I tried to convert one of the outfits and here's what happens when I use the sliders, this is after using the Conform All.

MMmwMiT.jpg

Ingame there's all those lines too, even with jumping the outfit just stretches all over the place.

Are you using a old Bodyslide? This was a bug from 2.7-2.7b

I tried to convert one of the outfits and here's what happens when I use the sliders, this is after using the Conform All.

MMmwMiT.jpg

Ingame there's all those lines too, even with jumping the outfit just stretches all over the place.

Are you using a old Bodyslide? This was a bug from 2.7-2.7b

Thanks that was the problem, I had no idea I had the old version of BodySlide.

I really love your products. But two clothes, Lies Corset and Leather Corset, have severe malfunction in breast sliders. Corsets' breast parts dosn't fit on body when they are expanded.

I tested in Outfit Studio, and the Breasts slider has no clippings. It should be your preset whose sliders interfere with each other, producing this result. My own presets and the ones built in Bodyslide have no issue. It's impossible to predict and test all of your presets to make perfect conversions. And I think we can't fix multiple sliders simultaneously.

Try adjusting the sliders to avoid clippings with these specific clothes. You can build similar shape with different sliders.

Make a low rez version and I download it, but as it is, more than 1GB for some clothes, my system can't take that much, When I use 3D NPC it already becomes heavy unstable

Use this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?

I don't like 1K armors/outfits because they're too blurry, for example, Immersive Armors. I like this mod, but it's a pity that most of the textures are 1K.

In my opinion, it's better to release original high rez. We can downgrade them based on our system and game build. The textures in this mod have been optimized and compressed.

Just want to point out that this has become my new favorite BS pack.

Especially with the inclusion of the Heel sounds.

Simply stunning collection of awesome.

When i went to add HDT collision to the meshes i did notice that 3 "parts" (2 armor and 1 glove) have "odd" upper arm twist bone assignment locations.

I can list which they are later because i cannot remember off the top of my head i will need to reopen and look at them.

They still build properly in BS and everything but when you open the nif in nifscope the upper arms are all stretched around to oblivion.

That is why I used the term "Odd" as its not a problem or an issue. just an oddity.

Regardless, thanks for this amazing pack.

When i went to add HDT collision to the meshes i did notice that 3 "parts" (2 armor and 1 glove) have "odd" upper arm twist bone assignment locations.

I can list which they are later because i cannot remember off the top of my head i will need to reopen and look at them.

They still build properly in BS and everything but when you open the nif in nifscope the upper arms are all stretched around to oblivion.

That is why I used the term "Odd" as its not a problem or an issue. just an oddity.

I know. I made a mistake when I exported meshes. I forgot to flatten the hierarchy. Just too lazy to redo.......and I also can't remember which one has this problem. It will be great if you tell me their ingame names(nif name should be ok, but they're not easy to find), so I can fix them in next major update. 

Awesome collection!

A lot of clipping when using LNB preset though

I'm reinstalling Skyrim, so there's no this mod or Bodyslide installed currently, and I don't know what is this LNB preset is. Is it a preset built in Bodyslide? I only randomly picked some presets and tested on several outfits.

I can only help you with more detail provided, like sliders and values. In my memory, I think I almost checked all the sliders in every slidersets. Maybe the clippings resulted from mutual interference of multiple sliders.

I know. I made a mistake when I exported meshes. I forgot to flatten the hierarchy. Just too lazy to redo.......and I also can't remember which one has this problem. It will be great if you tell me their ingame names(nif name should be ok, but they're not easy to find), so I can fix them in next major update. 

I will go through and find the nifs.

They build in BS correctly and appear correctly in game so identifying which in-game name they have might be a challenge.

Awesome collection!

A lot of clipping when using LNB preset though

I'm reinstalling Skyrim, so there's no this mod or Bodyslide installed currently, and I don't know what is this LNB preset is. Is it a preset built in Bodyslide? I only randomly picked some presets and tested on several outfits.

I can only help you with more detail provided, like sliders and values. In my memory, I think I almost checked all the sliders in every slidersets. Maybe the clippings resulted from mutual interference of multiple sliders.   <---this is likely the issue.

LNB = Large nipple body

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48647/?

I had this working mostly. A couple outfits didn't show up on one body set I was using. Tried another and they were fine. Had some other issues and changed the body again.

My bodyslide is a little weird and will sometimes loose preset files for some reason. So I reinstalled the files for this mod and installed the latest hotfix for this mod.

Now everything builds through bodyslide, but when I equip a top in game it completely changes my character weight. I get clipping with the jeans unless I put a top on. With a top it will drop my body size from 100 to  around 50.

