@spoonsinger

Just noticed I have the neck gap issue on the ClothesFarmClothes01,(Dress, Fairy Lace) - i.e. Only just saw the dress on an NPC.

Anyway not wishing to do a rebuild at this point I was just going to point it to a different dress. However while in Tes5Edit I noticed that 'MOD 4 - Model Filename' is pointing to 'clothes\farmclothes01\armor4GND.nif'. I don't seem to have that. I looked back through the previous versions and didn't see it in any of them either. A couple of posts above someone has a perfectly good looking dress, So... does anybody have that .nif file kicking about and would be willing to upload it? (hint hint - a person with the working version).

Cheers in advance. (or a hearty up arrow thingy).

ps

Not even sure that's the problem, (but....just ruling things out)

First, excuse my English.
Also I have problems with the neck in some npc. I realized that if the clothes come from the Replacer Mod, there are some characters with the problem, but if it comes from The Standalone mod, no gap in the neck.

So what I do is leave Replacer and Standalone plugins activated. Then with Extensible Follower Framework mod and the mod AddItem, I change clothes to the npc, from the Standalone TRX mod.

I've also noticed that if I put this mod under the mod I'm doing, some vanilla NPC return to their face.

And yet, I can not solve the problem of the Glass Gauntlets and invisible hands in the Glass Armor:

Interesting, I'll have a look at what's different between those two esp's. Out of curiosity have you tried that with a low weight npc? (I noticed that the problem seems to be - on my setup - more prevalenat on a low weight. In fact what it looks like it was doing was giving them a high weight version, i.e. big breasted, but when clothes removed back to proper size. But only on the fairy dress in my experience).

You are right. I did a test with Aela. Aela's default weight is 20.

Aela, custom body CBBE HDT, Vanilla face, Weight 20:

Naked Body:

Fairy Dress Replacer:

Fairy Dress with Replacer and Standalone activated plugins:

If other armor, clothes have the same problem, it must be for the same reason.

Greetings and if you find the solution, share it XD,

I'm really new at this, so it's not much I can contribute, so if someone know how to solve the invisible gauntlets problem in the armor glass i have, I would greatly appreciate it.

Ok the fix.

Problem is that the replacer esp doesn't have the 'Armor Addon \ 05055539 <_TrXFarmerFairy01AA>' record and it's armor Armature is pointing to the wrong form ID anyway. So...

Load up into TES5Edit the TRX replacer esp and the TRX standalone esp.

Under the Armor Addon section of the standalone esp find the '_TrXFarmerFairy01AA' record.

Right click on it and select the 'Copy as new record into' option

Say yes to the 'I want to bugger up something' message.

Remove the under score from the front of the _TrXFarmerFairy01AA to give it a unique name. Press OK

Select the replacer esp on the next dialog and press OK

You should now have a 'TrXFarmerFairy01AA' record in the Armor Addon section of the replacer esp. Note down it's Form ID, (or remember it).

Go into the Armor section of the replacer and find the 'Dress, Fairy Lace' entry. Click on it and in the right handle panel change the 'Armature -> MODL - Model Filename' value to the above noted Form ID. (You enter just the Form ID value not the text string)  After you press ok the entry should then change from FamerTorso01AA to TrXFarmerFairy01AA

Close down Tes5Edit and make sure that the replacer esp is checked in the save dialog. (don't need any of the others checked if listed).

Jobs a good'un. Actually that's not quite true. If you have a TES5Edit merged patch you will have to edit the Armor Armature for the 'Dress, Fairy Lace' in the merged patch to point to that noted Form ID as well. Or just regenerate the merged patch which is probably easier.

------

ps

No idea about the glass guantlet thing as I haven't looked into it. (Need to do some work :dodgy:)

Thank you very much for taking the time to help me. With the explanation and clear direction you gave me,  i could solve the problem with the Dress, Fairy Lace. Thanks again sir. 

@spoonsinger

Just noticed I have the neck gap issue on the ClothesFarmClothes01,(Dress, Fairy Lace) - i.e. Only just saw the dress on an NPC.

Anyway not wishing to do a rebuild at this point I was just going to point it to a different dress. However while in Tes5Edit I noticed that 'MOD 4 - Model Filename' is pointing to 'clothes\farmclothes01\armor4GND.nif'. I don't seem to have that. I looked back through the previous versions and didn't see it in any of them either. A couple of posts above someone has a perfectly good looking dress, So... does anybody have that .nif file kicking about and would be willing to upload it? (hint hint - a person with the working version).

Cheers in advance. (or a hearty up arrow thingy).

ps

Not even sure that's the problem, (but....just ruling things out)

First, excuse my English.
Also I have problems with the neck in some npc. I realized that if the clothes come from the Replacer Mod, there are some characters with the problem, but if it comes from The Standalone mod, no gap in the neck.

