamePlayer.  What from this mod is now included in the mainline UUNP variants?  What do I still need from this mod.

Here is the original list of provided items.

• Devious Device Assets
  • Devious Device Expansion
  • Deviously Cursed Loot
  • SevenBase Armbinder (with breast weight)
  • Experimental Latex
  • Latex Corset

Can you reply with what I should still be using from here since I like this?

so DDi, DDa, DDe, DCL and everything is now UUNP. Kimi says that DCL now includes UUNP Content from GamePlayer.  What from this mod is now included in the mainline UUNP variants?  What do I still need from this mod.

• Devious Device Assets
  • Deviously Cursed Loot
  • Experimental Latex
  • Latex Corset

Hey thanks for the appreciation,

Pretty much everything here has now been fully integrated into Devious Device Assets, Expansion, and Deviously Cursed Loot.  I'm not certain about the armbinder which the only thing I did with that was to apply breast weight paints so that it would move a bit more.

Experimental Latex may have a few more conversions that would be useful for the mod of the same name, but for the most part I created and posted those here so that Kimy could use them for Devious Devices Cursed Loot.  Latex Corset is not yet included in any Devious Mods and its a decent looking set of non-locking bondage theme gear, you can find it on the Nexus still under the name "Latex Corset."

If your looking for more outfits for your game and would rather get some big packs rather than piecemeal check out my other works "Remodeled Armor for UUNP" and "The Book of UUNP" available on Nexus.  Those are very large downloads that contain a heck of a lot to enhance whats available for female NPC's to use.

Yep, use most of your stuff.  Just looking at my Mod Organizer:

• Remodeled Armor for UUNP Bodyslide HDT
  • Lazyboy Dragonbone Marauder Armor
  • LazyBoy Emfy 
  • LazyBoy Merta Sotteta Tembtra
  • LazyBoy Hunting Grounds Outfit
  • LazyBoy TheMinBlack Armorshop
  • Lazyboy MiniDresses Collection
  • LazyBoy Daedric Reaper Theme Pack
  • Lazyboy LatexCorset
  • Lazyboy Immersive Armors
  • Lazyboy Book of UUNP 1 and 2 - Master

As for the original question, I'll deactivate Gameplayer HDT Experimental Latex, Gameplayer SevenBaseArmbinder and Gameplayer Deviously Cursed Loot mods.Then with your stuff in DCL, DDa and DDe I'll still be able to get Morphing Zeroed Sliders on all my poor girl's girl. I don't use the Experimental Latex items because the other Latex Mods don't all play nicely with DD removal tags and what-not.  I just have it for Sasha's evil mistress/mom.

Thanks for all you do.  Everyone else ... Go to Nexus and find all the other mods linked on the author page of this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562

• Devious Device Assets
  • Deviously Cursed Loot
  • Experimental Latex
  • Latex Corset

Pretty much everything here has now been fully integrated into Devious Device Assets, Expansion, and Deviously Cursed Loot.  I'm not certain about the armbinder which the only thing I did with that was to apply breast weight paints so that it would move a bit more.

Experimental Latex may have a few more conversions that would be useful for the mod of the same name, but for the most part I created and posted those here so that Kimy could use them for Devious Devices Cursed Loot.  Latex Corset is not yet included in any Devious Mods and its a decent looking set of non-locking bondage theme gear, you can find it on the Nexus still under the name "Latex Corset."

If your looking for more outfits for your game and would rather get some big packs rather than piecemeal check out my other works "Remodeled Armor for UUNP" and "The Book of UUNP" available on Nexus.  Those are very large downloads that contain a heck of a lot to enhance whats available for female NPC's to use.

Just to make sure, there's no need to add anything from this anymore as they've been incorporated correct? I just re-installed and finally figured out MO. I'm holding out for the 4.0 AIOAV before moving forward.

• Devious Device Assets
  • Deviously Cursed Loot
  • Experimental Latex
  • Latex Corset

Just to make sure, there's no need to add anything from this anymore as they've been incorporated correct? I just re-installed and finally figured out MO. I'm holding out for the 4.0 AIOAV before moving forward.

There is a 7B bounce enabled armbinder, some outfits that are not in Devious Devices, and a dildo that had its slot changed so that it didn't use the same slot as nipple piercings for Sexlab.

That's all I can think of that hasn't been incorporated into a Devious Mod so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone made Bodyslide conversions for UUNP for Devious Extras? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40383-devious-extras/

Or is Devious Extras not even a good idea to use anymore...

EDIT: Just thought.. It might be possible to use the Bodyslide conversions for the original mods for the Devious Extras versions. I guess I should have asked there.. I apologize. -.-

The catsuits from extras are in Cursed Loot, available in UUNP by well...

The yokes, well the yokes in Assets are really a whole heck of a lot better looking....I shouldn't be responding I have not even had coffee yet ><

Has anyone made Bodyslide conversions for UUNP for Devious Extras? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40383-devious-extras/

Or is Devious Extras not even a good idea to use anymore...

EDIT: Just thought.. It might be possible to use the Bodyslide conversions for the original mods for the Devious Extras versions. I guess I should have asked there.. I apologize. -.-

The catsuits from extras are in Cursed Loot, available in UUNP by well...

The yokes, well the yokes in Assets are really a whole heck of a lot better looking....I shouldn't be responding I have not even had coffee yet ><

Yeah I just realized that the mod mainly uses the meshes and textures from the original mods. *DOH*

Sorry about bothering.