OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Had a lot of fun making gifs today.

I'm also having problems with the hotkeys, I use a hotkey mod plus SkyUI's so I can't really make use of this mod's full potential unless I run it through an MO profile that has none assigned. Not a deal breaker, I guess there's no way to have this mod just seize those assigned keys while it's active?

Regardless, awesome mod. 

Very Hot Gifs there :)

BTW is that dahi khajit(don't think I spelled it correctly) race?

I finally tried out your mod and it is great so far.  Though I can't use other positions only the various oral sequences work.  But either way, the blowjob animations are so smooth and fluid.  You are a really talented animator, these are the best custom anim's I've seen for Skyrim.

Hi Kain,

The oral sequence is an "action scene" you have to back all the way out of the action scene hitting DPAD down until the SUB releases the DOM entirely and sits back a bit. When this happens you are in a "Base Position" from base positions the left and right DPAD navigate you through the rest of the base positions. DPAD up will make the actors move towards sex from a Base Position. However the two kneeling ones (UP6 and UP9 (Dom Kneeling) don't have action scenes yet.

Thank you for the very nice compliments! 

Had a lot of fun making gifs today.

Love the gifs thank you so much for sharing, very HOT.

I have had a few requests for various mod collisions with my Keybinds especially with SKYUI, mcm or some kind of config will be out soon so you can assign keys to whatever you want.

The functionality you mentioned of temporary blocking keys other mods use might be possible. I have to research a bit more to see, it's a decent idea to solve a lot of issues and not make users have to rebind all their keys, if it turns out it can be done I'll try it.

Dom vs Sub mini game where you try and exhaust/pleasure your partner.  Made this suggestion a few times, a form of combat resolution where you would not kill an aggressor or partner, but wear them down with rock/paper/scissor tactics. 

Could work for both consensual and nonconsensual. Reward partner or long-stagger opponents. May be something for the FO4 backburner. Give sexual encounters context in the game meta. Submission tactics being as effective as Domination.

Absolutely amazing! Just started to play around with this and it's fun! The lady gives her compliments as well: "It's fun to watch them do thier thing". 

I think I've read all the documentation but do have one question.

Is there currently a way to adjust the characters positions? Non of the animations line up properly for me. I believe this may be a future plan.

Thanks for the awesome work!

Some images of Stand9 coming together and a new position family I had to make which I'm designating Lift9. These are intended to be part of  the intro point to the scene. Focusing more on intimacy and romance in this set. The next content patch will have it with a proper entrance into the scene instead of insta handjob:

tumblr_numx8yo52m1ubnr1mo4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_numx8yo52m1ubnr1mo3_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_numx8yo52m1ubnr1mo5_r2_1280.jpg

Replies to recent posts here:

Love the gifs very much thank you for sharing these with me, your ladies are very sexy as well.

The Futa laying down in the missionary scene looks better then I expected. I animate the pelvis' heavier when the spot is designed for a female to try to give the body nice motion which makes the male part have to much movement if put on them sometimes but in that if the whole shaft could have some kind of HDT that would look awesome.

Absolutely amazing! Just started to play around with this and it's fun! The lady gives her compliments as well: "It's fun to watch them do thier thing". 

I think I've read all the documentation but do have one question.

Is there currently a way to adjust the characters positions? Non of the animations line up properly for me. I believe this may be a future plan.

Thanks for the awesome work!

No position adjustment yet but it's basically there. Most likely the next version will have it, it's in the very immediate future.

Hopefully there will be sound and maybe some dialogue options in the future

Sounds is ready in regards to sounds in reaction to the animation like bodys colliding etc. I need to find sound files that I think are suitable for the effect though. More in depth sounds like passive moans will come in to play more when I get to work more on the AI to decide the personality of the actor and how they moan and intensity of the moans. This will effect facial expressions as well in the same way.

I am in awe of the attention to detail in your animations. Wow I myself use the curve editor and I must say you didn't even touch it and yet you were able to make superb animations. Amazing job and I can't wait to try this out. ^_^

Thank you very much for this nice compliment! I think I basically take the very long way to do curves in extending the scene past my intended end point to soften the movements and make the bones not all move at once, perhaps a more time consuming method of approaching curves. I keep all my animations in one single max file to be able to make the seamless smooth and it seems to put a lot of lag on the curve editor when I open it. Could be something partially messed up in my install but the curve editor has never felt fully functional to me or responsive. I've given it a few honest shots but have not had much success, plus due to all my files in one max i'm scared of making sweeping changes that would affect everything in the file and mess up my stored scenes elsewhere in it.

tumblr_nundq8NmYo1u3yh8bo1_500.gif

tumblr_nundq8NmYo1u3yh8bo2_500.gif

I'm wondering, this won't have conflict with other sexmod animations right? These are so good I'd probably use just these anyways, but I'm wondering how they'll mesh with other sexmods.

