OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Hey CEO, would you be interested in adding in some cunnilingus animations? :D

Hi Gulf,

There's 3 in currently in the missionary female pleasure scene. On the drawing board I have 2 in the works that will go in Bad Girls of Skyrim plugin so they will be a little forced, Female aggressor, and I'd like to add some to the doggy style female pleasure scene I'm working on.

For me males are hard to scrunch down on the knees, the mesh doesn't get the same back arch females get and their thighs are clunkier so it's hard for me to get them jammed down enough to be in position without having them lay down. I'd like to add more and will see what I can do!

It occured to me that this mod has the most beautiful "starting animations" (including the embracing and dressing / undressing animation, wow btw.). And the whole mod in general is most elaborate regarding animations and changing "stances". Seems to me that there is a lack of ending animations (only one climax - male part), and the aspect of consensual / climax for both parties is also missing.

Of course, I'm only talking for me here, but I think, adding more animations is good and fine, but shouldn't "focus" be on creating a more complete approach on the whole subject? Clearly this mod isn't aiming to be competing to SL, and the level of detail is awesome. But I find that the end of SL animations plus the way to start them is something this mod should have, too.

Point is: maybe before adding more stuff into the whole project, why not give it a proper end and finish? There are more than enough animations in it already to spice the user up. Besides that, I utterly happy to witness this marvelous work. Holy moly. Or, to quote Samwise: that is an eye opener, no mistake.

ok so just tried the 1.08 demo 2 and I ran into a problem after starting doggy style animation. As soon as I made my character go in for penetration the character starting bouncing up and down, but the female was perfectly fine. I tried to switch to missionary animation to see if that would fix it but the character kept bouncing. so I ended the scene and both the characters separated but I was stuck in the free fly camera.

I tried it again today. Same thing happened. Though this time I accidentally hit Enter on the numpad and it seemed to stop the bouncing for a bit, but it would always resume a few seconds later. It seems my dom character is falling through the ground but constantly fixing itself, hence bouncing. Stuck in free fly isn't a problem though, I just pressed F to get back to FPS view and was back to normal.

An issue I face is that I know stability of the calls in the api is important but I have a lot of plans that I'd like to get to for OSA so I'm going to release at least two tiers of commands that can initiate a scene. The first will be a basic start and end that I will make an effort to only change if absolutely needed and the second set will be for development features that might require some rewriting as advancements are made.

The mod will store it's own data of relationships etc. What happens in the scene can influence this and the scene will be able to process how the actors felt about the scene which can influence further scenes, they will be able to deny certain actions or have sections of the mod turned off depending on their sexdentity and relationship. The data will be mostly just recorded and developers will be able to read it and process it however they want for their scenes. I plan to make a flag also that locks an NPC out from the player trigger key to make questing around a sexual relationship have more reward.

Consider what the MCM guys did when they released a new version that could be state driven.  All the old functions were still there and worked.  Newer functions that could have replaced the old ones were instead given new, similar names.  Complete backwards compatibility.

The features for external mod control you describe sound very easy to use.  Almost too easy.  I'll explain.  You run a serious risk of scope creep here.  Adding stuff like a relationship control interface is delving into an area that is already being handled by modders with current methods available in the CK.  Never underestimate the variation of imagination from your fellow modders.  Some people will want to do relationship-based stuff.  Others might want to trigger intercourse based on the dragonborn exposing his irresistible dova-manhood or offering his rare dova-seed.  Still others might want to create some kind of bizarre disciplinary religion mod where NPCs are forced to line up in a row and get spanked one after another while a falmer midget in the corner chants, "Thank you, for we deserve this."

The point I'm trying to make is that adding features that aid modders in developing a specific type of storyline is risky in that some won't care about those features and your development time could be spent on new animations instead, or developing your own secondary mod that followed that storyline to precisely your vision.  A lot of people know how to handle things like relationship development in the CK.  Your knowledge of animation is far more rare.

That being said, take my suggestions under very minor consideration and do what makes you happy, whether it's animating, coding or interface development.  Otherwise, you'll eventually realize you aren't having fun anymore and then you'll stop altogether.  Make what you want to make and hope other people have similar tastes.  Otherwise, you'll wake up one day feeling like a slave.

It occured to me that this mod has the most beautiful "starting animations" (including the embracing and dressing / undressing animation, wow btw.). And the whole mod in general is most elaborate regarding animations and changing "stances". Seems to me that there is a lack of ending animations (only one climax - male part), and the aspect of consensual / climax for both parties is also missing.

