OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Guest toymachine

Just out of curiosity, when you have your sub performing oral, does the doms penis enlarge or shrink? I could of sworn it's supposed to enlarge, but it's doing the opposite for me.

Also, I cannot get the alignment to work as yours. I am guessing it's a bug on my end as it's working fine for you.

Screen Shots from the Futa Dom - Female Sub testing that took place today with some teasers of content I'm trying to get in for the content patch this coming week if anyone wants to see. Got some gifs coming too which I'll process later today after work quiets down.

tumblr_nuxx4hggyO1ubnr1mo1_500.jpg tumblr_nuxx4hggyO1ubnr1mo2_500.jpgtumblr_nuxx4hggyO1ubnr1mo3_500.jpgtumblr_nuxx4hggyO1ubnr1mo4_500.jpgtumblr_nuxx4hggyO1ubnr1mo5_500.jpgtumblr_nuxx4hggyO1ubnr1mo6_500.jpgtumblr_nuxx4hggyO1ubnr1mo7_500.jpgtumblr_nuxx4hggyO1ubnr1mo8_500.jpg

So I spent some more time with 0sex using what I think are closest to the defaults (unp-based body, SoS bodybuilder) and noticed that perhaps npc weight is important in aligning the animations as well. The animation that depends on this the most right now is RUB ABS and I found that 50 weight for nordrace scale 1.03 is probably the most aligned value. Standardizing that along with setscales might be a good idea, I guess?   

Another thing I noticed during one of my tests were that during scenes where the sub has her eyes closed there was also a lookdown mfg modifier. I tested a few mfg combinations and found that enabling the lookdown modifier in combination with higher blink modifier values caused the eyelids to clip into the skin below.. With only blink 90 and no lookdown nothing clips for me, and with lookdown at 100 blink modifiers 55 seem to look the best. Those are subjective values coming from my side though, but I'm just asking if using the lookdown modifier in conjunction with the blink modifiers serve any major purpose. 

Anything unp will work pretty close to perfect I think.  The closer they are to regular unp/unpb is most likely better however my characters are all slightly curvier in the hips and thighs then unp so some slightly bigger bodies might work just as good too. The Male isn't body builder he's the middle one in SoS's pack I think "Muscular" maybe? I just checked and it seems to be that one.

Yea absolutely weight is one of the things I can't do anything about with animation but it's going to put alignment off. As an animator I have to pick one and just commit to it. I animate for 100% / 100%. I would be reluctant to touch it though because there's some weird things that can happen with reseting facegen etc. when the weight is changed and I notice some animations do go just fine with lower weight just not all of them. It's kind of a toss up to standardize it and lose the variety of shape when it could theoretically work ok a majority of the time. The subs hips and lower back, the Dom's stomach, arms and upper back during an embrace are where it's going to happen the most.

I know the scene your talking about it's actually the one I just linked to ᵴᶅὴ below. When the sub leans forward they do a sultry look up at the Dom then when they begins she looks down at to cock, mouth opens, and then eyes shut as the sub descends down it. So there's an overlap that's occurring between two things happening at the same time. I didn't encounter the problem you are talking about however but I'm assuming that's custom mfg applied to it? it might have things to do with Facegen and eye placement as well, I'd be interested to see Screen shots of what happens. By blink you mean MFG modifier 0 and 1?

The reason I have her looking down with her eyes shut is because when I get some rough SexDentity in the actors will have a gag reflex stat which will roll on scenes where an actor is going deep or all the way. When this scene occurs it will roll a random number compare it to the actors threshold then decides if no gag happens, a soft gag happens, or full gag. Soft gag will involve the animation still playing as normal but the actors eyes opening and rolling back with a chance of a sound que for a moment. Full gag will result in a body motion that changes the animation. I basically wanted the eyes to be where I thought they would naturally be to get the full effect out of the gag scene if it occurs. Note this isn't implemented.

I'd be interest in screens or further explanation of exactly what's happening though to prevent a problem down the road. The expression engine has some problems I am still figuring out: If it's told to blend the same modifier or phoneme in opposite directions at the same time it can perpetually never resolve the blend as it's fighting itself, I have to refine the system a bit more before bringing in full face control. There's also a stutter that can happen when the scene procs early or desyncs, I've done some experiments to fix it but can't solve it yet, I hope to at some point. The cock will shrink or grow before it's time when entering a BJ or the SUB will do their BJ face to early. I thought it was papyrus lag but papyrus lag causes a freeze and the end of the scene for a few seconds before the next one starts off a transition.

