OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Alrighty! I just have to say that this is the best mod for Skyrim to come down the pike, and is exactly what I have wanted for my game but have no talent for making mods! (I can write and do so as often as possible, but technical stuff like mods? Yeah no. :P)  I had some small difficulty in getting the actors to stop standing on top of each other, but disabling Realistic Force seems to have fixed it for me. I have only played around with it a short time so I don't really know if there are any alignment problems in my game yet and I am learning the controls and how to manipulate the menus, but still this is the most amazing mod I have ever seen! Ceo, you and your team are creating miracles and prolonging the life of Skyrim itself... at least for me (and this is my go to game when I need a break from the MMO I play). Thank you!!

Its sticky on his (RaceMenu) mod page:

"

I'll be updating RM for SkyrimSE eventually but looking at some of the changes internally it isn't looking good for some of the current features.

Some things that I know for sure will need to be rewritten partially or entirely are:

Overlays

Sculpting

BodyGen

Overlays simply because they've changed how meshes are loaded, they no longer have NiGeometryData, which is the entirety of how Overlays worked, I cloned the NiTriShape and referenced the existing NiGeometryData, it is now BSTriShape and the NiGeometryData is just discarded completely I don't know if it's even going to be possible to simply reference the existing instance of the geometry. I may need to go another route and use the tint mask system which will remove the glow feature.

Sculpting will need to be rewritten in some areas as the layout for dynamic meshes has changed. The dynamic display of the mesh in the Sculpt tab will need to be mostly rewritten as it was previously using a custom mini engine I wrote to pull data from the game and render a wireframe of the face and all parts, this was all under the assumption of DirectX 9 with no intermediate wrappers, SkyrimSE is now on DX11.

BodyGen is probably going to be broken for awhile, since they don't use the same mesh system it'll be hard to tell if I can cheat like I did with Fallout 4 and just tell the game to convert the mesh to a dynamic mesh and invoke an update after altering the data. The fact that face geometry is now loaded directly as a BSDynamicTriShape implies they don't have the handy conversion function, so this may be a nightmare to decouple the shared geometry, clone it, alter it, re-attach it, then tell the engine to re-render it (The re-rendering is going to be the hardest part).

"

I've learned a couple guys are willing to take over SkyUI conversion because the original authors aren't interested, which is good.  I've also learned the SKSE team has made the hooks required for MCM functionality their number one priority.  They are going to be hampered for a while by Bethesda releasing patches.  There's a new SSE beta available on Steam today.

I'm way out of the loop at this point. Is the CreationKit for SE available yet? If that handles animations like FO4, we may be able to import them without FNIS.

There's a problem with the downloads? I have a new version mostly finishing animation work and a few features requested / fixes, Bad Girls got much more blocked in, some new Doggy Style and the MFx2 plugin (still needs a name). Need a few more days but I can most likely go sooner if the links are broke.

Welcome back Pip!

Only option might be to render SE obsolete by making OSex as bad ass possible.

Thank you!

Real life has left little time for modding lately. But, I've partly been away just waiting for next-gen platforms (FO4 and SE) to gain a big enough toolset to work with.

Still checking in and planning to block out more time in the near future for modding.

OSex definitly has the better animations, but on the other hand SexLab is far more refined and, right now, far more complex. SexLab has the advantage of age, which means more Mods for different kind of tastes. Right now I'm missing all the small fun stuff in OSex, that SexLab already supports like Beatiality, PetPlay (Milk Economy), Slavery (SD+), Storyalternatives (Solutions, PayCrime), Toys (Calypse, ZaZ or DD), Pregnancy (Beeing Female) etc.

OSex is very Young and has a lot potential, but only time will show, if it can be an real alternative, or will it just be an small immersive jewel for some people. Right now, I couldn't recoment to use both at the same time, thanks to the FNIS Limit.

Some of those could link up to 0Sex too. I would agree that timing has something to do with the difference. Sexlab was the only game in town during the peak modding activity. So, that was the sex mod for all of those other mods to link up to.

But, technically, OSex is actually more complex in every aspect I can think of. Sexlab mainly consists of a rudimentary animation slide-show and an API for other mods to control the slide-show and share a few stats/events.

For me, I like how 0Sex makes a game within the game.

I'm way out of the loop at this point. Is the CreationKit for SE available yet? If that handles animations like FO4, we may be able to import them without FNIS.

