OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

@Kinky That's would be very useful ! Is it already implemented, or should I try to incorporate it ? I have no experience in ActionScript development, but right now I'm trying to see if I can load OSA-SE-FLASH project with FlashDevelop. (Do you recommend any other IDE ?)

EDIT :  Am I forced to get Adobe Flash Professional ?

EDIT 2 : I couldn't make it work with FlashDevelop so I'm using Adobe Flash CC6.

13 hours ago, Heyisforhorses said:

Been away from this mod for... I don't know how long, what's the status and what progress has been made since version 1.084J?

There has been a lot of Bugfixes and mostly cosmetic stuff since then. But CEO had to stop development due to other projects. At this point a few of us are trying to disect OSA, identify what to do and then hopefully get a version wich is more compatible with other mods and make it easier to add animations.

I think I could make it work, here are the steps that I followed : (Is there something I am missing or it should be ok ?)

1. Download the installer https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/cs6-product-downloads.html#DownloadaCS6product.

2. Use the installer to install Asobe Flash CS6

3. Download OSA-SE-FLASH. Extract it in OSA mod folder. It should be similar to the image down below

Extraction.PNG.f4153b3fdf416b3b3cfa92af7da325e6.PNG

4. Open OSA.fla with Adobe Flash CS6

5. Open Project tab or use Shift + F8. It should open the following tab :

ProjectTab.PNG.6d31201cf87d2bc8e031905045150ea7.PNG

6. A dialog box should appear inside this tab, with the following title : "Invalid Project Root". Click on Browse For Root, and select the project folder (OSE-SE-FLASH-MASTER).

7. Still in the project tab, click on the Project DropDown Menu, and choose : Open Project. Reselect the project folder (OSE-SE-FLASH-MASTER)

ProjectDropDown.PNG.850879c6cbbc7241600a38717ce186a8.PNG

8. A popup should appear. Click Create Project. Now all the files inside the project folder, should be listed in the Project Tab.

ProjectCreate.PNG.b1dbfd67c634de9433a6c33ca93adefb.PNG

Now, you should be able to modify OSA. To make sure it works, do the following steps (More information available on the OSA-SE-FLASH GitHub readme) :

1. Open core/OMajor.as through the Project Tab.

2. Press CTRL + Enter

3. When the grey screen appears, press the following key :

Numpad Enter, 1, 1, 5, 5, +

You should see the menu, like so :

ProjectLaunch.PNG.136f442349e44696b9de7e0ff3ead9f1.PNG

I will try to see if I can implement the functionality.

On 8/31/2018 at 8:11 PM, Hyperenor said:

@Kinky That's would be very useful ! Is it already implemented, or should I try to incorporate it ? I have no experience in ActionScript development, but right now I'm trying to see if I can load OSA-SE-FLASH project with FlashDevelop. (Do you recommend any other IDE ?)

EDIT :  Am I forced to get Adobe Flash Professional ?

EDIT 2 : I couldn't make it work with FlashDevelop so I'm using Adobe Flash CC6.

Sorry im not Actionscript person either (my only experience was playing with swf parts to find out correct answers for college exam which was some time ago), more like VBA person that understands programming in general. What i linked seems like logical and better way to let modders easily create new content (icons, images) rather than users needing to merge swf somehow every time they add new mods.

On 9/1/2018 at 1:45 PM, Kiara said:

There has been a lot of Bugfixes and mostly cosmetic stuff since then. But CEO had to stop development due to other projects. At this point a few of us are trying to disect OSA, identify what to do and then hopefully get a version wich is more compatible with other mods and make it easier to add animations.

is a way to a se or vr version in sight? or on the agenda?

On 9/6/2018 at 9:26 AM, Mailamea said:

Hello I just came back to playing skyrim again and not just modding stuff. Can someone recommend or teach me on how to get the osex/osa up and running? and are there forced mods for it like rape etc? Gonna try to play a non dragonborn playthrough. Thank you

Of course

First, OSA. This gives you the framework. For actual content, you need OSex. I strongly recommend also getting the additional files for OSex (in the files section).

Install both as usual and you are ready to go. If you never used OSA/OSex before, read the OSA and OSex mod pages. OSA has a very good, but unusual control setup.

There are nor rape plugins, as far as I know. also, I'm only aware of one "story" mod, which uses OSex, which is one version of AA here on LL.

You can use OSA paralel to SL, but OSA won't communicate to SL or any SL mod, so e.g. SL pregnancy mods won't recognize OSA sex scenes.

If you have further Questions, please feel free to ask

EDIT: The links are for SE, oldrim versions are also on nexus, just search "OSA" and "OSex" in the oldrim section

On 9/8/2018 at 1:25 AM, Kiara said:

Of course

First, OSA. This gives you the framework. For actual content, you need OSex. I strongly recommend also getting the additional files for OSex (in the files section).

Install both as usual and you are ready to go. If you never used OSA/OSex before, read the OSA and OSex mod pages. OSA has a very good, but unusual control setup.

There are nor rape plugins, as far as I know. also, I'm only aware of one "story" mod, which uses OSex, which is one version of AA here on LL.

You can use OSA paralel to SL, but OSA won't communicate to SL or any SL mod, so e.g. SL pregnancy mods won't recognize OSA sex scenes.

If you have further Questions, please feel free to ask

EDIT: The links are for SE, oldrim versions are also on nexus, just search "OSA" and "OSex" in the oldrim section

@Kiara There is a bit of code for BeeingFemale which can be easily added to the OSA framework to allow for the pregnancy to trigger. I remember going over that code setup. I think it's just simple variable and string which the author of beeing female added to their framework, but CEO never got around to adding it. Maybe keep that in mind in the future to add to the new build when we have time. I can pull the code and setup for you if you want. I remember where to find it. The code setup should be under the old Skyrim LE's Beeing Female nexus mod page.

Τo whom is still struggling with this mod and/or is willing to give a try to add animations to it. 
There is a nifty tool called HavocPCXsContentTools https://www.softpedia.com/get/Programming/Other-Programming-Files/Havok-Content-Tools.shtml 
with this toy you can preview CEO's animations to see which is which. 
Personally, I can't find a way to add new animations to it. Damn thing is uncomprehensible.
Would be awesome to add Sexlab Animations to it  

Untitled5.png

The problem isn't to make new animations or view ceo's animations in 3dsmax. They work like normal animation stuff (plenty of tutorials out there for skyrim animations).

The problem is getting them into OSA. Nobody understnds CEO's code (believe me, I tried and others too).

And those things we understand, paint a picture which suggests that expanding OSA in it's current state will be rather tedious (to be polite)