Help me!

The game does not start with a esp

I have been set for

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE- V3.4

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended V3.13

If you don't know how to install mods, you should read some basic tutorials. I just offer mod or Bodyslide supports here. 

Wait.........you mean CTD when starting game? Read the requirements carefully.

HHS and Heel Sound. If you still have problem, that should be incorrect installation.

Is it the truth that we can only fix clippings between 0-100? if that's the case i guess i will have to adjust my bodyslide preset to avoid clipping =.=. And could you share your bodyslide preset that you're using on those screenshots?

HHS and Heel Sound. If you still have problem, that should be incorrect installation.

Is it the truth that we can only fix clippings between 0-100? if that's the case i guess i will have to adjust my bodyslide preset to avoid clipping =.=. And could you share your bodyslide preset that you're using on those screenshots?

Actually, negative values can't be fixed, but over 100 should. FYI, most of the conversions, like mine, only fix 0-100 when converting. Over 100 may work, but there always be accident. You don't need to change value beyond 0-100 unless you test and confirm the clippings cause by this kind of value.

I said that because I found out that the calf part have clippings if wearing "close-fitting" outfits with negative value. I can eliminate it by inflating the base shape, but it will look not right when wearing stockings or high heels.

My preset is custom, which use sliders from HDT Body. 

I did make a start on a UUNP conversion of this collection yesterday, got about a 4th of it done when I realised Race Menu morphs weren't working for any project I had built. Turns out Bodyslide was assigning the morph tri file to the UUNP body rather than one of the armor parts as it would normally. Manually assigning the ni string to an armor part in nifskope meant the armor would then match whatever preset I was using , but altering any morph slider in RM caused a CTD.

Once I've figured out where I've been screwing up and I have some more spare time, I'll take another shot at it. If anybody wants to beat me to the punch though, fill your boots!

I did make a start on a UUNP conversion of this collection yesterday, got about a 4th of it done when I realised Race Menu morphs weren't working for any project I had built. Turns out Bodyslide was assigning the morph tri file to the UUNP body rather than one of the armor parts as it would normally. Manually assigning the ni string to an armor part in nifskope meant the armor would then match whatever preset I was using , but altering any morph slider in RM caused a CTD.

Once I've figured out where I've been screwing up and I have some more spare time, I'll take another shot at it. If anybody wants to beat me to the punch though, fill your boots!

It doesn't matter if the NiStringExtraData is on a body or any of the armor shapes. Got this info from Expired way back when I implemented the morphs building. However, I don't know why it would not work and/or cause a CTD. Maybe RaceMenu can't handle something in the NIFs, such as NiSkinInstances or NiTriStrips.

Have done testing. YES. ALL THE YES. My usual comment about clothing vs. armor (this won't work for mages, heavy armor weilders), etc, but jeebus this is a hot outfit pack. Thank you SO much for all this work, it's even bodyslide compatible!

I applaud you, after finally getting it to download, this is fantastic.

If you're having trouble downloading, make a MEGA account and instead of just downloading it, hit transfer, or copy, or whatever, to your own account. Or install the megasync client and download with that... do the other methods of downloading than just from the folder, it's more reliable.

*applause*

LUXURY COLLECTION CBBE HDT Bodyslide  by ApoKrytia

Photo shoot modelling

Model: Diana

Bodyslide used : CBBE slim fixed small breast

Place of shooting: Aether suite (blue room)

Thanks for these lovely pics  :cool:

I browse through all screenshots and see some clippings. It will be awesome if you can provide the sliders and values that cause it, and then I can fix it in next major update.

Hey guys i'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but whenever I equip any of the clothing it doesn't show up and it makes my body disappear.  My tattoos are still there but my body becomes invisible.  Any help?

Because you didn't install bsa correctly.

Good lord...soooooo pretty...and they fit sooooo well, even with a few of my sliders in negatives.  Have all my +1s, you win the internet.

I spent an hour and a half (real time) parading around whiterun trying on almost everything.  :heart:

I'm glad you like it  :D

Values beyond 0-100 normally should work, but there is no promise due to infinite possibility of presets, and we can only check through 0-100 for the sake of quality and efficiency.

Apokrytia.

your conversions are always high quality. I did a very quick an dirty UUNP conversion some Heels and Armor. I need to go back and do a proper one when I have more time. Thanks again!

Here to Lay You to Rest with Ophelia

Ha, now I am interested in UUNP. Your preset looks great for me. 

I will wait for the winner, UUNP or Citrus, because changing body type and redo conversions is such a pain  :dodgy:

LUXURY COLLECTION CBBE HDT Bodyslide  by ApoKrytia

Photo shoot modelling

Model: Diana

Bodyslide used : CBBE slim fixed small breast

Place of shooting: Aether suite (blue room)

Thanks for these lovely pics  :cool:

I browse through all screenshots and see some clippings. It will be awesome if you can provide the sliders and values that cause it, and then I can fix it in next major update.

Well, i didn't notice a lot of errors. The perfection does not exist.

But the major error is on the bodyslide "cbbe slim". There is a big clipping under the breast (on the belly). I think it due to the minimum size of breats. (screenshot 1 and 2)

I notice clipping on jeans too (screenshot 3) and an error on feet on one cloth. (screenshot 4).

But your work is already very good and i really like it

post-24072-0-90516200-1439886721_thumb.jpg

post-24072-0-10671500-1439886735_thumb.jpg

post-24072-0-65672000-1439886751_thumb.jpg

post-24072-0-85636500-1439886768_thumb.jpg

Can't quote previous post :(

Strange, but i haven't these clippings, checked both slim and curve. I have very little clippings only for stockings slim body(curvy body stockings half hidden for me). And i noticed another thing, while static, chest area is awesome, no clippings at all, but while playing breast animation (when jumping, running, etc) i can see small clipping under left breast.

Sorry for my bad english :)

Well, i didn't notice a lot of errors. The perfection does not exist.

But the major error is on the bodyslide "cbbe slim". There is a big clipping under the breast (on the belly). I think it due to the minimum size of breats. (screenshot 1 and 2)

I notice clipping on jeans too (screenshot 3) and an error on feet on one cloth. (screenshot 4).

But your work is already very good and i really like it

Ok, I found out there's something with the bsd files from HDT Body.

I made this with belly.bsd and thigh.bsd overwrited by ones come from HDT Body. If using the original bsd from Bodyslide which haven't been updated since 2013, the belly and thigh slider from my conversion won't work, so you can fix it by overwriting these two files by HDT Body ones.

I don't know if I should write this extra info in description.

About the stockings, hey, you should know that it's only for high heels from this mod, not bare feet. The mesh can't be change dynamically without using script.

Wait.......if this can be done, it may be an extended framework for HHS  :cool: