OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Sorry I'm unaware of the actor.say() maybe this will fix a lot of things and make it easier. I have no idea how to make actors talk through conventional means outside of packages which are limited and dialogue trees which I can't get to conform to the scene.

Do you have documentation on how it works I can see, or explain.

Sorry it took me so long to respond.  I've been on a texturing binge the last couple nights.

I'm used to doing a lot of things with Papyrus, but that doesn't mean you should.  Your method may be better and I don't want to throw you off track.  And you're right, XML is easy.

It probably can't help you, but if you're curious, you can trigger expressions, dialogue topics and sound FX/audio on actors with Papyrus.  For brevity's sake, I'll leave function/endfunction out of my examples.

Expression options are pretty weak, in that they are limited to vanilla ones. It is essentially a manual firing of the same expression settings typically available in dialogue topics.  It's really only useful if you want to make an NPC look sad, happy or confused for a little while.  Looks like:

ActorVar.SetExpressionOverride(10, 60)

http://www.creationkit.com/SetExpressionOverride_-_Actor

I've used play() more.  It essentially allows you to play an audio file centered on a target (which can be an actor), but their mouth doesn't move.  It's good for sound FX like slapping.  If you know how long an animation takes to reach a certain point, you can time sound FX using play() by inserting the appropriate amount of silence at the beginning of the audio file:

Sound Property Whack  Auto

Whack.Play(ActorVar)

;-- trigger anim however you wish to do it

http://www.creationkit.com/Play_-_Sound

I've used say() the most, for things like heavy breathing or short exclamations such as "ouch!"  It let's you script an actor to say a topic found in any quest.  Basically, it's a way to fire an NPC dialogue response audio from Papyrus without the player ever clicking on an NPC and starting a conversation, and without creating a scene.  I've never played the game with subtitles on.  It may or may not also trigger the dialogue response's subtitle, but I don't know for sure.

Quest Property MydialogueGeneric  Auto ;-- a quest to store the custom lines NPCs can say

Topic Property SwoonVoc  Auto ;-- stored inside the above quest

MydialogueGeneric.Start() ;-- not sure if dialogue quest needs to be running.  Never tested it without.

ActorVar.Say(SwoonVoc)

MydialogueGeneric.Stop()

http://www.creationkit.com/Say_(Procedure)

I would think the topics for say() and sounds for play() could be stored in a formlist, or also probably in a file on disk.  I've never created a script that required more than five different sound FX or custom dialogue exclamations, so I never bothered to check.

Edit:  Dyndolod, dammit!

A kind reminder for that upload of icon artworks in AI format, CEO. :) Let me see what can be done. I will give you feedback once I dig up on the files.

Regards,

Fitness B.

Thanks for the reminder. Here's a quick over view of all the types of buttons / graphics used to date with some examples and description of each.

Looking forward to seeing it and thanks!!!

As a note you can work a lot larger then this (and scale it down) as long as the ratios are the same but flash will not display stroke that is sub .1px which at the final size can happen a lot. For non circular A type buttons I only will be able to make the halos flash for now but for circles they can also spin. I'd like to get into more elaborate halos specifically for spells but for now that's the best I can do.

.ai and .esp versions are in the zip.

this mod is great..but i ave an issue...when i start the scene he rescale the height of my character...how i can avoid that?

If it doesn't do that then all animations would be misaligned. Its not an issue, its how it should be.

any way to make it work with a taller or smalled character?

None.

Every position of the animations are fixed (for both the Dom and the Sub)

The only way to make it work the way you want is by creating more animations, each with different sizes (which not planned and would be ridiculous to do I suppose) or by making the animations somehow has an AI of its own to check both actors' scale and re-align themselves (not sure if possible)

any way to make it work with a taller or smalled character?

None.

Every position of the animations are fixed (for both the Dom and the Sub)

The only way to make it work the way you want is by creating more animations, each with different sizes (which not planned and would be ridiculous to do I suppose) or by making the animations somehow has an AI of its own to check both actors' scale and re-align themselves (not sure if posor another mod if exist? did u know?? i saw that exist for small character..but i not found it anymore

or another mod if exist? did u know?? i saw that exist for small character..but i not found it anymore

As i already mentioned this mod resizes so it works with different size characters and makes perfectly aligned animations. So even if you use mods that change heights of vanilla races this mod will align them perfectly.

Also this mod is adult mod created for adult action with fully grown adult characters. If you are looking for something else then you are out of luck.

or another mod if exist? did u know?? i saw that exist for small character..but i not found it anymore

As i already mentioned this mod resizes so it works with different size characters and makes perfectly aligned animations. So even if you use mods that change heights of vanilla races this mod will align them perfectly.

Also this mod is adult mod created for adult action with fully grown adult characters. If you are looking for something else then you are out of luck.

I use the SLab framework too and it has a nice way of handling different scales.