The new CK has been out for a couple weeks and a lot of us are doing the usual rounds of finding out what is broken and what needs to be done differently. It comes with a separate tool to convert old 32 bit animations to the new 64 bit format.

FNIS is already here. A new bodyslide was released but it's kind of useless until they release the new CBBE for SE.

SKSE64 and SkyUI are in the works. Everything necessary for the eventual release of OSA SE is under way. Plus, the new game being 64 bit and using DX11 pretty much removed the need for ENBoost and Crash Fixes, although I suspect meh321 will find new bugs and possibly end up making a different version of CF for SE.

Here's a bug report in case no one has reported it yet:

In the folded leg missionary, the male has the option to pull her thighs closer to him. When that is selected, the female then has the option to lay her head back. If the male then chooses to go back to the previous position, the left hand side navigation UI disappears. To prevent this, the female's head has to be raised before the male goes back to the previous position.

Looking forward to the next update!

The new CK has been out for a couple weeks and a lot of us are doing the usual rounds of finding out what is broken and what needs to be done differently. It comes with a separate tool to convert old 32 bit animations to the new 64 bit format.

FNIS is already here. A new bodyslide was released but it's kind of useless until they release the new CBBE for SE.

SKSE64 and SkyUI are in the works. Everything necessary for the eventual release of OSA SE is under way. Plus, the new game being 64 bit and using DX11 pretty much removed the need for ENBoost and Crash Fixes, although I suspect meh321 will find new bugs and possibly end up making a different version of CF for SE.

There is a new FNIS? Or, people are using the old one and just adding a step to convert to 64?

Did they open up the animation controls like in FO4?

I'm assuming that they didn't re-do the Flash parts in Actionscript 3.0 or upgraded Scaleform?

What about converting SOS over? That seems to be a missing factor in FO4... Kind of difficult to have many adult scenes without equipment. :D

There is a new FNIS? Or, people are using the old one and just adding a step to convert to 64?

New beta for SSE. Been out a few days.

Did they open up the animation controls like in FO4?

Haven't checked, but I don't think so. The new CK is somewhere between the old CK and the FO4 CK in terms of features and changes.

I'm assuming that they didn't re-do the Flash parts in Actionscript 3.0 or upgraded Scaleform?

I don't think so, but you are better qualified to discern that than I am. I just know that SkyUI versions prior to SKSE work unchanged in SSE (2.1 and earlier).

What about converting SOS over? That seems to be a missing factor in FO4... Kind of difficult to have many adult scenes without equipment. :D

I don't think it's going to be a problem, at least at the basic level. Once we have NiOverride and SKSE we should get a full version.

Long story short, everything is looking really promising at this point. A year from now, SSE should be rocking the mod world.

Im currently struggling with one thing. I tested this on my nord character and imperial npc - both females. The imperial one is just few inches shorter than my nord character, and while playing the animations they don't seem to be alligned properly or at least their faces while kissing animation (the body alligment seems fine). I do have the scaling option checked, but still. Also, I tried changing their scales with a console command, but everytime I start Osex they just revert back to their original height. Is it normal or just something on my end?

I have 2 questions if anybody can please answer them.

Q1: How do I end the scene aka ejaculate? I have the latest OSA and 0Sex installed and it works perfectly

Q2: Can I have a threesome using 0sex? if Yes then can you tell how? Because there are only two slots one for the male and one for the female

Q1: How do I end the scene aka ejaculate? I have the latest OSA and 0Sex installed and it works perfectly

Q2: Can I have a threesome using 0sex? if Yes then can you tell how? Because there are only two slots one for the male and one for the female

You end the scene with Num. as there are currently no "climax" animations in OSex, as of yet. There hopefully will be in the future but CEO's going to first make sure that there is enough variety of scenes and also making sure the animations are perfect.

Dual Wield WIP is currently the only 3some series of animations available on OSex and they are for MFF. If you've downloaded all the WIP files that CEO recently posted here then you should have access to those animations. To initiate them first you'll start OSex off the normal way by having two actors but this time keep a third actor close. Go into the female's adoring hold animation and you should have an option to invite a third actor into the scene.

You end the scene with Num. as there are currently no "climax" animations in OSex, as of yet. There hopefully will be in the future but CEO's going to first make sure that there is enough variety of scenes and also making sure the animations are perfect.

Dual Wield WIP is currently the only 3some series of animations available on OSex and they are for MFF. If you've downloaded all the WIP files that CEO recently posted here then you should have access to those animations. To initiate them first you'll start OSex off the normal way by having two actors but this time keep a third actor close. Go into the female's adoring hold animation and you should have an option to invite a third actor into the scene.