Just out of curiosity, when you have your sub performing oral, does the doms penis enlarge or shrink? I could of sworn it's supposed to enlarge, but it's doing the opposite for me.

It shrinks when the sub begins oral then enlarges when the sub takes their mouth off, every now and then it does a weird pop where it gets big then small. Here's what it looks like on mine. I had to make it smaller because the mouths were so small.

FrenchFoolhardyCrocodileskink.gif

I'm trying to think what could it be, alignment is right on everything except Stand 6, bending handjob?

Guest toymachine

It's working. I changed profiles back to my dark elf preset where I had a save with the STAND6 working properly and it works. Previous profile I was on was on ECE. This one is on RM, but both using XPMSE. I'll have to double check my mod list on MO for my other profile and see what's going on. But it's working properly on this profile. All scenes, but here's STAND6.

OE1gtbqF.jpg g9ympJ8M.jpg

It's working. I changed profiles back to my dark elf preset where I had a save with the STAND6 working properly and it works. Previous profile I was on was on ECE. This one is on RM, but both using XPMSE. I'll have to double check my mod list on MO for my other profile and see what's going on. But it's working properly on this profile. All scenes

Nice glad it's working! We made really good progress today on this, thank you for your help and testing it with me. Was thinking this was going to be a hard thing to make work right but it seems like it might be super easy.

I'd like to find a way that doesn't require editing the file in nifskope and sets it for the animation then returns it back to how it was, but this is a good start. With scaling next patch Futa should be fully possible and always look right if people want to mess with the nif In the meantime while I try to find a easier way that doesn't need nifskope.

Wow I love that character in the screenshots, she looks great.

Anything unp will work pretty close to perfect I think.  The closer they are to regular unp/unpb is most likely better however my characters are all slightly curvier in the hips and thighs then unp so some slightly bigger bodies might work just as good too. The Male isn't body builder he's the middle one in SoS's pack I think "Muscular" maybe? I just checked and it seems to be that one.

Yea absolutely weight is one of the things I can't do anything about with animation but it's going to put alignment off. As an animator I have to pick one and just commit to it. I animate for 100% / 100%. I would be reluctant to touch it though because there's some weird things that can happen with reseting facegen etc. when the weight is changed and I notice some animations do go just fine with lower weight just not all of them. It's kind of a toss up to standardize it and lose the variety of shape when it could theoretically work ok a majority of the time. The subs hips and lower back, the Dom's stomach, arms and upper back during an embrace are where it's going to happen the most.

I know the scene your talking about it's actually the one I just linked to ᵴᶅὴ below. When the sub leans forward they do a sultry look up at the Dom then when they begins she looks down at to cock, mouth opens, and then eyes shut as the sub descends down it. So there's an overlap that's occurring between two things happening at the same time. I didn't encounter the problem you are talking about however but I'm assuming that's custom mfg applied to it? it might have things to do with Facegen and eye placement as well, I'd be interested to see Screen shots of what happens. By blink you mean MFG modifier 0 and 1?

The reason I have her looking down with her eyes shut is because when I get some rough SexDentity in the actors will have a gag reflex stat which will roll on scenes where an actor is going deep or all the way. When this scene occurs it will roll a random number compare it to the actors threshold then decides if no gag happens, a soft gag happens, or full gag. Soft gag will involve the animation still playing as normal but the actors eyes opening and rolling back with a chance of a sound que for a moment. Full gag will result in a body motion that changes the animation. I basically wanted the eyes to be where I thought they would naturally be to get the full effect out of the gag scene if it occurs. Note this isn't implemented.

I'd be interest in screens or further explanation of exactly what's happening though to prevent a problem down the road. The expression engine has some problems I am still figuring out: If it's told to blend the same modifier or phoneme in opposite directions at the same time it can perpetually never resolve the blend as it's fighting itself, I have to refine the system a bit more before bringing in full face control. There's also a stutter that can happen when the scene procs early or desyncs, I've done some experiments to fix it but can't solve it yet, I hope to at some point. The cock will shrink or grow before it's time when entering a BJ or the SUB will do their BJ face to early. I thought it was papyrus lag but papyrus lag causes a freeze and the end of the scene for a few seconds before the next one starts off a transition.

I forgot about setting weight affecting facegen so yeah I guess that's a no go. I'll get myself updated to the newest version of SoS as the pack I'm currently using only has choices for regular or bodybuilder body.