One good idea from Sexlab is that you can individually adjust different characters' actual position in the particular position within an animation series; so that I can pair up my Nord 1.00 scale dude with a petite 0.94 scale Nord chick perfectly (corresponds to a 5'5" chick, the average height of adult chicks in the US). Am not doing this scaling to bang teenagers or kids; but I prefer petite adult chicks; and realistically chicks in general of all races are not as tall as their dudes.

That feature would be a "nice to have", perhaps to be added much later on if CE0 has the time or inclination.

I use the SLab framework too and it has a nice way of handling different scales.

One good idea from Sexlab is that you can individually adjust different characters' actual position in the particular position within an animation series; so that I can pair up my Nord 1.00 scale dude with a petite 0.94 scale Nord chick perfectly (corresponds to a 5'5" chick, the average height of adult chicks in the US). Am not doing this scaling to bang teenagers or kids; but I prefer petite adult chicks; and realistically chicks in general of all races are not as tall as their dudes.

That feature would be a "nice to have", perhaps to be added much later on if CE0 has the time or inclination.

I use Gender and Race Heights  mod and have perfect alignment in 0sex and that is only because 0sex auto resizes actors to set scale.. Animations are made for that scale. If there is no actor resizing in order to acomplish perfect animation alignment CEO would have to make all animations multiplied by number of races and mixes between races and genders.

Sexlab, no matter how good it is as a framework, it always has alignment issues and best solution so far was average actor heights. I find 0sex approach lot better since perfect alignment is already there.

I use Gender and Race Heights  mod and have perfect alignment in 0sex and that is only because 0sex auto resizes actors to set scale.. Animations are made for that scale. If there is no actor resizing in order to acomplish perfect animation alignment CEO would have to make all animations multiplied by number of races and mixes between races and genders.

Sexlab, no matter how good it is as a framework, it always has alignment issues and best solution so far was average actor heights. I find 0sex approach lot better since perfect alignment is already there.

Am sure that in SLab, I turned off auto-height alignment, and it certainly does not require thousands of more combination of animation files (I would know, since I've checked SLab does not have a different set of animation for every race-race combo). The fact that my Nord dude can have perfectly-aligned sex with chicks from many different races with different heights using SLab animation adjustment feature.

Try it sometimes - it is possible to align characters without using the SLab auto-align feature, nor does it require creating a lot more animation files.

It's not high priority dev item to be sure; but it is possible, though not in the way you envision it.

A kind reminder for that upload of icon artworks in AI format, CEO. :) Let me see what can be done. I will give you feedback once I dig up on the files.

Regards,

Fitness B.

Thanks for the reminder. Here's a quick over view of all the types of buttons / graphics used to date with some examples and description of each.

Looking forward to seeing it and thanks!!!

As a note you can work a lot larger then this (and scale it down) as long as the ratios are the same but flash will not display stroke that is sub .1px which at the final size can happen a lot. For non circular A type buttons I only will be able to make the halos flash for now but for circles they can also spin. I'd like to get into more elaborate halos specifically for spells but for now that's the best I can do.

.ai and .esp versions are in the zip.

Thanks! I am looking into it today afternoon, had quite busy week. Expect feedback Sunday with some test icons :)

Am sure that in SLab, I turned off auto-height alignment, and it certainly does not require thousands of more combination of animation files (I would know, since I've checked SLab does not have a different set of animation for every race-race combo). The fact that my Nord dude can have perfectly-aligned sex with chicks from many different races with different heights using SLab animation adjustment feature.

Try it sometimes - it is possible to align characters without using the SLab auto-align feature, nor does it require creating a lot more animation files.

It's not high priority dev item to be sure; but it is possible, though not in the way you envision it.

not understand sorry..so there is a way or a mod that have animation for smaller or taller character..for example i wnt add a dwarf race and have sex with a nord or an elf is that possible?

not understand sorry..so there is a way or a mod that have animation for smaller or taller character..for example i wnt add a dwarf race and have sex with a nord or an elf is that possible?

That will never be an option in OSex. I will do everything I can to make that as hard to accomplish as possible. Thanks to actionscript I believe I can totally lock it out even from people that are willing to screw with the papyrus and ck. Any type of "short race" is too ambiguous and dangerous and the time I spent developing this is in no way intended for the disgusting results that would generate.

---------------

On the positioning note. The animations in OSex are designed and animated for scales that are enforced which are meant to make a synergy between mfg facial expressions and the animations from all camera angles. While it is possible to push the actors around at different scales and have the hands line up right etc at different angles with varying success(If scale isn't enforced). it's not really capitalizing on the potential of this system, (time in development and in animating) but the value of that potential obviously matters more or less to different people, it might be a trivial difference to some or something that makes them more immersive to others. 

0 weight bodies and precision shots on Futa will be out of luck tough until/if I return that feature, so I hear that point.

CEO did you manage to fix scene disconnecting/freezing issue?

And about more immersion and heights:

For more immersion i would only like to see, in same gender sex, that actor who was taller before sex start - to be dom (taller) during sex.

CEO did you manage to fix scene disconnecting/freezing issue?