Thanks for answering but it says in the pdf available to download that there is a climax scene sort of a proof of concept though.

Secondly it also says in the pdf that ez mode and Advanced mode are active together but I cant do anything with the directional keys on my keyboard or controller.

Thirdly Can I get a link to those animations that you mentioned?

Im currently struggling with one thing. I tested this on my nord character and imperial npc - both females. The imperial one is just few inches shorter than my nord character, and while playing the animations they don't seem to be alligned properly or at least their faces while kissing animation (the body alligment seems fine). I do have the scaling option checked, but still. Also, I tried changing their scales with a console command, but everytime I start Osex they just revert back to their original height. Is it normal or just something on my end?

Yes.  OSA will revert the characters' height to its natural scaling prior to scene start (so they can be measured) and also revert them back to their natural scaling after the scene ends.  OSA cannot take into account things you have done with the console, but OSA can revert it.  The same is not true for changes made in the RaceMenu mod.  If you have used RaceMenu to alter the height of one of your characters by stretching bones, alignment will definitely be off during the scene, because OSA doesn't know you did it.

If you haven't altered height with RaceMenu and neither character is wearing heels, kissing should line up.  CEO has a fix ready to compensate for NiOverride heels, but I don't know if he included it in the most recent release.  I've kind of been spending my time on SSE lately so I haven't checked yet.

Yes.  OSA will revert the characters' height to its natural scaling prior to scene start (so they can be measured) and also revert them back to their natural scaling after the scene ends.  OSA cannot take into account things you have done with the console, but OSA can revert it.  The same is not true for changes made in the RaceMenu mod.  If you have used RaceMenu to alter the height of one of your characters by stretching bones, alignment will definitely be off during the scene, because OSA doesn't know you did it.

If you haven't altered height with RaceMenu and neither character is wearing heels, kissing should line up.  CEO has a fix ready to compensate for NiOverride heels, but I don't know if he included it in the most recent release.  I've kind of been spending my time on SSE lately so I haven't checked yet.

Thanks for a reply. In fact I didn't play around with racemenu height sliders, neither any of my characters is wearing heels, yet they still not lined up properly. I did however play with scaling commands in the console, but I doubt it would have any impact on OSA. After you mentioned that OSA might not recognise any Racemenu alternations, I re-installed it just to make sure and it didn't fix anything.

I forgot to mention that I use a custom follower off Nexus, so I'm guessing the author could change this or that. The lack of allignment doesn't bug me that much, althought it looks as if my character sucks on the follower's nose. I will try to re-install the follower and see if it does anything.  

Thanks for answering but it says in the pdf available to download that there is a climax scene sort of a proof of concept though.

Secondly it also says in the pdf that ez mode and Advanced mode are active together but I cant do anything with the directional keys on my keyboard or controller.

Thirdly Can I get a link to those animations that you mentioned?

The pdf that you are reviewing is out of date.  There is no longer an EZ Mode/Advanced Mode nor is the climax scene in the mod any longer.   

What about converting SOS over? That seems to be a missing factor in FO4... Kind of difficult to have many adult scenes without equipment.  :D

I don't think it's going to be a problem, at least at the basic level. Once we have NiOverride and SKSE we should get a full version.

Has the original author commented on building it?

I've found the process for making/editing those SOS sub-animations to be elusive. Doesn't seem like anyone actively modding knows how to do it...

Long story short, everything is looking really promising at this point. A year from now, SSE should be rocking the mod world.

A year?! You are more patient than I. :D

What about converting SOS over? That seems to be a missing factor in FO4... Kind of difficult to have many adult scenes without equipment.  :D

Has the original author commented on building it?

I've found the process for making/editing those SOS sub-animations to be elusive. Doesn't seem like anyone actively modding knows how to do it...

A year?! You are more patient than I. :D

SOS schlongs SSE compatibility is already done from the original author since 9 days. It's from his personal site.

http://www.vectorplexus.com/index.php?/topic/71-modding-discussion-and-tutorials/&do=findComment&comment=899 

Guest Treesofgreen

First of all, this mod is fantastic, the animations add a whole other level of immersion that I didn't think was even possible and I can't wait for it to be updated

I wonder though, is it possible to disable facial expressions? The expressions just make my character look like she's crying all the time lol

Keep up the amazing work, I don't know how you guys manage to produce this stuff in such an old game.

Thanks!  ;)