I wonder if anyone could help me please, I installed the packs with MO, but in the MO launcher it's saying "no valid game data", any idea how to fix this?

Am I meant to override the old DDa for example with this in mod organizer?

What the downloaded archives contain are files supposed to be used in BodySlide.  If you're using MO, you first install the archives as a normal mod, then activate it in the left panel (even if there's no game data).  Next, you launch BodySlide from within MO and you follow the instructions provided in the screenshots of the first post (select the DDa group, the preset you want, check the Racemenu box and then ctrl + batch build).  When BodySlide then asks you where to store the files (a windows explorer will pop up), just select the directory of the archive you installed with MO.

BodySlide will then generate the meshes, which are game data and which MO will recognize.

I hope this explanation wasn't too confusing, english isn't my first language.

I wonder if anyone could help me please, I installed the packs with MO, but in the MO launcher it's saying "no valid game data", any idea how to fix this?

What the downloaded archives contain are files supposed to be used in BodySlide.  If you're using MO, you first install the archives as a normal mod, then activate it in the left panel (even if there's no game data).  Next, you launch BodySlide from within MO and you follow the instructions provided in the screenshots of the first post (select the DDa group, the preset you want, check the Racemenu box and then ctrl + batch build).  When BodySlide then asks you where to store the files (a windows explorer will pop up), just select the directory of the archive you installed with MO.

BodySlide will then generate the meshes, which are game data and which MO will recognize.

Do I only select the items I want, not hands feet nevernude ect?

Building a body is another story. The outfit/body and the preset field are supposed to match the body you're already using.  Since this topic is about UUNP morphs, you just have to make the outfit/body and preset match your current body.

For example, my outfit/body is "[unified UNP Special]" and my preset is "UUNP - UNP".  Then, I just batch build everything (but sure, you can just build the meshes of the DDa items you want).

Building a body is another story. The outfit/body and the preset field are supposed to match the body you're already using.  Since this topic is about UUNP morphs, you just have to make the outfit/body and preset match your current body.

For example, my outfit/body is "[unified UNP Special]" and my preset is "UUNP - UNP".  Then, I just batch build everything (but sure, you can just build the meshes of the DDa items you want).

Ok thank you, all working great now!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so I downloaded DDa from downloads section, got it inside MO, the screenshot with instructions seems dated since bodyslide menu looks a bit different now and I'm confused, do not want to fuck things up.

So let me get this straight:

- I select Outfit/Body, like UUNP HTD Iron Belt (HDT)

- I select the -Zeroed Sliders- preset

- Since My body is UUNP HDT, in the group manager I only select UUNP DDa (HDT) GF, right?

- I checkbox the racemenu morphs and click "Batch Build"

Then I repeat the process for the rest of the DD Outfits/Bodies (UUNP DDA PaddedBelt (HDT), UUNP DDA PaddedBeltOpen (HDT), UUNP DDA PaddedBra (HDT) etc. etc.)

I do not need to press the big "Build" button, only the "Build Batch" right?

Somebody please confirm.

Alright, so I downloaded DDa from downloads section, got it inside MO, the screenshot with instructions seems dated since bodyslide menu looks a bit different now and I'm confused, do not want to fuck things up.

So let me get this straight:

- I select Outfit/Body, like UUNP HTD Iron Belt (HDT)

- I select the -Zeroed Sliders- preset

- Since My body is UUNP HDT, in the group manager I only select UUNP DDa (HDT) GF, right?

- I checkbox the racemenu morphs and click "Batch Build"

Then I repeat the process for the rest of the DD Outfits/Bodies (UUNP DDA PaddedBelt (HDT), UUNP DDA PaddedBeltOpen (HDT), UUNP DDA PaddedBra (HDT) etc. etc.)

I do not need to press the big "Build" button, only the "Build Batch" right?

Somebody please confirm.

-Just select the body you are using as "Outfit/Body". So in your case "UUNP HDT".

-Zeroed Sliders.

-Check racemenu morphs.

-Batch build, select the outfits you want generate from the list that pops up.

1) Outfit/Body : Unified UNP HDT

2) Preset : Zeroed Sliders

3) In the Group filter, click on "choose groups..."

