OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

i dont even know why it doesnt work for me, i have skse, skyui fnis 6.1, Netimmerse script wherever it comes from( if it comes from netimmerse override). i run Fnis generator users, in the game, press num 0 then the two actors merge with no 'act'ion happening then i have to stop the 'running animations'. 

i dont even know why it doesnt work for me, i have skse, skyui fnis 6.1, Netimmerse script wherever it comes from( if it comes from netimmerse override). i run Fnis generator users, in the game, press num 0 then the two actors merge with no 'act'ion happening then i have to stop the 'running animations'. 

You should read the documentation. This mod provides player controlled animations. If the player (that would be you :D ) doesn't start one, no animation beyond the initial starting position (the embrace) will ever start.

I've only just started modding Skyrim 48 hours ago, and I must confess to being overwhelmed. I appreciate the level of detail this mod provides but good god, am I incapable of wrapping my head around this. Who's the Dom and who's the Sub? Is the Male the Dom by default, or can I change it? The PDF manuals are very pretty and presentable but they don't give me the information I need.

Thanks for the reply guys! After installing the papyrusutil it now works flawlessly and I think the animations runs faster than when I used NMM with the outdated files. Might just be a placebo effect from the way you explained it CEO, but since it is working I'm a happy camper. :D

Anyway just wanted to say thanks again and I will leave you guys back to doing the more important stuff. And might I say I am really loving the new look for the upcoming version, can't wait to try that out.

:cool:

Let me guess... You are using Nexus Mod Manager?

Thats installed on MO, NMM is for manual mods and Sexlab mods

You should read the documentation. This mod provides player controlled animations. If the player (that would be you :D ) doesn't start one, no animation beyond the initial starting position (the embrace) will ever start.

I should have mentioned that i know it is 'player controlled' but im saying that the actors merge and i cant control it

Thats installed on MO, NMM is for manual mods and Sexlab mods

So you are using both (which can create double FNIS issue).

My guess is you didnt run FNIS through MO. Which means FNIS doesnt even know there are new animations added by this mod so no new animations are added to the game.

- To test this see if FNIS says anything about 0sex in its report.

If you did run FNIS through the MO then behaviours are created in MO overwrite folder. In this case if you didnt run the game through MO your game wouldnt have new behaviours added, but since you say actors get together then it means you did start the game through MO coz scripts are added to the game by MO.

In any case for FNIS you will have to only use one location (MO) and remove any other fnis instalation and behaviour files.

First off, let me say that I'm a veteran of adult mods for bethesda games, from morrowind nude mods, to oblivion loverslab & estrus, fallout 3's animated prostitution, skyrim sexlab, and now this masterpiece <clap> <clap>, never has there been such a breakthrough in modding, you sir CEO are a genius, and to think that you're doing it for free, you should be up there with Sheson ;).

Gratitude aside, here's a few pictures of some jarl ballin' i took with version 1.07, can't wait for teh finished 1.08.

post-119860-0-17734600-1458843993_thumb.jpgpost-119860-0-67713900-1458843994_thumb.jpgpost-119860-0-55045600-1458843996_thumb.jpgpost-119860-0-83227900-1458843999_thumb.jpg

I've only just started modding Skyrim 48 hours ago, and I must confess to being overwhelmed. I appreciate the level of detail this mod provides but good god, am I incapable of wrapping my head around this. Who's the Dom and who's the Sub? Is the Male the Dom by default, or can I change it? The PDF manuals are very pretty and presentable but they don't give me the information I need.

