[DOA5LR] Timmy's Private Stash, Tips & Tools - UPDATE(11/21/18): Kinky Overalls

Spent some time on figuring out what a good "broken state" is for the micro bikini breakable mod. 

So far this seems to work okay-ish, however, the bikini bottom can look a bit unnatural if their legs open wide :bush:  I fixed the bikini top broken state so that it attaches better to the shape of breasts and appear more natural.  What do you guys think?

post-781013-0-47769400-1488259803_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-56178900-1488259804_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-87788900-1488259805_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-06885100-1488259807_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-12893200-1488259808_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-04381800-1488259809_thumb.jpg

Alternatively, I could just make the bikini bottom fall off in a similar fashion as this mod

lol, my angry dick was recently awaken, and now I am on a modding frenzy.  Damn the curse!  

I still remember you helped me fix those piercing rings a long long time ago.   As for the title of MoP.... I think there is no contest lol

*sigh* damn curse, impossible to escape u.u

lol, doing a little retrospective, I see these injected carrots were the origin of some perv ideas later here :D

Spent some time on figuring out what a good "broken state" is for the micro bikini breakable mod. 

So far this seems to work okay-ish, however, the bikini bottom can look a bit unnatural if their legs open wide :bush:  I fixed the bikini top broken state so that it attaches better to the shape of breasts and appear more natural.  What do you guys think?

attachicon.gifMicroBikini_update_02_27_17 (1).jpgattachicon.gifMicroBikini_update_02_27_17 (2).jpgattachicon.gifMicroBikini_update_02_27_17 (3).jpgattachicon.gifMicroBikini_update_02_27_17 (4).jpgattachicon.gifMicroBikini_update_02_27_17 (5).jpgattachicon.gifMicroBikini_update_02_27_17 (6).jpg

Alternatively, I could just make the bikini bottom fall off in a similar fashion as this mod

hmmm maybe making a really soft weight paint gradiant in the bikini section between the legs (OPT_AS_*_UpLeg_A.0.L - R), will make this effect look more soft I think.

VERY KINKY BONDAGE CONCEPT

It's nice to finally get some feedback and it looks like the micro bikini mod is on :D

Although I did get a bit side tracked these days playing with my latest concept - chain bikini with more chain!

Well, old timers on these forums probably know that I am one of the first to explore the dark side of DOA5 modding by putting on all sorts of piercings and even weird contraptions such as overalls with hooks to nipples :bush:

I've quickly put together yet another mod and it is certainly not for the faint of heart -  I think the end result looks quite nice and I would like to share it with you guys to see what you guys think :D

ANGRY DICK WARNING

attachicon.gifLeifangBondagePlus (1).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangBondagePlus (2).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangBondagePlus (3).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangBondagePlus (4).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangBondagePlus (5).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangBondagePlus (6).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangBondagePlus (7).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangBondagePlus (8).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangBondagePlus (9).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangBondagePlus (10).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangBondagePlus (11).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangBondagePlus (12).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangBondagePlus (13).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangBondagePlus (14).jpg

Fun time on the beach

attachicon.gifLeifangMotionSetKinkyBondage (1).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangMotionSetKinkyBondage (2).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangMotionSetKinkyBondage (3).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangMotionSetKinkyBondage (4).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangMotionSetKinkyBondage (5).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangMotionSetKinkyBondage (6).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangMotionSetKinkyBondage (7).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangMotionSetKinkyBondage (8).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangMotionSetKinkyBondage (9).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangMotionSetKinkyBondage (10).jpgattachicon.gifLeifangMotionSetKinkyBondage (11).jpg

Mai + Marie also joined in on the fun!

attachicon.gifMaiBondagePlus (1).jpgattachicon.gifMaiBondagePlus (2).jpgattachicon.gifMaiBondagePlus (3).jpgattachicon.gifMaiBondagePlus (5).jpgattachicon.gifMarieBondagePlus (1).jpgattachicon.gifMarieBondagePlus (2).jpgattachicon.gifMarieBondagePlus (3).jpgattachicon.gifMarieBondagePlus (4).jpgattachicon.gifMarieBondagePlus (5).jpgattachicon.gifMarieBondagePlus (6).jpg

Original uncompressed 4k shots can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7bcg5bwdycrssl9/KinkyBondagePlusTestShots.zip

Okay, time to get back to finishing up the micro bikini mod, lol :bush:

Ok this is amazing, really love it!

