OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Thanks for a reply. In fact I didn't play around with racemenu height sliders, neither any of my characters is wearing heels, yet they still not lined up properly. I did however play with scaling commands in the console, but I doubt it would have any impact on OSA. After you mentioned that OSA might not recognise any Racemenu alternations, I re-installed it just to make sure and it didn't fix anything.

I forgot to mention that I use a custom follower off Nexus, so I'm guessing the author could change this or that. The lack of allignment doesn't bug me that much, althought it looks as if my character sucks on the follower's nose. I will try to re-install the follower and see if it does anything.  

Is this only happening when one specific character is involved?  Or, does kissing between all characters not align properly?

Hi there...

I waited a long time to try out this Mod and really do not understand why I didn't tried it before...!

Installed the latest OSA and OSEX file that I believe its 1.09  And made a couple of testings with it and so far its to cool to even dare to ask what ever about this Mod, I have never thought this could be possible to do with this game engine, and really am surprised with the amount of work done with this Mod. I was from start a user and fan of Sexlab framework, and used it for a long time cause it is a awesome work as well...but after watching this mod interface and animations I must say that ...and am sorry for being honest...that Osex its by far the best interaction Mod I have ever seen made for this game ..I mean its not even open for discussion to compare both Mods, first cause its unfair , both are great work, but this Mod is simply the top of all the effort that the Skyrim community Modding Fans have ever reached out in a Mod....This is Brilliant and I really cant wait to see where this Mod Goes !

I have just a simple " remark" or suggestion to make , Alignment its not polished yet and as I see its caused by some other external things like Character creation and Mods that change or add stuff on it, I mean there are so many variables in this game now at this field that everything can interfere with this Mod animation alignment , another thing is the position and alignment of both animated characters during the animations, I guess in haves a lot to be with the spot you pick to activate this animations, most of them work perfect on a flat spot but when on a different sort of irregular terrain or base it will affect the alignment and animations consequently...How ever still are the most awesome and perfect animation I have ever seen just perfect...Sounds are absolutely stunning , I know some more can be added but for now they fit perfect , Scaling the characters for the animations its somehow working and some times not Do not know why but from that bad scaling sometimes comes the bad animations alignment , this as I have said could be cause of the characters you install or some other facts related to character creation like racemenu, enhanced character edit etc... 

Well ...this was just to Thank you Ceo...and all involved in this project, cause no Thanks its enough at this time, i will try to make a donation but I really dislike entirely the Pay Pall way...thought I didn't checked yet if there are other forms or way to do it !

I advise anyone who can Help financially to do it , cause its a way big push we give to help them in this project and far will help develop even more this Mod....Also if by any chance I can help in any form you can count on me...thought so far I never created nothing for this game and do not know how to do it I have done only 3 houses a long time ago that I add into Nexus....but here stays my help if needed...

Thanks a lot for this Gem...it really deserves a lot more credit and attention that what haves right now ..what its not bad but a lot more credit is in debit here ...!

PS: Forgot to mention that the only difficulty I have right now is the understanding on my part of the menu and interface during animations....WOW I am so slow learning ! ...Maybe a more detailed Video in this all menu and interface would help a lot of people to really start understanding it better and loving a lot more this Mod...

Huge Hug and salutes to all...

Thanks for a reply. In fact I didn't play around with racemenu height sliders, neither any of my characters is wearing heels, yet they still not lined up properly. I did however play with scaling commands in the console, but I doubt it would have any impact on OSA. After you mentioned that OSA might not recognise any Racemenu alternations, I re-installed it just to make sure and it didn't fix anything.

I forgot to mention that I use a custom follower off Nexus, so I'm guessing the author could change this or that. The lack of allignment doesn't bug me that much, althought it looks as if my character sucks on the follower's nose. I will try to re-install the follower and see if it does anything.  

Is this only happening when one specific character is involved?  Or, does kissing between all characters not align properly?

It works alright on other followers I tested this with. This specific follower is quite short. She's like 3/4 of a standard UNP Nord female. Everything but kissing is perfect - hands and feet are alligned properly etc. It's just head that is a bit off. Well, Im kinda getting used to this.

I'd guess the follower uses a custom skeleton with a shorter neck? I reeeeaaally want to shorten the neck of my own but I'm hesitant to do it because of this. Srly, the default neck length is too damn high! o/

Hmm, you might be right. On Nexus it says it's UNP, but the proportions look custom. I think this could be the case. Im just gonna deal with it then.

I know your pain. I have a huge obsession about proportions. If something isn't looking right I can spend hours if not days finding the solution.I'm not sure whether it would work, but you could uninstall OSA+Osex, then adjust the neck length in racemenu and then install it again. It is just a theory, but if I remember it right I did some tweaks to my character just a bit and everything works fine. 

