22 hours ago, JohnLow said:

Well FK me...i forgot that i havent build the body yet....every time i get a new cloth, i will always build it....just this time....no wonder it wont work....thanks for your patience for reminding me that i forgot to build it

Oh yeah.... <sarcasm> Noooo One Does THAAAT  <end sarcasm>

I wear that T shirt.

• 3 weeks later...

I converted most of the slot 32 outfits to the CosioHD body.  But, after checking the outfits in game, some of the outfits only use 1 texture for every variation, while others use their different textures.  For example, all the Carlotta or Bellyband outfits use the same texture despite there being many color variations of those outfits in game.  But, others like the Amour Lace or the Elite armor slot 32 items use the different textures that are listed in game like they are supposed to.

I cannot understand why if I convert some outfits they lose their different textures, while others that I convert retain their various texture options.

• 1 month later...

Please, somebody...I've been enjoying Skyrim mods for the first time for about a week now, and I really want to use this mod. Can someone please just make very simple for me, how I go about making these outfits or for that matter, any others in any pack I download, fit my in game preset?

So without making this too long, everything works, troubleshot the invisible problem, and all outfits appear on my character and previews too. My only problem at this point is, I already made a character(Nord, tried Breton too and same problems), and got to a few towns with the 70 mods i've installed over this week. I'd really like to make outfits I download fit the boobs of the female I made in the IN-GAME Racemenu preset system. When I wear an outfit, it brings my character to Vanilla proportions and Racemenu sliders for those parts don't work. 

Can someone please just tell me exactly what I do to make armor/clothing mods jive with the preset I ALREADY have in the game, not the "Bodyslide Presets" in Bodyslide's dropdowns. If I have to do something in there, that's fine, I just don't want to fiddle with the Bodyslide/Outfit Studio stuff every time I put custom outfits on. Or choose those presets, as I fine tuned the woman to exactly how I like her and it took over an hour. Please and thank anyone for the simple solution.

23 minutes ago, Derfhdhs said:

Please, somebody...I've been enjoying Skyrim mods for the first time for about a week now, and I really want to use this mod. Can someone please just make very simple for me, how I go about making these outfits or for that matter, any others in any pack I download, fit my in game preset?

So without making this too long, everything works, troubleshot the invisible problem, and all outfits appear on my character and previews too. My only problem at this point is, I already made a character(Nord, tried Breton too and same problems), and got to a few towns with the 70 mods i've installed over this week. I'd really like to make outfits I download fit the boobs of the female I made in the IN-GAME Racemenu preset system. When I wear an outfit, it brings my character to Vanilla proportions and Racemenu sliders for those parts don't work. 

Can someone please just tell me exactly what I do to make armor/clothing mods jive with the preset I ALREADY have in the game, not the "Bodyslide Presets" in Bodyslide's dropdowns. If I have to do something in there, that's fine, I just don't want to fiddle with the Bodyslide/Outfit Studio stuff every time I put custom outfits on. Or choose those presets, as I fine tuned the woman to exactly how I like her and it took over an hour. Please and thank anyone for the simple solution.

And now I accidentally hit Build in Bodyslide and not only did it change the in game preset I mentioned, but none of the breasts or butt Racemenu sliders work anymore. So I screwed myself into not being able to change it in Racemenu on the fly? All because I wanted clothes. Someone please. -_-

2 hours ago, Derfhdhs said:

And now I accidentally hit Build in Bodyslide and not only did it change the in game preset I mentioned, but none of the breasts or butt Racemenu sliders work anymore. So I screwed myself into not being able to change it in Racemenu on the fly? All because I wanted clothes. Someone please. -_-

Might take some time to explain And I'm no expert.  And I hope i do this clearly.  I'm going to guess you're relatively new to modding.  So step by step:

1. Install bodyslide as well as a custom body (CBBE, UUNP, etc).

2. Build your body in bodyslide (set the sliders there first.  This will become the default in game.  (Note: For me, a CBBE user, the CBBE sliders DO NOT WORK IN GAME, that is handled by bodyslide) but all other sliders do.  You might need to install Racemenu if you don't already have it, or ECE (enhanced character creator) is an alternative.  You can use the "preview" function in bodyslide in order to get a rough idea what the body will look like.  Make sure to build the body your using (I.E. don't build UUNP if you have CBBE installed.  Don't build CBBE slim if you're using CBBE curvy).

