OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I had the exact same problem that BlazeShadowZ seems to be having when I switched from the Nexus beta to the first version here of 1.07.  I'd hit num-pad 0, and my character and the sub's bodies would "merge" and no further action would happen.  The game wasn't frozen, and exiting to the main menu and then firing up the save worked fine every time.

I did run and rerun FNIS at least a dozen times, and it never reported any errors.  

Reverting to the 1.063 version did work,  

The character "merge" means that it is not able to run the animations for some reason.

I would go through and manually remove all files related in any way to FNIS and 0Sex. Disable all other mods that use custom animations (sexlab, etc.). Then reinstall the latest FNIS and 0Sex. Run FNIS for users, create the generated FNIS for users mod, test in game again.

If that doesn't work, try re-ordering the relevant mods with LOOT or manually (FNIS.esp, 0SA.esp, XPMSE.esp, possibly Schlongs of Skyrim.esp).

i dont even know why it doesnt work for me, i have skse, skyui fnis 6.1, Netimmerse script wherever it comes from( if it comes from netimmerse override). i run Fnis generator users, in the game, press num 0 then the two actors merge with no 'act'ion happening then i have to stop the 'running animations'.

Let me guess... You are using Nexus Mod Manager?

Thats installed on MO, NMM is for manual mods and Sexlab mods

So you are using both (which can create double FNIS issue).

My guess is you didnt run FNIS through MO. Which means FNIS doesnt even know there are new animations added by this mod so no new animations are added to the game.

- To test this see if FNIS says anything about 0sex in its report.

If you did run FNIS through the MO then behaviours are created in MO overwrite folder. In this case if you didnt run the game through MO your game wouldnt have new behaviours added, but since you say actors get together then it means you did start the game through MO coz scripts are added to the game by MO.

In any case for FNIS you will have to only use one location (MO) and remove any other fnis instalation and behaviour files.

okay,  so i installed the fnis folder on MO and deleted the original on Nexus.

i find the file and only the 'for user' file is there, is that normal?

i then run the generator where it then says:

ERROR:(2203) 

and should i say that is it okay that both 0SEX and FNIS are both on MO

Never mind, me such dumbass, 0sex and fnis had to be in one manager, so NMM works fine, such a dumbass  man

Exactly coz otherwise FNIS doesnt know that he got new animations to process.

Its best to use one mod manager coz you could have issues like this a lot if you use 2.

If you are gonna keep using MO for FNIS then skeleton and all animation mods you have should be installed in MO as well. Same goes for NMM.

Ok I apologise if somebody has already mentioned this, I must have missed it, but I thought it was worth mentioning. I use Skyrim Enhanced Camera , for first person, and when I go into any of the animations as the sub position, the camera is facing the wrong way in first person. In the Dom (male) position its fine and faces the actor but when in the Sub (female position it faces the opposite way. If any one has any advice on how I can fix this I would be grateful. But either way, great work and amazing animations.

I cant seem to get rid of the J-shaped schlong bending :( It happens everytime when I start the animations. I read on nexus something about removing a beast skeleton, which I did. Also reported and canceling the active effects over and over again... But it still happens every time. I'm using the SAM body mesh, could anyone help me out here? I would really appreciate it.

0SEX 1.08 Demo 2

Purpose of this is: Feedback, ideas, testing and just an update on progress if anyone wants to see how it's going.

All scenes are in, minus a few of the newest doggy scenes and wizard plugin. Everything should be coming together, but still missing SexDentity, sound, AI navigation, and the ESG redressing scenes. Need a break for a few days from coding so I'm going to work on the animations that are not complete but currently in the module, and see how much I can do. Then I'll make the last push on those remaining things.

Control guide is in the spoiler:

You can only for now open MAIN MENU in a scene. Only FX > Lights and Clothing > QuickStrip will work the rest will be blank, you can hit "NO" to go back to a working section of the menu usually.