The documentation explains that the Dom and Sub roles default to whoever has male anatomy being the Dominant, leaving the other to be the Submissive. If both have the same anatomy I suppose it would be random. Press the Dom control and see who moves. :D

Thank you but there's nothing stopping you from using OSex. 360 controller does use DXScan codes, in the text document you will see things like this for example: "Down 0xd0". 0xd0 is hex for 208 which is the DPad down which is what my Dpad down is binded to by default. Whatever your reason that the keyboard is not responding is outside of what I can control and I believe is a user issue.

it has 2 alternate controlling methods that are fully rebindable through the MCM which I think is enough, there's nothing else I can do, and within reason I don't want to supply multi levels of more backup keys all across the keyboard that are always live and running IF checks, for the case someone is unable to setup their keyboard and also unable to rebind keys. If you try an MCM from another mod and see if you can rebind DPAD into that it will confirm if OSex has some kind of typo in the MCM or if it's something with the keyboard itself. The entire process is 2 SKSE functions I don't really have a say in it, it is what it is.

3 possibilities:

1. My MCM has a typo in it

2. 360 rebind has remapped those keys elsewhere to allow for controller support making them no longer respond as intended on the keyboard.

Up 0xc8 0xff 0x0001 0 0 0 0x10
Down 0xd0 0xff 0x0002 0 0 0 0x10
Left 0xcb 0xff 0x0004 0 0 0 0x10
Right 0xcd 0xff 0x0008 0 0 0 0x10

you'll see flags set in that txt 0,0,0, I'm not entirely sure but I believe that is blocking them out from being rebinded:
the notes state:
// 4th: Gamepad button ID that will proc this event.
// 5th: If set to 1, this event can be remapped to a keyboard key
// 6th: If set to 1, this event can be remapped to a mouse button
// 7th: If set to 1, this event can be remapped to a gamepad button

3. Regional keyboard with strange DxCodes

Well, I've exhausted all options to control 0Sex without removing my 8-shortcut modified ControlMap.txt:

1. I changed the flags in Column 5 from 0 to 1 to allow remapping the 4 D-Pad directions to a keyboard. 0Sex still will not allow the D-Pad presses to be remapped to the keyboard in MCM. The only possible remaps for the "D-Pad" section are to other buttons on the controller, but no remapping to any keyboard key is possible.

2. I tried to control 0Sex using the D-pad, even though pressing any D-pad direction equips or unequips something- Bow, Xbow, etc., which looks ridiculous in a sex situation. The only direction that did anything was D-Pad-Right. All other directions had no effect on 0Sex from the base position.

3. I tried to print out the documentation to make it easier to learn, and both the EZ and the Advanced "Print versions" printed out one blank sheet and the top third of the document on a second sheet. The bottom 2/3 of the document simply did not print at all. This is because both documents, which are about 3-4 pages long, are all on one "Page" in the PDF file. In order for them to print in a usable form, they should be separated into printable pages (Page 1, page 2, page 3, etc.) within the PDF document. Because I do not own Adobe Acrobat, I was not able to correct this myself, so I was not able to print out the documentation.

4. I read with great interest your statement that 0Sex has "2 alternate controlling methods," meaning, I thought, D-Pad or Keyboard, but I was unable to find any method of control that does NOT involve the D-Pad. Since the D-Pad is unusable, the mod is unusable.

I know you have stated your opinion that this is a "user issue" and concluded that I have "strange scan codes" coming from my Logitech G110 keyboard. It is only a "user issue" in that I am not willing to give up my 8 shortcut slots on my D-Pad in order to play this mod. Other than that, this "user" has diligently followed every word in the documentation and on this forum, without finding any way to control 0Sex animations. I also confirmed with Logitech that my G110 keyboard uses United States Standard scan codes, so your suspicion that my keyboard uses "regional codes" is unfounded.

So, as I uninstall this seemingly-amazing-but-unusable-for-me mod, I will look forward to the new release with great anticipation, hoping against hope that you will allow the keyboard arrow keys to be used in place of the D-Pad, which would have the added benefit of making your mod accessible to people who choose not to use an XBox controller at all.

Thanks again for this amazing work. I am devastated that I can't use it.

Guest endgameaddiction

Can anyone tell me if this mod and AIO HDT Animated Pussy work well? I have yet to try that mod, but I need to know first if the collision works well.

Much appreciated.