Of course, I'm only talking for me here, but I think, adding more animations is good and fine, but shouldn't "focus" be on creating a more complete approach on the whole subject? Clearly this mod isn't aiming to be competing to SL, and the level of detail is awesome. But I find that the end of SL animations plus the way to start them is something this mod should have, too.

Point is: maybe before adding more stuff into the whole project, why not give it a proper end and finish? There are more than enough animations in it already to spice the user up. Besides that, I utterly happy to witness this marvelous work. Holy moly. Or, to quote Samwise: that is an eye opener, no mistake.

I agree with this. Of all of the sex mods I've seen for Skyrim (this, SexLab and its mods, and ASX), I think this is the most polished and I would like to see the full monty as it were. Then it really would be the definitive sexual romance mod.  :wub:

I agree with this. Of all of the sex mods I've seen for Skyrim (this, SexLab and its mods, and ASX), I think this is the most polished and I would like to see the full monty as it were. Then it really would be the definitive sexual romance mod.  :wub:

I totally agree here. 
This mod, so far, has been the most immersive, 'smoothing into action' and one to give the most satisfaction to the eye..and other senses! The seamless motions into the actual animations, the facial expressions and general behavior of the characters as you go from one animation to the next, is just outstanding. 
I get on the same train with those who say that even more refinement to some particular points here and there would make this mod the unconquered champion. However...if you do plan to update and add some more animations (meaning - oh please do!) - perhaps add a warning to your mod that it 'can cause even more addiction to Skyrim' ;)

ps : it's not exact that the female char is always dom. In fact the character you are playing is always dom.

i can confirm that. Same thing in my game. is this a bug, or just a feature that has not been implemented, yet? is there a way to change that?

other then that it seems to work fine for me. I had to try out some buttons till i found out that num0 is to start everything out (maybe i've overseen it somewhere here..dunno) maybe you could include this in your button-layout picture.

ps : it's not exact that the female char is always dom. In fact the character you are playing is always dom.

i can confirm that. Same thing in my game. is this a bug, or just a feature that has not been implemented, yet? is there a way to change that?

other then that it seems to work fine for me. I had to try out some buttons till i found out that num0 is to start everything out (maybe i've overseen it somewhere here..dunno) maybe you could include this in your button-layout picture.

Female player always dom is a bug. Num0 for start is ever since the mod was created.

ok so just tried the 1.08 demo 2 and I ran into a problem after starting doggy style animation. As soon as I made my character go in for penetration the character starting bouncing up and down, but the female was perfectly fine. I tried to switch to missionary animation to see if that would fix it but the character kept bouncing. so I ended the scene and both the characters separated but I was stuck in the free fly camera.

I tried it again today. Same thing happened. Though this time I accidentally hit Enter on the numpad and it seemed to stop the bouncing for a bit, but it would always resume a few seconds later. It seems my dom character is falling through the ground but constantly fixing itself, hence bouncing. Stuck in free fly isn't a problem though, I just pressed F to get back to FPS view and was back to normal.

Can you post a screenshot of that and what body mod and skeleton are you using? Also are you using sexlab framework? because the falling through the floor thing is a known issue what that mod i have not seen that in this mod.

Maybe there is a reason CEO made it this way, but it doesn't have to be.

CEO,

You can make females the sub as default in hetero pairings, whether the female is the NPC or the player, by performing a simple Papyrus sex check then swapping the source and target.  With your current animation chain start point, this should cause players playing females to stay in place when initiating with males, and the males would pseudo-teleport behind the player for sequence start.

Function HugYou(Actor Huggee)
   ;-- sex check is a member of actorbase so we must convert --
   ActorBase PCbase = Game.GetPlayer().GetActorBase()
   ActorBase NPCbase = Huggee.GetActorBase()
   ;------------------------------------------------------------
   If PCbase.GetSex() != NPCbase.GetSex() ;-- animation couple is not same sex --
      if PCbase.GetSex() == 0 ;-- player is male --
         Huggee.PlayIdleWithTarget( hug, Game.GetPlayer())
      else ;-- player is female
         Game.GetPlayer().PlayIdleWithTarget( hug, Huggee)
      endif
   else ;--- sane sex, player starts as dom
      Huggee.PlayIdleWithTarget( hug, Game.GetPlayer())
   endif
endFunction

Probably not telling you anything you don't already know.  Just sayin' you could avoid female players having to hotkey swap dom/sub after animation starts under most circumstances.

