I am using version 1.2 stand alone version and regarding models everything is fine, but I can't temper armors at forge. So, are armors temperable or I am missing something?

Can't temper armors yet. That's a whole lot of cration kit work I haven't gotten around to.

Hey I've been trying to get this mod to work and I've come to a point  where the armors are all purple. I put all the files in the right place but I still get purple armors.

Walk me through what you've done and what files you downloaded. Purple armors means you're missing textures. If you have vanilla and DLC then download and install all files listed in download section. Install in the order below. Then follow bodyslide instructions in description page.

TrX Armor Replacer Vanilla v1.3

TrX Armor Replacer DLCs v1.2

TrX Armor Replacer Vanilla Patch v1.3a

Hello. Just converted the 1.3 vanilla and 1.2 dlc with bodyslide and "dress, fairy lace" gives its wearer a neckgap. If I remove the dress no gap.

I converted the files to unp special with 7b bombshell preset.

So far all other armors work (checked only whiterun so far).

The 1.3a vanilla patch overwrites the 1.3 vanilla esp.

Hello. Just converted the 1.3 vanilla and 1.2 dlc with bodyslide and "dress, fairy lace" gives its wearer a neckgap. If I remove the dress no gap.

I converted the files to unp special with 7b bombshell preset.

So far all other armors work (checked only whiterun so far).

The 1.3a vanilla patch overwrites the 1.3 vanilla esp.

Thanks I'll look into it.

Is it possible for a version to be created where we can pick and choose which replacers to use? A version that replaces the vanilla meshes, not create a TRX version? Right now  we have to use your esp to enable all the armor changes. 

It's done this way to avoid conflicts with other custom mods like Falskaar. If someone wants to change it to use default armorIDs they are welcome to do it. But I initially did that for v1.0 and it cause a lot of inappropriate armor swaps, ie.. sailors wearing redguard armor, because many custom mods reference default armorIDs.

If you want v1.0, I can upload it somewhere, but it has a few bugs and none of the newer armors are in it. You'll have to work the bugs out yourself tho (mesh problems and ESP problems).

Is it possible for a version to be created where we can pick and choose which replacers to use? A version that replaces the vanilla meshes, not create a TRX version? Right now  we have to use your esp to enable all the armor changes. 

It's done this way to avoid conflicts with other custom mods like Falskaar. If someone wants to change it to use default armorIDs they are welcome to do it. But I initially did that for v1.0 and it cause a lot of inappropriate armor swaps, ie.. sailors wearing redguard armor, because many custom mods reference default armorIDs.

If you want v1.0, I can upload it somewhere, but it has a few bugs and none of the newer armors are in it. You'll have to work the bugs out yourself tho (mesh problems and ESP problems).

Sure, I'll use it. I'd like to replace a few vanilla and DLC armors from your great collection.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello,

I've been having a problem with my armor being ivisible, i know this is covered in the installation but i have some questions:

1) have installed the files, the 3 ESP's are in order at the bottom of my order

2) i have opened bodslide 2.7, slected the CBBE Body HDT, set to Curvy, hit build 

3) I searchboxed TRX i have pressed batch build, waited for the build, and recived the pop up advising it was sucssesful

4) i load the game and get invisible armor

5) in my inventory the armor is correctly converted. When i hover over the listing it shows up on the preview on the side correctly (example the cute miner overalls) , but i when i equip to my avatar it is invisible.

Am I missing somthig that you have noticed in my description? Any suggestions?

Kind regards, Eturnus

Just noticed I have the neck gap issue on the ClothesFarmClothes01,(Dress, Fairy Lace) - i.e. Only just saw the dress on an NPC.

Anyway not wishing to do a rebuild at this point I was just going to point it to a different dress. However while in Tes5Edit I noticed that 'MOD 4 - Model Filename' is pointing to 'clothes\farmclothes01\armor4GND.nif'. I don't seem to have that. I looked back through the previous versions and didn't see it in any of them either. A couple of posts above someone has a perfectly good looking dress, So... does anybody have that .nif file kicking about and would be willing to upload it? (hint hint - a person with the working version).

Cheers in advance. (or a hearty up arrow thingy).

ps

Not even sure that's the problem, (but....just ruling things out)

Just noticed I have the neck gap issue on the ClothesFarmClothes01,(Dress, Fairy Lace) - i.e. Only just saw the dress on an NPC.

Anyway not wishing to do a rebuild at this point I was just going to point it to a different dress. However while in Tes5Edit I noticed that 'MOD 4 - Model Filename' is pointing to 'clothes\farmclothes01\armor4GND.nif'. I don't seem to have that. I looked back through the previous versions and didn't see it in any of them either. A couple of posts above someone has a perfectly good looking dress, So... does anybody have that .nif file kicking about and would be willing to upload it? (hint hint - a person with the working version).

ps

First, excuse my English.
Also I have problems with the neck in some npc. I realized that if the clothes come from the Replacer Mod, there are some characters with the problem, but if it comes from The Standalone mod, no gap in the neck.

So what I do is leave Replacer and Standalone plugins activated. Then with Extensible Follower Framework mod and the mod AddItem, I change clothes to the npc, from the Standalone TRX mod.

post-847015-0-75119100-1445889397_thumb.jpgpost-847015-0-67669900-1445889416_thumb.jpgpost-847015-0-72461400-1445889424_thumb.jpgpost-847015-0-64450300-1445889433_thumb.jpgpost-847015-0-80095600-1445889441_thumb.jpg

I've also noticed that if I put this mod under the mod I'm doing, some vanilla NPC return to their face.

