On 4/6/2021 at 2:42 PM, shiftdelete99 said:

Im trying to install this but my mod manager is telling me bsa file is for oblivion??

I'm having the same problem and this was literally working last night. No idea why all of a sudden it is an "Oblivion" BSA today and not a yesterday :/

On 5/27/2021 at 1:49 AM, jphil2010 said:

I'm having the same problem and this was literally working last night. No idea why all of a sudden it is an "Oblivion" BSA today and not a yesterday :/

Apparently it's a problem with the version number of the BSA file. You have to open up the BSA file in a hex editor and change the 5th byte from 67 to 68 and NMM will accept it.
Source: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6781692-immersive-world-encounters/page-68#entry92271463

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, I kinda fixed them. With riddiculus values they're still clipping. Also I did't did feet, no idea how to import them as reference properly. Also, i had no idea what i am doing. It is not perfect. "It just works."

I did it on CBBE HDT reference, and ingame i am using Cosio lowpoly body with CBBE Curvy standard present, so it should work with both cbbe and cosio i think. 

In bodyslide they are named LUX Leather Corset Stockings V2, Lux Hypnotic Stockings V2 and LUX Sweet Dreams Stockings V2 if i remember correctly.

enb 2021_09_24 23_24_16_32.jpg

ScreenShot481.jpg

Ok, now it's better, i have no clipping during walking running and sneaking. Bodyslide names are same os oryginal expect ended with V2.

Lux Stockings Fix v3.rar

Edited by moody132
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, theAzorath said:

Can this be ported to the Fallout 4 too? 

Technically it could be, but it would take a fair bit of work, cbbe for fallout 4 works quite a bit differently as does the actual armor and armor addon for the various bits and pieces, you would also need to look at the textures, meshes and materials files to do the conversion as well, oh and the main thing would be finding somebody who has the knowledge of how to do it as well as the interest in actually doing the conversion, basically not very likely if it has not already been done.

Edit, forgot to mention getting permission from all the sources of things in the mod as well, that may well be the hardest bit.

Edited by Varithina
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

why does the pasties doesn't fit with the breast physics movement !?

My best guess would be that you are trying to use a preset 3ba or some such that is not supported, bodyslide files are bog standard cbbe, either that or for some reason the build of them has not worked for you.

2 hours ago, Varithina said:

My best guess would be that you are trying to use a preset 3ba or some such that is not supported, bodyslide files are bog standard cbbe, either that or for some reason the build of them has not worked for you.

so true ...shame they don't work quite well ..many thanks for the support

9 hours ago, Varithina said:

No worries, looks like there are a couple of 3ba/3bbb bodyslide files for the se version of cbbe but not the le version as far as I can see or find.

yeah ..sadly after i got SE and editing it which took me 4 days ..missing huge mods & overhauls ..but decided at the end to uninstall it and stick with le

1 hour ago, aspirine2 said:

yeah ..sadly after i got SE and editing it which took me 4 days ..missing huge mods & overhauls ..but decided at the end to uninstall it and stick with le

Whereas I went the other way, don't play le but pretty much only se now, though I did not get the ae update for it, see no reason at all for it, most of the creation club stuff is plain garbage I can get better versions of for free from other mod sites, they should have released the ae pack as an option dlc for se not forced it on everybody who was not paying attention.

3 hours ago, Varithina said:

Whereas I went the other way, don't play le but pretty much only se now, though I did not get the ae update for it, see no reason at all for it, most of the creation club stuff is plain garbage I can get better versions of for free from other mod sites, they should have released the ae pack as an option dlc for se not forced it on everybody who was not paying attention.

so right

On 2/1/2022 at 5:27 AM, Varithina said:

actually i 'm thinking to install my Se again ...so which skse is better for it? ..and which racemenu does work better with the latest se version? ..afraid my game might slip to the forceful update ! many thanks in advance

• 7 months later...
On 8/16/2015 at 10:59 AM, ApoKrytia said:

Luxury Collection for CBBE HDT Bodyslide

View File

fa3d9bc0eb75e44636f487a4f0dc4c85-logo.jp

Declaration

Hide contents

I am not playing and modding Skyrim anymore, so I can't help you guys here. Please use some newer and supported version like UUNP, SE , etc.

This collection is complete enough, so feel free to convert and publish. Just remember to inform me and credit other authors and me properly.
If you see heavy clippings with specific sliders, it means that I don't support them. I also don't recommend anyone to use these sliders because of severe distortions and clippings.

If you have any other problem, read the FAQ.

Description
For the most luxurious female characters, I bring you the outfits collection of fashion and beauty.
Large amounts of high-poly items with the varieties of 2K textures can be dressed up in your own unique style.

For now, this mod only contains items that are merged from Rayne1023's mods. I improved the textures and the bugged esps, expanding textures varieties, and converted them to CBBE HDT Bodyslide. Most of the models and textures are ported from Poser/DAZ. Due to the high-poly models and 2K textures, you should expect some performance impacts if you have already struggle to run the game with your current build. Because of the file size, I upload the main file to MEGA, and post hot fix directly on LL.

Courtesy of Gwanuneg

Below are original released mods and Japanese introduction pages. These files are not required.

