OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

OSex definitly has the better animations, but on the other hand SexLab is far more refined and, right now, far more complex. SexLab has the advantage of age, which means more Mods for different kind of tastes. Right now I'm missing all the small fun stuff in OSex, that SexLab already supports like Beatiality, PetPlay (Milk Economy), Slavery (SD+), Storyalternatives (Solutions, PayCrime), Toys (Calypse, ZaZ or DD), Pregnancy (Beeing Female) etc.

OSex is very Young and has a lot potential, but only time will show, if it can be an real alternative, or will it just be an small immersive jewel for some people. Right now, I couldn't recoment to use both at the same time, thanks to the FNIS Limit.

How is having 5 animation stages that last about a minute more complex than having over a thousand animations with included seamless transitions emotions and sound specific for each stage with limitless number of stages?

Lets not forget amazing user interface and almost no papyrus usage.

I can understand that people appreciate sexlab as a framework that was amazing for years, but people be real - there is new king in town. :)

It is more complex in the number of features it supports:

- Animation Registry

- Sexuality preferences

- Arousal Support

- Equipment Support

- Furniture Support

- Animation identification Support

- Control for different Voices and styles

- Control of animation alignment at runtime

- Control of locations

- Differentiation of bed and non bed situations

- Animation integration for pure NPC action without creating a Stage

- Restriction for specific Animantions via Keywords (like agressive or oral)

- Creature integretaion and creature Gender integration

- Lipsync and Face behavior (Not as advanced as OSa but it exits in the original Framework)

- Toggle restrictions, so that some Animations never could happen

- Every Option adjustable through MCM

- lasting Creampie textures

etc.

Yes SexLab right now is, thanks to it's age, far more complex. And OSA or OSex have a long way to go, before they even come to the same versatility. As you said OSA/Osex are WIP right now. And a lot of thing only exist in theory for this Mod. Persona couldn't be defined right now, Orgasms aren't existing, no textures after Sex (i.e. Sweat or Creampies), No restrictions for different Animations right now (Penetration througfh full Armor, different Furnitures/locations should give different options). When a Animation is not aligned throug different circumstances, you have no chance to correct them.

And this are only a few things, OSA/Osex hast to deal with, before you can say that it will be the new king in the turf. Right now it is more like a teenager which try to be an experienced adult.

I didn't say that OSA/OSex never will surpass SexLab. I say that OSA/OSex right now, have a lot of childhood disease which have to be cured first. And that will take some time. Heck some Mod Developers didn't even try to make their mods OSex compatible thanks to some missing features like orgasms or restrictions for animations. And with only one Gameplay Mod out there (Amprus Adventures) OSA/Osex is far away from beeing a hot file. Yes I know about the Bathing Suit But it is not a real gameplay mod, it is just a, cool, playerhome.

I'm with you ... especially because the author says that this is a romantic mod and that is, SexLab has more variety in themes. 

0Sex is still not even out of beta yet. And yet you're judging its complexity to a fucking mod that was finished a long time ago? Ok....

I seriously don't get the two of you who say SL is more complex then 0S

Once 0Sex is finished fully i can guarantee it will beat SL in a heartbeat and have far more features then what SL had to offer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is anyone having body scalling issues with version 1.09? (actors not aligned)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes this happen to me. But not always.

Hello all,

I've tried a few searches for this issue but haven't been able to find a fix. Whenever I start a scene with this mod, my character's schlong becomes extremely misshapen. I figured this kind of thing would happen if more extreme sliders were used for genitals, but I don't think my sliders are tooooo extreme are they? If I go back into RaceMenu and shrink everything back down to their defaults, this issue disappears. I wonder if this is some incompatibility that I'm unaware of.

Here are some before and after pics. 0Sex drastically shortens and, uh, makes the schlong look like some kind of strange mushroom:

attachicon.gifbefore.png

attachicon.gifafter.png

This only happens when an 0Sex scene is started. SL scenes are fine, and running around otherwise works fine.

Also, though this is probably the wrong place to be posting about this, another issue I'm having is that in RaceMenu, adjusting any of the schlong length sliders will adjust the length in an unusual way, but only the first time I move the slider. For instance, if I load a game and go into race menu, then increase/decrease any of the schlong length sliders by a single tick, the schlong will shorten as if I had decreased the slider a few times. This only happens the first time I adjust each length slider until I load/restart/etc. I'm only reporting this here because it may be what's causing 0Sex to butcher my character's schlong.

I've read that any mods messing with SOS size may cause strange behavior, but as far as I know, the only mod I have that does this is SL Aroused with the SOS option turned off.

I would really appreciate it if anyone would point me in the right direction!

BTW, fantastic work on this mod. The animations are amazing!

I'd say you have two options. Either discard all racemenu changes to your genitalia and allow OSex to manage it (Example of this: schlong decreases size during felatio to fit mouth) or you go into OSA options to disable the purity option, close and open the OSA menu again and you'll have a new option that allows you to disable genitalia management done by OSA. Then it should stay the way you've modified it, but it won't autoshape for the scenes.

Thank you Jerok!

I had no idea those options were hidden away there.

shapes-club.png

The thing about opinion is that everyone have their own, but if you present to one another shoving at their faces, don't pretend that you did that respectfully and that you are being disrespected cause it's your private opinion. It's not what you say, but how you do it.