4) Select the group of items you want to build.  For example : "UUNP DDa (HDT) GF"

5) Check the "Racemenu morphs" box next to batch build

6) Hit ctrl + Batch build

7) A list of meshes to be built appears, click on "Build"

8) Choose the output directory

9) ????

10) Profit !

Edit : Tepi was faster laugh.png

1) Outfit/Body : Unified UNP HDT

2) Preset : Zeroed Sliders

3) In the Group filter, click on "choose groups..."

4) Select the group of items you want to build.  For example : "UUNP DDa (HDT) GF"

5) Check the "Racemenu morphs" box next to batch build

6) Hit ctrl + Batch build

7) A list of meshes to be built appears, click on "Build"

8) Choose the output directory

9) ????

10) Profit !

Edit : Tepi was faster laugh.png

Um, I don't have that kind of option:

5zjLO5d.png?1

My characters body with its physics comes from All-In-one animated pussy, so where should be my output directory?

Usually I use mod directory from where the Bodyslide files come from.  For example, "E:\Jeux\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\UUNP DDA SliderSet" on my PC.

I'm not really sure why the bodies aren't listed in your bodyslide, but could it be because you didn't check UUNP during the installation of Bodyslide ?  I remember that the installer proposed you to choose between CBBE and UUNP, or something like that.  That might be the cause...

post-493705-0-18464800-1467973956_thumb.png

Usually I use mod directory from where the Bodyslide files come from.  For example, "E:\Jeux\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\UUNP DDA SliderSet" on my PC.

I'm not really sure why the bodies aren't listed in your bodyslide, but could it be because you didn't check UUNP during the installation of Bodyslide ?  I remember that the installer proposed you to choose between CBBE and UUNP, or something like that.  That might be the cause...

I reinstalled bodyslide, and got the bodies in the bodyslide.

Did everything in the list, it showed that all sets processed successfully message, but when I went in game, it still has clipping problems:

jBAO1Yt.png

Ips4WnY.png

bstmCIw.png

Is the output folder important? I saved the output in C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\DDa 12-13-2015 UUNP, the same place I installed these meshes.

The gloves and boots seem to be a tighter fit now that previously, but devices do not seem to morph together with the body in racemenu UUNP morphs if I change any of the sliders and nipple piercings do not even morph with body weight.

Also, when I chose the group in Bodyslide, the Unified UNP HTD becomes surrounded in square brackets like this and all the other body options disappear, should this happen:

HzqCJQD.jpg

For the devices to be able to morph together with your body, you need to tick "RaceMenu Morphs" nect to "Batch Build" before creating the meshes.

Then you may try to remove any group restriction, so that every possible item is shown.

After this

- HOLD [Ctrl] and click "Batch Build" in the bottom left

- Leave all options ENabled and click create

- Next BS should ask for a folder to save the files into, as you use MO, I'd suggest to use its "Overwrite" folder (on the same level as the ModOrganizer.exe)

- BS should now provide selection menues for meshes with multiple slider variants. Always prefer HDT options if you want jiggling.

- For the body you may use the Unified UNP HDT, same goes for its hands and feet

- Now when BS finished, close it, wait for MO to reload and create a new mod from your Overwrite folder, name it "BodySlide Output" or sth alike.

- Activate your new mod, let it overwrite anything it wants and you should be fine

PS: Yes, Unified UNP body is shown in square bracktes, as it's not part of the active slider group. That's normal. Choose a group that includes the body and it should be shown normally again.

For the devices to be able to morph together with your body, you need to tick "RaceMenu Morphs" nect to "Batch Build" before creating the meshes.

Then you may try to remove any group restriction, so that every possible item is shown.

After this

- HOLD [Ctrl] and click "Batch Build" in the bottom left

- Leave all options ENabled and click create

- Next BS should ask for a folder to save the files into, as you use MO, I'd suggest to use its "Overwrite" folder (on the same level as the ModOrganizer.exe)

- BS should now provide selection menues for meshes with multiple slider variants. Always prefer HDT options if you want jiggling.

- For the body you may use the Unified UNP HDT, same goes for its hands and feet

- Now when BS finished, close it, wait for MO to reload and create a new mod from your Overwrite folder, name it "BodySlide Output" or sth alike.

