OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

At least half of the authors for those mods are minimally active at most. And by the time SKSE64 comes around and someone builds an equivalent, the next Skyrim will probably be out.

There are a lot of returners. Expired is back and planning to redo RaceMenu (see racemenu nexus topic), i dont see why meh321 would not be able to adopt ConsoleUtil for 64 bit, also there are some new guys that are not so famous yet but they are doing some amazing things that lots of popular modders didn't acomplish.

Can you post the link to that thread? I couldn't find it.

Expired is in a league of his own. If he's still pitching in, things are possible. But, he had also said he would make an MCM for Fallout almost a year ago. And LooksMenu was only recently updated. It seems like he doesn't have the same amount of time as before for modding.

In other words, it is unlikely to ever happen.

At least half of the authors for those mods are minimally active at most. And by the time SKSE64 comes around and someone builds an equivalent, the next Skyrim will probably be out.

Well, at the moment it looks as if the next Skyrim is still far away, so at least this won't be a "problem"

The Bethesda team has been frank in saying that they are not currently working on "The Elder Scrolls 6," but they simply said that eventually it will happen.

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/60185/20161028/the-elder-scrolls-6-release-date-news-update-is-it-finally-happening-bethesda-vp-speaks.htm

Fallout 4 will be a year old in 8 days. And we only have one of the things covered on that list (animations).

If there are people ready to put the 64 bit code together, one would think they would have done it with FO4 by now.

There are a lot of returners. Expired is back and planning to redo RaceMenu (see racemenu nexus topic), i dont see why meh321 would not be able to adopt ConsoleUtil for 64 bit, also there are some new guys that are not so famous yet but they are doing some amazing things that lots of popular modders didn't acomplish.

Expired is in a league of his own. If he's still pitching in, things are possible. But, he had also said he would make an MCM for Fallout almost a year ago. And LooksMenu was only recently updated. It seems like he doesn't have the same amount of time as before for modding.

In other words, it is unlikely to ever happen.

Well, at the moment it looks as if the next Skyrim is still far away, so at least this won't be a "problem"

The Bethesda team has been frank in saying that they are not currently working on "The Elder Scrolls 6," but they simply said that eventually it will happen.

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/60185/20161028/the-elder-scrolls-6-release-date-news-update-is-it-finally-happening-bethesda-vp-speaks.htm

Fallout 4 will be a year old in 8 days. And we only have one of the things covered on that list (animations).

If there are people ready to put the 64 bit code together, one would think they would have done it with FO4 by now.

If they did not even working on Elder Scrolls 6 yet, a Skyrim successor is most likely way more then one year away.

The oldest post in the Sexlab download thread is from April 2013, that is one year and 5 month after release of Skyrim ( 32bit ) ,  so why do you assume it should be done in just one year?

If they did not even working on Elder Scrolls 6 yet, a Skyrim successor is most likely way more then one year away.

The oldest post in the Sexlab download thread is from April 2013, that is one year and 5 month after release of Skyrim ( 32bit ) ,  so why do you assume it should be done in just one year?

Because since 2013 we have accumulated a mod community consisting of thousands of mods, youtube channels, mod community sites, dozens of tools, expanded tools from Bethesda, documented intimate knowledge of how Bethesda games are built, etc., etc.

The current state of modding Bethesda games is not remotely comparable to where things were at in 2013. You're really reinforcing my point. If modders could create those original set of mods and tools in a year or so, the same brain-power should have done it faster given new advantages. There are other factors at play.

been a lurker for a while, this is my first post ever.

can anyone help me? i've been trying to download CEOs latest materials from page 289 without success, the OSA and OSex downloads always get interrupted at around 20 megabytes. Could anyone post these somewhere else, like Mega or Zippyshare? I'm on a metered conection (550 Mb quota, monthly) so I just cant keep trying over and over hoping to get lucky.

