[DOA5LR] Timmy's Private Stash, Tips & Tools - UPDATE(11/21/18): Kinky Overalls

• 2 weeks later...

@timmyc

i hope you have had a good vacation!

also i hope you get time when back to fix Mai in your ChristmasLingerie Good version.

Happy New Year!

Hey thanks!  Happy new year to you all as well :D

I will find time to fix that once I get some time to be able to sit down at my computer lol and find time to compile some of my other stuff for release as well

as a big new year package.  

I am still out and about, so it might take a little while longer before I can do any serious DOA5 modding, lol.

Again, thanks for your great tools and tutorials..... 

with that step, let say I want to put Kasumi's Asscalibur too other girls,, which tool should I use?

your tutorials really are complete, but I hard to understand since I never made any mod before..

Apologies if I have forgotten to respond to your question - I have been traveling quite a bit with very limited access to the internet.

If you simply want to let other girls use AssCalibur outfit, you can use my Character Transformer Tool.  Please take some time to go over my tutorials and let me know if you have any questions.  There are several smoothing modes which yield different effects, and you can make some really interesting transformation once you start experimenting with it.

Unfortunately the tool does not allow any resizing ATM

Took me a while but I figured it out! Whew! Not sure why I struggled so much. Awesome tool. 

Thanks for the support :D  I am glad my tools are still somewhat useful, lol.

Hi there TimmyC, this is the first time that I try your Character Transformer Tool, I'm not sure if someone already asked you before

anyways I have a problem with Naotora and Mai Shiranui, the pink of the nipples missing everytime that I transfer a topless outfit on their bodies. can I have an advice about it?

I used the standard and unlocked as well. same results.

Swap clothes among other characters generally is not a problem, then how can solve it? thank you so much.

684194Naotoranoniples.png

164242MaiShiranuinoniples.png

Hi there TimmyC, this is the first time that I try your Character Transformer Tool, I'm not sure if someone already asked you before

anyways I have a problem with Naotora and Mai Shiranui, the pink of the nipples missing everytime that I transfer a topless outfit on their bodies. can I have an advice about it?

I used the standard and unlocked as well. same results.

Swap clothes among other characters generally is not a problem, then how can solve it? thank you so much.

I suspect that the characters you are transforming have custom UV mapping that is different from Harry's nude models.    Could you provide more details for a step by step repro?

what do you mean with repro? and what is a custom UV mapping? sorry I'm not so familiar with these things.

anyways I used a few topless outfits and I created from them for other girls, everything allright exctept for Mai and Naotora

for example this: http://www.loverslab...lod/?hl=shibari

I don't remember which ones, but I have tried a lot.

what do you mean with repro? and what is a custom UV mapping? sorry I'm not so familiar with these things.

anyways I used a few topless outfits and I created from them for other girls, everything allright exctept for Mai and Naotora

for example this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58277-doa5lr-shibari-marie-h-lod/?hl=shibari

I don't remember which ones, but I have tried a lot.

I think that one is based on Saafie's HLOD UV layout.  Rename your TMC file to include "HLOD" somewhere in the file name and the tool should set the right texture for you.

I think that one is based on Saafie's HLOD UV layout.  Rename your TMC file to include "HLOD" somewhere in the file name and the tool should set the right texture for you.

I tried a moment ago this HITOMI_HONOKA_[NRM-HLOD].TMC , and of course same problem for the nipples.

Yes, this is SaafRats HLOD.

EDIT: I tried again 1 more time renaming it  HITOMI HLOD.TMC , and again same issue.

I think you should open a new thread, this is only for Timmy Tools. Someone will help you for sure.

Yeah... but I think it's just a little help. It's not a very big problem or help to start a new thread, like  what should I edit or remove to make the destroyed outfits visible in character select. :)

@TimmyC : I'm not sure that my process is correct but I overwrited MAI_HLOD.dds and NAOTORA_HLOD.dds from

[DOA5LR]_(custom nipple textures by Galhound)_HLOD_(SaafRats) >>>>> in your CharacterTransformerTool (Textures Folder) and now nipples issue is disappeared.

Let me know please how do you think about it.

@TimmyC : I'm not sure that my process is correct but I overwrited MAI_HLOD.dds and NAOTORA_HLOD.dds from

[DOA5LR]_(custom nipple textures by Galhound)_HLOD_(SaafRats) >>>>> in your CharacterTransformerTool (Textures Folder) and now nipples issue is disappeared.

There may be a bug in my tool.   I will have to spend some time to look into it.  Thanks for letting me know.   The tool should already include all textures for HLOD types as well and should not require this manual step.