- Activate your new mod, let it overwrite anything it wants and you should be fine

PS: Yes, Unified UNP body is shown in square bracktes, as it's not part of the active slider group. That's normal. Choose a group that includes the body and it should be shown normally again.

I already did that from the start, I always press Racemenu morphs.

I can't seem to get to the "BS should now provide selection menues for meshes with multiple slider variants. Always prefer HDT options if you want jiggling." part.

After I choose the output folder and it processes those 15 items in my list, I press OK on the "All sets processed successfully" and then what? How do I access those menus?

ModOrganizer.exe is located in the mod organizer folder, not the overwrite folder. Should I copy the overwrite folder, make a .rar out of it and install it as a mod then? But it will have so much unneeded files from the overwrite folder then, why is this better than doing it like previously suggested?

The DDa 12-13-2015 UUNP mod folder overwrites the vannila DD meshes and is not overwritten by anything anyway, so it should work fine.

Also, What is the other download - DDx 12-13-2015 UUNP.7z in the download section?

I don't know for how many outfits you have sliders, do you only use BS for the DD items? But even then, IIRC it should be more than just 15 items. Look on the top right, there are two input fields, both should be empty before starting anything else.

For the Overwrite folder: No, the folder named "Overwrite" also should be located within the "Mod Organizer" folder, and you should choose the "Overwrite" folder as output folder. Should be like this:
[...]\Mod Organizer\ModOrganizer.exe
[...]\Mod Organizer\overwrite\[bS output]
That's what I've meant.

And the files you download from the Devious Corner depend on your installed mods

Devious Devices Assets -> DDa 12-13-2015 UUNP.7z

Devious Devices Expansion -> DDx 12-13-2015 UUNP.7z

Deviously Cursed Loot -> now has its own BS files, those here aren't needed anymore

From your question I assume you didn't install the DDx file from here? This is your problem then, as those red and ebonite variations are part of the DDx

I don't know for how many outfits you have sliders, do you only use BS for the DD items? But even then, IIRC it should be more than just 15 items. Look on the top right, there are two input fields, both should be empty before starting anything else.

For the Overwrite folder: No, the folder named "Overwrite" also should be located within the "Mod Organizer" folder, and you should choose the "Overwrite" folder as output folder. Should be like this:

[...]\Mod Organizer\ModOrganizer.exe

[...]\Mod Organizer\overwrite\[bS output]

That's what I've meant.

And the files you download from the Devious Corner depend on your installed mods

Devious Devices Assets -> DDa 12-13-2015 UUNP.7z

Devious Devices Expansion -> DDx 12-13-2015 UUNP.7z

Deviously Cursed Loot -> now has its own BS files, those here aren't needed anymore

From your question I assume you didn't install the DDx file from here? This is your problem then, as those red and ebonite variations are part of the DDx

Yeah, that's the same Overwrite folder I am talking about. Still didn't answer the question about making the mod.

Alright, with DDx and DDa together I processed 29 outfits in total. Apparently i did manage to process them all, but they have even worse clipping issues than the original un-processed ones

6w3QwfM.png

I'll try to reinstall the All-in-one HDT vagina body itself, this is ridiculous.

Cant see your images.

Please link your HDT all in one.

You mean the mod itself?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

This is how my devices look now after processing:

http://imgur.com/a/rDY64

It seems like the meshes did get changed somehow, but for the worse, i think It could be the body itself that is uncompatable, but I doubt it. Also the nipple piercings don't change with weight still

Oh great cant download Mega over 1GB without changing my browser over....

><

Ok the file you are using for animated vagina is not a UUNP based file.

If its unp based we can simply rip its textures and use them on a UUNP Special Body built from UUNP "special" Bodyslide.

That may require diving in and having a look at how the author set it up on their end and then routing the textures properly with the NIF's.

I'm sorry I must have misunderstood you last night.

There should be texture packs available for UUNP Special which is an animated vagina body.

So how's that matter?

Well the reason why players see clipping when using off shoot bodies is that the armor, clothes, and especially Devious Devices all have to be converted specifically for the body in question.

That means shaping and animation "weight painting" if the outfits are not done for that we get clipping.

I do not know off the top of my head where the Textures are for the Special Body with the working animated vagini,

again my apologies...Will have to look around for them.

So if we find the textures will the whole system work?

Yes.

