When might we expect those files? I look forward to fixing these meshes. They are very nice outfits I would like to add to my collections.

Why you wait for me to pack in requirements instead of installing it? I am not using BS currently, and I'm busy. 

This trivial update will be up when I have motivation.

When might we expect those files? I look forward to fixing these meshes. They are very nice outfits I would like to add to my collections.

Why you wait for me to pack in requirements instead of installing it? I am not using BS currently, and I'm busy. 

This trivial update will be up when I have motivation.

I assumed you had to modify them for use in your mod. I see that is not the case. I thought that the Caliente CBBE HDT body would work but not so. I installed HDT 1.5 and that fixed the clipping on most of the outfits. Appreciate the help.

First, this is a fantastic mod! I can tell a lot of time and attention to detail was put into making this compilation work, and you do a great job labeling the items so that it's easy enough to add them with the in-game console. I was looking for a good high heels mod, and this works perfectly! Many thanks!

Now my criticism: I don't like how you packaged your files. I was tearing my hair out learning why none of the clothes and shoes were appearing on my character model, despite having your downloaded .esp. That's when I noticed the .esp's low file size, laughed, and realize this must be a conversion of an existing mod set! You can understand my confusion, because you didn't mention "Luxury Collection" as a requirement. I see your links to the "original" items by Rayne, thinking that's what I have to download. I began to second-guess myself though, when I read you mentioned doing tweaks to Rayne's items. Then someone in the comments mentioned a Mega link. Where? You don't mention a Mega link anywhere in your topic title, nor in your mod's requirements.

I pretty much gave up at this point, until I decided to look at the file size of the .esp I downloaded on your download page and see if they match up. That's when I notice the non-descript "link" file. I had understandably ignored this when I initially downloaded your .esp, because you didn't mention anything about Mega or requiring anything else other than the .esp, bodies, heel sound, etc.

I'm just saying a LOT of headache would have been resolved if you had just mentioned there was a Mega link somewhere in your topic. Beyond that, thank you again for the mod. It was worth the struggle :P.

First, this is a fantastic mod! I can tell a lot of time and attention to detail was put into making this compilation work, and you do a great job labeling the items so that it's easy enough to add them with the in-game console. I was looking for a good high heels mod, and this works perfectly! Many thanks!

Now my criticism: I don't like how you packaged your files. I was tearing my hair out learning why none of the clothes and shoes were appearing on my character model, despite having your downloaded .esp. That's when I noticed the .esp's low file size, laughed, and realize this must be a conversion of an existing mod set! You can understand my confusion, because you didn't mention "Luxury Collection" as a requirement. I see your links to the "original" items by Rayne, thinking that's what I have to download. I began to second-guess myself though, when I read you mentioned doing tweaks to Rayne's items. Then someone in the comments mentioned a Mega link. Where? You don't mention a Mega link anywhere in your topic title, nor in your mod's requirements.

I pretty much gave up at this point, until I decided to look at the file size of the .esp I downloaded on your download page and see if they match up. That's when I notice the non-descript "link" file. I had understandably ignored this when I initially downloaded your .esp, because you didn't mention anything about Mega or requiring anything else other than the .esp, bodies, heel sound, etc.

I'm just saying a LOT of headache would have been resolved if you had just mentioned there was a Mega link somewhere in your topic. Beyond that, thank you again for the mod. It was worth the struggle :P.

OK......I will do it next update. Maybe just get rid of all redundant description like original etc. 

By the way, esp and meshes/textures should be common sense for any armor mods. I separated updated esp because it's better not re-download the whole pack even with fast internet.

Thanks for understanding. It might resolve some confusion for others.

One more thing that may solve anyone's issues: I noticed you put the Mega file's .7z inside a .zip, making it a double archived file. This means anyone with NMM who plugs the .zip in with the .7z inside it, NMM won't be able to extract the files from the .7z. Some people won't notice this, because NMM will say the file installed successfully (it didn't, hence the missing bsa issue!), and people are accustomed to dropping their archived files into NMM, thinking NMM will do the rest. In this case, there's an extra step the user has to do by extracting the .7z from the .zip, then running the .7z into NMM. This double archiving doesn't seem to save any file space, so I would just put the .7z file onto Mega and leave it at that.

And yea, yours truly did end up pulling more hair out trying to figure out why even with the Mega file, things still weren't working, lol. Anyways, thanks again for the mod. Definitely my favorite high-heel mod, and you added the heel sounds, so I don't have to worry about figuring that out for myself! Many thanks.

Thanks for understanding. It might resolve some confusion for others.

One more thing that may solve anyone's issues: I noticed you put the Mega file's .7z inside a .zip, making it a double archived file. This means anyone with NMM who plugs the .zip in with the .7z inside it, NMM won't be able to extract the files from the .7z. Some people won't notice this, because NMM will say the file installed successfully (it didn't, hence the missing bsa issue!), and people are accustomed to dropping their archived files into NMM, thinking NMM will do the rest. In this case, there's an extra step the user has to do by extracting the .7z from the .zip, then running the .7z into NMM. This double archiving doesn't seem to save any file space, so I would just put the .7z file onto Mega and leave it at that.

And yea, yours truly did end up pulling more hair out trying to figure out why even with the Mega file, things still weren't working, lol. Anyways, thanks again for the mod. Definitely my favorite high-heel mod, and you added the heel sounds, so I don't have to worry about figuring that out for myself! Many thanks.