On the note of piercings, I've loved every one of the outfits you have made that use them, but you have never released any that I'm aware of, which makes me very "sad dick" indeed.

(seewhatIdidthere?)

*sigh* damn curse, impossible to escape u.u

lol, doing a little retrospective, I see these injected carrots were the origin of some perv ideas later here :D

Besides he doesn't something just to do something, his Angry Dick Style is growing up in a huge escalation day after day.

It's really scary and out of control if you ask me, in a very good way though.  :lol:  Well, nice for all of us.

attachicon.gifMicroBikini_update_02_27_17 (1).jpgattachicon.gifMicroBikini_update_02_27_17 (2).jpgattachicon.gifMicroBikini_update_02_27_17 (3).jpgattachicon.gifMicroBikini_update_02_27_17 (4).jpgattachicon.gifMicroBikini_update_02_27_17 (5).jpgattachicon.gifMicroBikini_update_02_27_17 (6).jpg

looks very good!! as far as the bottoms, i love the idea of the broken state. but having them falloff completely is a good compromise imo. it seems like it could turn out to be alot of tedious work otherwise.

thanks again and looking forward to the release :)

Of course, if I decide to release this, it will come complete with SaafRat's signature 3D BUSH and all that goodies with breakable effect and perhaps some other colors, lol.

IF you decide to release it???  Dude, this is some of your best work yet!!  I wanna see it!  :-D 

Ok this is amazing, really love it!

On the note of piercings, I've loved every one of the outfits you have made that use them, but you have never released any that I'm aware of, which makes me very "sad dick" indeed.

(seewhatIdidthere?)

Hey thanks :D

Some of these, uh, more unorthodox mods have been kept private as they are not accepted as "main stream" mods.   I started messing with the piercings and stuff for science and my need to know how, I swear!  :bush:

I released a few variations in the past, however, that are on the kinky side -  I realized that my thread has grown quite large and it can be hard to find stuff, so I listed a few here for those that dare venture into the kinky land.

Kokoro with a pin through the nipple

Ayane Naughty Tail with nipple piercings and a tail in the ass :bush:

A variety of Leifang costumes with different piercings/attachments to her body

The legendary AssCalibur with a... sword in Kasumi's you know where

A compilation of various kinky outfits/breakable outfits including Naughty Tail and Xmas In July with double bells attached to nipples etc

I took some time to add some of these old mods to my shared mod folder here https://www.mediafire.com/folder/jgnhnmbde22r5/DOA5_Mods

Most of these are generally not very well received as indicated by the download #.  After all stuff like this is a bit of an acquired taste, lol.  

Sorry guys, I got a little side tracked by the new Zelda game which is very awesome by the way.    I still want to release the micro bikini breakable version eventually.  Now it is mostly ready, but I want to put it on all 20 ladies which will take a bit of time and manual labor to change ladies' 3D bush texture and all that, but damn, the new Zelda game is highly addictive :D

I also got the Horizon Zero Dawn, but Zelda has me hooked for now.

After a lot of delay (Thanks to the incredibly awesome Zelda Breath of the Wild and Horizon Zero Dawn), I finally took some time today to sit down and finalize the micro bikini pack I showed a while ago.

