OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Guest toymachine

@a-quick-fap

Create a backup of SOS UNP if you do not have a hard copy saved on your drive already. From MO/mods that is.

Now, instead of making a copy of the mod itself to do this testing, just go to Mod Organizer/Mods/SOS UNP folder/Meshes and go to the malegenitalsf_0.nif and malegenitals_1.nif open it with nifskope and make the edits there. What I did was made a copy of both before editing it and placed them in another folder to test it incase it messed up so I didn't have to open the mod itself and dig them out of the archive. Doing it this way is quicker.

Make sure 0SEX is above SOS and SOS UNP on the left mod list. If it's below it won't work with MCM. You can read my previous post about this.

Thank you, it worked. Not sure, but I think the problem was with MO being confused with two mods that had the same ESP. That was dumb of me.

EDIT: Aaaaand nevermind.

It's not working again?

@a-quick-fap

Create a backup of SOS UNP if you do not have a hard copy saved on your drive already. From MO/mods that is.

Now, instead of making a copy of the mod itself to do this testing, just go to Mod Organizer/Mods/SOS UNP folder/Meshes and go to the malegenitalsf_0.nif and malegenitals_1.nif open it with nifskope and make the edits there. What I did was made a copy of both before editing it and placed them in another folder to test it incase it messed up so I didn't have to open the mod itself and dig them out of the archive. Doing it this way is quicker.

Make sure 0SEX is above SOS and SOS UNP on the left mod list. If it's below it won't work with MCM. You can read my previous post about this.

Thank you, it worked. Not sure, but I think the problem was with MO being confused with two mods that had the same ESP. That was dumb of me.

EDIT: Aaaaand nevermind.

It's not working again?

You're not going to believe how dumb this is... I was using a too-old version of XPMSE, or whatever it's called. I hadn't updated it in like a year.

All's well that ends well, time to enjoy some futa cocks.

Guest toymachine

@a-quick-fap

Problems like that happen and can be a pain to find out only to realize it was something so simple. It's good to know that way it's known what version is recommended.

And I'm curious about this because I had Custom Skeleton Replacer - SOS Edition installed on my other profile, but I can't remember if I was using that and that maybe had to do with the contribution of not getting the alignment right or not, or if I was using XPMSE as I do on my main profile that has the alignment right. I'll need to mess with that and see.

Glad it's working now for you.

My game won't start up after Installing.

hello i was have a same problem for my first tim installing

if you want play whit thisd mod

you must install same me

C:\ programe file x86 \ skyrim

with that you not have a trouble with the max path lengh for copy manual and instal with MMO or NMM

^^

Sorry for the bad english i m just a crazy french guy xd

you must install same me

with that you not have a trouble with the max path lengh for copy manual and instal with MMO or NMM

^^

Yeah that was my next option to try tyvm and do you know if this also would fix the fnis consistence issues?

you must install same me

^^

Yeah that was my next option to try tyvm and do you know if this also would fix the fnis consistence issues?

one words ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

mine work very well now after a long hours to search how to work i do that one morning and now i m use the night xd

100% garant no refund

you must install same me

^^

one words ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

mine work very well now after a long hours to search how to work i do that one morning and now i m use the night xd

100% garant no refund

Sweet all worked out fine TYVM.

And to you CEO amazing work i can't wait to see more!!!

If anyone wants to help me Alpha test the next version I'll put it up in a few hours. I'll attach it to this post. Launch will be tomorrow and this most likely will have problems so only try it if you want to Alpha for me please and help out or don't mind bugs. It will be incomplete compared to the official version.

-My mod will now require the latest versions of SkyUI to work properly. I can eliminate this need and have it work with it's default keys without SKYUI installed but this next version will require it at least and a fix to make it only be aided by SkyUI will be in the next version most likely.

- I redid the folder structure of all the longer named files. An additional 20+ letters should be shaved off the total directory length. The new NMM version recently I guess made their structure even deeper so it got worse again. I had to do it all by hand so most likely there will be typos which would cause the scene to either not play animations or stop responding to controls.

- MCM menu was easier then I thought to implement but the ease led me to be more ambitious with what would be possible, hence caused some delay. 

• Every key my mod uses can be rebound. I removed Lap Top mode entirely as some of the keys were pissing me off when I was doing things in console. EZ-Modes UP does this to me too. I'll look to see if there is a way to disable input while console is open. Lap top users can use MCM to define their keys.

• You'll be able to disable Body Scaling, Dom Genital Scaling, Female with maleGenital Scaling, and disable female auto being put in the female animation roll if she is the spell caster. You'll be able to define your characters "Panty" equipment slot as well which is the only slot used for stripping currently, more will come to this menu as they are needed as well as an option to use just the chest boots gloves set up. Most people seem to leave their Males on this set up and some use female with the vanilla slots as well.
  • I was hoping to delay MCM until later in development but it seems like a lot of the features in MCM would be needed by players. my hesitation was no matter what MCM is save game persistent and requires the player to fix this. I'm planning alot more versions and to expand the MCM which will cause problems on save games that have already installed my mod. In the future you'll need to make a clean save by either starting from a save before my mod was installed or disabling my mod loading a save, saving again without my mod then reinstall the new version. You're saved config will be deleted but I will make a way for you to save your configuration so it's not wiped in the future.

