[DOA5LR] Timmy's Private Stash, Tips & Tools - UPDATE(11/21/18): Kinky Overalls

Also, I'd love to add the 3D bush from the [bUSH] variants of the HLOD bodies - but whenever I try to use those I get the "vertex counts don't match" error.  Is there any way to insert bush into a costume using this tool?

Thanks for the awesome tool, timmyc!

As for bush insertion, it is a relative simple process since you can extract the mesh and insert it into a different TMC.  If the positions don't match, you can simply use my converter to edit the bush mesh so that it fits.  You don't have to mess with more complicated things such as weight/bone etc.

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you have any more questions.

Oh, and as for getting the Saafrats' HLOD bush onto the HDM models, I managed to do that fairly easily with the TCM Object Tool and TCM Texture Tool - but, as you mention, the bush is kind of floating off the model's abdomen a little.  Post is here: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45864-doahdm-beach-paradise-50-5617-harry-palmer-osiri-drifter-fallingcat/page-158?do=findComment&comment=1914467

I figured I'd have to export the whole TCM as a single tmcmesh and import it into Blender, move the bush and re-export it as a tmcmesh?  But I'm not sure if that will make it all one mesh or preserve the separate objects with them having their own materials, etc.

Is there a simpler way to move the bush that you know of?  How do I do that with your converter?

EDIT: Oh, I see, not the TMC Character Transformer Tool, another tool of yours - the "TMC/OBJ Converter & Post Processing Tool"!  Downloading it now... :)

Thanks again!

Okay, so instead of using the TMC/OBJ Converter, it seemed more direct to use the TMC Importer plugin in Blender to import my new RACHEL_NUDE_BUSH.TMC and moved the bush a little closer.  But there's no TMC Exporter plugin for Blender?  I can export a tmcmesh for the bush, but then what?  How do I replace the bush mesh in the TMC with the new, fixed one?  I tried using TMC Polygon Tool and TMC Polygon Insert Tool, but neither of them gave me the option to swap or both delete and add tmcmeshes?

Is it better to just use the TMC/OBJ Converter?  Or is there some way to finish this process using my current workflow?

Thanks again!

Okay, so instead of using the TMC/OBJ Converter, it seemed more direct to use the TMC Importer plugin in Blender to import my new RACHEL_NUDE_BUSH.TMC and moved the bush a little closer.  But there's no TMC Exporter plugin for Blender?  I can export a tmcmesh for the bush, but then what?  How do I replace the bush mesh in the TMC with the new, fixed one?  I tried using TMC Polygon Tool and TMC Polygon Insert Tool, but neither of them gave me the option to swap or both delete and add tmcmeshes?

Is it better to just use the TMC/OBJ Converter?  Or is there some way to finish this process using my current workflow?

Thanks again!

Basically what the converter does is allow simple import/export of OBJ/TMC for ease of editing in your software of choice.   It also lets you correct some issues that can happen after a model has been edited in blender such as normal vector corruption etc.   It should be fairly straight forward and lets you export your edit back into TMC format with relative ease.  

It is much more than just an editing tool though.  You might run into issues with seams after models are edited in Blender for instance, and my converter's recopmute normal vector + seam smoothing can easily help you correct your model with just a few clicks.  

I think what you want to do in your case is to export the TMC model with bush using my converter to OBJ format.  Edit the bush mesh so that it is in the correct position -> export the whole OBJ back into TMC and then you can extract the bush mesh using Polygon tool for future use on your models.   In the future you can simply inject your TMC Mesh of bush object without having to go through all this hassle.

One small problem, though - in this case it seems like Rachel's shoulders are getting higher?  But her head is still in the same place.  As a result, her neck is getting shorter and shorter to the point of almost disappearing in the last one.  I don't think her neck is just getting thicker - it appears to be getting shorter to the point where her head is almost directly on her shoulders.

@timmyc - any idea why that is and how I avoid it?

Also, I'd love to add the 3D bush from the [bUSH] variants of the HLOD bodies - but whenever I try to use those I get the "vertex counts don't match" error.  Is there any way to insert bush into a costume using this tool?

Thanks for the awesome tool, timmyc!

Hey I am glad you found my tools useful :D

You have discovered the hidden benefit (and drawback) of my transformer's fast approximation method :D  As you have discovered, the more times you repeat the same process (or transform using a very high smoothness factor in regular smoothing mode), the character gets bigger and eventually you will notice some issues with the neck area.   It is an unfortunate side effect of my algorithm but it allows some interesting transformation.   For example, you can transform a girl to Marie with very high smoothness and Marie will get an instant cupsize boost.  

If you are interested in larger breasts, Holden has a set of HDM reference models which are compatible with this tool.  All you need to do is download the full pack of beach paradise and within the full download, there should be a folder called something like modder support which should contain reference models for transformer.   Drop the TMCs inside my tool's "UserDefined" folders and you will be able to transform say Kasumi to UD_Kasumi_HDM which will grant her instant cup size boost similar to HDM bodies.