And about more immersion and heights:

For more immersion i would only like to see, in same gender sex, that actor who was taller before sex start - to be dom (taller) during sex.

Yea I did, I'm having no drops at all now. Pip Dude taught me some stuff to help me solve it. I'm seeing no problems at all, bugs or performance, with everything active now except the keybinds not being adjustable for some people which I have no idea still what is the cause.

I record the height so that should be possible and I'll get that in as an option when I complete the config menu.

That sounds great :)

Well beside keybind part, but i guess people who have issues should be more descriptive then just say - "doesn't work". I have no issues with this so cant really help.

Yea I'm excited too, we're almost there!

---------------

I lost a few days rebuilding a couple sections to address some issues Pip brought up but I'm just about ready for the next demo. I'm basically getting a crash course in actionscript and programming as I do this so every pass is a big improvement to overhaul my earlier code.

Some adjustments made more efficiency and potential in the menu system, after 1.08 I'm going to take some time to evaluate the possibilities in terms of things outside of the scene. It's got a pretty strong equipment layout now that the UI has full awareness of and most likely it can applied in new ways, for outfit manager, redressing, applying outfits dynamically for better stripping on vanilla npcs that don't have intimates etc. I'll focus on that later though.

Totally not osex related but for OSA a basic "profile" system is in and some new types of notification boxes to be used by OSA but also available to interact with as a modders resource. They are super lightweight and have no cost at all I think to include but should look a lot sexier then the debug.messagebox, debug.notification and have a more cinematic feel. Profile is an easy text xml that stores text/story data for an npc, can think of it like having extra creation kit fields basically for an actor. Viewable per actor from the menu, only loads when the player asks for it and if available. I'm hoping it will serve as an easy first step for people into messing with the xml to lead to making unique identity data. 

Lastly, I added one additional spell to OSA but I think it's worth it. I'm calling it ActraCom which is a very small spell that that records the actors form ID then uses it to register for a mod event, that mod event serves as the UI's constant channel to talk to the actor. It's cleared (dispelled) whenever the UI is cleared ( on game reset). It allows me to always communicate efficiently with any actor the UI is aware of as it keeps the game and the UI in sync with just one easy step to get an actor into the UI. In prior versions a heavy version of ActraCom which is the "Scene spell" was cast on OSex start and ended on conclusion but there was a grey area where npcs were entering into the scene where it was difficult to know for sure if the UI had command, there's more potential now for targeting systems and adding actors to the scene when we get to that part.

Well beside keybind part, but i guess people who have issues should be more descriptive then just say - "doesn't work". I have no issues with this so cant really help.

---------------

I lost a few days rebuilding a couple sections to address some issues Pip brought up but I'm just about ready for the next demo. I'm basically getting a crash course in actionscript and programming as I do this so every pass is a big improvement to overhaul my earlier code.

Some adjustments made more efficiency and potential in the menu system, after 1.08 I'm going to take some time to evaluate the possibilities in terms of things outside of the scene. It's got a pretty strong equipment layout now that the UI has full awareness of and most likely it can applied in new ways, for outfit manager, redressing, applying outfits dynamically for better stripping on vanilla npcs that don't have intimates etc. I'll focus on that later though.

Totally not osex related but for OSA a basic "profile" system is in and some new types of notification boxes to be used by OSA but also available to interact with as a modders resource. They are super lightweight and have no cost at all I think to include but should look a lot sexier then the debug.messagebox, debug.notification and have a more cinematic feel. Profile is an easy text xml that stores text/story data for an npc, can think of it like having extra creation kit fields basically for an actor. Viewable per actor from the menu, only loads when the player asks for it and if available. I'm hoping it will serve as an easy first step for people into messing with the xml to lead to making unique identity data. 

Lastly, I added one additional spell to OSA but I think it's worth it. I'm calling it ActraCom which is a very small spell that that records the actors form ID then uses it to register for a mod event, that mod event serves as the UI's constant channel to talk to the actor. It's cleared (dispelled) whenever the UI is cleared ( on game reset). It allows me to always communicate efficiently with any actor the UI is aware of as it keeps the game and the UI in sync with just one easy step to get an actor into the UI. In prior versions a heavy version of ActraCom which is the "Scene spell" was cast on OSex start and ended on conclusion but there was a grey area where npcs were entering into the scene where it was difficult to know for sure if the UI had command, there's more potential now for targeting systems and adding actors to the scene when we get to that part.

58112031.jpg

But I'm completely ok with it !

GO :exclamation:

---------------

58112031.jpg

But I'm completely ok with it !

GO :exclamation:

This xD Keep up the amazing work :D

Profile is an easy text xml that stores text/story data for an npc, can think of it like having extra creation kit fields basically for an actor. Viewable per actor from the menu, only loads when the player asks for it and if available.

This might be useful for a really wide variety of things.  I'm wondering, this actor-specific XML data set, is there a way for us to change it in-game?  Or, is the XML read-only after startup?