I think with a few more adjustments, it can be released.  In the mean time, here are some more updated test shots show casing various details.  I settled for half fallen panties.   I find the effect quite angry dick inducing and fallen panties/bikinis have already been released before.

post-781013-0-81586800-1489208983_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-93438400-1489208984_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-16357700-1489208986_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-42567300-1489208989_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-35960200-1489208992_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-36971600-1489208993_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-80627100-1489209046_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-32580100-1489209048_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-83781300-1489209049_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-53124900-1489209051_thumb.jpg

This bit of "special touch" is quite pleasing to the eyes :bush:

post-781013-0-54434000-1489208987_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-42552200-1489208988_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-37143400-1489208991_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-41852500-1489208990_thumb.jpg

Every girl now comes with Saafie's signature 3D BUSH :D

Items left -

- Some girls have overgrown bushes that look funny in micro bikinis.  I think I will have to wax them :bush: but it looks kind of angry dick inducing lol

- Adding weapons/wings to Mai/Nyotengu etc

- Perhaps some new colors for the swim wear.

In the mean time, check out Tantrave's awesome High Rise Micro Bikini Mod to quench your thirst :D

It look like this mod is going to have a careful check before being released, for a better angry boner dick I suppose hehe :D

I should think about a micro bikini for Asura too hum, seeing a pantie falling down is quite exciting indeed, and I agree even more by seeing a bush behind this micro bikini, it give to the angry dick a hardest moment :D

Btw, are you enjoying Zelda? I heard a lot of good feedback from the game, it look like it's a big hit!

Yeah the new Zelda is incredibly awesome and I highly recommend it despite all of its technical flaws. I am playing it on my Wii U since I'm not sold on the switch yet. Wii U version is basic just as good though.

Hopefully there will be no more delays in finishing this set lol but man the game is highly addictive :D

YAY - small boobies, at last! Tanks timmy. More please. :)

KINKY OVERALLS UPDATE

In the process of updating some of my old mods, I dug up one of  my first kinky mod which I call hooked that was made way back in the middle of 2015 where modding was quite challenging.  Stuff like this was made possible with my own homebrew tools and my Saafie's ingenuity back in the days.  

As it turned out, I made the kinky overalls for several girls at the time, and now I am going through them to update the models since a lot has changed in the modding scene since then.   I had to use pretty my own tools to do anything and the results were all pretty rough around the edges :D

With my TMC/OBJ Converter & Post Processing Tool, it is now possible to correct normal vectors (which are very important in lighting/shading) with just a few clicks.   A good example is shown here and how to easily correct wrong normal vectors.    Looking back, lots of my models had wrong shading/lighting due to incorrect normal vectors which is why I decided to spend a little time updating them whenever I have time to spare.

Please note that this series is a little bit on the hardcore side, and some of you might not be able to accept this level of kinkiness.. :bush:  Proceed at your own risk :D

ANGRY DICK WARNING

post-781013-0-43000800-1489347865_thumb.png

I have given special attention to Marie and turned her outfit into a breakable mod - I plan on doing the same to the rest of the girls if time permits :bush:    It does look quite painful though - you have been warned.

post-781013-0-32093000-1489347869_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-22706100-1489347871_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-90690100-1489347872_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-80676100-1489347874_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-79548700-1489347876_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-73127300-1489347878_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-26605400-1489347880_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-17928200-1489347882_thumb.jpg

Original 4K uncompressed screenshots can be found here http://www.mediafire.com/file/7gcrdc2denfbvzz/KinkyOverallsConceptUpdateScreenshots.zip

Any feedback and/or suggestions are welcome as always.

Other kinky concept stuff

Kinky Bondage Concept

Kinky Chain Bikini Concept

KINKY OVERALLS UPDATE

In the process of updating some of my old mods, I dug up one of  my first kinky mod which I call hooked that was made way back in the middle of 2015 where modding was quite challenging.  Stuff like this was made possible with my own homebrew tools and my Saafie's ingenuity back in the days.  

As it turned out, I made the kinky overalls for several girls at the time, and now I am going through them to update the models since a lot has changed in the modding scene since then.   I had to use pretty my own tools to do anything and the results were all pretty rough around the edges :D

With my TMC/OBJ Converter & Post Processing Tool, it is now possible to correct normal vectors (which are very important in lighting/shading) with just a few clicks.   A good example is shown here and how to easily correct wrong normal vectors.    Looking back, lots of my models had wrong shading/lighting due to incorrect normal vectors which is why I decided to spend a little time updating them whenever I have time to spare.