3. Take note of your bodyslide slider settings.  If you ever update bodyslide, sometimes it loses those settings.  i keep a notepad around for that.

4. With all outfits installed and your bodyslide body set, go to "batch build" in the bottom left.  Deselect the base body options but keep all clothing items selected and build.  If any items have a conflict (I.E. the outfit mod has a UNP and CBBE option) a prompt will show up with all conflicts and it will ask you to pick one.  Then hit okay once you've cleared all conflicts.

For the most part the outfits should all fit your body, even if you adjust it in game.  Of important note, generally bodyslide outfits will only properly fit a character of maximum weight or minimum weight.  No in-between.  if you want an inbetween looking body, change either the maximum or minimum in bodyslide to have that look.

Those are the basics.  After that, you should be able to adjust bodies in the game, but with the bodyslide option you set up as the starting point.

Additional Notes:

You can build outfits one at a time with the menu on the top left.  Select an outfit instead of a body.  Some outfits have "zap" options, which are basically check marks for custom changes that an oufit might allow.  (I.E. checking zap for crotchless might make a particular armor crotchless in game.  Not all armors have these.  It's a relatively new feature as I understand it).

Sometimes an armor still won't fit even after being built in bodyslide.  There can be a number of causes ranging from poor initial design, mismatched skeleton, incorrect conversion, or a multitude of other reasons.  It might be guess and check but there are usually solutions for each.

Custom animations, and idle animations in particular, can cause some armors to have clipping issues.  If you notice clipping, this could be a likely reason.  I typically turn off custom idles first and see if it persists with regular movement and such.

If you want a somewhat thin looking CBBE bodyslide setup I can share my values.  (There's a way to share the actual preset but I never figured it out.  Some parts of my setup complicate things)

If you don't use CBBE the instructions are the same, but for your bodytype.

Edit:  Oh and feel free to contact me regarding any other questions.  I'll do my best to help.

2 hours ago, Aki K said:

Might take some time to explain And I'm no expert.  And I hope i do this clearly.  I'm going to guess you're relatively new to modding.  So step by step:

1. Install bodyslide as well as a custom body (CBBE, UUNP, etc).

2. Build your body in bodyslide (set the sliders there first.  This will become the default in game.  (Note: For me, a CBBE user, the CBBE sliders DO NOT WORK IN GAME, that is handled by bodyslide) but all other sliders do.  You might need to install Racemenu if you don't already have it, or ECE (enhanced character creator) is an alternative.  You can use the "preview" function in bodyslide in order to get a rough idea what the body will look like.  Make sure to build the body your using (I.E. don't build UUNP if you have CBBE installed.  Don't build CBBE slim if you're using CBBE curvy).

3. Take note of your bodyslide slider settings.  If you ever update bodyslide, sometimes it loses those settings.  i keep a notepad around for that.

4. With all outfits installed and your bodyslide body set, go to "batch build" in the bottom left.  Deselect the base body options but keep all clothing items selected and build.  If any items have a conflict (I.E. the outfit mod has a UNP and CBBE option) a prompt will show up with all conflicts and it will ask you to pick one.  Then hit okay once you've cleared all conflicts.

For the most part the outfits should all fit your body, even if you adjust it in game.  Of important note, generally bodyslide outfits will only properly fit a character of maximum weight or minimum weight.  No in-between.  if you want an inbetween looking body, change either the maximum or minimum in bodyslide to have that look.

Those are the basics.  After that, you should be able to adjust bodies in the game, but with the bodyslide option you set up as the starting point.

Additional Notes:

You can build outfits one at a time with the menu on the top left.  Select an outfit instead of a body.  Some outfits have "zap" options, which are basically check marks for custom changes that an oufit might allow.  (I.E. checking zap for crotchless might make a particular armor crotchless in game.  Not all armors have these.  It's a relatively new feature as I understand it).

