OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

No offense ... this are very good animations but I do not see any difference when it comes to the game when using Sexlab.

holy cow... you rly mean that?

sexlab certainly has many functions and ways to use sex-scenes and implement them into actuall gameplay

but atleast in my opinion 0sex delivers 100 % better anims and functionality. Not only talkin about sex animations here, just look at the facial expressions and everything that comes with it.

don't take me wrong, I have hight respect for all the mod authors of sexlab but none of them come close to this mod when it comes to animations. compared to 0sex, sexlab animations look like plastic sex robots. lulz

Maybe it's just me, this mod does not seem to me so impressive. Maybe it's because I like the very aggressive animations and this mod is too light for me, I do not care much about facial expressions and that.

It's just you. Are you aware that real sex doesn't last one minute where participants teleport 5 times to random pose without feeling a thing and cumming doesn't create an earthquake that sprays cum all over female even though it was internal?

And you're aware that this is just a game? 

No offense ... this are very good animations but I do not see any difference when it comes to the game when using Sexlab.

sexlab certainly has many functions and ways to use sex-scenes and implement them into actuall gameplay

but atleast in my opinion 0sex delivers 100 % better anims and functionality. Not only talkin about sex animations here, just look at the facial expressions and everything that comes with it.

don't take me wrong, I have hight respect for all the mod authors of sexlab but none of them come close to this mod when it comes to animations. compared to 0sex, sexlab animations look like plastic sex robots. lulz

Maybe it's just me, this mod does not seem to me so impressive. Maybe it's because I like the very aggressive animations and this mod is too light for me, I do not care much about facial expressions and that.

It's just you. Are you aware that real sex doesn't last one minute where participants teleport 5 times to random pose without feeling a thing and cumming doesn't create an earthquake that sprays cum all over female even though it was internal?

Once you decide to share your opinion you should expect others to throw theirs right back at you. My own opinion here is that you could have at least made an effort when replying back, that barely qualifies.

OSex definitly has the better animations, but on the other hand SexLab is far more refined and, right now, far more complex. SexLab has the advantage of age, which means more Mods for different kind of tastes. Right now I'm missing all the small fun stuff in OSex, that SexLab already supports like Beatiality, PetPlay (Milk Economy), Slavery (SD+), Storyalternatives (Solutions, PayCrime), Toys (Calypse, ZaZ or DD), Pregnancy (Beeing Female) etc.

OSex is very Young and has a lot potential, but only time will show, if it can be an real alternative, or will it just be an small immersive jewel for some people. Right now, I couldn't recoment to use both at the same time, thanks to the FNIS Limit.

How is having 5 animation stages that last about a minute more complex than having over a thousand animations with included seamless transitions emotions and sound specific for each stage with limitless number of stages?

Lets not forget amazing user interface and almost no papyrus usage.

I can understand that people appreciate sexlab as a framework that was amazing for years, but people be real - there is new king in town. :)

It is more complex in the number of features it supports:

- Animation Registry

- Sexuality preferences

- Arousal Support

- Equipment Support

- Furniture Support

- Animation identification Support

- Control for different Voices and styles

- Control of animation alignment at runtime

- Control of locations

- Differentiation of bed and non bed situations

- Animation integration for pure NPC action without creating a Stage

- Restriction for specific Animantions via Keywords (like agressive or oral)

- Creature integretaion and creature Gender integration

- Lipsync and Face behavior (Not as advanced as OSa but it exits in the original Framework)

- Toggle restrictions, so that some Animations never could happen

- Every Option adjustable through MCM

- lasting Creampie textures

etc.

Yes SexLab right now is, thanks to it's age, far more complex. And OSA or OSex have a long way to go, before they even come to the same versatility. As you said OSA/Osex are WIP right now. And a lot of thing only exist in theory for this Mod. Persona couldn't be defined right now, Orgasms aren't existing, no textures after Sex (i.e. Sweat or Creampies), No restrictions for different Animations right now (Penetration througfh full Armor, different Furnitures/locations should give different options). When a Animation is not aligned throug different circumstances, you have no chance to correct them.

And this are only a few things, OSA/Osex hast to deal with, before you can say that it will be the new king in the turf. Right now it is more like a teenager which try to be an experienced adult.

I didn't say that OSA/OSex never will surpass SexLab. I say that OSA/OSex right now, have a lot of childhood disease which have to be cured first. And that will take some time. Heck some Mod Developers didn't even try to make their mods OSex compatible thanks to some missing features like orgasms or restrictions for animations. And with only one Gameplay Mod out there (Amprus Adventures) OSA/Osex is far away from beeing a hot file. Yes I know about the Bathing Suit But it is not a real gameplay mod, it is just a, cool, playerhome.

I'm with you ... especially because the author says that this is a romantic mod and that is, SexLab has more variety in themes. 

A lot of the things you mentioned are things SexLab needs because of how it's designed, not really features just the needs of the system to function. OSA has it's own unique features catered to it. OSA has supports for all those in it's own way except lasting creampie texture, (in-house) locating beds and certain themes of animation files but it is boasting it's own mountain of features that actually are exclusive. 

You're thinking too microcosm in how modders had to design their stuff around SexLab. OSex isn't just the most epic virtual sex in Skyrim it's the greatest virtual sex available today period. 

Don't forget:

Hmmm ... maybe ... but please tell me how I can play Prison Overhaul or Defeat with your mod? 

Once you decide to share your opinion you should expect others to throw theirs right back at you. My own opinion here is that you could have at least made an effort when replying back, that barely qualifies.

I'm not being simplistic, I'm just being honest, If the guy wants real sex then that him has sex in real life, this is a game, the characters can be teleported and if that happens is okay, the town could explode by a cumshot and it's okay, it's just a game, that's my point. 

First, please try to avoid triple posts if you can help it. Secondly, you're equating the body of work of not only the team of the Sexlab but all the countless modders that have been developing mods for it for the past years, so in a way, yes, actually you are being simplistic, in more ways than one. Lastly you're just being conflictiuous for the sake of it, and you're free to do so, just don't expect this conversation to go much further until the people you speak to just give up on you.

In sum: you're not adding anything to the plate here besides rot. Just dont expect anyone to take a bite and smile for you. If you're able to say something in a manner that might actually invite friendly conversation, you might get a better welcome. When you start the conversation with "no offense" you pretty much show your actual intent right there.

First, please try to avoid triple posts if you can help it. Secondly, you're equating the body of work of not only the team of the Sexlab but all the countless modders that have been developing mods for it for the past years, so in a way, yes, actually you are being simplistic, in more ways than one. Lastly you're just being conflictiuous for the sake of it, and you're free to do so, just don't expect this conversation to go much further until the people you speak to just give up on you.

In sum: you're not adding anything to the plate here besides rot. Just dont expect anyone to take a bite and smile for you. If you're able to say something in a manner that might actually invite friendly conversation, you might get a better welcome. When you start the conversation with "no offense" you pretty much show your actual intent right there.

I did not even ask you to talk to me, your pain in the ass due of my comments made you respond me, so do not act as if I had begged you to talk to me, and obviously I do not want this to be long.

What I'm saying about the other reply ... is that this is a simple game, if a character blows his head during a sex scene would be correct because it's just a game. You understand?, it's a game and games are for play and do impossible things in real life.

I do not have anything against this mod, you understand? YOU UNDERSTAND?, it's a good mod. I'm just saying that if it only focus on the romantic aspect will not be able to reach all his potential, IT'S JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION. 

Sorry if I made you think I was denying you from expressing your opinion, I actually encouraged it, as long as it was civil. But worry not, this is clearly not leading to a healthy state of mind so this is where my part in this conversation ends. o_o'

I did not even ask you to talk to me, your pain in the ass due of my comments made you respond me, so do not act as if I had begged you to talk to me, and obviously I do not want this to be long.

What I'm saying about the other reply ... is that this is a simple game, if a character blows his head during a sex scene would be correct because it's just a game. You understand?, it's a game and games are for play and do impossible things in real life.

I do not have anything against this mod, you understand? YOU UNDERSTAND?, it's a good mod. I'm just saying that if it only focus on the romantic aspect will not be able to reach all his potential, IT'S JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION. 

CEO has made it abundantly clear that OSex is his creation and focuses on the more sensual and emotion aspects of sex animations and that he has no intention of adding any overly aggressive animations into Osex because he's not into that. Now you can respect that or you can say that this mod will never be able to reach "his" potential, but that's up to you. CEO does not need to add necro and guro animations into OSex if he doesn't want to, he's not paid to do so and he's not obliged either. However, other modders who can learn how to use the OSA framework are more than welcome to make those kinds of animations themselves.

At the end of the day, the OSA framework's "potential" is light-years ahead of the outdated framework of Sexlab, no if, and or buts about it. I'm sure that in the future the animations you can find with Sexlab will eventually become available on OSA through modders who learn to use the new framework. For the meantime, use whatever mod you feel is suited to you. You want an old and outdated framework that features a plethora of animations to suit you're particularly cravings, go with Sexlab. Or if you want a more fresh and refined framework that for the time being has a straight-forward focus on immersive sex in Skyrim, go with OSA and Osex.

Im fully aware that this is a game and im also fully aware of what real sex looks like.

You can consider game a fantasy but if you fantasize about 2 sticks banging each other in 5 different positions and you call that sex and if you see almost movie like scene of sex in game and you say it doesn't impress you, then you have a big problem. :D

CEO has made it abundantly clear that OSex is his creation and focuses on the more sensual and emotion aspects of sex animations and that he has no intention of adding any overly aggressive animations into Osex because he's not into that. Now you can respect that or you can say that this mod will never be able to reach "his" potential, but that's up to you. CEO does not need to add necro and guro animations into OSex if he doesn't want to, he's not paid to do so and he's not obliged either. However, other modders who can learn how to use the OSA framework are more than welcome to make those kinds of animations themselves.