- Stand 9 has been developed. I'm trying to draw a straight line in animations to an entry point that makes sense. Almost there about one step away. 

- Lift 9 got added as I got side tracked by it and a jerk off and sex scene "Lifted Lotus"

- Trying out embracing and kissing. The alpha will have 2 kiss scenes launch will have 4. The each have only one loop currently but I plan to add a few loops that cycle through to make the kissing seem fluid and real.

• CTRL is being used for "Tender" motions like hugging and kissing.It's more forgiving and dom and sub modifiers both do the same thing here. If a scene feels like it's strongly being instigated by one actor or the other I will separate them but for the most part hugging and kissing feel mutually started. 

• Base Positions will have a synchronized line of "Tender" base positions that run alongside them. So you can be in Stand9 base position or move to the Stand9 Tender position. They will both navigate like base positions. CTR + UP moves from a base position to a tender position. Currently you can use this from Stand 9 and Lift 9. Tender positions will be moved through like base positions as they get more filled in and you can switch back and forth. Both will have access to sex and kissing in time. Tender animations are more romantic looking, base positions are more raw sex moving around style.

• CTR + 1-0 will be predefined keys. Like ALT keys they will always do the same thing. CTRL+1 will be for kiss. This is the only one    that is in now.

Stand6's base positions got cleaned up and you can now move forward and backwards through them. You can also DSelf +3 in Stand6's original scene to Stand9. (The transition isn't animated yet but it's coming I just wanted to make the connection work for now as intended. Stand6 and UP9 can be turned to Stand9)

This is a great mod, controls are confusing though.

Have you ever thought of using UI Extensions (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57046/?) for the controls? It'd make things a lot easier

B3lisario is helping me with learning to make UIs which in the future will aid this. I'd like something that serves as a guide but isn't required to be used at every step. I want the screen to be clean and the animation to be immersive with no menus showing up but if the player needs a guide I'd like a menu to open that shows the way. Or a non intrusive side of the screen series of buttons that could navigate the scene. It's in the works but it's quite a bit to figure out and learn. I'm trying to get a grasp to see the potential of it before comiting to a system.

So is this suppose to eventually be a replacement to Sexlab where I will have to choose one or another based on what Mods use what?

Or is it planned to always work side by side with Sexlab. Kina confused about the whole thing.  :(

Hi Laurie,

To summarize, my mod is just a spell you can think of it like a poser mod basically that plays animations on key press instead of selections with rings. It has enhancements like face animations and is animated to be seamless but basically that's what it is. It's intended to push the envelope as far as I can in terms of virtual sex simulation in Skyrim.

My mod at it's core is intended to be a way to add actions to Skyrim not just sex. I streamlined it for 0Sex now but it will become what I envisioned more in the future. The player will have an MCM menu where they can pick "actions" and bind them to any key they want. 0Sex is an example of one thing you could bind to a key, you'll see the start of this in my MCM in the next version. The first page will be where you assign your moves to keys, however there's just 0Sex for now so it's simplified.

Someone mentioned earlier on that they wanted a bathing mod where you and your follower could clean up together. Or I mentioned my Wizard Sex mod I want to make, combat moves, fatality moves, hugging, anything you want could be a move if animated. If you wanted these abilities, you'd install the animations and the script then bind up in MCM a key to cast these abilities. Basically it would make a library of moves the player could choose to install and assign to any key they wanted. 0Sex is one move.

From a sex framework standpoint, I will add tools for developers to connect to my mod but SexLab is vastly better at what it does as a Framework and there will never be a point where you have to choose one or the other. Also unless others get involved directly in generating content for my mod's set up there are many subjects I'm not willing to take on featured in SexLab so depending on what you are looking for there's things 0Sex will not cover. Ashal mentioned that he would be looking at ways to either use my animations in SexLab or allow SexLab to connect to my mod.

-Ceo

What kind of feedback do you require when testing?

Hi Jim Carry, 

I'm open to any suggestions or feedback at all, I always appreciate it. Or none, I just wanted people to be aware this is not the full version.

Specifically if anything breaks: my code will stop responding if an animation for the Dom doesn't load, and there might be typos since most of my FNIS got changed for shorter directories. basically that everything goes to design. That the MCM and rebinds work, things I didn't think about that come up etc. I haven't had scaling bodies in the live version yet and I want to see if it works on a lot of setups. Make sure it's packed right also.