(It covers a few planned things not in yet at the bottom)

tumblr_o4oj06YaHv1ubnr1mo4_r1_1280.png

Known Issues:

-Buttons Graphics are not all complete yet, and not always correct a majority should be in though.

-Speeds show "Undefined" when viewed before the loop finishes. Ez fix I'm just not ready yet.

-Speeds are weird in missionary-Explorer (fem pleasure scene)

-Animations are rough in a bunch of places mostly the lower down between cowgirl and doggy. ESG undress for male reuses the same animation for everything I don't have an animation in the works for yet.

-Eyes don't shut during kissing (Need SexDentity for this)

-The scene has a chance to disconnect, sorry. Looking for the cause.

Configuration: Changing keys etc.

I don't have the main menu complete yet but you can change some things if you need to. Mainly keybindings for Ly, here:

Data\meshes\0SA\_0S\Config

to change key bindings type in the "DXscan code" of the keys you want to use instead in the "key.xml" document, you can find DXscan code lists on google just search. This is only for the control keys, the key that "Casts" OSex you also might need to set up: open "act.xml" and bind the module to a key. It's the field listed as "bind="

esg is set up to my own slots, you can change them in the esg.xml if you want. Put multiple blocks if you want multiple slots per esg, for example

<intlow s="45"/>

<intlow s="46"/>

<intlow s="47"/>

<intlow s="48"/>

will work.

This is just temporary until I have the UI set up to handle this.

0SEX 1.08 Demo 2

All scenes are in, minus a few of the newest doggy scenes and wizard plugin. Everything should be coming together, but still missing SexDentity, sound, AI navigation, and the ESG redressing scenes. Need a break for a few days from coding so I'm going to work on the animations that are not complete but currently in the module, and see how much I can do. Then I'll make the last push on those remaining things.

Control guide is in the spoiler:

You can only for now open MAIN MENU in a scene. Only FX > Lights and Clothing > QuickStrip will work the rest will be blank, you can hit "NO" to go back to a working section of the menu usually.

(It covers a few planned things not in yet at the bottom)

tumblr_o4oj06YaHv1ubnr1mo1_1280.png

Known Issues:

-Speeds show "Undefined" when viewed before the loop finishes. Ez fix I'm just not ready yet.

-Speeds are weird in missionary-Explorer (fem pleasure scene)

-Animations are rough in a bunch of places mostly the lower down between cowgirl and doggy.

-Eyes don't shut during kissing (Need SexDentity for this)

-The scene has a chance to disconnect, sorry. Looking for the cause.

Configuration: Changing keys etc.

I don't have the main menu complete yet but you can change some things if you need to. Mainly keybindings for Ly, here:

Data\meshes\0SA\_0S\Config

to change key bindings type in the "DXscan code" of the keys you want to use instead in the "key.xml" document, you can find DXscan code lists on google just search. This is only for the control keys, the key that "Casts" OSex you also might need to set up: open "act.xml" and bind the module to a key. It's the field listed as "bind="

esg is set up to my own slots, you can change them in the esg.xml if you want. Put multiple blocks if you want multiple slots per esg, for example

will work.

This is just temporary until I have the UI set up to handle this.

I think I just peed my pants a little.....

You rock CE0

Ok,

I'm having issues converting an unpacked hkx file into a kf from CEO's OSEKSY mod.

the file is located under meshes actors character character assets female skeleton_female hkx

Once the file is unpacked & I attempt to export it to a .kf hkxcmd returns that there is no skeleton in the folder even though the bones and animations 

are fine in the havok preview tool.

I have successfully converted default bsa files into kf format but their seems to be an additional problem with this custom content.

What's the problem?

Looking good so far!

Is the MCM meant to not display anything at all currently?

Thanks!

Yea there will be no MCM in 1.08. I'm going to put all options that were in the MCM into the UI, so I can customize the fields better and make the mod no longer need clean saves which will avoid a ton of trouble shooting.