So what I do is leave Replacer and Standalone plugins activated. Then with Extensible Follower Framework mod and the mod AddItem, I change clothes to the npc, from the Standalone TRX mod.

I've also noticed that if I put this mod under the mod I'm doing, some vanilla NPC return to their face.

And yet, I can not solve the problem of the Glass Gauntlets and invisible hands in the Glass Armor:

Interesting, I'll have a look at what's different between those two esp's. Out of curiosity have you tried that with a low weight npc? (I noticed that the problem seems to be - on my setup - more prevalenat on a low weight. In fact what it looks like it was doing was giving them a high weight version, i.e. big breasted, but when clothes removed back to proper size. But only on the fairy dress in my experience).

You are right. I did a test with Aela. Aela's default weight is 20.

Aela, custom body CBBE HDT, Vanilla face, Weight 20:

Naked Body:

Fairy Dress Replacer:

Fairy Dress with Replacer and Standalone activated plugins:

If other armor, clothes have the same problem, it must be for the same reason.

Greetings and if you find the solution, share it XD,

I'm really new at this, so it's not much I can contribute, so if someone know how to solve the invisible gauntlets problem in the armor glass i have, I would greatly appreciate it.

Ok the fix.

Problem is that the replacer esp doesn't have the 'Armor Addon \ 05055539 <_TrXFarmerFairy01AA>' record and it's armor Armature is pointing to the wrong form ID anyway. So...

Load up into TES5Edit the TRX replacer esp and the TRX standalone esp.

Under the Armor Addon section of the standalone esp find the '_TrXFarmerFairy01AA' record.

Right click on it and select the 'Copy as new record into' option

Say yes to the 'I want to bugger up something' message.

Remove the under score from the front of the _TrXFarmerFairy01AA to give it a unique name. Press OK

Select the replacer esp on the next dialog and press OK

You should now have a 'TrXFarmerFairy01AA' record in the Armor Addon section of the replacer esp. Note down it's Form ID, (or remember it).

Go into the Armor section of the replacer and find the 'Dress, Fairy Lace' entry. Click on it and in the right handle panel change the 'Armature -> MODL - Model Filename' value to the above noted Form ID. (You enter just the Form ID value not the text string)  After you press ok the entry should then change from FamerTorso01AA to TrXFarmerFairy01AA

Close down Tes5Edit and make sure that the replacer esp is checked in the save dialog. (don't need any of the others checked if listed).

Jobs a good'un. Actually that's not quite true. If you have a TES5Edit merged patch you will have to edit the Armor Armature for the 'Dress, Fairy Lace' in the merged patch to point to that noted Form ID as well. Or just regenerate the merged patch which is probably easier.

------

ps

No idea about the glass guantlet thing as I haven't looked into it. (Need to do some work :dodgy:)

Thank you very much for taking the time to help me. With the explanation and clear direction you gave me,  i could solve the problem with the Dress, Fairy Lace. Thanks again sir. 

No, thank you. Without you pointing out that the standalone version worked, I would never had looked at it to see what was different. (i.e. I just assumed that the standalone was the same as the base replacer with alot of renaming). Good team effort :shy:

Yes - but it will be a pain. Load up the replacer esp into Tes5Edit and in the armor section of the replacer esp remove all the armors you don't want replaced by the replacer esp. (If you have a Tes5Edit merged patch, regenerate it afterwards).

thanks - you were right, it was a pain, especially since it was my first time using tes5edit. think i've got it all figured out now, except some of the elder nps are partially nude - not sure what i did there, but i'll just overwrite with elderoutfit.

surprised at how many outfits i ended up keeping actually, thanks for making/compiling these.

i m not going to use this , as i use un7B and not cbbe.

but still, i want to say this look like great mod.

all the armor are very different each others and that add lots of variation in the game.

very good job here.

maybe one day im using it if i turn to cbbe (i doubt as i not like cbbe alots, but still, never say never)

;)

ok idk if i fucked it up or what, but now i get ctd after 5-15 min of gameplay. it's not your mod, because i tried running just the vanilla version of it and it works fine, but when i start removing armors it starts crashing.

also some npcs won't equip their armors/clothes, but can be equipped through console (e.g. janessa in whiterun) and some npcs don't have any clothes to equip (e.g. lilith maidenloom in whiterun) - neither of these were outfits that i removed, so idk, maybe i need to further modify the esp?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, I think I know what the problem is. There is no mesh inside the archive the game can use. You have to build one first.

I thought there is the default mesh from the author inside and the enduser has to use bodyslide to alter it to his wishes.

Per instruction, you have to batch build the armors according to your body setting. Select your body preset then batch build the armors and it will conform the armors to your body type.

