I had this working mostly. A couple outfits didn't show up on one body set I was using. Tried another and they were fine. Had some other issues and changed the body again.

My bodyslide is a little weird and will sometimes loose preset files for some reason. So I reinstalled the files for this mod and installed the latest hotfix for this mod.

Now everything builds through bodyslide, but when I equip a top in game it completely changes my character weight. I get clipping with the jeans unless I put a top on. With a top it will drop my body size from 100 to  around 50.

I am using the trepleen body, and a build that worked before the new hotfix. (3)

Is there an issue with the hotfix or did I probably just f**k something up again?

Sounds weird. Try reinstalling the latest 2.7f Bodyslide.

They should show up. Maybe you are using something that take up the same slot. (DD?)

Jeans clipping is because of the different shape you build in Bodyslide.

The hotfix is almost the same with initial one. Those fixes are unrelated to the meshes.

The Trepleen body most likely also has different weighting. Try the CBBE Body HDT that comes with BodySlide itself. And, when you change your preset, you have to batch build all of your outfits again as well with it.

Unfortunately it was the Trepleen body I actually had it working with originally.

I switched to the CBBE HDT because of a belly scale issue I was having with estrus charus. I was pregnant with armor, but not while naked.

When I switched to the CBBE HDT and re-built everything through bodyslide is when it started the issue. I updated the hotfix and tried again but no luck.

So I tried re-installing the Trepleen since it worked the first time, but no luck after re-building again.

Ok, so it looks like it is just me again. I "THOUGHT" I had the most recent bodyslide, but it turns out I was a version behind. I am back to most everything working right again.

A couple of the tops and corsets will clip at my 100 weight, but not all. And for some reason I still can't get the lace gloves to show. Might be an HDT item using the slot though.

It really is an awesome conversion, thank you so much for taking the time to do it and for sharing it with us less talented ones! :D

I'm glad that you are enjoying it :)

You can adjust sliders of individual sliderset to avoid clippings. I personally batch build same preset and use 100 weight, though. This kind of problem is common in most of the BS conversions.

Minor bug report: SpicyShoesAA<1-6> are using FSTArmorLightFootstepSet, instead of the custom heels sound.

Thanks a lot for the report. I will check it out.

Wow, amazing amount of stuff in this pack, thank you for putting it together!

I am still sorting though the stuff, are the high heel adjustment still a work in progress?  The heels I have tried so far seem to leave me floating a couple inches above the ground.

Frankly, HHS is still a bugged mod, but I admit that there was some problem with my HHS. I tested the height with Pinup Poser and Pretty Female animation series to prevent from sinking into ground. I will readjust them if needed after I finally done reinstalling mods.  :s

sooo any ideas on what im doing wrong. when I use body slide and build and what not. I go in game and all the clothes have really bad clipping as in half of the clothing itself is inside my character, and most not all but most have no texture. ( had no sleep so might have missed something simple)

am I missing something. because I cant get it to work.

and all the mods I use are up to date.

sooo any ideas on what im doing wrong. when I use body slide and build and what not. I go in game and all the clothes have really bad clipping as in half of the clothing itself is inside my character, and most not all but most have no texture. ( had no sleep so might have missed something simple)

You need HDT Body, and you didn't install BSA.

amazing work!!

I love this mod however i keep ctding when i try to load a save with the esp from this mod on it. tried the coc ctest thing in the mcm and that doesnt work. only thing that seems to get a save going is if i remove any other mod and then the save can load. when i dont check the plug in for the luxury collection i dont have this problem however.  :(

I have this problem as well. I load a save where i haven't unloaded all the items to my inventory and then i load a save where i have all the items and sometimes it works sometimes not. But without that trick there's no hope.

You need HDT Body, and you didn't install BSA.

no no I have everything.

and it was installed right, but for some reason my HDT was bugged so reinstalled it worked.

and holy some damn good work tho. I do get the occasional CTD when using it. other than that its great.

So, I'm using the cbbe HDT version of Bounce and Jiggles. I noticed that some outfits like the white amore laced sets don't work, but the black and gold versions do. Meaning the character will still be nude when wearing the white amore laced. 

They are the same mesh. Are you using custom race? If there is problem, that should something in the esp.

I don't know if it's just my bodyslide that is acting up, but I'll explain what's going on in case it's not just me. Sorry if this sounds vague, but I don't have much technical knowledge about the program.

I batch built the outfits using my own body preset, which isn't much different from regular CBBE, and went in-game only to find out that there was a -lot- of clipping in pretty much all the outfits. After playing around in bodyslide for a bit, I found that the outfits would fit any body preset perfectly if I made the following changes to some sliders, with any of your outfits selected:

Belly to 0%

Breasts to 100%

BreastsSmall to 100%

Butt to 100%

ButtSmall to 100%

Knowing that, I made a body preset with those sliders and there wasn't any clipping at all. Any idea what's going on here? The other outfits I have on bodyslide fit perfectly without me having to change those sliders.

This mod is weird, even if i use just ~10 outfits from this mod my game becomes unstable when trying to load a save. So i can play fine with this mod activated but can't use the armors.

@Macacoso, I don't know but always check u have the latest Bodyslide. Also make sure u installed HDT Body 1.5 Bodyslide files.

So, I'm using the cbbe HDT version of Bounce and Jiggles. I noticed that some outfits like the white amore laced sets don't work, but the black and gold versions do. Meaning the character will still be nude when wearing the white amore laced. 

They are the same mesh. Are you using custom race? If there is problem, that should something in the esp.

I'm using vanilla races, no custom. 

Uh....that should be the bug I mentioned in description. It's from original esp because I just merged plugins and edit them. Some items only support Nord and Nord Vampire (or not all races support). I have no time to fix it yet. I will be appreciate if someone help me fix this.

I don't know if it's just my bodyslide that is acting up, but I'll explain what's going on in case it's not just me. Sorry if this sounds vague, but I don't have much technical knowledge about the program.

I batch built the outfits using my own body preset, which isn't much different from regular CBBE, and went in-game only to find out that there was a -lot- of clipping in pretty much all the outfits. After playing around in bodyslide for a bit, I found that the outfits would fit any body preset perfectly if I made the following changes to some sliders, with any of your outfits selected:

Belly to 0%

Breasts to 100%

BreastsSmall to 100%

Butt to 100%

ButtSmall to 100%

Knowing that, I made a body preset with those sliders and there wasn't any clipping at all. Any idea what's going on here? The other outfits I have on bodyslide fit perfectly without me having to change those sliders.

Did you intall HDT Body? I will include the files in the next major update.

Thank you very much for this mod, the outfits are awesome! The only thing I would like added is a chest or container somewhere in the world with all the items in it... Would this be possible to make? I have to cheat for enough gold to buy it from the merchant I got for this mod as well, and using the Additem command or the additem mod don't work well for me. Hope this will be added someday! :)

Uh....that should be the bug I mentioned in description. It's from original esp because I just merged plugins and edit them. Some items only support Nord and Nord Vampire (or not all races support). I have no time to fix it yet. I will be appreciate if someone help me fix this.

Belly to 0%

Breasts to 100%

BreastsSmall to 100%

Butt to 100%

ButtSmall to 100%

Did you intall HDT Body? I will include the files in the next major update.

Going to nord fixed it, thanks.

Thank you very much for this mod, the outfits are awesome! The only thing I would like added is a chest or container somewhere in the world with all the items in it... Would this be possible to make? I have to cheat for enough gold to buy it from the merchant I got for this mod as well, and using the Additem command or the additem mod don't work well for me. Hope this will be added someday! :)

Using Additemmenu is theoretically the same as a container, but without any esp edit and cell edit. You should figure out how to use it.

I'm confused, when I try to equip, the body goes invisible, coupled with the items absense from bodyslide and I feel like the mod did not actually install but I can  confirm that the esp is active. Any ideas?

Some items only support nord. I haven't had time to fix it yet.

Using Additemmenu is theoretically the same as a container, but without any esp edit and cell edit. You should figure out how to use it.

I'm confused, when I try to equip, the body goes invisible, coupled with the items absense from bodyslide and I feel like the mod did not actually install but I can  confirm that the esp is active. Any ideas?

Some items only support nord. I haven't had time to fix it yet.

I'm a nord, thats not the issue. as I said, the items don't even show in BS so they must not be installing correctly. I have the file from mega and the hotfix, is there another file I'm forgetting that I need?

It seems I am able to load a save only if I have no equipment actually equipped by this mod before i save and quit game. If im naked or have other armor or clothes on I can then load the save. 

This problem can be eliminated by saving game in small cell or "coc qasmoke" room. This game just have such loading issue when you have large load order or hi-res textures.

And I have said that these outfits cost performance.

thx for your work

i saw several clipping (neck / gloves / stocking)

any idea to fix it ?

Learn from tutorials and fix by yourself. I can't do anything without your presets.