Yeah sorry for not being specific enough. I meant blink as in mfg modifiers 0 and 1. I got it wrong as well it's 90 for LookDown instead of 100. I think it's a facegen thing that I found clipping around the eyes but I feel that it's something that's just more obvious with a modded player character but still exists as a vanilla problem. It's really subtle so I didn't notice the issue at first and I can imagine that some texture choices might make it very hard to notice. I'm very excited for sexdentity though don't get me wrong. I've included before-and-after screens of a default preset nord woman, an old lady and a vanilla female child (I'm fairly sure I don't have any texture replacements or facial modifications or mesh replacements for children):

One of the default presets for Skyrim

mfg reset

s1e5S0u.jpg

Blink L and Blink R at 90

VPLyXYQ.jpg

Blink L, R, and LookDown at 90. Note that the curvature is weird and unnatural and there is a cutoff near the corner of the eye.

5xJn4w8.jpg

LookDown 90 looks fine

nSCY24d.jpg

Child

no mfg

EsxeAQ6.jpg

90/90 again

w1syI8o.jpg

eyelids look like a shell clamping down

yeEM66L.jpg

Just LookDown 90

qezCu1g.jpg

Old Lady

blank mfg

hF1KtE9.jpg

L and R at 90

JzGLlO5.jpg

The issue is less obvious so I zoomed in

MnEqKFp.jpg

tumblr_nuze1ieshi1ubnr1mo1_500.gif

Futa fully tested and all seems good. Just need to find a solution to not require making that change to the nif.

Yeah sorry for not being specific enough. I meant blink as in mfg modifiers 0 and 1. I got it wrong as well it's 90 for LookDown instead of 100. I think it's a facegen thing that I found clipping around the eyes but I feel that it's something that's just more obvious with a modded player character but still exists as a vanilla problem. It's really subtle so I didn't notice the issue at first and I can imagine that some texture choices might make it very hard to notice. I'm very excited for sexdentity though don't get me wrong. I've included before-and-after screens of a default preset nord woman, an old lady and a vanilla female child (I'm fairly sure I don't have any texture replacements or facial modifications or mesh replacements for children):

Thank you Ballsy I see what you mean. I'll run some tests with Facegen in the next few days and see if I can discover anything that might lead to some better rules in handling this. The problem does seem slight over all, but eyes definitely are the kind of thing that if weird things happen at all can convert your character from a babe to a zombie in an instant.

I think 90 is just the recommendation of the MFG guide on steam but it can go all the way to 100. any of them go on a scale of 0 - 100. I can tell you are looking at the script if you'd like to play around with it I can put a list of the functions I have in currently for manipulating the face. The reason I separated them out is so I could add to all of them a line to not use the function if expressions were turned off but I'm separating them between essential and flavor faces. For example the mouth opening for a BJ is essential to the animation but the little expressions the sub does through entering the act not as essential. In time I'd like them to both be toggleable: No Expressions, Essential only, Essential and Other Faces.

Things I feel that are essential and related to the animation I'm doing in FNIS events but things that are more expressive are handled in the event box you most likely were looking at. 

-Ceo

Hi CEO!

I've been following this for about a week and I'm pretty excited for the possibilities here. And the futa update. Pretty excited about that, too.

Just wondering: are cum effects/textures part of your endgame, or does that not mesh with your plans?

Thanks again for this; it's super awesome (even without dickgirl support ATM).

Guest toymachine

CE0

Are you running Skyrim through Mod Organizer? More than likely this will give the same warning with using LOOT and a different mod manager. I forgot to mention that LOOT in MO gives me a warning indicating 0SEX needs to be below SOS, which is fine, but there is a problem for those who use SOS UNP. For those that may have problems with this, 0SEX needs to be above SOS and SOS UNP below SOS otherwise in  MCM there won't be no SOS UNP option available to enable on your character or any female NPCs. The same applies to those who use Horse Penis for CBBE, UNP and SOS Males. I would say the same also applies to SOS Equipable Horse Cocks. This may also cause the same problem with males using the horse cock.

I always had 0SEX before SOS, but I forgot to mention that a few days ago I did correct the warning with LOOT in MO and it put 0SEX below SOS and it caused that conflict I mentioned above.

tumblr_nuze1ieshi1ubnr1mo1_500.gif

Futa fully tested and all seems good. Just need to find a solution to not require making that change to the nif.