And yet, I can not solve the problem of the Glass Gauntlets and invisible hands in the Glass Armor:

post-847015-0-57396300-1445891728_thumb.jpgpost-847015-0-10754700-1445891738_thumb.jpgpost-847015-0-06156500-1445891745_thumb.jpg

ps

Also I have problems with the neck in some npc. I realized that if the clothes come from the Replacer Mod, there are some characters with the problem, but if it comes from The Standalone mod, no gap in the neck.

So what I do is leave Replacer and Standalone plugins activated. Then with Extensible Follower Framework mod and the mod AddItem, I change clothes to the npc, from the Standalone TRX mod.

I've also noticed that if I put this mod under the mod I'm doing, some vanilla NPC return to their face.

And yet, I can not solve the problem of the Glass Gauntlets and invisible hands in the Glass Armor:

Interesting, I'll have a look at what's different between those two esp's. Out of curiosity have you tried that with a low weight npc? (I noticed that the problem seems to be - on my setup - more prevalenat on a low weight. In fact what it looks like it was doing was giving them a high weight version, i.e. big breasted, but when clothes removed back to proper size. But only on the fairy dress in my experience).

@spoonsinger

ps

Interesting, I'll have a look at what's different between those two esp's. Out of curiosity have you tried that with a low weight npc? (I noticed that the problem seems to be - on my setup - more prevalenat on a low weight. In fact what it looks like it was doing was giving them a high weight version, i.e. big breasted, but when clothes removed back to proper size. But only on the fairy dress in my experience).

You are right. I did a test with Aela. Aela's default weight is 20.

Aela, custom body CBBE HDT, Vanilla face, Weight 20:

Naked Body:

post-847015-0-98721400-1445916311_thumb.jpg

Fairy Dress Replacer:

post-847015-0-41981800-1445916544_thumb.jpg

Fairy Dress with Replacer and Standalone activated plugins:

post-847015-0-30041200-1445916633_thumb.jpg

If other armor, clothes have the same problem, it must be for the same reason.

Greetings and if you find the solution, share it XD,

I'm really new at this, so it's not much I can contribute, so if someone know how to solve the invisible gauntlets problem in the armor glass i have, I would greatly appreciate it.

@spoonsinger

ps

You are right. I did a test with Aela. Aela's default weight is 20.

Aela, custom body CBBE HDT, Vanilla face, Weight 20:

Naked Body:

Fairy Dress Replacer:

Fairy Dress with Replacer and Standalone activated plugins:

If other armor, clothes have the same problem, it must be for the same reason.

Greetings and if you find the solution, share it XD,

I'm really new at this, so it's not much I can contribute, so if someone know how to solve the invisible gauntlets problem in the armor glass i have, I would greatly appreciate it.

Ok the fix.

Problem is that the replacer esp doesn't have the 'Armor Addon \ 05055539 <_TrXFarmerFairy01AA>' record and it's armor Armature is pointing to the wrong form ID anyway. So...

Load up into TES5Edit the TRX replacer esp and the TRX standalone esp.

Under the Armor Addon section of the standalone esp find the '_TrXFarmerFairy01AA' record.

Right click on it and select the 'Copy as new record into' option

Say yes to the 'I want to bugger up something' message.

Remove the under score from the front of the _TrXFarmerFairy01AA to give it a unique name. Press OK

Select the replacer esp on the next dialog and press OK

You should now have a 'TrXFarmerFairy01AA' record in the Armor Addon section of the replacer esp. Note down it's Form ID, (or remember it).

Go into the Armor section of the replacer and find the 'Dress, Fairy Lace' entry. Click on it and in the right handle panel change the 'Armature -> MODL - Model Filename' value to the above noted Form ID. (You enter just the Form ID value not the text string)  After you press ok the entry should then change from FamerTorso01AA to TrXFarmerFairy01AA

Close down Tes5Edit and make sure that the replacer esp is checked in the save dialog. (don't need any of the others checked if listed).

Jobs a good'un. Actually that's not quite true. If you have a TES5Edit merged patch you will have to edit the Armor Armature for the 'Dress, Fairy Lace' in the merged patch to point to that noted Form ID as well. Or just regenerate the merged patch which is probably easier.

------

ps

No idea about the glass guantlet thing as I haven't looked into it. (Need to do some work :dodgy:)

i'm curious - if i install this, will it replace all the armors, or only the ones which i batch build? - i'd like to use some armors from this mod and keep some from my other armor replacers like CT77.

It will replace all the armors. The batch building is just to make the outfits conform to your body shape.

There is a standalone version of the esp @ http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2233-trx-sloot-armor-stand-alone/

i'm curious - if i install this, will it replace all the armors, or only the ones which i batch build? - i'd like to use some armors from this mod and keep some from my other armor replacers like CT77.

It will replace all the armors. The batch building is just to make the outfits conform to your body shape.

There is a standalone version of the esp @ ...

Ok i saw that but i just want to replace some of the armors, not get new ones - can i do it manually? for instance if i put all the meshes/textures in the folders i want and rename them, will that work?

There is a standalone version of the esp @ ...

Ok i saw that but i just want to replace some of the armors, not get new ones - can i do it manually? for instance if i put all the meshes/textures in the folders i want and rename them, will that work?

"Ok i saw that but i just want to replace some of the armors, not get new ones - can i do it manually?"

Yes - but it will be a pain. Load up the replacer esp into Tes5Edit and in the armor section of the replacer esp remove all the armors you don't want replaced by the replacer esp. (If you have a Tes5Edit merged patch, regenerate it afterwards).

"for instance if i put all the meshes/textures in the folders i want and rename them, will that work?"

No don't do that.