OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Great
I have a little suggestion
Want to have a display box of excitement
100% Displays the end animation

I am close to having ready a few types of overlays like you mentioned. One is "Body Stats" viewable from the scene menu which has gauges that display arousal levels. OSex is meant to be a simulator so it tracks more then just excitement, the page will be a wide range of (most likely way too meticulous) sex stats related to their body that OSA can track. I'm also working on a toggleable "HUD" where you can switch through some stat displays on the top right. I also have some progress on x-ray shots being possible in the hud. I was planning on that to be 1.09 but got side-tracked with some more visual / detail aspects of OSA/OSex so i can't say when I'll be able to finish this. For now 1.09 on Nexus is my priority.

What the gauges will show will be vague for now, I'm making the display first and then will start tweaking arousal stats and how OSA manipulates them, I can't really "Balance" or work on them without being able to see them live. In the future this will hopefully lead to a complex balancing of body stats that impact the scenes but will require a lot of tweaking to get it to be something that feels cool. In the end I hope it will benefit AI that I am also working on to really bring it all to life (which is the ultimate goal of the project.) 

People might remember the arousal adjuster 1.07 had for the actors and this is what I want to bring back but have it be much more realistic and life like.

My team is kind of torn on the issue though of body stat tracking automatically in-house by OSA or if it's something that should be left open to developers to handle. My stance is that OSA is better equipped to do it in-house via actionscript and that most likely I will adjust and track the stats in OSA but leave a majority of the consequences of the stats up to papyrus developers.

Great

I am close to having ready a few types of overlays like you mentioned. One is "Body Stats" viewable from the scene menu which has gauges that display arousal levels. OSex is meant to be a simulator so it tracks more then just excitement, the page will be a wide range of (most likely way too meticulous) sex stats related to their body that OSA can track. I'm also working on a toggleable "HUD" where you can switch through some stat displays on the top right. I also have some progress on x-ray shots being possible in the hud. I was planning on that to be 1.09 but got side-tracked with some more visual / detail aspects of OSA/OSex so i can't say when I'll be able to finish this. For now 1.09 on Nexus is my priority.

What the gauges will show will be vague for now, I'm making the display first and then will start tweaking arousal stats and how OSA manipulates them, I can't really "Balance" or work on them without being able to see them live. In the future this will hopefully lead to a complex balancing of body stats that impact the scenes but will require a lot of tweaking to get it to be something that feels cool. In the end I hope it will benefit AI that I am also working on to really bring it all to life (which is the ultimate goal of the project.) 

People might remember the arousal adjuster 1.07 had for the actors and this is what I want to bring back but have it be much more realistic and life like.

My team is kind of torn on the issue though of body stat tracking automatically in-house by OSA or if it's something that should be left open to developers to handle. My stance is that OSA is better equipped to do it in-house via actionscript and that most likely I will adjust and track the stats in OSA but leave a majority of the consequences of the stats up to papyrus developers.

Please do orgasm for the next build pleasee...

Great

Please do orgasm for the next build pleasee...

Yes i would very much like this also since there is no real way to end the scene. Will also make it more immersive.

These idea sound great cant wait for the future of this mod! well done.

It has been quite a while now since I last checked this topic .. Is there any news regarding Sexlab compatibility/integration? I know you can use both mods side by side, but are there more mods that work with 0sex now?

AA and Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite that I know of.

Wait, how does BBLS use OSA and/or OSex?

Is there a mod here on Loverslab?

So I'm probably kicking a dead horse by asking this, but for some reason it says library is undefined. Also Whenever I start up, the hud cursor circle thing-a-muh-whats-it is gone and I have to manually go and set the color again. To my knowledge I have installed everything correctly but it still doesn't seem to want to cooperate.

So I'm probably kicking a dead horse by asking this, but for some reason it says library is undefined. Also Whenever I start up, the hud cursor circle thing-a-muh-whats-it is gone and I have to manually go and set the color again. To my knowledge I have installed everything correctly but it still doesn't seem to want to cooperate.

You did not install everything correctly. Read install instructions in my signature.

You did not install everything correctly. Read install instructions in my signature.

After starting a new game and then following the tutorial carefully i got it working. However after I loaded my save I ran into the same problem. I repeated this once more and the same issue occurred. Btw Thanks for the fast reply

Edit : after some experimenting It  appears that loading a save game in general just makes it disappear from the library. I'm including my load order below.

