[DOA5LR] Timmy's Private Stash, Tips & Tools - UPDATE(11/21/18): Kinky Overalls

Here are some snippets of what I've been doing in my dungeon limited spare time

attachicon.gifmai_hanging.pngattachicon.gifmai_stockade.pngattachicon.gifmai_woodenhorse.pngattachicon.gifmarie_rose_01.png

I never thought about this possibility... but seems like the freaking doa curse can be finally broken! lol

(damn you TB, I'll need even more tissues now! D:)

Yeah, it super awesome and I am trying to get the hang of the import process if I have time to get to it, lol!    If all goes well we may finally be free of DOA Curse :D   I am sure the MoP will figure it out in no time :bush:

I'm sad to see JannLee isn't used on your screenshots, neither GenFu :'(

The render with Marie Rose is really nice, seem familiar to Sexy Beach, almost sure it's actually an Illusion game but from my latest play on them I didn't know a model import could be possible.

Yeah, some people have been doing model imports and it seems to open the door up to a lot of possibilities that DOA5 can't offer.  Although DOA5 still has superior graphics quality, so it's not completely dead to me, at least not yet, lol :bush:

Mediafire links are dead bro

I put a note at the top of my first post in this thread, try the following:

Please note that if clicking on the download links, it says that "File Blocked for Violation," please try copying and pasting the link directly into the browser.  Head here for more info.

Mediafire links are dead bro

I put a note at the top of my first post in this thread, try the following:

Please note that if clicking on the download links, it says that "File Blocked for Violation," please try copying and pasting the link directly into the browser.  Head here for more info.

really sorry. i didn't notice it

Here is the Panda hoodie you mentioned. Obviously the thumbs up given did not read this post's last three paragraphs.

Oh that, yeah I remember now!   It didn't seem to gather much support, so it's on the back burner lol.   You seem to be one of the few people who are actually interested in Leifang stuff.  Hopefully this time with Kasumi there will be more responses :D

Aww no love for Leifang?

Apologies for the lack of update as of late, I've taken an interest in something other than DOA5 :bush:

attachicon.gifmai_hanging.pngattachicon.gifmai_stockade.pngattachicon.gifmai_woodenhorse.pngattachicon.gifmarie_rose_01.png

Thanks to all that have voted.   It seems like the naughty one is winning here and the good one is winning on the other forums, this is going to be a tough one, lol.   I may just tally all the votes up and see which one comes out on top :D

Honeyselect!

Apologies for the lack of update as of late, I've taken an interest in something other than DOA5 :bush:

Thanks to all that have voted.   It seems like the naughty one is winning here and the good one is winning on the other forums, this is going to be a tough one, lol.   I may just tally all the votes up and see which one comes out on top :D

Any chance you can share Mai and Marie's png data?

Check out roy12's work.  He did some awesome job.

AMAZING as usual!!

thank you once again for sharing your mods!!

Merry XMAS! :)

Thanks, merry Xmas to you too :D

I've received reports that Xmas Lingerie Mai doesn't appear to load.   When I tested her I had her on P2 side which appears to work fine, but for some reason having her on P1 side causes infinite loading.  I'm gonna have to look into this.  For the time being, try using her as P2.

@timmyc

I really love your mods :D  ....

But I want to learn how to mod by myself,, I just installed DOA5LR version 1.08A few days ago,, what tools should I use to mod from :

1. Take an available costume from any DLC installed
  2. Delete some part (cup or crotch part) and put nipples + pussy
  3. Replace that to existing slot

Thanks in advance  :shy:

will Transformer tool support DOAHDM, just my curious

Currently it seems to work if you just transform between HDM models - like if you drop an HDM model into it and transform it to a different character, it seems to just work, but I doubt that is of much interest since all nude bodies are provided.   Due to the vast differences in UV layout and the breast/ass vertex count compared to "official" tecmo models, the work required would be substantial.  

