• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, CPU said:

The download has been updated with @Varithina links.

I still have problems with the link at download page. It only shows 2 files like below

The bodyslider I downloaded from the link only contain 2 xml files, while  TrX Armor Replacer patch 1.3.a.zip only contain single esp file "TrXArmor - 01Vanilla Replacer.esp" nothing else

Capture.PNG

54 minutes ago, CPU said:

@Varithina can you do something about it?

I don't know this mod at all, so I am not sure of what is missing.

Vanilla re-placer link should be https://mega.nz/#!BFRWnbZA!ln4ynQdtjmaG_tEWEnK6N6imLT2GzoAoh_cxWcOCvOw

DLC patch should be https://mega.nz/#!gNhFDIpI!t4bE7JZUddiMIdPshJK_o_cjQuhA-QK9VX6307KTdbo

Vanilla re-placer download should be around 1.7gb in size, dlc patch should be around 400mb

1 hour ago, lust888 said:

I still have problems with the link at download page. It only shows 2 files like below

The bodyslider I downloaded from the link only contain 2 xml files, while  TrX Armor Replacer patch 1.3.a.zip only contain single esp file "TrXArmor - 01Vanilla Replacer.esp" nothing else

Capture.PNG

Hmm if it is doing what I think it is the correct link should be the bottom empty one, other people have reported similar problems where one of the links has not description in it, but still works, or at least it did for them.

The bodyslide preset is just that the posters body shape.

By the way cpu, what is the maximum file size hosted here now? I know it went up from 100mb, just not sure what it went to.

Hmm, odd as I just did a quick check and the bottom link sends you to the shinshi re-placers forum page not even the download page.

8 minutes ago, Varithina said:

Vanilla re-placer link should be https://mega.nz/#!BFRWnbZA!ln4ynQdtjmaG_tEWEnK6N6imLT2GzoAoh_cxWcOCvOw

DLC patch should be https://mega.nz/#!gNhFDIpI!t4bE7JZUddiMIdPshJK_o_cjQuhA-QK9VX6307KTdbo

Vanilla re-placer download should be around 1.7gb in size, dlc patch should be around 400mb

Thank you very much!

10 minutes ago, Varithina said:

Hmm if it is doing what I think it is the correct link should be the bottom empty one, other people have reported similar problems where one of the links has not description in it, but still works, or at least it did for them.

The 3rd link lead to this

15 minutes ago, lust888 said:

Thank you very much!

The 3rd link lead to this

Yeh I noticed, edited my post a bit later, but no idea why it leads to that, cpu might, if not then it one of those odd things that happen.

Though to be honest shinshin is the replacer I do use myself.

3 hours ago, Varithina said:

The bodyslide preset is just that the posters body shape.

By the way cpu, what is the maximum file size hosted here now? I know it went up from 100mb, just not sure what it went to.

Hmm, odd as I just did a quick check and the bottom link sends you to the shinshi re-placers forum page not even the download page.

250Mb. In exceptional cases we allow more. But has to be requested explicitly and approved by the staff.

55 minutes ago, CPU said:

250Mb. In exceptional cases we allow more. But has to be requested explicitly and approved by the staff.

Thanks for that information, the dlc could just about be hosted here, split into 2 files, but the main file no chance at nearly 1.7gb, that would be a lot of 250mg chunks to play with, and the potential for things to go wrong in that case would be a major headache to sort out.

49 minutes ago, DesertPonderer said:

The mod is updated, but the files needed aren't here?

No the mod has not been updated, the links to where you get it have been, and it has never been hosted here, the files are simply too big, some of the patches/add-ons have been hosted here though.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else having "missing textures"/purple armor from the (TrX nightingale var Z) outfit?

Does anyone have the textures or a fix for this?

This is by far the best compile of armors /clothing replacer ive seen over the years of playing/modding Skyrim.

Just hoping this mod aint dead ( >'-.-)>

!1.bmp

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having missing texture issues with a good few armors (Not all of them, thank god.) The bonemold sets all have the bodysuit's textures missing, the raiment sets are completely missing, the dawnguard hunter chest has the vest missing, and the nocturnal dress is also completely missing. This is only some of the missing textures, but thankfully much of the mod still works. Strangely, I was able to get all the textures to work by doing... nothing at all, but only until I restarted the game. I know I've set everything up correctly, If anyone has the same issue, is there a fix?

P.S. I'm using the stand alone version.

Edit: Just checked bodyslide and all of the armors did have the textures. Went in game, textures were all there. Started to look through the chest and a lot of the problem armors started to lose textures, and when I entered a building, my armor lost it's texture as well. The armor in my screen caps is the Obsidian bonemold, and were taken before and after entering a building.

20181214145333_1.jpg

20181214145845_1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...