It will be like the scene menu when you press num pad enter, only it will be viewable at any time, out of scene too. It's the same style as the scene menu basically but the scene menu opens up in place of the main menu if you are currently in a scene, with scene related stuff first.

I cant seem to get rid of the J-shaped schlong bending :( It happens everytime when I start the animations. I read on nexus something about removing a beast skeleton, which I did. Also reported and canceling the active effects over and over again... But it still happens every time. I'm using the SAM body mesh, could anyone help me out here? I would really appreciate it.

Never remove skeleton files. Make sure you install XPMSE skeleton last (nothing can overwrite XPMSE).

Just tested 1.08 Demo 2

First of all amazing job and thanks for update. Now to bug reporting and squashing.

Like before green = improvements i noticed comparing to earlier versions, red = things not working properly.

Mod feels so light and is super fast and responsive comparing to 1.07.

Not sure if you did something to spanking animation (or changes in my load order) but spank plays better then previous version.

Controls no longer reset at actor 1 after action was selected but stays on current actor selected.

No more targeting cursor and E action hud annoyance during sex.

Controls moved to numpad are good but take some time to get used to.

Female Player always taking dom role.

Cant unequip/undress weapon.

Scene sometimes freezes/ or disconnects as you said. (seems random).

When actor 2 (Illia) is undressing actor 1 (Jessica) after you select what to undress the name shown in UI will change to actor 1 name even though actor 2 is still performing his/her actions. (see image)

Request: when scene is female on female - perform female udressing animations on both. (Not sure if its already there but not applied coz of female player taking dom role bug.)

There are some warnings in papyrus log but i wont upload this one coz i didnt perform clean save yet so some of them could be leftovers from 1.07. When i do clean save and test some more then ill post papyrus log.

FNIS reported this:

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ho-St9Adore+01Embrace_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_S and 0Sex_0MF_S
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ho-St9Adore+01Embrace_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_S and 0Sex_0MF_S
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\01B\ST9\Adore\bST9Adore00__V1S.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF_S
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\01B\ST9\Adore\bST9Adore00__V1D.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF_S
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\01B\ST9\Adore\bST9Adore00__V2S.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF_S
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\01B\ST9\Adore\bST9Adore00__V2D.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF_S
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\01B\ST9\Adore\bST9Adore00__V3S.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF_S
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\01B\ST9\Adore\bST9Adore00__V3D.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF_S
8 possible consistence issues

And to conclude  -  you are amazing :D

TESV_2016_03_27_13_43_27.png

ok so just tried the 1.08 demo 2 and I ran into a problem after starting doggy style animation. As soon as I made my character go in for penetration the character starting bouncing up and down, but the female was perfectly fine. I tried to switch to missionary animation to see if that would fix it but the character kept bouncing. so I ended the scene and both the characters separated but I was stuck in the free fly camera.

Yea there will be no MCM in 1.08.

Great decision imo. MCM is a great platform for certain circumstances. But, it adds quite a bit of overhead for what is often little return imo. I think that 90% of the mods using it would be better off using a simple ini config file instead. If something only needs to be configured once to preference at install, it doesn't need an in-game config UI.

---------------

1.08 Demo:

Positives

Great work just putting all the pieces together with an entirely new data system that quickly.

The quality of the artwork, color scheme, fonts, highlights, etc. is outstanding. I'm hoping that once everything else planned is finished that you will consider UI elements to represent stats/events during scenes in a visual way. Maybe animated emoticons of some type, body status indicators, variation of x-ray?, etc.

Seems to run very well. No delays or stutters that I could see.

Constructive Criticism

(You might already have plans to address this. Which would make my observation pointless. But, just in case it helps to get an outside perspective...)

I believe that one of the main goals for the UI is to make it more approachable and user-friendly. I'm honestly not sure how far it goes toward that goal currently. It still relies on the user to find out somewhere outside of the mod what buttons on the keyboard to push. It is fewer buttons to remember which is an improvement. But, still clumsy by todays UI standards, imo to learn.