Any help would be much appreciated.

can anyone help me? i've been trying to download CEOs latest materials from page 289 without success, the OSA and OSex downloads always get interrupted at around 20 megabytes. Could anyone post these somewhere else, like Mega or Zippyshare? I'm on a metered conection (550 Mb quota, monthly) so I just cant keep trying over and over hoping to get lucky.

look on page 296 for one of Kinky's posts, use the links in the signature

look on page 296 for one of Kinky's posts, use the links in the signature

This doesn't help, the links in kinky's signature just reference the very files I am unable to download. I want to download the files posted by ceo (1.09 versions) and I need an external download from a hosting service, downloading from the forum doesnt work.

Because since 2013 we have accumulated a mod community consisting of thousands of mods, youtube channels, mod community sites, dozens of tools, expanded tools from Bethesda, documented intimate knowledge of how Bethesda games are built, etc., etc.

The current state of modding Bethesda games is not remotely comparable to where things were at in 2013. You're really reinforcing my point. If modders could create those original set of mods and tools in a year or so, the same brain-power should have done it faster given new advantages. There are other factors at play.

Actually, pipdude, your logic doesn't make any sense.  For one, Old Skyrim is a 32-bit engine.  FallOut 4 is a 64-bit engine.  Creating code for one does not mean that a modder will feasibly create code for another.  That's like saying someone who does front-end development should know how to be a back-end developer on the fly.  Um, no.  Engines are different, working with the tools, different tools, different way the code is implemented.  And to top all that off, even though Skyrim SE is 64-bits, the engine is not the same as FallOut 4's.  Please know what you're talking about before trying to place blame on modders.  

Also, I'll add in that there hasn't been as much interested in modding FO4 as much as Skyrim because of the linear gameplay, not as much enthusiasm and motivation to create mods for a game with too many limitations already, whereas Skyrim has provided an open sandbox to mold into what modders want it to be without having to completely redesign every single thing for it to be immersive, or at least make sense.  

What I keep seeing from folks, as I'm lurking, is these preposterous exaggerations of when tools and mods will be ready.  Yesterday, I saw many posters telling people that Bodyslide and XPMSE wasn't out and wouldn't be available for several months.  Uh, right..... 

Actually, pipdude, your logic doesn't make any sense.  For one, Old Skyrim is a 32-bit engine.  FallOut 4 is a 64-bit engine.  Creating code for one does not mean that a modder will feasibly create code for another.  That's like saying someone who does front-end development should know how to be a back-end developer on the fly.  Um, no.  Engines are different, working with the tools, different tools, different way the code is implemented.  And to top all that off, even though Skyrim SE is 64-bits, the engine is not the same as FallOut 4's.  Please know what you're talking about before trying to place blame on modders.  

Also, I'll add in that there hasn't been as much interested in modding FO4 as much as Skyrim because of the linear gameplay, not as much enthusiasm and motivation to create mods for a game with too many limitations already, whereas Skyrim has provided an open sandbox to mold into what modders want it to be without having to completely redesign every single thing for it to be immersive, or at least make sense.  

What I keep seeing from folks, as I'm lurking, is these preposterous exaggerations of when tools and mods will be ready.  Yesterday, I saw many posters telling people that Bodyslide and XPMSE wasn't out and wouldn't be available for several months.  Uh, right..... 

What? I happen to do both front-end and back-end development. I can assure you that those two types of coding are not comparable to the difference between 32-bit and 64-bit at all. People don't specialize in 32-bit. They just perhaps haven't learned how to upgrade yet. It's more comparable to someone knowing Actionscript 2 but not Actionscript 3.

And please, understand my point before trying to lecture me. I have not in any way shape or form blamed modders. Just the opposite, I don't blame modders for not wanting to build the same things over and over again each time a new release happens. There is an excitement in coding something that hasn't been seen before. Not as much when you are just re-writing the same functionality because a lot of people want to see it in a different game.

I think that Bethesda should make a better SDK for modders so that we don't have to reinvent the wheel with every release and modders can take on more ambitious projects knowing that they can be converted to future releases more easily.

There isn't much interest in modding FO4? Nexus shows 15,000 files available for download... An animation SDK has been put together for it that is better than anything we've ever had for Skyrim. The community interest is there. The continuity from key modders is not (and I don't blame them for that).

soo looks like i need to ask again?