Thank you Ballsy I see what you mean. I'll run some tests with Facegen in the next few days and see if I can discover anything that might lead to some better rules in handling this. The problem does seem slight over all, but eyes definitely are the kind of thing that if weird things happen at all can convert your character from a babe to a zombie in an instant.

I think 90 is just the recommendation of the MFG guide on steam but it can go all the way to 100. any of them go on a scale of 0 - 100. I can tell you are looking at the script if you'd like to play around with it I can put a list of the functions I have in currently for manipulating the face. The reason I separated them out is so I could add to all of them a line to not use the function if expressions were turned off but I'm separating them between essential and flavor faces. For example the mouth opening for a BJ is essential to the animation but the little expressions the sub does through entering the act not as essential. In time I'd like them to both be toggleable: No Expressions, Essential only, Essential and Other Faces.

Things I feel that are essential and related to the animation I'm doing in FNIS events but things that are more expressive are handled in the event box you most likely were looking at. 

-Ceo

You did really well with these expression combinations and I never meant to make your job more complicated by designing multiple expression options. I don't think it makes or breaks the mod, but it's just something I noticed.

I think it's fine to keep LookDown where it exists already since that's supposed to be integral for future plans (eg. sexdentity) but after testing around it seems that by lowering the BlinkL and BlinkR values the eyes are still shut and look less unnatural. For example, I found BlinkL and BlinkR at 55 to look good with LookDown 90. That way the eyeball position is still preserved.

CE0

Are you running Skyrim through Mod Organizer? More than likely this will give the same warning with using LOOT and a different mod manager. I forgot to mention that LOOT in MO gives me a warning indicating 0SEX needs to be below SOS, which is fine, but there is a problem for those who use SOS UNP. For those that may have problems with this, 0SEX needs to be above SOS and SOS UNP below SOS otherwise in  MCM there won't be no SOS UNP option available to enable on your character or any female NPCs. The same applies to those who use Horse Penis for CBBE, UNP and SOS Males. I would say the same also applies to SOS Equipable Horse Cocks. This may also cause the same problem with males using the horse cock.

I always had 0SEX before SOS, but I forgot to mention that a few days ago I did correct the warning with LOOT in MO and it put 0SEX below SOS and it caused that conflict I mentioned above.

Hi ᵴᶅὴ,

I only use Mod Organizer to group specific higher texture packs to load over the game if I'm going to do screen archery so I don't have to much experience with it. I had a similar report on nexus of this issue. I see nothing in my mod that could conflict at all. The only thing my mod installs that would be shared is StorageUtil.dll from PapyrusUtil. I compared the sizes of my and the SoS dll and mine is 70kb larger. I'll look into the difference.

Outside of this the node scaling in my mod is done to the skeleton and has nothing to do with SoS, I do call the animation "SoSFastErect" but if it's not there it will simply not play.

I'll look into the .dll and see what's happening I don't know much about it but I'm assuming this is the cause of the problem. I don't see anything else that might be doing this. Thank you for this report I'll let you know what I find out and thanks for the temporary solution! 

If possible can you uninstall 0Sex in MO then open the 0Sex zip and delete this from it:

Skyrim\Data\SKSE\plugins\StorageUtil.dll

Then reinstall 0Sex with that .dll gone? This will confirm if it's an issue with the StorageUtil getting overwritten.

Hi CEO!

I've been following this for about a week and I'm pretty excited for the possibilities here. And the futa update. Pretty excited about that, too.

Just wondering: are cum effects/textures part of your endgame, or does that not mesh with your plans?

Thanks again for this; it's super awesome (even without dickgirl support ATM).

Yes, my plans for the future currently involve more cum effects, defined by SexDentity so actors can cum differently. I do not know how to make these kinds of visual effects so I will either have to learn more or find help from someone that can. Either way I'll find a way eventually. In terms of post cum overlays, I can do that myself and will be adding these in timel I would like some kind of visual que for the female orgasms as well but am having a hard time finding something tasteful and real that could signify it somehow. (I'd be willing to go slightly out of realism to pull this off but not to far.)  Long term projects I'm looking into with overlays would be using NiOveride  but are again more SexDentity based, actors getting sweatier, post orgasm blush, body parts getting pinker if a lot of collision is happening, for example the ass after extended fast doggy style. 

What's most realistic soon is more detail into the orgasms  and the things you mentioned are things I want to be included. More orgasms of course for both male and female. I'm working on a new mock up of the female orgasm in preparation. I'm going to include in one of the next content patches to see what people think. It will use some static values as if SexDentity input them to calculate the orgasm, going to see how it looks for myself and get some feedback / see if people like it. Basically the moves you choose will decide if the female orgasms or not. I'll begin focusing more on orgasms once the test is done.