I would consider a system similar to what Skyrim itself uses. Showing all of the keys that can be pressed on the actual buttons in the UI. As it is now, the UI gives visual feedback when you do something right. But, it gives you no instruction on how to do things right in the first place.

Yea there will be no MCM in 1.08.

Great decision imo. MCM is a great platform for certain circumstances. But, it adds quite a bit of overhead for what is often little return imo. I think that 90% of the mods using it would be better off using a simple ini config file instead. If something only needs to be configured once to preference at install, it doesn't need an in-game config UI.

---------------

1.08 Demo:

Positives

Great work just putting all the pieces together with an entirely new data system that quickly.

The quality of the artwork, color scheme, fonts, highlights, etc. is outstanding. I'm hoping that once everything else planned is finished that you will consider UI elements to represent stats/events during scenes in a visual way. Maybe animated emoticons of some type, body status indicators, variation of x-ray?, etc.

Seems to run very well. No delays or stutters that I could see.

Constructive Criticism

(You might already have plans to address this. Which would make my observation pointless. But, just in case it helps to get an outside perspective...)

I believe that one of the main goals for the UI is to make it more approachable and user-friendly. I'm honestly not sure how far it goes toward that goal currently. It still relies on the user to find out somewhere outside of the mod what buttons on the keyboard to push. It is fewer buttons to remember which is an improvement. But, still clumsy by todays UI standards, imo to learn.

I would consider a system similar to what Skyrim itself uses. Showing all of the keys that can be pressed on the actual buttons in the UI. As it is now, the UI gives visual feedback when you do something right. But, it gives you no instruction on how to do things right in the first place.

Would certainly agree on having the hotkeys be displayed in game. I had to Alt-tab several times to find out what keys I needed to press.

Also agree on wanting less mods to use MCM. I have like 50 mods using MCM menu's in my game, complete nightmare.

Completely agree on displayed hotkeys, I still have to tab to my other monitor occasionally to find hotkeys for a certain function (fortunately OneTweak makes this much less of a hassle, but a hassle nonetheless). This release is by far the best yet, especially in terms of sheer progress. Really looking forward to more stable versions.

Constructive Criticism

I would only half agree on this. While there certanly is advantage of knowing what key does what, adding more to user interface also means taking more from screen space. There are already a lot of things on the screen.

My original idea was what you mention above and that was at a time when everything was unknown to users and they didnt know what to expect next and what key combo to press. Now things are very different and descriptive (No key combos).

Only important info (For most part of the mod) not shown at the moment is key for confirmation (Num7), tabbing (Num9) and menu (NumEnter). That is like map, inventory, and favourites in skyrim or other games and you always know what key to press for those.

So im not sure its worth spending a lot of time building a system similar to what Skyrim uses only to show 3 buttons. In this i excluded Start(Num0) and end(NumDel) because if someone makes their mod use 0sex scenes (start and end with scripts) then its not important for user to know what key to press to start and end the scene.

Instead of Skyrim way i would suggest Diablo 2 way of help with controls which is lot easier to implement and doesnt require for users to alt tab out of the game and they have quick access to info they are looking for.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I've only just started following this topic. Anyway, my question is this: I see there's a custom skeleton used here and I was wondering if I could use XPMSE instead because I use the HDT option and for Sexlab. I want to continue using Sexlab for mods like Lovers Comfort, Werewolves, etc, but use this one for my Player and future spouse. Thanks.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I've only just started following this topic. Anyway, my question is this: I see there's a custom skeleton used here and I was wondering if I could use XPMSE instead because I use the HDT option and for Sexlab. I want to continue using Sexlab for mods like Lovers Comfort, Werewolves, etc, but use this one for my Player and future spouse. Thanks.

This mod does not include skeleton and you should use XPMSE.