How can I make the outfits already destroyed everytime I change the details? I want it to be already destroyed in the Character Select Screen. xD

It's easy to do this by using the --C file editor which you can find here https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9zi2gt8dyllaj/doa5mod#1g6ojkbylxosi

Edit the ---C file included in my destructible outfits to uncheck all checkboxes and save.  They will appear destroyed from the beginning.   To undo the change just check them all again.

There may be a bug in my tool.   I will have to spend some time to look into it.  Thanks for letting me know.   The tool should already include all textures for HLOD types as well and should not require this manual step.

How can I make the outfits already destroyed everytime I change the details? I want it to be already destroyed in the Character Select Screen. xD

It's easy to do this by using the --C file editor which you can find here https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9zi2gt8dyllaj/doa5mod#1g6ojkbylxosi

Edit the ---C file included in my destructible outfits to uncheck all checkboxes and save.  They will appear destroyed from the beginning.   To undo the change just check them all again.

Thank you, but it was already solved. Your mods are really sick (GREAT) btw! :D

@timmyc

i hope you have had a good vacation!

also i hope you get time when back to fix Mai in your ChristmasLingerie Good version.

Happy New Year!

Hey thanks!  Happy new year to you all as well :D

I will find time to fix that once I get some time to be able to sit down at my computer lol and find time to compile some of my other stuff for release as well

as a big new year package.  

I am still out and about, so it might take a little while longer before I can do any serious DOA5 modding, lol.

i also noticed another small issue with the Helena Christmas Lingerie mod. during the costume select screen, Helena's right breast has bad clipping.

i hope you can fix both these mods for us.

thanks again for all you have done!!!

i also noticed another small issue with the Helena Christmas Lingerie mod. during the costume select screen, Helena's right breast has bad clipping.

i hope you can fix both these mods for us.

thanks again for all you have done!!!

Hey thanks for the report.  I will be sure to take some time to look into it once I get some free time along with the Mai p1 issue.. I promise lol

(From that link: "Credit for texture: I used texture from sddklex (from 3dm) for the nude body which has the "openable" private zone texture for when her legs are spread. I think the effect is quite amusing :) and is a sight to behold when she kicks high.. :blush:")

timmyc, that sddklex texture is ridiculous.  I wouldn't even have thought to pay attention to that detail if it wasn't for your note.  Are there any other nude bodies that have this feature?  What mods (if any others) have you released with this kind of nude body?

I'm trying to get through 3DM based on your link, but between Google translate and other challenges, I'm not finding much on my own. ^_^;

(Edit:  I was able to find the 全女独有皮肤.7z download over at 3DM with skins for many (but not all) of the characters.  Awesome pack, with hair/no hair and nude/stocking option.  What I'd love to do is find mods that are built on that body, how many are out there?)

(From that link: "Credit for texture: I used texture from sddklex (from 3dm) for the nude body which has the "openable" private zone texture for when her legs are spread. I think the effect is quite amusing :) and is a sight to behold when she kicks high.. :blush:")

timmyc, that sddklex texture is ridiculous.  I wouldn't even have thought to pay attention to that detail if it wasn't for your note.  Are there any other nude bodies that have this feature?  What mods (if any others) have you released with this kind of nude body?

I'm trying to get through 3DM based on your link, but between Google translate and other challenges, I'm not finding much on my own. ^_^;

(Edit:  I was able to find the 全女独有皮肤.7z download over at 3DM with skins for many (but not all) of the characters.  Awesome pack, with hair/no hair and nude/stocking option.  What I'd love to do is find mods that are built on that body, how many are out there?)

I'm glad you like that extra little touch.  Not sure how many mods out there use these textures but it's pretty cool stuff.  You can swap them yourself though with texture tool.  I have links and tutorials on my main thread.  Let me know if you have trouble accessing them.

I have thinking about releasing the other variant of the Xmas Lingerie pack, or some of the old Leifang stuff.   I am still hesitant to start messing with DOA5 modding for the fear of being drawn into it again, lol.

Let me know what you would like to see if you have time to browse through my huge category of unreleased stuff in this thread.

I have thinking about releasing the other variant of the Xmas Lingerie pack, or some of the old Leifang stuff.   I am still hesitant to start messing with DOA5 modding for the fear of being drawn into it again, lol.

Let me know what you would like to see if you have time to browse through my huge category of unreleased stuff in this thread.

And this is my timmy, being free from the curse! :D

Man, hesitate not... follow your dick, and release the stuff you want to release, in small doses you'll avoid any danger lol

I am still hesitant to start messing with DOA5 modding for the fear of being drawn into it again, lol.

Timmy don't be shy! Do you need a ride?   jump aboard!   LOL

14chc8k.jpg