There math Skyrim does behind scaling is impossible I find to make it be perfect. It has a base scale (Race) and character scale (Character) but there's no way through papyrus to check the totality of the number or parse both individually. I've set it up in a way that could potentially leave actors .03 scale off during scene but always returns them to the correct scale when completed. It's the best I can currently do, anything else has the chance of having a stacking effects where the character potentially could grow by .03 every time you play a scene. 

I'd like to test the player adjustment that I believe you've included in the update, but I can't seem to find the  beta download. Where is the link?

Hi SinPusher,

I just put it up, it's in the post where I mentioned it (A few up).

I'm sorry to say Position adjustment isn't in the alpha but it will be in the launch tomorrow. I'm working out a few bugs in it and that's the last hold up basically.

Here's what's missing that will be in tomorrow in the official launch.

• Positioning Config
  • Dimmer Light option in Effects
  • All transitions are in but a few are incomplete and need more work, 2 kissing scenes are missing, the 2 in need a little more refinement. The entry and exit into Lifted Lotus Sex from jerking is not done and the spin from Stand6 to Stand9 and vice versa needs a finer animation pass. A few overhauls to older positions are not included as well. Eye direction in the new scenes is not fully implemented.
Guest toymachine

So far most of the animations look good except when the sub has her arms wrapped around the dom for FvF. There's also no eye contact nor the faces are parallel to one another on any scene are they face to face, though I have this problem with STAND9 when she's on her knees as her scale is increased or the doms scale is reduced . From what I am getting judging by my character and Lydia as a test subject, both scaled at 1 (default),

Have you ever thought about implementing something similar like Player Headtracking? Would be very interesting to see this implemented to compensate both the dom and sub at different scales with or without it enabled in MCM.

So far most of the animations look good except when the sub has her arms wrapped around the dom for FvF. There's also no eye contact nor the faces are parallel to one another on any scene are they face to face, though I have this problem with STAND9 when she's on her knees as her scale is increased or the doms scale is reduced . From what I am getting judging by my character and Lydia as a test subject, both scaled at 1 (default),

Have you ever thought about implementing something similar like Player Headtracking? Would be very interesting to see this implemented to compensate both the dom and sub at different scales with or without it enabled in MCM.

Hi ᵴᶅὴ,

Thanks! I'm looking into it now. If you target then console getscale it reports it as two values. EX; 1.0, Base (1.03) the first number is the actor's scale and the second is the actor's race scale.

Correct Values should be: 1.0 (1.03) for Dom   and 1.0 (1.0) for sub. Papyrus seems to only be able to alter the base scale.

I use this to check:

if xScaleSub != 1.0
xActSub.SetScale(1.0)
EndIf
If xScaleDom != 1.03
xActDom.SetScale(1.03)
EndIf

The reason for the check is a 1.0 (1.03) is reported in papyrus with GetScale as 1.03 but if you SetScale it to 1.03 it becomes 1.06. Hence without the checks a 1.03 base scale npc would grow .03 everytime.

Lydia is a 1.0 character scale with a 1.03 base scale so the script is setting her to 1.0 (1.3) as it skips her scale since it already is 1.0 which results in her still being overall 1.3 as a sub and I'm assuming she's too large in your scenes. However if I removed the IFs it would set her to 1.0 (1.0) correctly to start and then when the script ends it would set her to 1.0 (1.0) again resulting in her shrinking .03 (Maybe each time or maybe just once but regardless she's be permenantly changed). The gist of it is papyrus' getscale gets the total result of the regular and base where as "SetScale" only sets the base. It's giving you one value but accepting another. I'll keep looking into it, it's kind of tricky and not very friendly. I've seen similar reports to it being unsolvable so it might be a hard wall in Skyrim.

An easy fix I could do for now would be to just check if the actor is nord then I could scale appropriately which would cover most of Skyrim's npcs. 

---------------

Head tracking might be possible I'll look into that too being toggleable or activated on some scenes however potentially the animation in FNIS registry overrides this which I wouldn't be able to change in script, and it will have to be perm on or off for each animation. I'll see what I can do.

Good news is I've made a break through and AssLight Dim and AssLight Bright will be included with Dim Face Light tomorrow. Still WIP finding the place to best put it to light up the scene from the back for certain screen archery. (Might be totally useless)
-Ceo

I'm liking the new additions in the alpha. Great work as usual CEO.

I'm still having problems with the scaling, though. The SUB's handjob/blowjob is still almost completely missing the DOM, one of the early animations in the "Lifted Lotus" sequence suddenly makes the DOM's ass comically large, and the one kissing scene I discovered (which is awesome, btw) the SUB seems to kiss the DOM's lower chin rather than his lips. Also, scenes of penetration usually result in the male anatomy "clipping" through the SUB's stomach or back, depending on the position. I would assume these were normal bugs if it wasn't for the excellent gif's on your tumblr which show near perfect scaling.

I'm using Schlongs of Skyrim "LIGHT" if that makes any difference at all. Appreciate the help.