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

2  2 Dawnguard.esm

3  3 HearthFires.esm

4  4 Dragonborn.esm

5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

6  6 ApachiiHair.esm

7  7 ApachiiHairMales.esm

8  8 EFFCore.esm

9  9 RSkyrimChildren.esm

10  a BBLuxurySuite.esm

11  b SexLab.esm

12  c SexLabAroused.esm

13  d SGHairPackBase.esm

14  e ZaZAnimationPack.esm

15  f CreatureFramework.esm

16 10 hdtHighHeel.esm

17 11 BreakUndiesFramework.esm

18 12 Heels Sound.esm

19 13 MiasLair.esp

20 14 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

21 15 Havok Breast Physic.esm

22 16 OSA.esm

23 17 HighResTexturePack01.esp

24 18 HighResTexturePack02.esp

25 19 HighResTexturePack03.esp

26 1a Seductress Serana.esp

27 1b homes remodeled.esp

28 1c StaminaMedium.esp

29 1d Helgen Reborn.esp

30 1e ZaForswornStory.esp

31 1f ElysiumEstate.esp

32 20 ElysiumEstate-HF.esp

33 21 FoxySkyrim.esp

34 22 Protected NPCs AllinOne Merged.esp

35 23 SexLab_DibellaCult.esp

36 24 HearthfireMultiKid.esp

37 25 marriagemod - alpha v3.esp

38 26 BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1.esp

39 27 Bijin NPCs.esp

40 28 Bijin Warmaidens.esp

41 29 ReadAndLearnSpeechcraft.esp

42 2a SexLab_Solutions.esp

43 2b EFFDialogue.esp

44 2c UIExtensions.esp

45 2d IndividualizedShoutCooldowns.esp

46 2e EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp

47 2f Better Vampires.esp

48 30 VL No AoE Drain.esp

49 31 guard dialogue overhaul.esp

50 32 marriagemod - hf.esp

51 33 EMCompViljaSkyrimBodyPatch.esp

52 34 EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp

53 35 VLW_Hybrid.esp

54 36 big_kill_moves_sp0.esp

55 37 Useless Dagger Mod ( Bannered Mare ).esp

56 38 Useless Bow Mod ( Bannered Mare ).esp

57 39 LeftHandRings.esp

58 3a SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

59 3b SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

60 3c SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

61 3d HentaiCreatures.esp

62 3e Run For Your Lives.esp

63 3f faster vanilla horses.esp

64 40 empcbrevised.esp

65 41 lockpickpro.esp

66 42 improvedskillbooks.esp

67 43 follower trap safety.esp

68 44 beastwithin.esp

69 45 ultimateodahviing.esp

70 46 ultimatedurnehviir.esp

71 47 megaspeedmmm.esp

72 48 whistle.esp

73 49 poshmudcrabs.esp

74 4a lucrative justice (moneybags).esp

75 4b auto unequip ammo.esp

76 4c d13leveleditemsupgraded.esp

77 4d Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

78 4e AliciaPainSlut.esp

79 4f marriable serana.esp

80 50 art_breton_sp0.esp

81 51 BaseCarryWeightMedium.esp

82 52 BeastessLair.esp

83 53 SofiaFollower.esp

84 54 MLClothing Armor.esp

85 55 dragonsoulstoperks.esp

86 56 RSChildren - Complete.esp

87 57 DibellasRecruit.esp

88 58 SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp

89 59 SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp

90 5a minemapmarkers.esp

91 5b The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

92 5c Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

93 5d lakeviewmanormine1.1.esp

94 5e Vampirelordroyal.esp

95 5f BVandRB_Formlist.esp

96 60 DragonPunishmentForCloudDistrict.esp

97 61 When Vampires Attack.esp

98 62 treehouse.esp

99 63 portal2mod.esp

100 64 divinepunishmentforarrowstotheknee.esp

101 65 daedricpunishmentforsweetrolls.esp

102 66 akaviri crossbow.esp

103 67 powerofblood.esp

104 68 marriable serana hf.esp

105 69 more dragons.esp

106 6a nightingale.esp

107 6b barenziahquestmarkers.esp

108 6c FNIS.esp

109 6d SkyUI.esp

110 6e BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp

111 6f dc-untamed-000.esp

112 70 dc-untamed-100-stfu-wolf.esp

113 71 dc-untamed-100-stfu-spriggan.esp

114 72 SexLabDefeat.esp

115 73 SL Deadly Drain.esp

116 74 Blush When Aroused.esp

117 75 Blush When Aroused CE.esp

118 76 DW.esp

119 77 DragonPlateBrazen.esp

120 78 SGHairPackAIO.esp

121 79 Facelight.esp

122 7a The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp

123 7b 360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp

124 7c SexLabWerewolves.esp

125 7d SexLabTools.esp

126 7e SLAnimLoader.esp

127 7f SLALAnimObj.esp

128 80 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

129 81 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

130 82 KS Hairdo's.esp

131 83 LyPlayerVoice.esp

132 84 MoreNastyCritters.esp

133 85 Bijin Wives.esp

134 86 Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp

135 87 TS_FetishWardrobe.esp

136 88 ProphetWarriorSet.esp

137 89 Ebon Shroud.esp

138 8a Elewin Pumps.esp

139 8b BU-Amiella.esp

140 8c BU-Brainsperm.esp

141 8d BU-MAK07s Imperial Light.esp

142 8e Blood Raven - CBBE.esp

143 8f Apropos.esp

144 90 HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp

145 91 SlaveTats.esp

146 92 ArshesNeiBikini.esp