Please note that this series is a little bit on the hardcore side, and some of you might not be able to accept this level of kinkiness.. :bush:  Proceed at your own risk :D

ANGRY DICK WARNING

attachicon.gifKinkyOveralls_Re.png

I have given special attention to Marie and turned her outfit into a breakable mod which I plan on doing the same to the rest of the girls if time permits :bush:    It does look quite painful though - you have been warned.

attachicon.gifKinkyOveralls_updatedMarieBreakable (1).jpgattachicon.gifKinkyOveralls_updatedMarieBreakable (2).jpgattachicon.gifKinkyOveralls_updatedMarieBreakable (3).jpgattachicon.gifKinkyOveralls_updatedMarieBreakable (4).jpgattachicon.gifKinkyOveralls_updatedMarieBreakable (5).jpgattachicon.gifKinkyOveralls_updatedMarieBreakable (6).jpgattachicon.gifKinkyOveralls_updatedMarieBreakable (7).jpgattachicon.gifKinkyOveralls_updatedMarieBreakable (8).jpg

Original 4K uncompressed screenshots can be found here http://www.mediafire.com/file/7gcrdc2denfbvzz/KinkyOverallsConceptUpdateScreenshots.zip

Any feedback and/or suggestions are welcome as always.

Other kinky concept stuff

Kinky Bondage Concept

Kinky Chain Bikini Concept

Ok, this NEEDS to be a release set like yesterday, incredible work as always Timmy, wish I could upvote several times.

Also if anyplace would be accepting of the more kinky Mods I'd say here at the Lab and Undertow would be about the best on the web I know of, and far as I know people you find on either will get nose bleeds and be like "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!" like I am.

Someone proposed a slightly shifted panties to go with the top for the micro bikini, so I spent a little time today on it.

Here's the initial draft - I am going to leave it out here to gather some feedback and see which version is more angry dick inducing - half fallen or shifted panties

post-781013-0-47877300-1489458004_thumb.png

I hope there are no remaining doubts about using your tools with this new detailed tutorial you have made.

I saw you mentioned the particular case of Honoka textures, so I decided to finally create a pack with all the necessary files, especially useful in case you want to transform models from Honoka to any other characters. Because as all must know (I hope), Honoka (and therefore HLOD models) have a different UV map.
I have also adapted a special version that may be really useful in case of using vanilla (or non-nude) Honoka models, since it doesn't include nipple textures (pussy texture is present, but is irrelevant here, since is not visible on vanilla models).

As a side note, I never thought this pack would be useful for other things different from HOLD models. It's good to know that it wasn't in vain.
Btw, I know I said I'd do this the last weekend, so sorry for this delay.

PS: @all: please, read the tutorials, it just take some minutes. All the info is here.

hi :) is there another link of HLOD Pack S.E. (Character Transformer)

when i click i got

this msg : We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view.

and thank you for all great mods u done n for alll team ( loverslab ) :heart:

hi :) is there another link of HLOD Pack S.E. (Character Transformer)

when i click i got

this msg : We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view.

and thank you for all great mods u done n for alll team ( loverslab ) :heart:

You will find the HLOD related texture packs in my Saafie's Awesome HLOD compilation thread.

The S.E. pack is particularly useful when transforming vanilla models or models non-nude top so that the areola don't show under clothing articles.   You will have to use texture tool to manually swap them.  You can find a list of useful modding related tools in another post of mine here .  Texture tool is included there to allow you to swap body textures with ease.

@all,

I am finalizing the micro bikini pack - just need to apply some final touch-ups and make sure all models load in game.   I got a bit side tracked by the enormously angry dick inducing and amazingly detailed butt of 2B. :bush:  Too many new games to finish :D