It should all be the same but mine don't have the same composition in that the speeds are less dynamic in change compared to major shifts in the scene, In terms of how the scene is presented I think mine might be lack luster as they don't have the sealed mini story (start to finish) aspect to capture them as series of events. Plus the transitions is almost all of the work which mostly would be lost.

tumblr_nundq8NmYo1u3yh8bo1_500.gif

tumblr_nundq8NmYo1u3yh8bo2_500.gif

I'm wondering, this won't have conflict with other sexmod animations right? These are so good I'd probably use just these anyways, but I'm wondering how they'll mesh with other sexmods.

It should all be the same but mine don't have the same composition in that the speeds are less dynamic in change compared to major shifts in the scene, In terms of how the scene is presented I think mine might be lack luster as they don't have the sealed mini story (start to finish) aspect to capture them as series of events. Plus the transitions is almost all of the work which mostly would be lost.

Well your super-smooth transitions are the best part. This is quality stuff.

PLEASE CEO OS. PLEASE be a leader in the framework for fallout 4 sexlab version. Would you consider working with Ashal (or any loverslab admin) in developing the next game's framework for sex mods? Right now its a pain to have to choose between this and sexlab :( because both are so good in their own right

PLEASE CEO OS. PLEASE be a leader in the framework for fallout 4 sexlab version. Would you consider working with Ashal (or any loverslab admin) in developing the next game's framework for sex mods? Right now its a pain to have to choose between this and sexlab :( because both are so good in their own right

.... You can use both at the same time.....

Either Way if this framework is finished before Fallout 4 is out there is quite a high chance people will try to adapt this (same with sexlab) to fallout 4.

But before they do that there is a high chance of people playing fallout 4 for 400Hours+ then start modding :P

Ive red earlier that you would let Ashal take anything from your mod and that you wouldnt mind if becomes obsolete.

Allow me me to differ on that, even if sexlab get transition animations, its still is kindv like:

Realist intro - phase 1 - transition anims - phase 2 - transition anims etc until orgasm as its the same position used in diverse ways. Which is still a linear sequences of animation without dynamicaly going to différents positions using keyboard like in your mod. And thats one of the biggest feature (if not the biggest) that makes your mod standing out.

(Unless i totaly misunderstood this and if so, correct me on that)

If i understood corectly, then from my point of view and if you develop this mod folowing the original ideas ive red, your mod will be the one making sexlab obsolete. The word may to strong, and i think its best to avoid to put thoses in competition like Ashal said, but when you said ''make my mod obsolete'' its just raised something in me that couldnt stay shutted.. and im glad, like you previously said in response to Ashal that you are still wroking on it, no matter what changes get applied to sexlab.

Please don't say that again lol, its unrealistic considering how good it is.

Sorry for English errors, french here.

PLEASE CEO OS. PLEASE be a leader in the framework for fallout 4 sexlab version. Would you consider working with Ashal (or any loverslab admin) in developing the next game's framework for sex mods? Right now its a pain to have to choose between this and sexlab  :( because both are so good in their own right

I'd like to pursue this in the future but in the end I was just having some fun trying to learn how to animate and made some sketchy Papyrus to pull of what I wanted to do. A majority of things coming together to make 0Sex work is a culmination of all the great tools the community has made. For now I think it's best to think of it as we're in a Skyrim modding golden age as we have years of tools developed to do everything from photorealistic graphics to intricate systems and almost limitless control. It would best to capitalize on it as much as possible despite being very close to FO4's launch, all the tools are there now to do anything. 

I can't say if FO4 will have the same potential and how long the tools needed will take to come to be if at all. I'll pursue finding ways to create a similar system in FO4 as I've been enjoying making this as a past time and, while I prefer the TES world over FO,  I'm from Boston so I pretty much have to get into it. Seeing images of Fenway made me want to make mods to ensure it has historical and geographic accuracy to Boston as well as seamless sex and romance, Boston was voted the number 4 most romantic city in the US after all.