Sometimes an armor still won't fit even after being built in bodyslide.  There can be a number of causes ranging from poor initial design, mismatched skeleton, incorrect conversion, or a multitude of other reasons.  It might be guess and check but there are usually solutions for each.

Custom animations, and idle animations in particular, can cause some armors to have clipping issues.  If you notice clipping, this could be a likely reason.  I typically turn off custom idles first and see if it persists with regular movement and such.

If you want a somewhat thin looking CBBE bodyslide setup I can share my values.  (There's a way to share the actual preset but I never figured it out.  Some parts of my setup complicate things)

If you don't use CBBE the instructions are the same, but for your bodytype.

Edit:  Oh and feel free to contact me regarding any other questions.  I'll do my best to help.

So before even reading this, I miraculously got everything working. Outfits scaled with boobies, butt and all, put a pair of boots on and they fit, but after a loading screen they clipped partially through lower legs, but honestly I wasn't too concerned. I could even still tweak the model in Racemenu(after already using Bodyslide until I was happy with the body) in-game, which was awesome.

Now I've got a bigger problem. The game crashes loading the save after closing the game to eat a meal. In other words, the game worked how I want, I left it, I came back, it won't start. It has crashed 5 times on the loading screen to that save, and now once as I'm clicking continue on the main menu. I've ran TOOL, it shows no problems, I've deployed mods, updated FNIS, checked load order rules and skeleton, no clue what to do. After brief searching, I see that crashing before gameplay usually means something other than a mod, and I feel affirmed in that now that I've disabled and tested anything with CBBE, ENB, HDT, or other labor intensive scripting mods. With all mentioned disabled, same problems. The only thing I haven't done is load a previous save or start a new game, so I guess I'm gonna effing do that now. This is so god damned frustrating. I just want to play the game and I've wasted my only day off this week just trying to figure this all out. 

2 minutes ago, Derfhdhs said:

So before even reading this, I miraculously got everything working. Outfits scaled with boobies, butt and all, put a pair of boots on and they fit, but after a loading screen they clipped partially through lower legs, but honestly I wasn't too concerned. I could even still tweak the model in Racemenu(after already using Bodyslide until I was happy with the body) in-game, which was awesome.

Now I've got a bigger problem. The game crashes loading the save after closing the game to eat a meal. In other words, the game worked how I want, I left it, I came back, it won't start. It has crashed 5 times on the loading screen to that save, and now once as I'm clicking continue on the main menu. I've ran TOOL, it shows no problems, I've deployed mods, updated FNIS, checked load order rules and skeleton, no clue what to do. After brief searching, I see that crashing before gameplay usually means something other than a mod, and I feel affirmed in that now that I've disabled and tested anything with CBBE, ENB, HDT, or other labor intensive scripting mods. With all mentioned disabled, same problems. The only thing I haven't done is load a previous save or start a new game, so I guess I'm gonna effing do that now. This is so god damned frustrating. I just want to play the game and I've wasted my only day off this week just trying to figure this all out. 

Get this ridiculous nonsense; I loaded the save before I sat and retweaked a bit in Racemenu before leaving the game to eat, saving and stopping. AFTER I'd already said I'd gotten it all figured out.. It was literally the autosave before doing that, in the same location, and the game loaded up just fine. After thinking of doing that work again, I decided to try loading the bad save while inside the good save from minutes before, and it worked. And here's all my changes, perfectly intact. So what the hell? How can I trust this game at any given moment? Should I just get used to this "language" or "entity" that Skyrim seems to have of its' own will? Or quit before I lose my mind?

2 hours ago, Derfhdhs said:

Get this ridiculous nonsense; I loaded the save before I sat and retweaked a bit in Racemenu before leaving the game to eat, saving and stopping. AFTER I'd already said I'd gotten it all figured out.. It was literally the autosave before doing that, in the same location, and the game loaded up just fine. After thinking of doing that work again, I decided to try loading the bad save while inside the good save from minutes before, and it worked. And here's all my changes, perfectly intact. So what the hell? How can I trust this game at any given moment? Should I just get used to this "language" or "entity" that Skyrim seems to have of its' own will? Or quit before I lose my mind?