At the end of the day, the OSA framework's "potential" is light-years ahead of the outdated framework of Sexlab, no if, and or buts about it. I'm sure that in the future the animations you can find with Sexlab will eventually become available on OSA through modders who learn to use the new framework. For the meantime, use whatever mod you feel is suited to you. You want an old and outdated framework that features a plethora of animations to suit you're particularly cravings, go with Sexlab. Or if you want a more fresh and refined framework that for the time being has a straight-forward focus on immersive sex in Skyrim, go with OSA and Osex.

I repeat ... IT'S MY PERSONAL OPINION, if you want respect then respects that first, because my point it's a valid point. 

Now, in few words ... 

SexLab ... old but with a BIG variety. 

Osex ... fresh but only for a small niche. 

I choose SexLab without doubt, but why we have to choose? we can not have both at the same time? 

Im fully aware that this is a game and im also fully aware of what real sex looks like.

You can consider game a fantasy but if you fantasize about 2 sticks banging each other in 5 different positions and you call that sex and if you see almost movie like scene of sex in game and you say it doesn't impress you, then you have a big problem. :D

I call that a GAME because that is not sex, it's a GAME in 3D. 

I'm not saying that  the system is bad but honestly for me is boring, matter of tastes I suppose.   

Loving the mod so far, but I have one problem with it that's consistant, and that's that my chaacter's height gets scaled up to the point where the animations are not aligned at the start. Any ideas?

attachicon.gifElder Scrolls V Skyrim 11.12.2016 - 21.49.13.02.png

Did you alter your characters height or can think of anything that could possibly alter it? OSA can't detect that and react to it as far as I remember.

Given your lovely lizard and the standard clothed female NPC I assume there are no high heels involved. x'D

Loving the mod so far, but I have one problem with it that's consistant, and that's that my chaacter's height gets scaled up to the point where the animations are not aligned at the start. Any ideas?

Did you alter your characters height or can think of anything that could possibly alter it? OSA can't detect that and react to it as far as I remember.

Given your lovely lizard and the standard clothed female NPC I assume there are no high heels involved. x'D

Nope, no high heels and no height altering mods. One thing I noticed is that in his details on OSA, his height changes from 5'10'' while not in an animation to 6'0'' while in-animation. 

Nope, no high heels and no height altering mods. One thing I noticed is that in his details on OSA, his height changes from 5'10'' while not in an animation to 6'0'' while in-animation. 

If you have racemenu check the height slider just to be 100% sure. Until someone more savvy comes along to help out you can also try out the OSA option that disables actor scaling and see if it gives you better results.

If you have racemenu check the height slider just to be 100% sure. Until someone more savvy comes along to help out you can also try out the OSA option that disables actor scaling and see if it gives you better results.

I'll give Racemenu a go, but I did try disabling auto scaling, and it didn't help.

Adjusting height in Racemenu didn't help. The character details in OSA now say he's the same height, but she's still an inch or two too low. 

Adjusting height in Racemenu didn't help. The character details in OSA now say he's the same height, but she's still an inch or two too low. 

Only her height is off now? Have you tried different female NPCs? Try a very generic NPC like a female guard.

Only her height is off now? Have you tried different female NPCs? Try a very generic NPC like a female guard.

I've messed with Racemenu and tried it with different NPCs, the misalignment is still there. Either he's too tall, or she's too short, hard to tell. 

You seems angry, calm down now and please can you and others stop the flood?

This thread is about the development of 0SA/0Sex, not about complains that add nothing to it. (constructive criticism is fine but this is not, it's just bashing a mod you don't like and comparison with Sexlab that has nothing with the development). If you don't like it, fine, but keep it for yourself because you don't provide anything to the work in progress. In fact, it's even worse, you slow it down.

Really?

In his 3rd post ever he learned how to quote original post.

This thread is getting bunch of weirdos lately.

Now back on topic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is anyone having body scalling issues with version 1.09? (actors not aligned)

Is anyone having any issues beside noob questions (library says undentified and actors stuck inside each other - that i started ignoring coz they dont read or try to search for solution)?

People that get shifted UI do you know how to recreate the issue every time?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You seems angry, calm down now and please can you and others stop the flood?

This thread is about the development of 0SA/0Sex, not about complains that add nothing to it. (constructive criticism is fine but this is not, it's just bashing a mod you don't like and comparison with Sexlab that has nothing with the development). If you don't like it, fine, but keep it for yourself because you don't provide anything to the work in progress. In fact, it's even worse, you slow it down.

It is obvious that you do not know how to read ... and this discussion has already stopped, if there is someone who is returning this to life is you and only you.

Christ ... I do not know why you are bother so much by my comments, I just said that if this Mod it's only for the romantic sense then it not going to reach its full potential, does that words bother you so much?