You did really well with these expression combinations and I never meant to make your job more complicated by designing multiple expression options. I don't think it makes or breaks the mod, but it's just something I noticed.

I think it's fine to keep LookDown where it exists already since that's supposed to be integral for future plans (eg. sexdentity) but after testing around it seems that by lowering the BlinkL and BlinkR values the eyes are still shut and look less unnatural. For example, I found BlinkL and BlinkR at 55 to look good with LookDown 90. That way the eyeball position is still preserved.

Hi Ballsy, 

Thanks! It would be simpler then that I basically just wanted to look into what you said. If there's parameters that work better overall I'd rather figure out to use them before start to commit to a solution that does have some flaws like you said, I appreciate the help a lot and wasn't implying remaking just that in this early stage and I'm still setting the ground work and would like to look into it further and do some experiments with facegen so I'm happy to know about it. It would be a lot worse if I started animating all face positions and then found out I had to redo them all because of some flaw. I'm not crazy about how they look with their eyes shut, I think the effect is important of having them shut their eyes at times, I mean more in that there's just something weird about shut eyes in Skyrim. Maybe it's lower res textures due to being stretched on the back of the lids.

Question: do you use female facial animations? I use it but am not entirely sure of how it is changing things and what phonemes, modifiers, or expressions are being altered. 

Do you have project to add audio  ?

Yes it's coming ground work is already in for sounds based on what's happening physically in the animations I just need to link sounds up to it. Moans and vocal sounds will be in later when SexAI starts.

Hi Ballsy, 

Thanks! It would be simpler then that I basically just wanted to look into what you said. If there's parameters that work better overall I'd rather figure out to use them before start to commit to a solution that does have some flaws like you said, I appreciate the help a lot and wasn't implying remaking just that in this early stage and I'm still setting the ground work and would like to look into it further and do some experiments with facegen so I'm happy to know about it. It would be a lot worse if I started animating all face positions and then found out I had to redo them all because of some flaw. I'm not crazy about how they look with their eyes shut, I think the effect is important of having them shut their eyes at times, I mean more in that there's just something weird about shut eyes in Skyrim. Maybe it's lower res textures due to being stretched on the back of the lids.

Question: do you use female facial animations? I use it but am not entirely sure of how it is changing things and what phonemes, modifiers, or expressions are being altered.

I use female facial animation. I did try the modifiers with and without and I didn't see a visible difference. The mod release was before mfg console and I think the author only touched expressions and phonemes. Personally I think the textures are probably fine it's just that using LookDown and Blink pulls the vertices downwards past a limit. Kind of like using 2 mfg phonemes at 100 causing things like splitting mouths. 

Guest toymachine

CE0

Hi ᵴᶅὴ,

I only use Mod Organizer to group specific higher texture packs to load over the game if I'm going to do screen archery so I don't have to much experience with it. I had a similar report on nexus of this issue. I see nothing in my mod that could conflict at all. The only thing my mod installs that would be shared is StorageUtil.dll from PapyrusUtil. I compared the sizes of my and the SoS dll and mine is 70kb larger. I'll look into the difference.

Outside of this the node scaling in my mod is done to the skeleton and has nothing to do with SoS, I do call the animation "SoSFastErect" but if it's not there it will simply not play.

I'll look into the .dll and see what's happening I don't know much about it but I'm assuming this is the cause of the problem. I don't see anything else that might be doing this. Thank you for this report I'll let you know what I find out and thanks for the temporary solution! 

If possible can you uninstall 0Sex in MO then open the 0Sex zip and delete this from it:

Skyrim\Data\SKSE\plugins\StorageUtil.dll

Then reinstall 0Sex with that .dll gone? This will confirm if it's an issue with the StorageUtil getting overwritten.

Okay, StorageUtil.dll seems to be the culprit. I removed it and moved 0SEX below SOS and the variants for SOS and it works. Installed StorageUtil.dll again while leaving it in that load order and it goes back to not working.

I left it in there and moved 0SEX back above SOS and the variants for SOS. Either way it works but it's something you can fill in the description after testing it out yourself if you want.

I would like to test it - but I fail because the key map does not fit to my MacBook keyboard - is there a way to configure the keys?

When I want to integrate your sex animations in my mod - is there a callback (mod event) system so my mod gets notified about start / stop of the animations?