Ok, I've reached the point where I need some help/advice. I have the latest versions of SKSE, Skyui, Racemenu ... I am using FNIS 5.5 ( I tried to get 6.1 up and running, but something screwed up when I ran the generator and I wasn't able to complete the process, so reverted back to 5.5, which is and has been working fine). I am using Mod Organizer, and while not an expert modder, have been fairly successful so far. When I try to load up this mod and run the FNIS generator, I get the Error (09) message (out of array). I have noticed that my FNIS Generator lists its version as 5.4.1 - could this be the issue? I am certain that I have FNIS 5.5 installed.

Am I just out of luck unless I can get the latest version of FNIS up and running, or am I missing something?

Oh yes, this is also a fresh, never-been-installed version of 0Sex.

And I am totally fine with admitting that I have messed something up somehow.

For start install latest FNIS (6.2) and make it work without 0sex enabled.

Can anyone tell me if this mod and AIO HDT Animated Pussy work well? I have yet to try that mod, but I need to know first if the collision works well.

Much appreciated.

The mods work well together but you will need to adjust the position of the penis in some scenes to avoid clipping. I've found that I can reduce some clipping by setting my own schlong size instead of using 0Sex's auto scale. YMMV

Much appreciated.

If I may, let me provide a bit of insight with this inquiry. I have both this mod and AIO HDT animated pussy installed and so far it does work. 

The only issue that I would have is sometimes the head of the doms dick would clip outside the subs stomach in some missionary positions. But I think the reason for this would be a body scale issue on my part, either the male is too big or the female is a tad bit on the skinny side. As far as the vag goes, it does animate when it is penetrated when using 0S3X anims.

Take note though that I have only tested this using the version found in nexus and have yet to test with the later versions of 0S3x, but if I am not mistaken it should work. Hopefully this info helps.

Guest endgameaddiction

Much appreciated.

The mods work well together but you will need to adjust the position of the penis in some scenes to avoid clipping. I've found that I can reduce some clipping by setting my own schlong size instead of using 0Sex's auto scale. YMMV

That much I figured. And I think it's hard to align it perfect, but hopefully it won't be game breaking for me. My concern was if it doesn't position exactly right, if it would cause some funkiness to the vagina.

Much appreciated.

If I may, let me provide a bit of insight with this inquiry. I have both this mod and AIO HDT animated pussy installed and so far it does work. 

The only issue that I would have is sometimes the head of the doms dick would clip outside the subs stomach in some missionary positions. But I think the reason for this would be a body scale issue on my part, either the male is too big or the female is a tad bit on the skinny side. As far as the vag goes, it does animate when it is penetrated when using 0S3X anims.

Take note though that I have only tested this using the version found in nexus and have yet to test with the later versions of 0S3x, but if I am not mistaken it should work. Hopefully this info helps.

I'm aware of that. It's due the the scale of the shlong actually, but you can always reduce the size a bit by moving it up or down and then back into position.

If it works with 1.063 then it should work fine for 1.07x versions.

Nontheless, thanks for the replies. As I was looking at that mod page, I read a bunch of mods listed that aren't really required and since 0SEX was not on that list I had to ask. Thanks. I'll try it out and see how it plays out.

I had the exact same problem that BlazeShadowZ seems to be having when I switched from the Nexus beta to the first version here of 1.07.  I'd hit num-pad 0, and my character and the sub's bodies would "merge" and no further action would happen.  The game wasn't frozen, and exiting to the main menu and then firing up the save worked fine every time.

I did run and rerun FNIS at least a dozen times, and it never reported any errors.  

Reverting to the 1.063 version did work, but I had to play Skyrim for about 2 hours with OSex uninstalled before the MCM menu finally disappeared and then I could get 1.063 working again.  Updating to the latest working version here also took about 2 hours to get the MCM menu to disappear after removing 1.063.  

I never did figure out why 1.07 a & b never worked for me.  

So BlazeShadowZ - what I'm trying to get across is "Don't Give Up!"  Perseverence furthers.