Can you post a screenshot of that and what body mod and skeleton are you using? Also are you using sexlab framework? because the falling through the floor thing is a known issue what that mod i have not seen that in this mod.

I'll get a screenshot asap. I disabled sexlab, though I do have sexlab extra voices and sexlab sfx replacers still running. I guess those aren't needed since they're dependent on sexlab though, right?

I'll get a screenshot asap. I disabled sexlab, though I do have sexlab extra voices and sexlab sfx replacers still running. I guess those aren't needed since they're dependent on sexlab though, right?

ok, so I thought I had sexlab disabled, but apparently not. fixed that problem. thanks again for your help! animations are beautiful. I did run into some points where the animation stop playing all together and my characters were frozen but the game wasn't, and then another time the mod got stuck and would not progress to the next animation I selected and I couldn't navigate the menu. Both of which I just ended the scene and went back to normal. With one NPC I tried to start the scene again and just do quick redress since she was still naked, but no dice.

I totally agree here. 

This mod, so far, has been the most immersive, 'smoothing into action' and one to give the most satisfaction to the eye..and other senses! The seamless motions into the actual animations, the facial expressions and general behavior of the characters as you go from one animation to the next, is just outstanding. 

I get on the same train with those who say that even more refinement to some particular points here and there would make this mod the unconquered champion. However...if you do plan to update and add some more animations (meaning - oh please do!) - perhaps add a warning to your mod that it 'can cause even more addiction to Skyrim' ;)

New animations are always great - more stuff to play with. That's way there still is Sexlab - more modders, more animations, and very different approaches on animated sex. This here however is something completely different, I find. This is taking one engagement much more serious than SL can; I don't mean to judge, but when using SL I always tend to play a complete slutty character.

0Sex "feels" more intimate, on the other hand. And that is the one advantage it will always have over SL. Of course, this is all very subjective, but it makes me want my heroine to be a faithful wife - until there are MMF animations, of course. Nevertheless, my point is: might be better to create a more complete "playthrough", instead of adding more candies into the jar.

But that's just wishful thinking. CEO has done great so far. And for that I am thankful.

Installed the new demo version

Having a quick issue here, I can't seem to start any scenes from happening, i'm using the default hotkeys, and when I press numpad0 nothing seems to happen.

I've tried re-assigning the hotkeys( from here http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/DirectX_Scancodes_And_How_To_Use_Them)to no avail.

I've ran FNIS and started new game to test it.

Same here. Tried to use all possible hotkeys, no use. Maybe it conflict with some other mods?

New animations are always great - more stuff to play with. That's way there still is Sexlab - more modders, more animations, and very different approaches on animated sex. This here however is something completely different, I find. This is taking one engagement much more serious than SL can; I don't mean to judge, but when using SL I always tend to play a complete slutty character.

0Sex "feels" more intimate, on the other hand. And that is the one advantage it will always have over SL. Of course, this is all very subjective, but it makes me want my heroine to be a faithful wife - until there are MMF animations, of course. Nevertheless, my point is: might be better to create a more complete "playthrough", instead of adding more candies into the jar.

But that's just wishful thinking. CEO has done great so far. And for that I am thankful.

I totally agree. I'm currently only using SL for Fox's AA mod, Lover's Comfort, and SL Werewolves. I think after I'm done with AA and 1.08 comes out, I'll find someone to settle down with and stay with her rather than be the randy man-slut I currently am. The only quandry I'm in right now is who? Aela, Carlotta, Serana, or Lydia...? Damn it, I love 'em all!  :wub:

Something strange is going on. When I failed to try this mod (i pushed the buttons, but it does not work for some reason), I reinstall previous version, but it refuse to work too, pushed the keys and nothing happens. Does anyone knows what does it depend on?

sorry for my bad English

Installed the new demo version

Having a quick issue here, I can't seem to start any scenes from happening, i'm using the default hotkeys, and when I press numpad0 nothing seems to happen.

I've tried re-assigning the hotkeys( from here http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/DirectX_Scancodes_And_How_To_Use_Them)to no avail.

I've ran FNIS and started new game to test it.

Same here. Tried to use all possible hotkeys, no use. Maybe it conflict with some other mods?

Are you using 1.07c? if so under the hotkey "numpad0" where it says name did you type in 0sex "the o is a zero" .