• 3 weeks later...

is this mod compatible with SSE?

My immediate thought would be no, but you could always give it a try and tell us if it is.

I will make a separate installation of SSE in a different pc and check it out in a couple of days.

Assuming you run everything through SSE NIF Optimiser everything seems ok except :-

Clothes, Tavern

Steel Ceremonial Armor

Steel Ceremonial Gauntlets

Steel Ceremonial Boots

Those will crash the game immediately on use, (or hovering over in the test chest).

Also Occult Heels - It doesn't crash the game but the real world model spazzes out in a spazzy manner.

I've been playing with these for a bit and have decided that I like them except when someone is wearing a hood. The vanilla hoods are awful and make anyone wearing one look bad compared to the rest. Perhaps the hoods could be replaced with some fancy hat mods?

(Checked Nexus and they don't have any fancy hat mods :().

It depends on which robes the hoods are part of, if you mean the novice, black and those robes that look like they have bunny type ears coming off them, the hood is part of the robes mesh, it would take somebody in 3dmax/blender/maya to sort those out.

Only other option would be to change the outfits with hoods to other armours, depending on your body type it might be worth looking at the Art of Magic, on nexus, they do some damn nice robes, and that mod has replacers for the robes built into it, though there is not a complete bodyslide set for uunp for it, and the cbbe ones seem a bit iffy with the robes and wrapped tops as well as the silverlight armor included having missing textures or wrong meshes in places.

Are you talking about the vanilla robes with hoods? They are not part of the robe mesh. Removing them is easy, just use the Creation Kit to remove the hood mesh from the "ArmorAddons" section of the robe's armor file. Don't forget to unselect the 31 Hair and 42 Circlet options under the Biped Object too. Easy.

If you mean this mod combines the robes and hoods, then yeah, you're out of luck. I haven't looked.

What are the .nif names of Clothes, Tavern? Its neither chef nor barkeep, what else could they be?

Armor MOD 4 Model Filename = clothes\wench\armorGND.nif

Armor Addon MOD 3 Model Filename  = Clothes\Wench\TRXWenchOutfitF_1.nif

Armor Addon MOD 5 Model Filename = Clothes\Wench\TRXWenchOutfitF_1.nif

(TE5Edit/SSEEdit is your friend :shy: i.e. look under Armor @ 00D191F & Armor Addon @ xx01ED39 where xx is your load order number for the replacer or the standalone esp)

What are the .nif names of Clothes, Tavern? Its neither chef nor barkeep, what else could they be?

Armor MOD 4 Model Filename = clothes\wench\armorGND.nif

Armor Addon MOD 3 Model Filename  = Clothes\Wench\TRXWenchOutfitF_1.nif

Armor Addon MOD 5 Model Filename = Clothes\Wench\TRXWenchOutfitF_1.nif

(TE5Edit/SSEEdit is your friend :shy: i.e. look under Armor @ 00D191F & Armor Addon @ xx01ED39 where xx is your load order number for the replacer or the standalone esp)

Thank you sir, have a cookie :D

I replaced those nifs, but those clothes still crash the game... Why could that be?

Getting purple armours atm, meshes are working, but textures aren't showing up in game. 

Could be how i set up the mod though. Strange.

I'll figure it out, good mod btw

Edit:

Derp, didnt download the vanilla part, only downloaded the DLC armors.

• 2 weeks later...

I love using this mod if only it would stop crashing my game. I have the stand alone full pack installed plus the DLC and the vanilla replacer packs. When activated , the game will run a few minutes then either CTD or just locks up. When doing anything in an interior cell will not allow me to exit to the outside.  Also, when fast traveling to Markath or Soltsheim I can't return to Skyrim or travel out of Markath. Game locks up. You mention installing all three esp which I assume means the two DLC esp's and the vanilla replacer esp. Running those three only, doesn't add the rest of the clothes/armor from the stand alone pack. Adding it makes 4 esp's  Anyone have this problem and or how do I fix it? if just disable the vanilla armor replace esp, the game works fine.

• 1 month later...

do you have plans to port this to SSE when the new CBBE and/or SKSE/HDT come out?

edit: i've fixed some things myself, as follows:

beyond porting the esps and running nifoptimizer, you need to fix:

• glass valkyrie gauntlets - improperly named - rename armor/glass/f/glovesgnd.nif to gauntletsgnd.nif and gauntlets_0.nif to TrXgauntlets_0.nif (and same for 1)
  • clothes, tavern - causes ctd, replace clothes/wench/armorGND.nif, TrXwenchoutfitf_0.nif, TrXwenchoutfitf_1.nif
  • steel ceremonial armor, boots, bracers - same as above, replace armor/steel/f/armorlightGND.nif etc.
  • nightingale eclipse - missing texture.
  • blacksmith's link apron and occult heels - look buggy as hell.
  • daedric helmet is invisible - improperly named as DaedricHelmetF_1.nif and referenced as DaedricHelmF_1.nif in the esp, but renaming it doesn't fix the problem.

if someone knows how to fix the last 2, would be top.