The answer is already in this thread, multiple times. Also the reason why there are none right now.

can u give me a link?

i am searching for answer but unable to find it, sorry

the answer is no, not yet. CEO has mentioned in the past that plans are in place to add climax/orgasm scenes but right now the focus is to add as much variety in the animations as well as tidying them up as much as possible so they are perfect and bug free.

Its sticky on his (RaceMenu) mod page:

"

I'll be updating RM for SkyrimSE eventually but looking at some of the changes internally it isn't looking good for some of the current features.

Some things that I know for sure will need to be rewritten partially or entirely are:

Overlays

Sculpting

BodyGen

Overlays simply because they've changed how meshes are loaded, they no longer have NiGeometryData, which is the entirety of how Overlays worked, I cloned the NiTriShape and referenced the existing NiGeometryData, it is now BSTriShape and the NiGeometryData is just discarded completely I don't know if it's even going to be possible to simply reference the existing instance of the geometry. I may need to go another route and use the tint mask system which will remove the glow feature.

Sculpting will need to be rewritten in some areas as the layout for dynamic meshes has changed. The dynamic display of the mesh in the Sculpt tab will need to be mostly rewritten as it was previously using a custom mini engine I wrote to pull data from the game and render a wireframe of the face and all parts, this was all under the assumption of DirectX 9 with no intermediate wrappers, SkyrimSE is now on DX11.

BodyGen is probably going to be broken for awhile, since they don't use the same mesh system it'll be hard to tell if I can cheat like I did with Fallout 4 and just tell the game to convert the mesh to a dynamic mesh and invoke an update after altering the data. The fact that face geometry is now loaded directly as a BSDynamicTriShape implies they don't have the handy conversion function, so this may be a nightmare to decouple the shared geometry, clone it, alter it, re-attach it, then tell the engine to re-render it (The re-rendering is going to be the hardest part).

"

Its sticky on his (RaceMenu) mod page:

"

I'll be updating RM for SkyrimSE eventually but looking at some of the changes internally it isn't looking good for some of the current features.

Some things that I know for sure will need to be rewritten partially or entirely are:

Overlays

Sculpting

BodyGen

Overlays simply because they've changed how meshes are loaded, they no longer have NiGeometryData, which is the entirety of how Overlays worked, I cloned the NiTriShape and referenced the existing NiGeometryData, it is now BSTriShape and the NiGeometryData is just discarded completely I don't know if it's even going to be possible to simply reference the existing instance of the geometry. I may need to go another route and use the tint mask system which will remove the glow feature.

Sculpting will need to be rewritten in some areas as the layout for dynamic meshes has changed. The dynamic display of the mesh in the Sculpt tab will need to be mostly rewritten as it was previously using a custom mini engine I wrote to pull data from the game and render a wireframe of the face and all parts, this was all under the assumption of DirectX 9 with no intermediate wrappers, SkyrimSE is now on DX11.

BodyGen is probably going to be broken for awhile, since they don't use the same mesh system it'll be hard to tell if I can cheat like I did with Fallout 4 and just tell the game to convert the mesh to a dynamic mesh and invoke an update after altering the data. The fact that face geometry is now loaded directly as a BSDynamicTriShape implies they don't have the handy conversion function, so this may be a nightmare to decouple the shared geometry, clone it, alter it, re-attach it, then tell the engine to re-render it (The re-rendering is going to be the hardest part).

"

I've learned a couple guys are willing to take over SkyUI conversion because the original authors aren't interested, which is good.  I've also learned the SKSE team has made the hooks required for MCM functionality their number one priority.  They are going to be hampered for a while by Bethesda releasing patches.  There's a new SSE beta available on Steam today.

This mod is a dream come true... I just reinstalled Skyrim for this. It's beautiful.

you need to spend more time outside dude

Hush, don't tell people there's an "outside" or we can pack the whole place up right now.

Nothing wrong with a little enthusiasm, hm?

I don't know if it'll stop the moving of the UI to the left for others, but I noticed the overlay of my enchanted item's power level was on top of OSex and OSex's right hand controls were aligned with it. Unequipping my weapon, saving, exiting and reloading, now the UI always stays in place provided I don't have an enchanted weapon equipped when loading.