Because you download 7z as a zip file.

the description says this only works for skyui 5.0. as of now, 5.1 of skyui is released and being used. can anyone confirm the compatability?

This mod have nothing to do with SkyUI........5.1 also has filter function(hide column).

This is amazing work.

Currently leading the top 10 of my fav. bodyslide armors.

Just a curiosity...

Would it be possible (in future updates) to either make a separate esp where everything is clothing instead of light armor?

Or perhaps a version with both, or even better a both version where you need the cloth version to smith the light armored version?

Or if I get around to doing it myself can I post it here for others who want the clothing to be, you know, actual clothing.

I've only edited to add a cloth version of the flamingo heels at the moment.

I'm still working on trying to iron out my BS preset to remove the slight clipping on the upper outer edge of breasts (for the corset type that contains the green one with dots), without needing to manually edit in outfit studio, before I look into doing more.

On a side note, This pack has spoiled me rotten.

I have gone into almost all of my Merged Bodyslide ESP's and added in the heel sounds because I, no longer, can live without it when my females are wearing heels.

Ok well now that I know that I'm doing them well, I'll try to post more conversions.

EDIT:

Here are the UUNP BodySlide files for 'Apathie Corset'.

attachicon.gifApathie Corset UUNP BodySlide.7z

Do any of these UUNP conversions include the stockings / socks, that's what I'm really after and would be happy to try them out! Mainly the Leather ones! Electricity & Hypnotic I think they are called?

I'm doing these conversions one by one, day by day. So it might take a while to get the whole uunp set converted. But, i'll try to convert electricity or hypnotic by today.

This is amazing work.

Currently leading the top 10 of my fav. bodyslide armors.

Just a curiosity...

Would it be possible (in future updates) to either make a separate esp where everything is clothing instead of light armor?

Or perhaps a version with both, or even better a both version where you need the cloth version to smith the light armored version?

Or if I get around to doing it myself can I post it here for others who want the clothing to be, you know, actual clothing.

I've only edited to add a cloth version of the flamingo heels at the moment.

I'm still working on trying to iron out my BS preset to remove the slight clipping on the upper outer edge of breasts (for the corset type that contains the green one with dots), without needing to manually edit in outfit studio, before I look into doing more.

On a side note, This pack has spoiled me rotten.

I have gone into almost all of my Merged Bodyslide ESP's and added in the heel sounds because I, no longer, can live without it when my females are wearing heels.

Yes, of course you can post the cloth esp. I will link to your post. I want a clothing version personally, but I suppose most people want armor version, and I didn't have energy to do two version while the original esp was so bugged.

I'm doing these conversions one by one, day by day. So it might take a while to get the whole uunp set converted. But, i'll try to convert electricity or hypnotic by today.

If you really want to convert all of them to UUNP, just feel free to open a new topic. I don't think I have motivation to convert them again by myself because I am not quite fond of modern outfits(except high heels :D) and I just made this for learning and experimenting.

Future plans are still unknown. Maybe I will remains this as now it is and release my own port(mainly lace/gothic ones) with UUNP support in another topic. 

I don't like the heels of this mod, or how the heels stretches the ankle. Charming high heels has a lot better feet mesh. Still this is must-have armor collection.

I used mesh from charming as base, and reshaped it to looks like feet from Poser/DAZ. It's more convenient and better quality than shaping all different heels and stockings to fit the feet from charming. I also agree that the feet shape is a little bit weird and unnatural, and that's it. =/

I love this Mod and it's very well done. I have a request about the Mod, would it be possible to have the stockings converted to something that Slavetats could use instead of having a mesh?.

Any stockings can be done this way, and it is always the best method to make stockings with tattoo form. My texture skills is limited, so I don't know if I can do this. I may try in the future anyway  :P

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious, LL says mod was updated yesterday but I thought 1.5 was already released? Was the update just for OP info changes or is 1.5 new as of yesterday?

The reason I ask is that I already started modifying the esp to add cloth versions of the collection and, as you know, this has a obscene amount of awesome and I really hope I don't have to start over with the 1.5 esp.

**also, It might take a while to get it finished as I have to split my time between Skyrim (modding or playing) and Tales of Zestiria. 51 hours in and I'm maybe halfway through the main story (just upgraded from hard difficulty to evil). But if anyone else has ever played a "Tales of" game then you know at about 80% of story completion those games open up and allow for ridiculous amounts of sidequests that can easily double your play time.

So if you are waiting please be patient.

Just curious, LL says mod was updated yesterday but I thought 1.5 was already released? Was the update just for OP info changes or is 1.5 new as of yesterday?

The reason I ask is that I already started modifying the esp to add cloth versions of the collection and, as you know, this has a obscene amount of awesome and I really hope I don't have to start over with the 1.5 esp.

**also, It might take a while to get it finished as I have to split my time between Skyrim (modding or playing) and Tales of Zestiria. 51 hours in and I'm maybe halfway through the main story (just upgraded from hard difficulty to evil). But if anyone else has ever played a "Tales of" game then you know at about 80% of story completion those games open up and allow for ridiculous amounts of sidequests that can easily double your play time.

So if you are waiting please be patient.

Oh, sorry about that. I just hate this kind of system which informing updates after changing description :/  The files are the same, so please keep up your awesome work and take your time :)