As for bush insertion, it is a relative simple process since you can extract the mesh and insert it into a different TMC.  If the positions don't match, you can simply use my converter to edit the bush mesh so that it fits.  You don't have to mess with more complicated things such as weight/bone etc.

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you have any more questions.

hey there, about the link you posted, i went to download the thing and it said error no file to download, can be put back with a different link ?

• 2 weeks later...

KOKORO YUKATA (JAPANESE BATHING ROBE) BREAKABLE RELEASE

Hi all,

After taking a short break, I decided to pick up the slack and release the breakable yukata for Kokoro.  Personally, I think she looks extremely sexy in this outfit, and it is a perfect fit for summer :D  Better late than never eh?  I hope there is still some interest in this stuff with *cough* effective fapping aid such as Honey Select being easily available and all.

As usual, I've added the breakable effect so that the robe slides off her shoulder in heated battles and I find the effect extremely angry dick inducing. :bush:

Without further ado, here are some screenies!

post-781013-0-30270000-1497573753_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-43239100-1497573756_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-98361000-1497573758_thumb.jpg

post-781013-0-31685200-1497573763_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-98939500-1497573764_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-75169800-1497573767_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-29117300-1497573770_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-89881300-1497573774_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-97664700-1497573772_thumb.jpg

This is totally compatible with my Character Transformer Tool and I've included my test with Marie in the pack for your enjoyment.  Please try the tool out and transform the costume to use on your fav gal.   A few things to note, though, is that if you want to put this costume on Naotora, she won't have her mole unless you follow my tutorial in the tool post.   Let me know if you have any issues :D

Marie Transformer Tool test - transformed with default setting of 30 Smoothness and Hybrid smoothing mode.

post-781013-0-57271000-1497573795_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-23490200-1497573798_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-20792400-1497573800_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-76970000-1497573802_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-73759000-1497573804_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-87591000-1497573806_thumb.jpg

Features:

+ Special angry dick inducing breakable effect

Known issues:

+ Sometimes the robe can look a bit unnatural in certain situations (too much stretching)

+ Very slight clipping can sometimes be observed

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b4w3g7n8651pbw0/KokoroDLCU045_yukata_breakable.zip

Installation:
Unzip and drop the content into your AUTOLINK folder.  The outfit can be found under Kokoro's yukata DLC (#55).  Marie's yukata is under the root directory, so it is accessible in any costume choices.  Please note that if you do not have Kokoro's yukata DLC, you can always move the files to the root directory or some other folder for it to show up in the game.

Tip:

+ Remove --C file for broken state only

Happy Fapping!  All feedback is welcome

Not sure what got into me today, but after checking out the latest DLC and finding Nyotengu's outfit making zero sense, I took it upon myself to correct the issue.

I've made it so that the feather thingie falls off in intense battles so that it makes better sense :bush:

post-781013-0-85345100-1497574364_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-24317900-1497574367_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-82208400-1497574368_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-88415600-1497574370_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-42960600-1497574372_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-47290500-1497574374_thumb.jpg

As usual, it's a breakable outfit and the feather thingie gets left behind for enhanced angry dick inducing effect.

Lola's post on the new DLC issues  piqued my interest and I started playing with various models and noticed very obvious flaws in them.  Most notably the joint between thighs/hips have clear lines across and various normal/tangent vector problems.

WARNING SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

Well, worry not, some of them problems can be fixed easily with My awesome post processing converter tool!  In case you don't remember what it does (since so few people actually know and/or use it :D) here is a little refresher:  It can help with correcting normal vector (that affects lighting on the model) and tangent vectors (which is what the "Blue" texture relies on to create shading) and allows import/export of OBJ models for simple editing etc.

I tried running some of the problematic models through the tool  using the following settings:

post-781013-0-32787200-1497633164_thumb.png

You can either leave the "TMC Mesh Group" at "All Groups(Single OBJ)" which allows the tool to process the entire TMC, or you can just choose the part you want fixed if you prefer.  My tool post has a bit more in-depth tutorials if you have any questions, feel free to ask :D

The result is quite good.

post-781013-0-97596000-1497633167_thumb.pngT

The messed up tangent is fixed.  Some difference can be observed in-game:

post-781013-0-17605600-1497633734_thumb.png

Her shoulder appears more "3D" and natural after the post processing fix :D

A few character's belly area will appear "Rounder" and more "3D" with the post processing fix as well as shown below:

post-781013-0-10582100-1497633173_thumb.png

It's easy to fix a few issues with the tool and if you are editing models and somehow the normal vectors get messed up (like if you see a lot of seams), this can come in handy :D   Let me know if you have any issues or questions.

With that it just confirm that Tecmo still don't use your tool Timmy lol :lol:

Fortunately your tool can fix almost every problems but I'm still traumatized with Honoka model <_<

I tried to understand why Tecmo made so many mistake on this DLC and I don't see a lot of option; beside they didn't tested their own stuff, I can guess some costume wasn't intended to be as short as we get that could explain why the seam are on the hips, as if they prepared the body for another costume and finally used them for this pack, filling the empty hole by jointing vertices with extra meshes.