The number one thing that would aid this project is if I can find a way to transfer my animations over to whatever skeleton is used in FO4, animation time is all the work for this. Hopefully 0Sex will give me some leverage in finding aid in accomplishing this as I'm not computer / technical minded at all. Voiced Protagonist and built in tower house defense make me feel like Bethesda might be going in a different direction overall.

How did you get the animations this flawless? I want to make something like this but with more futa on male femdom. Got any tips?

ShadowKing I'm looking forward to it and hope you pursue it, I haven't had any interest in people wanting to try to make something similar. Here's a rough outline of a majority of the details. A lot of it isn't really set in stone and can be done differently but it's the process I've come to think is the best at the moment for setting this up:

The scenes can be any subject at all and don't have to involve sex or be complicated in control like mine. I'll be making a version of my script where I cleaned out all of my stuff and you basically just have to fill in a few blocks of code with the time length of each animation and what scenes are started by pressing buttons from each scene. You'll need a light papyrus understanding or the ability to "roll with the punches" if you haven't coded much or at all. The basics of it to enter the data and link the scenes is pretty simple however. You'll also need to be able to use Generate FNIS for modders and make an animation list, also straight forward once you get the gist of it.

My guides are currently down but I'm trying to get TUMBLR to respond to why they are done, they possibly might be gone forever but if not I'll relink them asap. Hopefully they come back as they would cover the exact process I do in 3DS max. They'll cover all the animation but in a sense of what I do for this mod:

I leave the DOM right around the 0,0,0 coordinate and have the Sub in front. This ensures they are roughly in the same spots in every scene so they don't have to vastly change their position in transitions. I keep all scenes in 1 MAX file, I separate each scene by 10,000 frames to ensure I have enough room for varations, longer orgasms, male female orgasms, stripping or whatever else I might need in time per scene. I keep a list of where each scene is located in a txt document.

I export them as single actors and use a similar system to Sex Lab to bind them and lock them both in place at an exact coordinate in Skyrim so alignment is pretty much identical to as you see it in 3DS max. Some deviation occurs and I have to load into Skyrim and make adjustments semi blind in 3DS in reviewing the results in Skyrim to make 3DS changes.

A scene I'm seeing as one circle on the advanced key map. I order them like this: The exit animation first which leads to the entrance animation and then speeds 1 through however many speeds it has. They will be all linked together so if you hit play in 3DS it would look just like my animation demo GIFS on the front page. Despite the order I do animate the loop first and then make the transitions afterwards. Each segment here would have the same exact start and end frame EXCEPT the frame at the end of the EXIT animation and at the start of the ENTRANCE animation which would be the start / end frame of the idle of the base position that led to the scene.

I do segments in multiples of 60 frames. Meaning 2 seconds in Skyrim.  60, 180, 240 etc. For speeds I have a system where speed 1 is idle, speed 2 is 1 pump per 2 seconds, speed 3 is 1 pump per second etc (Anything beyond speed 6 is basically unoticable in change and I only do jerk offs up to speed 6.). Even on faster one's I contain them to at least 60 frames to give the Papyrus time to run plus it gives a nice opportunity that you can add some flavor on each repetition in the speed, like making the ass bounce slightly different. I'll make speeds as far as I can go until the 60 frames is capping the animation causing there to be prettty much one key in each frame and the animation choppy.

The frame length can be anything you want but I think 2 seconds is good to give papyrus time to do things. Multiples of 60 I also think is good so you have some order to the files in max and can easily identify where scenes begin and end as a rule.

.... You can use both at the same time.....

Either Way if this framework is finished before Fallout 4 is out there is quite a high chance people will try to adapt this (same with sexlab) to fallout 4.

But before they do that there is a high chance of people playing fallout 4 for 400Hours+ then start modding :P

I know they do not conflict but Its not the same because it not fully integrated. For example the relationship consequences from sexlab eager npcs etc or the sex animation started by sexlife do not use these wonderful animations which is such a waste

Great mod, great addition to the theme park, great creation for the community to enjoy. Thank you very much for all your effort.

Without having read that much around here (there goes my leverage), I just wanted to say that I don't see this project as some sort of competitive mod to SexLab. I'd say, it walks a completely different path. I'd say it is the utmost level of immersion, sex in video game can have at the moment. Meaning that most sexlab animations are not meant to play for 15 minutes, while these ones are.

Vote for sticky?