Any guide on how to batch build the armors?

It's in the desc under Install Instructions.

Once everything is installed, you need to build your HDT body in Bodyslide.

1) In Outfit/Body menu, select HDT. In Preset menu, choose a body or play with sliders to make your own. Click Build.

2) In search box, type TRX.

3) Click Batch Build.

Hello, im intruding because i have the invisible bodies aswell.

Im quite a noob at bodyslide, however when i try to batch build and i type trx in the (outfit?) searchbox it found nothing even after installing both the 1.3patch (first install) and the bodyslide preset.

thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure how many people are interested in this but I recently created a merged esp for all 3 re-placers, and thought others might like this;

Requirements are all the meshes and textures and whatnot from the original mod, just install my esp re-placer and deactivate the 3 normal re-placer esp's

Note on a current game it will complain about missing esp the first time you load it, just check to make sure its only these 3 esp's  you are missing and it should be ok.

TrxArmor - Legendary Replacer.esp

• 4 months later...

Not sure how many people are interested in this but I recently created a merged esp for all 3 re-placers, and thought others might like this;

Requirements are all the meshes and textures and whatnot from the original mod, just install my esp re-placer and deactivate the 3 normal re-placer esp's

Note on a current game it will complain about missing esp the first time you load it, just check to make sure its only these 3 esp's  you are missing and it should be ok.

That's great ,thanks a lot

That's great ,thanks a lot

Your welcome, as I said I made it for myself, then after a bit of humming and hawing decided to post here, now all we need is a UUNP conversion and I am pretty certain everybody will be happy.

• 4 weeks later...

Is it possible for the mod author to make hoods invisible? Like the hoods of thalmor hooded robes, archmage robes, monk robes, etc. basically make all hoods invisble, I tried using mods like SkyJubs and even SkyHide but they reset the clothing like thalmor hooded robes back to vanilla and remove the hood. Thanks for reading  :D

It depends on how the meshes are set up, I looked at it due to those stupid rabbit type ears some of them have, and looking at them in nifskope shows that the mesh for the robe is one solid item, so you can not just delete the bits you do not want.

At present I am not playing skyrim, Fallout 4 has grabbed my attention for the most part, with a bit of Dying Light thrown in now and then, otherwise I would have a look for you myself.

And just in case people missed it there is now a UUNP conversion of this, found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64965-trx-sloot-armor-bs2-uunp-plus-lvld-list/

• 1 month later...
Guest TR0767

It depends on how the meshes are set up, I looked at it due to those stupid rabbit type ears some of them have, and looking at them in nifskope shows that the mesh for the robe is one solid item, so you can not just delete the bits you do not want.

At present I am not playing skyrim, Fallout 4 has grabbed my attention for the most part, with a bit of Dying Light thrown in now and then, otherwise I would have a look for you myself.

And just in case people missed it there is now a UUNP conversion of this, found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64965-trx-sloot-armor-bs2-uunp-plus-lvld-list/

Thank you for the work on your merger, this is the only armor replacer I use, the others just aren't up to par! And it looks like the UUNP conversion fixes the glass gauntlet issue! Hopefully the Fairy Lace Dress issue is solved too. I'll try it, even though I don't use UUNP. Thanks again!

I've been playing with these for a bit and have decided that I like them except when someone is wearing a hood. The vanilla hoods are awful and make anyone wearing one look bad compared to the rest. Perhaps the hoods could be replaced with some fancy hat mods?

(Checked Nexus and they don't have any fancy hat mods :().

• 1 month later...

I've been playing with these for a bit and have decided that I like them except when someone is wearing a hood. The vanilla hoods are awful and make anyone wearing one look bad compared to the rest. Perhaps the hoods could be replaced with some fancy hat mods?

(Checked Nexus and they don't have any fancy hat mods :().

It depends on which robes the hoods are part of, if you mean the novice, black and those robes that look like they have bunny type ears coming off them, the hood is part of the robes mesh, it would take somebody in 3dmax/blender/maya to sort those out.

Only other option would be to change the outfits with hoods to other armours, depending on your body type it might be worth looking at the Art of Magic, on nexus, they do some damn nice robes, and that mod has replacers for the robes built into it, though there is not a complete bodyslide set for uunp for it, and the cbbe ones seem a bit iffy with the robes and wrapped tops as well as the silverlight armor included having missing textures or wrong meshes in places.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying without succes to make it work with Skyrim SE.

Of course HDT is not supported in SE but I found a fix to make the game ignore all this HDT stuff and display the armor without any physics : https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/59tulq/how_to_use_hdt_enabled_body_meshes_and/

But it's even so, it don't work at all for me. The game just crash while loading.

Same issues here