@timmyc

But I want to learn how to mod by myself,, I just installed DOA5LR version 1.08A few days ago,, what tools should I use to mod from :

Thanks for the support -

As for tools, you can check out my post here.     You can play with them and see what you can do with them.  You will be able to do most of what you described with a combination of tools such as Noesis to view the models and identify parts, TMC tool suite to delete/insert parts and my converter and transformer to allow you to easily put parts from another girl to the girl of your choice, and so on and so forth.

will Transformer tool support DOAHDM, just my curious

Currently it seems to work if you just transform between HDM models - like if you drop an HDM model into it and transform it to a different character, it seems to just work, but I doubt that is of much interest since all nude bodies are provided.   Due to the vast differences in UV layout and the breast/ass vertex count compared to "official" tecmo models, the work required would be substantial.  

@timmyc

Thanks for the support -

As for tools, you can check out my post here.     You can play with them and see what you can do with them.  You will be able to do most of what you described with a combination of tools such as Noesis to view the models and identify parts, TMC tool suite to delete/insert parts and my converter and transformer to allow you to easily put parts from another girl to the girl of your choice, and so on and so forth.

Again, thanks for your great tools and tutorials..... 

with that step, let say I want to put Kasumi's Asscalibur too other girls,, which tool should I use?

your tutorials really are complete, but I hard to understand since I never made any mod before..

Check out roy12's work.  He did some awesome job.

AMAZING as usual!!

thank you once again for sharing your mods!!

Merry XMAS! :)

I've received reports that Xmas Lingerie Mai doesn't appear to load.   When I tested her I had her on P2 side which appears to work fine, but for some reason having her on P1 side causes infinite loading.  I'm gonna have to look into this.  For the time being, try using her as P2.

:heart:  Thanks!

So here's the "unlocked" version of Timmy Transformer that lets you go up to 300 without forcing you into adaptive mode.  

attachicon.giftimmy_transformer_v0_3_4_unlocked_00.png

Be ware of *potentially* extreme deformation, lol.   I tested briefly with Leifang (mai cos001) - aside from some neck issues with the model now being "larger" than Leifang's body frame, it seems to play fine.  It does give Leifang the more voluptuous shape that Mai has, so that is a good bonus I think :D

attachicon.gifleifgan_30SF_VS_300SF.png

As shown in the shot above, the difference between Leifang SF30(left) and SF300(right) can be quite dramatic and with such high SF, it allows Leifang to "inherit" Mai's voluptuous shape :bush:

More difference can be seen on Marie transformations:

Going from Mai to Marie SF30(left) vs SF300(right)

attachicon.gifmarie_SF30_vs_sf300.png

Download here Character Transformer Tool

Can your OptimusPrime Tool sizeable??

post-1544250-0-23828800-1481635440_thumb.png

Can your OptimusPrime Tool sizeable??

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Sorry it was made in a way that you can size it, but controls won't resize.  You are kind of stuck with it now :D

I don't think I saw a download link for this costume in this forum.  Is it hiding somewhere else?

The assets are all in the game already - you just need to extract the RTM dudes, replace Jann Lee's 04 costume(or 03, I forgot) and replace Leifang's story mode costume (the one with shirt and skirt) with your nude/modded outfit of choice and watch the story mode movie and fap away :D

i hope you can get the P1 Mai mod fixed. thanks again timmyc!

Error while open .obj file with Blender Tool.... any help??

what kind of error are you getting?

Nevermind, already solved  :D

But I get error while converting obj to tmc

[ERROR] Error encountered - cause: OBJ and TMC mesh group vertex numbers mismatch.

Nevermind, already solved  :D

But I get error while converting obj to tmc

[ERROR] Error encountered - cause: OBJ and TMC mesh group vertex numbers mismatch.

You have to make sure you use the same settings as pictured in the screenshots in the tool's folder and please take some time to go over my tutorial here and let me know if you have any questions.