I am using the trepleen body, and a build that worked before the new hotfix. (3)

Is there an issue with the hotfix or did I probably just f**k something up again?

I had this working mostly. A couple outfits didn't show up on one body set I was using. Tried another and they were fine. Had some other issues and changed the body again.

My bodyslide is a little weird and will sometimes loose preset files for some reason. So I reinstalled the files for this mod and installed the latest hotfix for this mod.

Now everything builds through bodyslide, but when I equip a top in game it completely changes my character weight. I get clipping with the jeans unless I put a top on. With a top it will drop my body size from 100 to  around 50.

I am using the trepleen body, and a build that worked before the new hotfix. (3)

Is there an issue with the hotfix or did I probably just f**k something up again?

Sounds weird. Try reinstalling the latest 2.7f Bodyslide.

They should show up. Maybe you are using something that take up the same slot. (DD?)

Jeans clipping is because of the different shape you build in Bodyslide.

The hotfix is almost the same with initial one. Those fixes are unrelated to the meshes.

They should show up. Maybe you are using something that take up the same slot. (DD?)

The hotfix is almost the same with initial one. Those fixes are unrelated to the meshes.

The Trepleen body most likely also has different weighting. Try the CBBE Body HDT that comes with BodySlide itself. And, when you change your preset, you have to batch build all of your outfits again as well with it.

The Trepleen body most likely also has different weighting. Try the CBBE Body HDT that comes with BodySlide itself. And, when you change your preset, you have to batch build all of your outfits again as well with it.

Unfortunately it was the Trepleen body I actually had it working with originally.

I switched to the CBBE HDT because of a belly scale issue I was having with estrus charus. I was pregnant with armor, but not while naked.

When I switched to the CBBE HDT and re-built everything through bodyslide is when it started the issue. I updated the hotfix and tried again but no luck.

So I tried re-installing the Trepleen since it worked the first time, but no luck after re-building again.

This armor collection is pure awesomeness! However i seem to CTD after trying to load a save where i unloaded every armor to my inventory. My computer too crappy?

Are you trying to load the save directly from the main menu? This can cause Skyrim to run out of memory in some cases, especially with saves containing a lot of data. Try opening the console in the main menu and typing coc ctest to load a small cell, then load your save from there.

This armor collection is pure awesomeness! However i seem to CTD after trying to load a save where i unloaded every armor to my inventory. My computer too crappy?

Are you trying to load the save directly from the main menu? This can cause Skyrim to run out of memory in some cases, especially with saves containing a lot of data. Try opening the console in the main menu and typing coc ctest to load a small cell, then load your save from there.

Yeah that helped, ty.

Unfortunately it was the Trepleen body I actually had it working with originally.

I switched to the CBBE HDT because of a belly scale issue I was having with estrus charus. I was pregnant with armor, but not while naked.

When I switched to the CBBE HDT and re-built everything through bodyslide is when it started the issue. I updated the hotfix and tried again but no luck.

So I tried re-installing the Trepleen since it worked the first time, but no luck after re-building again.

Ok, so it looks like it is just me again. I "THOUGHT" I had the most recent bodyslide, but it turns out I was a version behind. I am back to most everything working right again.

A couple of the tops and corsets will clip at my 100 weight, but not all. And for some reason I still can't get the lace gloves to show. Might be an HDT item using the slot though.

It really is an awesome conversion, thank you so much for taking the time to do it and for sharing it with us less talented ones! :D

Wow, amazing amount of stuff in this pack, thank you for putting it together!

I am still sorting though the stuff, are the high heel adjustment still a work in progress?  The heels I have tried so far seem to leave me floating a couple inches above the ground.

amazing work!!

I love this mod however i keep ctding when i try to load a save with the esp from this mod on it. tried the coc ctest thing in the mcm and that doesnt work. only thing that seems to get a save going is if i remove any other mod and then the save can load. when i dont check the plug in for the luxury collection i dont have this problem however.  :(

Wow, amazing amount of stuff in this pack, thank you for putting it together!

I am still sorting though the stuff, are the high heel adjustment still a work in progress?  The heels I have tried so far seem to leave me floating a couple inches above the ground.

I had the same issue. It's an easy fix with TES5Edit: go through all the spells in the mod (there's currently 9 total) and reduce their effect's magnitude by 3.

amazing work!!

I love this mod however i keep ctding when i try to load a save with the esp from this mod on it. tried the coc ctest thing in the mcm and that doesnt work. only thing that seems to get a save going is if i remove any other mod and then the save can load. when i dont check the plug in for the luxury collection i dont have this problem however.  :(

I'm guessing you're very close to the plugin limit? You may want to consider merging a few mods.