To me, 0SEX IS the best simulator out there in Skyrim. It's a pitty that other mods have SL interactions alone. What some ppl are saying is that you can't ignore the whole pic. What 0SEX team are saying is that those other mods are not SL, which is true. Me? I'm just happy I can use both. But either way, the most valuable contribution this team gives to Skyrim Adult Modding is: keeping it alive and evolving. You can open daily the SexLab Framework Forum, Adult Mods Forum, what you get? Nothing new. This thread right here is the most alive in Lover'sLab Skyrim section today. Period.

Is anyone having any issues beside noob questions (library says undentified and actors stuck inside each other - that i started ignoring coz they dont read or try to search for solution)?

People that get shifted UI do you know how to recreate the issue every time?

In regards to alignment; I've been "sampling" the different HDT vagina mods out there in order to find one the lines up perfect with OSex and I've come to the conclusion that there needs to be alignment readjustments for several OSex animations. What do I mean by this exactly? Using mods like All-In-One-HDT Vagina and also Bounce and Jiggle for either UNP or CBBE, several animations such as Standing Reverse, Reverse Cowgirl, Folded missionary don't have the schlong and the vagina line-up properly. 

If you require screenshots let me know so I can take a few, that way you'll know what I mean exactly.

Loving the mod so far, but I have one problem with it that's consistant, and that's that my chaacter's height gets scaled up to the point where the animations are not aligned at the start. Any ideas?

attachicon.gifElder Scrolls V Skyrim 11.12.2016 - 21.49.13.02.png

Did you alter your characters height or can think of anything that could possibly alter it? OSA can't detect that and react to it as far as I remember.

Given your lovely lizard and the standard clothed female NPC I assume there are no high heels involved. x'D

Nope, no high heels and no height altering mods. One thing I noticed is that in his details on OSA, his height changes from 5'10'' while not in an animation to 6'0'' while in-animation. 

What are you using for the male's member?

Is anyone having any issues beside noob questions (library says undentified and actors stuck inside each other - that i started ignoring coz they dont read or try to search for solution)?

In regards to alignment; I've been "sampling" the different HDT vagina mods out there in order to find one the lines up perfect with OSex and I've come to the conclusion that there needs to be alignment readjustments for several OSex animations. What do I mean by this exactly? Using mods like All-In-One-HDT Vagina and also Bounce and Jiggle for either UNP or CBBE, several animations such as Standing Reverse, Reverse Cowgirl, Folded missionary don't have the schlong and the vagina line-up properly. 

If you require screenshots let me know so I can take a few, that way you'll know what I mean exactly.

I use All in One HDT Vagina and i have no issues with the animations lining up. It definitely has nothing to do with that mod.

I have my weapons, shield etc on keyboard button 1-8. Now it conflicts with the controls of OSA's numpad bindings.

But I want to keep both keybindings. They are good as they are. Is there any good workaround?

You use the NumBlock keys for your weapons ? Because those are the ones Osa uses, not the numbers above WASD and such.

I use the keys above WASD for weapons. But NumBlock keys do the same job. Don't know why nor how to disable that. I've already looked into control settings. The NumLock key does not change anything either, lol.

It's not an OSA problem but maybe someone can help nevertheless.

I use All in One HDT Vagina and i have no issues with the animations lining up. It definitely has nothing to do with that mod.

What female body are you using if you don't mind me asking, I've been using UUNP with the MCBM variant supplied in the mod.

What female body are you using if you don't mind me asking, I've been using UUNP with the MCBM variant supplied in the mod.

I use UUNP as well. I use the sevanbase cleavage preset.

First of all congratulations on this mod, it's really good.

Just a heads up, with version 1.09, looks like mods that alter the game's HUD break the sounds and facial expressions during scenes. Happens with Less Intrusive HUD 2. When I enable it, OSex scenes stop having sound and expressions. Pretty weird. Immersive HUD and SkyUI don't break this, though. Someone also reported Simple Crosshair breaking it.

Also, some anims don't align up perfectly, usually the penis seems like it should be at a little higher position (cowgirl), while other ones can look perfect (missionary V). Racemenu character heights are at 1, body scaling options at 1, OSA body scaling enabled (using SOS light and UUNP with HDT collisions).

And for argonians/khajiits there's a lot of clipping during kissing, a workaround may be shifting the head bones back a bit (this can be done in racemenu, but would be ideal if real-time). For the tails it would be best to use HDT collisions, but I don't know if that's on the scope of this project.

Do you have plans for accommodating different sizes in the animations? I think the guys have giant cocks. That's just my taste though, I respect your ideals, and it would be probably a lot of extra work.

Other than that, this mod is already pretty fucking amazing. Keep up the good work. I love the fact that it's centered on more passionate stuff, with actual transitions and not just animation loops. You're really accomplishing what you set out to do.

I use UUNP as well. I use the sevanbase cleavage preset.

I can't rule the problem down to body scaling on my end as I've already been through that problem before an solved it just as quickly, the schlong still feels more higher than it should be. How you're getting perfect alignment is only known to you I guess but you'd have to give me more if I'm to conclude that this is a problem on my end and not to the mod itself.

I'm having the same alignment issues that skylox and Chazz1225 are even using 1.084J. I'm using the standard UNP variant of UUNP Special, and getting penis coming out of the stomach. Letting OSA take care of scaling, all sliders at 1, still having issues. Tried deactivating the OSA scaling system too, just to see how it went. Still had some clipping issues even without super-cock. If you would like anymore information, let me know.

Everything else about the mod is perfect however, keep up the amazing work.