147 93 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

148 94 DibellanDefender.esp

149 95 NusbieVoices.esp

150 96 PlayRandomIdle.esp

151 97 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

152 98 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

153 99 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

154 9a SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

155 9b 12FemaleBrows.esp

156 9c Havok Breast Physic.esp

157 9d Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp

158 9e Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp

159 9f XPMSE.esp

160 a0 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

161 a1 RaceMenu.esp

162 a2 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

163 a3 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

164 a4 Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp

165 a5 BBLS-ASLAL.esp

No offense ... this are very good animations but I do not see any difference when it comes to the game when using Sexlab. 

holy cow... you rly mean that?

sexlab certainly has many functions and ways to use sex-scenes and implement them into actuall gameplay

but atleast in my opinion 0sex delivers 100 % better anims and functionality. Not only talkin about sex animations here, just look at the facial expressions and everything that comes with it.

don't take me wrong, I have hight respect for all the mod authors of sexlab but none of them come close to this mod when it comes to animations. compared to 0sex, sexlab animations look like plastic sex robots. lulz

No offense ... this are very good animations but I do not see any difference when it comes to the game when using Sexlab. 

sexlab certainly has many functions and ways to use sex-scenes and implement them into actuall gameplay

but atleast in my opinion 0sex delivers 100 % better anims and functionality. Not only talkin about sex animations here, just look at the facial expressions and everything that comes with it.

don't take me wrong, I have hight respect for all the mod authors of sexlab but none of them come close to this mod when it comes to animations. compared to 0sex, sexlab animations look like plastic sex robots. lulz

Maybe it's just me, this mod does not seem to me so impressive. Maybe it's because I like the very aggressive animations and this mod is too light for me, I do not care much about facial expressions and that.

Hi there.  I have to say I love this mod a lot, but there are some issues I have questions about. I'm not sure if its the mod, or just my lack of understanding of work this.  

When i use the mod, and I go the main menu, and go to scene selections and such, I get a few circles that have designs in them, and a bunch of empty circles that have scene descriptions.  Sometimes the scenes work, but recentily a lot of the scenes don't.  None of my characters will do what I select.  Am I doing something?

I really like this mod, but my understanding of modding is extremely limited, hence why I'm here for help.

Hi there.  I have to say I love this mod a lot, but there are some issues I have questions about. I'm not sure if its the mod, or just my lack of understanding of work this.  

When i use the mod, and I go the main menu, and go to scene selections and such, I get a few circles that have designs in them, and a bunch of empty circles that have scene descriptions.  Sometimes the scenes work, but recentily a lot of the scenes don't.  None of my characters will do what I select.  Am I doing something?

I really like this mod, but my understanding of modding is extremely limited, hence why I'm here for help.

You're whole comment doesn't sound right to me, and along with your name. You sound fishy to me... hm...

sexlab certainly has many functions and ways to use sex-scenes and implement them into actuall gameplay

but atleast in my opinion 0sex delivers 100 % better anims and functionality. Not only talkin about sex animations here, just look at the facial expressions and everything that comes with it.

Maybe it's just me, this mod does not seem to me so impressive. Maybe it's because I like the very aggressive animations and this mod is too light for me, I do not care much about facial expressions and that.

It's just you. Are you aware that real sex doesn't last one minute where participants teleport 5 times to random pose without feeling a thing and cumming doesn't create an earthquake that sprays cum all over female even though it was internal?

I'm assuming the 'empty circles' are simply the scenes which don't have icons illustrated for them yet. Remember, this is a work in progress, it isn't complete.

When you say some of the scenes don't work, you'll need to spell it out I'm afraid - what exactly are you doing, when does it stop working, what were you expecting it to do, etc.