• 2 months later...

I love using this mod if only it would stop crashing my game. I have the stand alone full pack installed plus the DLC and the vanilla replacer packs. When activated , the game will run a few minutes then either CTD or just locks up. When doing anything in an interior cell will not allow me to exit to the outside.  Also, when fast traveling to Markath or Soltsheim I can't return to Skyrim or travel out of Markath. Game locks up. You mention installing all three esp which I assume means the two DLC esp's and the vanilla replacer esp. Running those three only, doesn't add the rest of the clothes/armor from the stand alone pack. Adding it makes 4 esp's  Anyone have this problem and or how do I fix it? if just disable the vanilla armor replace esp, the game works fine.

Did you ever find a fix for the ctd. I want to keep using this but it ctd when I enter various interior cells or when fast travelling.

Bit of a late reply to this, but as far as I am aware you should only be using either the replacer or standalone main esp with the appropriate dlc esp, so 3 esp should be the correct number.

So if you are using the re-placer you should have ;

trxarmor - 01Vanilla Replacer.esp

trxarmor - 02DawnGuard Replacer.esp

trxarmor - 03Dragonborn Replacer.esp

Or at least that is what my esp list shows.  Somewhere in this thread is my merged esp with all 3 of those into one esp called trxarmor - Legendary Replacer.esp.

Did you ever find a fix for the ctd. I want to keep using this but it ctd when I enter various interior cells or when fast travelling.

You can sometimes get past the ctd in certain areas by waiting and not going there till the cell resets, I imagine it is something to do with the hdt at a guess, though not too sure.  Not an optimal choice of course

Which is why I changed to the Shinshi replacer found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71692-shinshi%E2%80%94%E2%80%94lewd-vanilla-armor-replacer-collectionunp/, though it is uunp and not too sure if there is a cbbe version around as it is not something I have looked for being a uunp user.

Bit of a late reply to this, but as far as I am aware you should only be using either the replacer or standalone main esp with the appropriate dlc esp, so 3 esp should be the correct number.

Or at least that is what my esp list shows.  Somewhere in this thread is my merged esp with all 3 of those into one esp called trxarmor - Legendary Replacer.esp.

You can sometimes get past the ctd in certain areas by waiting and not going there till the cell resets, I imagine it is something to do with the hdt at a guess, though not too sure.  Not an optimal choice of course

Which is why I changed to the Shinshi replacer found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71692-shinshi%E2%80%94%E2%80%94lewd-vanilla-armor-replacer-collectionunp/, though it is uunp and not too sure if there is a cbbe version around as it is not something I have looked for being a uunp user.

still getting ctd sometimes when entering or leaving interior cells or when fast travelling and very rarely when just walking around. I tried LOOT and TES5Edit to see if there was any conflicts or dirty files causing issues but still no luck. Any advice on where to check next or if there are mods that conflict with this one that loot hasn't spotted.

still getting ctd sometimes when entering or leaving interior cells or when fast travelling and very rarely when just walking around. I tried LOOT and TES5Edit to see if there was any conflicts or dirty files causing issues but still no luck. Any advice on where to check next or if there are mods that conflict with this one that loot hasn't spotted.

More likely there is a problem with a mesh for something, though finding out what it is could well be a total pain in the butt.  Though if you have not done so already it may well be worth while making sure bodyslide is up to date and rebuilding the meshes for this and all the armour/clothing mods you have, take special note of any errors bodyslide throws out about the build as well.

One of the things I have noticed, at least on my set-up is if I batch build more than about 1k items, some of them will cause bodyslide to spit out errors, it will still build them but it reports problems with specific meshes, if I then rebuilt those meshes by themselves the errors go away, which is a bit odd to say the least.

I can still get CTDs, and can't leave Stalhiem or Markarth once I have enter the cells. I jusr saw I am using the vanilla stand alone but the Dawnguard and Dragonborn replacers, Can I delete the standalone mod and add the replacer without having replace the replacer?

I can still get CTDs, and can't leave Stalhiem or Markarth once I have enter the cells. I jusr saw I am using the vanilla stand alone but the Dawnguard and Dragonborn replacers, Can I delete the standalone mod and add the replacer without having replace the replacer?

You should be able to but you might well get naked npc's running around till the next cell reset.

• 5 months later...

Ok, had to re-download this due to a hard drive crash - but the files don't seem to exist on Mega anymore? I get prompted to create an account and that's all that happens. Were the files moved maybe?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, so I have 2 issues to address. I can't get either dlc from the mega mirror. When i click download it just takes me to the main mega site and asks if i wanna sign up or not then just sits there. My second issue is for the vanilla armors i ran the batch build as instructed and the armors showed up....but when equiped every single piece of every set is in a wierd bluish/white color.

On 1/2/2018 at 6:07 PM, Varithina said:

Sorry for double post. Didn't see this right away. got sleepy at page 5 and was to lazy to read on haha. Thanks for the dlc link. hopefully it will fix the oter issue as well.

Edit: Thanks a bunch, that fixed it for me.