Autosave can be iffy as hell, do not rely on it, I have quite a few times had a hard save and autosave pretty much at the same point, the autosave would not load but the hard save had no such problem.

7 hours ago, Varithina said:

Autosave can be iffy as hell, do not rely on it, I have quite a few times had a hard save and autosave pretty much at the same point, the autosave would not load but the hard save had no such problem.

What's funny is, it was the Autosave that saved me. I see what you're saying and I could even imagine how its not reliable, but I had made a hard save after all the adjustments to the character. Right out of Solitude to the underside near the water, I finished everything, hard-saved, then ate, came back, and after it crashing a bunch, I loaded the Auto-save right before that(the exit to the Solitude path rather than 20 feet in front of it standing by a lantern on the street. Though only a difference of minutes, that autosave proved to actually be a catalyst to get back to the newer one. Really weird. Like I said, just the dabbling I've done the past week I can see Skyrim has a...mind? Of its own, and I'm gonna need real patience if I keep piling on the mods. I think I'll stop before 100, I'm at 70-something mods now, and I imagine already flirting with disaster in that regard right now.

Just as a finalizer, does anyone know if emptying some kind of cache would bring performance up for loading the game? I seem to remember a button combination to do exactly this back in Fallout 3 on Playstation 3, I would perform it like once a month when I was into that so it would stay a bit faster(a fallout 3 copy has broken a console of mine before). Maybe that would remove some undue clutter I've wracked up by constantly testing and adding these mods?

I'm trying to download the mod from that MEGA link but the download keeps stopping and exiting my window at around 70%. Has anyone else experienced this before, with this mod or others?

• 1 month later...

need a bit of help. I downloaded all the required ones, original mega Luxury collection, 1.7fix, nioHH fix and even the one that adds sounds back to NioHH.

I have tried various ways combinations to get the heels to work properly but refuse to work correctly. I have HDT heels, racemenu and the required NIOHH fixes and using the CosioHD body slides. Everything LOOKS perfectly but the heels????

I have other mods HDT heels and other NipHH mods that work perfectly in game so I am sure that is all correct, which I tried looking at the esps for HDT dependent needs or in game NIoHH spell effects and do not see it properly applied to the heels.

Q. with various people helping out making corrections to NIoHH or HDT and either being Uunp or CBBE or HDT, was for LE but seen some SE latest corrections? , have the heels nifs been redone that they do not have the proper edits to worked correctly for LE anymore?

I have spent the last 4 days installing, testing, uninstalling, re installing various combinations and no avail. I think I have done this at least 10+ various combinations and hours testing and looking for a correct solutions for 
LE + CosioHD sliders + easy hawt physics ... but need the latest racemenu + NIofixes to except "NioHH heel nifs or HDT nifs with sounds" found in this thread.

• 1 month later...

I have often had problems getting this mod to work with larger, thicc bodyslide presets. I seem to have solved the problem by disabling some of the files that come with this mod.

In the install folder for 1.7 fix, I opened this folder-

CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CalienteBody

And I disabled these files-

Thighs.bsd

Breasts.bsd

Now the wearable items seem to be a much better fit for my thicc bodyslide preset. The stockings and torso pieces would always clip until I made this change.

After some testing, I also found that the file Belly.bsd was necessary to make LUX clothes fit, and it should overwrite the version that is in the Bodyslide install folder.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I recently attempted to install the Luxury Collection, after using it in many of my Mod lists, for a couple of years.  I am now getting a BSA mismatch error when I attempt to start Wyre Bash.  According to Wyre Bash, the BSA needs to be unpacked and repacked to correct the error.  It also intimates that failure to correct the error may cause CTD.  I have never used Creation Kit and I really do not know what I am doing, with that particular program.  I have installed, reinstalled, downloaded, redownloaded, in both MO 2 and MO 1.3, same error.  I do not know if it is an "real" problem, or just a read error within Wyre Bash.  