Features
Preview

1. Large varieties of high quality outfits.
  2. CBBE HDT Bodyslide supported with various zap.
  3. Weight slider supported.
  4. Heels Sound supported.
  5. Box ground models added.
  6. Different fine-tuned heights for High Heels.
  7. New CBBE feet mesh imitates the Victoria 4 feet from Poser/DAZ.
  8. Textures are fixed, improved, and expanded. All textures optimized by DDS compression or SMCO.
  9. NIF specular strength reduced.
  10. Light Armor only, with Dragonscale stats but decreased weights.
  11. Sorted names with this tradition: LUX [original outfit name]: [texture expansion name] [part] (color/style tag)
  12. Some esp bug fixes.
  13. Not craftable and a few items are temperable. I gave up adding tempering list.
  14. No 1st person models and assignments. Use this or fix by yourself.

Requirements
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE- V3.4+
BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio V2.7+
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended V2.0+
HDT Physics Extension
HDT HighHeels System
Heels Sound

Acquirement
Use console or AddItemMenu
I don't think it's good to make tons of lore-breaking items craftable. And of course it will be a hell to make these items craftable and temperable. If someone want to do it, feel free to upload the esp.

sidfu offer an esp that makes items craftable at tanning rack.
WraithSlayer provide an esp which makes items buyable in Whiterun.

Installation
Use any mod manager or drop into Data manually. Overwrite everything.

Uninstallation
Deactivate in mod manager or delete files listed below:

Hide contents

Luxury Collection.esp
Luxury Collection.bsa
Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Luxury Collection
Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\Luxury Collection Group.xml
Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\Luxury Collection.xml
Data\meshes\ALSC
Data\meshes\black widow
Data\meshes\blacksmith
Data\meshes\Carlotta
Data\meshes\cuimian
Data\meshes\dudou
Data\meshes\HHShoes
Data\meshes\LeatherCorset
Data\meshes\lies
Data\meshes\Mharness
Data\meshes\OULALA
Data\meshes\Racing Girl
Data\meshes\ShowoffBoots
Data\meshes\steamslave

Known Issues
Some bugs(missing race supports etc.) inherit from original esp. I hope someone can help me fix these......I'm tired of them. Fixed by A.J.
Too many items, so there is lag when opening AddItemMenu.
Some of the names are too long. Please hide the type and class columns in SkyUI because the awesome icon already do it. Feel free to give me better names.
Don't use negative value at calf parts with close-fitting outfits. We can only fix clippings between 0-100. Default meshes in BSA are CBBE Curvy, so there are clippings at calf parts.
I'm new to texture modding. Maybe there are lighting issues I didn't aware of. Feel free to point out.
Bodyslide is a morphing tool, you should expect distortions. I have done my best to prevent them.

Credits
Renderosity and DAZ3D creators for original models and textures. 
Rayne1023 for the ported models.
Blabba and Cell(aka Ousnius), Tianya, and InsanitySorrow for the tutorials.
Arison_c and CT77 for the feet mesh from this mod.
xXDeliteXx for some textures from this mod.
Raven for the ground models and textures from Luxurious Seduction.
BloodFree, Ramccoid, Nebula, Majk360, CaBal, and HalkHogan for the cubemaps.
Titan7585 for screenshots and testing.
A.J. for helping me fixed race bugs from original mods.
Blabba for the bsd files from HDT Body.

If I miss any credit, please inform me.

Tools
Bodyslide and Outfit Studio 2.7c-f
3dsMax 2012
NifSkope 2.0 Pre-Alpha 2
Photoshop CS6 Extended
TES5Edit
BSAopt
SMCO

FAQ
Q: Can you convert to 7B/XXX?
A: No. This is a BODYSLIDE mod.

Q: Why only CBBE?
A: I have used CBBE since the game released, and then Bodyslide make me stick to it.

Q: How about UUNP?
A: Not me. I would be glad if there is a UUNP one.

Q: CTD?
A: Check the requirements. 

Q: I can't connect MEGA.
A: Fix your connection, maybe try again. I recommend this

Q: Small clippings?
A: Use Bodyslide to adapt the files to your preset or use more normal body shapes.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/16/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE, XPMSE, HDT High Heels System, Heels Sound
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

When I look in the mods list I can see the mod there, but it says that it can't work because it is missing files it needs. (This is in game mod list). I'm newto this whole mod thing especially 7z, but I downloaded all the apps and extracted properly. It says it is missing the esp file but I can clearly see it in there? Any ideas?

4 hours ago, infinitykyle said:

When I look in the mods list I can see the mod there, but it says that it can't work because it is missing files it needs. (This is in game mod list). I'm newto this whole mod thing especially 7z, but I downloaded all the apps and extracted properly. It says it is missing the esp file but I can clearly see it in there? Any ideas?

7z is pretty much a different version of zip or rar archive files, as long as the program managing those things is working it should be fine.

Which mod manager are you using?

20 hours ago, Varithina said:

7z is pretty much a different version of zip or rar archive files, as long as the program managing those things is working it should be fine.

Which mod manager are you using?

I appologize as I didn't update. I figured out that I can use vortex as a manager for all the mods and not just the ones you can install directly into it. I am trying to install a bunch of mods right now and I am way in over my head as I havent done this before. I'm sure that a majority won't work or like each other. Thanks for responding though.