SOS schlongs SSE compatibility is already done from the original author since 9 days. It's from his personal site.

http://www.vectorplexus.com/index.php?/topic/71-modding-discussion-and-tutorials/&do=findComment&comment=899 

How is that patch applied? Install old SOS in SSE then over-write with these files?

Yes. Or SAM. And you can change sosflaccid to soserrect with the console.

I cannot understand why OSex will not install into the OSA library for the life of me. I have tried absolutely everything and the fucking thing will not show up.

Before you ask:

• Yes I'm using the correct versions.
  • Yes I've tried on a new game.
  • Yes I have Papyrus Utilities installed (tried both 3.2 and 3.3).
  • Yes I have the other perquisites.

OSA installs and functions fine, but OSex will just not add itself to the goddamn library however hard I try. Anyone had this problem willing to share how they fixed it?

I cannot understand why OSex will not install into the OSA library for the life of me. I have tried absolutely everything and the fucking thing will not show up.

Before you ask:

• Yes I'm using the correct versions.
  • Yes I've tried on a new game.
  • Yes I have Papyrus Utilities installed (tried both 3.2 and 3.3).
  • Yes I have the other perquisites.

OSA installs and functions fine, but OSex will just not add itself to the goddamn library however hard I try. Anyone had this problem willing to share how they fixed it?

Just a couple of easy shots in the dark if you feel like trying them:

- repair or reinstall Visual C++ (the installer is in your Skyrim folder, path: /VCRedist/vcredist_x86.exe);

- download the test module that's in the optional downloads at the nexus and see if that one shows up in the library.

Hi there...

I waited a long time to try out this Mod and really do not understand why I didn't tried it before...!

Installed the latest OSA and OSEX file that I believe its 1.09  And made a couple of testings with it and so far its to cool to even dare to ask what ever about this Mod, I have never thought this could be possible to do with this game engine, and really am surprised with the amount of work done with this Mod. I was from start a user and fan of Sexlab framework, and used it for a long time cause it is a awesome work as well...but after watching this mod interface and animations I must say that ...and am sorry for being honest...that Osex its by far the best interaction Mod I have ever seen made for this game ..I mean its not even open for discussion to compare both Mods, first cause its unfair , both are great work, but this Mod is simply the top of all the effort that the Skyrim community Modding Fans have ever reached out in a Mod....This is Brilliant and I really cant wait to see where this Mod Goes !

I have just a simple " remark" or suggestion to make , Alignment its not polished yet and as I see its caused by some other external things like Character creation and Mods that change or add stuff on it, I mean there are so many variables in this game now at this field that everything can interfere with this Mod animation alignment , another thing is the position and alignment of both animated characters during the animations, I guess in haves a lot to be with the spot you pick to activate this animations, most of them work perfect on a flat spot but when on a different sort of irregular terrain or base it will affect the alignment and animations consequently...How ever still are the most awesome and perfect animation I have ever seen just perfect...Sounds are absolutely stunning , I know some more can be added but for now they fit perfect , Scaling the characters for the animations its somehow working and some times not Do not know why but from that bad scaling sometimes comes the bad animations alignment , this as I have said could be cause of the characters you install or some other facts related to character creation like racemenu, enhanced character edit etc... 

Well ...this was just to Thank you Ceo...and all involved in this project, cause no Thanks its enough at this time, i will try to make a donation but I really dislike entirely the Pay Pall way...thought I didn't checked yet if there are other forms or way to do it !

I advise anyone who can Help financially to do it , cause its a way big push we give to help them in this project and far will help develop even more this Mod....Also if by any chance I can help in any form you can count on me...thought so far I never created nothing for this game and do not know how to do it I have done only 3 houses a long time ago that I add into Nexus....but here stays my help if needed...

Thanks a lot for this Gem...it really deserves a lot more credit and attention that what haves right now ..what its not bad but a lot more credit is in debit here ...!

PS: Forgot to mention that the only difficulty I have right now is the understanding on my part of the menu and interface during animations....WOW I am so slow learning ! ...Maybe a more detailed Video in this all menu and interface would help a lot of people to really start understanding it better and loving a lot more this Mod...

Hi there again..

Here I have decided to illustrate the alignment issue I was talking about with some of my in game images ...

post-136583-0-81935700-1479662957_thumb.jpg

post-136583-0-51392100-1479663100_thumb.jpg

This is just a couple of images ...As you can see they are off alignment  and my character and the follower are the same height  but not the weight I guess, this could be the alignment issue , they have to be the same size and weight or else...

PS: Starting to learn the Menu system...but its damn complicated for me...Give me time that I will learn it, do not pressure me ! 

Has said before thank you so much for this Mod...

Hi there...

Hi there again..

Here I have decided to illustrate the alignment issue I was talking about with some of my in game images ...

attachicon.gifScreenshot40932.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot42283.jpg

This is just a couple of images ...As you can see they are off alignment  and my character and the follower are the same height  but not the weight I guess, this could be the alignment issue , they have to be the same size and weight or else...

PS: Starting to learn the Menu system...but its damn complicated for me...Give me time that I will learn it, do not pressure me ! 

issue asked like XXX times and the fix is somewhere in the OP post (futanari tutorial)

Hi there...

Hi there again..

issue asked like XXX times and the fix is somewhere in the OP post (futanari tutorial)

Thanks but...The reason I ask is because I never saw that nowhere ...so I guess now its like XXX plus one time asked !

Anyway, Your help was not to good , rather vague if I must say it...and took me nowhere again...At least you could beside being so Rude in your response tell me the proper place to look for it !

I really do not get what is wrong about asking something I do not know , just to reply that maybe either be a little more  "less actually"  "rude"....Anyway thanks...

Hi there...

Hi there again..

Thanks but...The reason I ask is because I never saw that nowhere ...so I guess now its like XXX plus one time asked !

Anyway, Your help was not to good , rather vague if I must say it...and took me nowhere again...At least you could beside being so Rude in your response tell me the proper place to look for it !

I really do not get what is wrong about asking something I do not know , just to reply that maybe either be a little more  "less actually"  "rude"....Anyway thanks...

I just made a quick research with google typing "0sex futanari sos" and it's the first link.

http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/0SA/UM/0Sex/Futa/

Maybe I was a bit rude for you but it wasn't intented.

Hi there...

Hi there again..

I just made a quick research with google typing "0sex futanari sos" and it's the first link.

http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/0SA/UM/0Sex/Futa/

Maybe I was a bit rude for you but it wasn't intented.

No worries I am used to misinterpretation on forum postings...so I guess we both understood the thing a different way ! 

Salutes !

Hi there. Days ago I said that I wasn't getting a proper alignment because the 'All in one HDT vagina' pack. It was already stated that this pack was not the problem but after I made a clean install of Skyrim and all the mods a few days ago I just wanted to confirm that now everything is aligned and the problem was mine. These 2 wonderful mods work perfectly well together.

Hi I'm having a lot of problems trying to get OSEX running. I have OSA installed and that runs as it should, but when I go to the OSA menu, and try to open the library (which is where I believe OSEX is supposed to be) I get a message4 saying "undefined library" there is nothing there except the BACK button.

I have used FNIS to try to find the problem, but no luck. I started a new Skyrim game, but still no OSEX, I read numerous blog posts to try to find a solution , but none have worked so far. 

I also have Net immersive Override installed and Armourous Adventures.

I have no idea what to try next, other than deleating and reinstalling the whole game, which I don't really want to do. Could there be other mods that are keeping OSEX from being loaded.  I would appreciate any helpfull suggestions.

Prob stupid question but how do you turn off dick scaling in newer versions? There was a button in older ones called "gentleman scaling" or something along this lines. Now its gone.

Look for the purity option, toggle it, reopen the menu and you should see the gentlemans option now.

Hi I'm having a lot of problems trying to get OSEX running. I have OSA installed and that runs as it should, but when I go to the OSA menu, and try to open the library (which is where I believe OSEX is supposed to be) I get a message4 saying "undefined library" there is nothing there except the BACK button.

I have used FNIS to try to find the problem, but no luck. I started a new Skyrim game, but still no OSEX, I read numerous blog posts to try to find a solution , but none have worked so far. 

I also have Net immersive Override installed and Armourous Adventures.

I have no idea what to try next, other than deleating and reinstalling the whole game, which I don't really want to do. Could there be other mods that are keeping OSEX from being loaded.  I would appreciate any helpfull suggestions.

Try installing the latest papyrus utilities.

Love this mod, it's a real triumph.

Only thing that bothers me is that when combined with Immersive First Person it works great EXCEPT when the player character is lying down (cowgirl etc.). The player POV stops lining up with the head and faces downward instead. 

Not sure if that's something that can be fixed. Could I fix it myself perhaps? 

That's some amazing work, CEO. 

I've run into a bit of trouble though- using the plugins, FNIS throws up "fnis ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array." This seems weird because I'm using XXL (max 12k animations) and before the plugins my animation count is as follows:

9472 animations for 41 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

Without the plugins, I encounter no error and FNIs patches successfully. What could possibly be going wrong?