When I did, finally get, that f'ing, Creation Kit to work, only in MO 2, it started showing all kinds of errors, as it loaded up the BSA.  So now I am stuck.  Please help

• 1 month later...

I am using last version bodyslide. 

I had a problem with texture harmony. And then i used Alunder Bodyslide Preset+ CBBE HDT, my problem is solved. Other presets were bad for me. You can try Alunder Bodyslide Preset, (if you have trouble with compliance)

(THE MOD IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH EVERY PRESET.)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82877?tab=description

You can find in Alunder's mods.

edit: sorry for my bad english

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This forum seems a bit dead but wth. I have no problem using this mod but, for some reason the pushup slider in bodyslide dont really do anything to the various tops or armors. I like me some nice clevage but no. It works just fine with other clothes or armor mods but not here. I use different slidersetting for the naked body and the clothed body (duh) and this mod seems to just use the naked bodymorphs for the breasts. Its not ugly or anything, just missing that nice clevage, lol.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2015 at 10:59 AM, ApoKrytia said:

Luxe collectie voor CBBE HDT Bodyslide

Bestand weergeven

fa3d9bc0eb75e44636f487a4f0dc4c85-logo.jp

verklaring

Verborgen inhoud onthullen

I am not playing and modding Skyrim anymore, so I can't help you guys here. Please use some newer and supported version like UUNP, SE , etc.

This collection is complete enough, so feel free to convert and publish. Just remember to inform me and credit other authors and me properly.
If you see heavy clippings with specific sliders, it means that I don't support them. I also don't recommend anyone to use these sliders because of severe distortions and clippings.

If you have any other problem, read the FAQ.

Beschrijving
Voor de meest luxueuze vrouwelijke personages, ik breng u de outfits collectie van mode en schoonheid.
Grote hoeveelheden high-poly items met de variëteiten van 2K-texturen kunnen worden aangekleed in uw eigen unieke stijl.

Voorlopig bevat deze mod alleen items die zijn samengevoegd van de mods van Rayne1023. Ik verbeterde de texturen en de afgeluisterde esps, breidde texturenvariëteiten uit en zette ze om in CBBE HDT Bodyslide. De meeste modellen en texturen zijn geporteerd vanuit Poser/DAZ. Vanwege de high-poly modellen en 2K-texturen, moet je enkele prestatie-effecten verwachten als je al moeite hebt om het spel uit te voeren met je huidige build. Vanwege de bestandsgrootte upload ik het hoofdbestand naar MEGA en post ik hot fix rechtstreeks op LL.

Met dank aan Gwanuneg

Hieronder staan originele uitgebrachte mods en Japanse introductiepagina's. Deze bestanden zijn niet vereist.

Voorbeeld van functies

1. Grote variëteiten van hoogwaardige outfits.
  2. CBBE HDT Bodyslide ondersteund met diverse zap.
  3. Gewichtsschuifregelaar ondersteund.
  4. Heels Sound ondersteund.
  5. Box grond modellen toegevoegd.
  6. Verschillende fijn afgestemde hoogtes voor High Heels.
  7. Nieuw CBBE voetengaas imiteert de Victoria 4 voet van Poser/DAZ.
  8. Texturen worden gefixeerd, verbeterd en uitgebreid. Alle texturen geoptimaliseerd door DDS compressie of SMCO.
  9. NIF-speculeersterkte verminderd.
  10. Alleen Light Armor, met Dragonscale-statistieken, maar verminderde gewichten.
  11. Gesorteerde namen met deze traditie: LUX [originele outfitnaam]: [textuuruitbreidingsnaam] [onderdeel] (kleur/stijltag)
  12. Sommige esp bug fixes.
  13. Niet maakbaar en een paar items zijn gematigd. Ik heb het toevoegen van een tempering lijst opgegeven.
  14. Geen 1e persoons modellen en opdrachten. Gebruik dit of repareer het zelf.