That was the whole point of getting so many outfits and the Devices system all over to a universal body shaping system.

It was too reduce the fuss that players wanting to play with Devices Devices Integrated had to face.  Of course this doesn't stop people from producing files that are not compatible or prevent potential downloaders from acquiring them...But there is a way to have all the features that you have asked for all working without re-inventing the wheel.

Oh great cant download Mega over 1GB without changing my browser over....

><

Ok the file you are using for animated vagina is not a UUNP based file.

If its unp based we can simply rip its textures and use them on a UUNP Special Body built from UUNP "special" Bodyslide.

That may require diving in and having a look at how the author set it up on their end and then routing the textures properly with the NIF's.

I'm sorry I must have misunderstood you last night.

There should be texture packs available for UUNP Special which is an animated vagina body.

So how's that matter?

Well the reason why players see clipping when using off shoot bodies is that the armor, clothes, and especially Devious Devices all have to be converted specifically for the body in question.

That means shaping and animation "weight painting" if the outfits are not done for that we get clipping.

I do not know off the top of my head where the Textures are for the Special Body with the working animated vagini,

again my apologies...Will have to look around for them.

So if we find the textures will the whole system work?

Yes.

That was the whole point of getting so many outfits and the Devices system all over to a universal body shaping system.

It was too reduce the fuss that players wanting to play with Devices Devices Integrated had to face.  Of course this doesn't stop people from producing files that are not compatible or prevent potential downloaders from acquiring them...But there is a way to have all the features that you have asked for all working without re-inventing the wheel.

Oh, that makes sense.

So what you are saying is - you might be able to find the textures that could make this mod work for me? Or would you suggest that I just find and use a generic UUNP body, and if so, can you link me the body, phisics etc. that would make this work?

For a generic body type you just need to install

Bodyslide and then pick the UUNP HDT option....There should be a Special Option...It should have the parts needed for a physics vigini.

I know spelling.

For the Special option you need textures but I don't know off hand where to find them as mostly I have been developing a very large unreleased mod with almost every waking minute.

I included a picture of one of the new armors in a massive set Im building currently....Been making a ton of parts for the new pack each day.

There should be people that understand how to get the animated pussy for UUNP Specail up and running even better than I do...Either here on Lovers Lab or on the Nexus where Bodyslide program is located.

I would try here on LL cause uh well you should already know how it is.

post-79263-0-67562900-1467996794_thumb.jpg

post-79263-0-88727200-1467996806_thumb.jpg

Bodyslide and then pick the UUNP HDT option....There should be a Special Option...It should have the parts needed for a physics vigini.

Alright nice. I disabled my All-in-one mod.

I installed BS with Pre-Built UUNP HTD + Morphs, and installed fair skin complexion + HTD physics separately to make it work.

In game all the devices fit PERFECTLY and scale together with morphs.

There is just 1 last problem. The Weight scale doesn't work at all. I have the maximum weight of 100 for my character with UUNP body stuck, but I prefer a skinny body with 0 weight, is there a way I can make this happen?

EDIT: This is how it looks like:

http://imgur.com/a/zXJ8v

The only thing that changes for my character with the weight slider is the neck size.

EDIT: I can use the UNP skinny morph, but I would simply love to see female NPC's have a variety in terms of bodies.

Alright nice. I disabled my All-in-one mod.

I installed BS with Pre-Built UUNP HTD + Morphs, and installed fair skin complexion + HTD physics separately to make it work.

In game all the devices fit PERFECTLY and scale together with morphs.

There is just 1 last problem. The Weight scale doesn't work at all. I have the maximum weight of 100 for my character with UUNP body stuck, but I prefer a skinny body with 0 weight, is there a way I can make this happen?

EDIT: This is how it looks like:

http://imgur.com/a/zXJ8v

The only thing that changes for my character with the weight slider is the neck size.

If you exported "UUNP-Zero Weight" that preset which is what the image looks to be does not have a difference in Zero and 100 weight.

You can pick a different Body or you can use Racemenu Morphs in showracemenu which has a slider for each body type.

But if you are comfortable with a true zero to 100 weight you gotta pick a body preset...It should be noted that exporting a body preset only effects Vanilla Females....All the Unique Race and Most Followers have separate folders that contain the actual body...So you have to manually overwrite those.