Vereisten
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
V3.4+BodySlide 2 en Outfit Studio V2.7+

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended V2.0+HDT Physics Extension
HDT HighHeels System
Heels Sound

Overname
Gebruik console of AddItemMenu
Ik denk niet dat het goed is om tonnen lore-brekende items maakbaar te maken. En natuurlijk zal het een hel zijn om deze items maakbaar en gematigd te maken. Als iemand het wil doen, voel je vrij om de esp te uploaden.

sidfu bieden een esp die items maakbaar maakt op het zonnebankrek.
WraithSlayer biedt een esp die items te koop maakt in Whiterun.

Installatie
Gebruik een mod manager of drop in Data handmatig. Overschrijf alles.

Uninstallation
Deactiveren in mod manager of bestanden verwijderen die hieronder worden vermeld:

Verborgen inhoud onthullen

Luxury Collection.esp
Luxury Collection.bsa
Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Luxury Collection
Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\Luxury Collection Group.xml
Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\Luxury Collection.xml
Data\meshes\ALSC
Data\meshes\black widow
Data\meshes\blacksmith
Data\meshes\Carlotta
Data\meshes\cuimian
Data\meshes\dudou
Data\meshes\HHShoes
Data\meshes\LeatherCorset
Data\meshes\lies
Data\meshes\Mharness
Data\meshes\OULALA
Data\meshes\Racing Girl
Data\meshes\ShowoffBoots
Data\meshes\steamslave

Bekende problemen
Sommige bugs(ontbrekende rasondersteuningen enz.) erven van originele esp. Ik hoop dat iemand me kan helpen deze op te lossen...... Ik ben ze zat. Opgelost door A.J.
Te veel items, dus er is vertraging bij het openen van AddItemMenu.
Sommige namen zijn te lang. Verberg het type en de klassekolommen in SkyUI, want het geweldige pictogram doet het al. Voel je vrij om me betere namen te geven.
Gebruik geen negatieve waarde bij kalfsonderdelen met nauwsluitende outfits. We kunnen alleen knipsels tussen 0-100 repareren. Standaard mazen in BSA zijn CBBE Curvy, dus er zijn knipsels bij kuitdelen.
Ik ben nieuw in textuur modding. Misschien zijn er verlichtingsproblemen waar ik me niet van bewust was. Wees er gerust op.
Bodyslide is een morphing tool, je moet vervormingen verwachten. Ik heb mijn best gedaan om ze te voorkomen.

Credits
Renderosity en DAZ3D makers voor originele modellen en texturen.
Rayne1023 voor de geporteerde modellen.
Blabba en Cell (ook bekend als Ousnius), Tianya en InsanitySorrow voor de tutorials.
Arison_c en CT77 voor de voeten mesh van deze mod.
xXDeliteXx voor sommige texturen van deze mod.
Raven voor de grondmodellen en texturen van Luxurious Seduction.
BloodFree, Ramccoid, Nebula, Majk360, CaBal en HalkHogan voor de cubemaps.
Titan7585 voor screenshots en testen.
A.J. voor het helpen van mij opgelost ras bugs van originele mods.
Blabba voor de bsd-bestanden van HDT Body.

Als ik krediet mis, laat het me dan weten.

Tools
Bodyslide and Outfit Studio 2.7c-f
3dsMax 2012
NifSkope 2.0 Pre-Alpha 2
Photoshop CS6 Extended
TES5Edit
BSAopt
SMCO

FAQ
Q: Can you convert to 7B/XXX?
A: No. This is a BODYSLIDE mod.

Q: Why only CBBE?
A: I have used CBBE since the game released, and then Bodyslide make me stick to it.

Q: How about UUNP?
A: Not me. I would be glad if there is a UUNP one.

Q: CTD?
A: Check the requirements. 

Q: I can't connect MEGA.
A: Fix your connection, maybe try again. I recommend this

Q: Small clippings?
A: Use Bodyslide to adapt the files to your preset or use more normal body shapes.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/16/2015
  • categorie
  • Vereist
    CBBE, XPMSE, HDT Hoge Hakken Systeem, Hakken Geluid
  • Compatibel met speciale editie
    Nee

• 2 weeks later...