And for Honoka with her multiple vertices jointed on neck, for simple console users they will maybe not see it because these wrong jointed vertices are actually hidden behind the costume, at least it's still visible anyway if you check the neck of Honoka, you can already notice a dark spot even without zooming in selection screen, and when you zoom you can clearly see the problem it's not so hidden under the bikini as they though.

The one in the back is hidden by the bikini but still visible from side, and if you remove this part in Blender (or whatever LR Studio ect..) well.. Prepare to have nightmares! Lol.

I stopped to check after saw all these mistake.

I hope they won't use these body for the next DLC, plus the next one is supposed be a contest so I really hope they will be more careful this time..

At least, my infos gave you an opportunity to bump your thread! :D

With that it just confirm that Tecmo still don't use your tool Timmy lol :lol:

Fortunately your tool can fix almost every problems but I'm still traumatized with Honoka model <_<

I tried to understand why Tecmo made so many mistake on this DLC and I don't see a lot of option; beside they didn't tested their own stuff, I can guess some costume wasn't intended to be as short as we get that could explain why the seam are on the hips, as if they prepared the body for another costume and finally used them for this pack, filling the empty hole by jointing vertices with extra meshes.

And for Honoka with her multiple vertices jointed on neck, for simple console users they will maybe not see it because these wrong jointed vertices are actually hidden behind the costume, at least it's still visible anyway if you check the neck of Honoka, you can already notice a dark spot even without zooming in selection screen, and when you zoom you can clearly see the problem it's not so hidden under the bikini as they though.

The one in the back is hidden by the bikini but still visible from side, and if you remove this part in Blender (or whatever LR Studio ect..) well.. Prepare to have nightmares! Lol.

I stopped to check after saw all these mistake.

I hope they won't use these body for the next DLC, plus the next one is supposed be a contest so I really hope they will be more careful this time..

At least, my infos gave you an opportunity to bump your thread! :D

Yeah, Honoka's model is really messed up.   There is a hole on her neck, lol!   I think its pretty obvious even from a distance.

Tecmo probably thinks most of these issues are hard to spot in fast paced combat, but this pack is really full of glaring issues.

KOKORO YUKATA (JAPANESE BATHING ROBE) BREAKABLE RELEASE

Happy Fapping!  All feedback is welcome

Not sure what got into me today, but after checking out the latest DLC and finding Nyotengu's outfit making zero sense, I took it upon myself to correct the issue.

Marvelous work Timmy. I enjoyed in every single picture.

can you release this mod plz

@Wish Upon a Star yes this mod is too hot.

me too, can you release this mod plz

I am glad this age old mod is still gathering interest :D  Unfortunately, this was a rather crude attempt when I put it together, I believe, back in mid 2015.  I am going to risk sounding like a broken record but it requires quite a lot of fixes and I was actually in the process of doing so before I took a break a few months back.  I think I will look into resuming the restoration work.

i like this mod, thx :)

I am glad you like it :D

• 3 weeks later...

I've made it so that the feather thingie falls off in intense battles so that it makes better sense :bush:

attachicon.gifNyotengu_DLCU051_breakable (1).jpgattachicon.gifNyotengu_DLCU051_breakable (2).jpgattachicon.gifNyotengu_DLCU051_breakable (3).jpgattachicon.gifNyotengu_DLCU051_breakable (4).jpgattachicon.gifNyotengu_DLCU051_breakable (5).jpgattachicon.gifNyotengu_DLCU051_breakable (6).jpg

As usual, it's a breakable outfit and the feather thingie gets left behind for enhanced angry dick inducing effect.

I think I will pick this one up to release next.  It is basically done except one minor issue where Nyotengu suffers from complete hair-loss if hair style A and D are chosen under her 51st outfit, lol.

Up next: I will probably find some time to sit down and really get back to cleaning up the chain bikini series :D  but I cannot make any promises.

post-78626-0-15823400-1499438207_thumb.png

post-78626-0-01353800-1499438238_thumb.png

Hello, I used your transformer a lot and very satisfied of its results. but I have some issues which can be seen screenshots above.

To be precise, when I use your transformer on some of Mila's costume(this and http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=10012256&t=30034724 ← this mod as I checked) to Helena, it makes some kind of breast distortion(It's nothing but small distortion, but I can see that and it irritates me..). I tried adjusting smoothness, unchecking automatic bone transfer but nothing worked.

Can you give me some advise to fix this problem? TT

Thank you in advance.

Hello, I used your transformer a lot and very satisfied of its results. but I have some issues which can be seen screenshots above.

To be precise, when I use your transformer on some of Mila's costume(this and http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=10012256&t=30034724 ← this mod as I checked) to Helena, it makes some kind of breast distortion(It's nothing but small distortion, but I can see that and it irritates me..). I tried adjusting smoothness, unchecking automatic bone transfer but nothing worked.

Thank you in advance.

Hey,  thanks for the support and bug report.  I am glad that you found the tool useful :D

I dug around a little bit and was able to reproduce the problem you are seeing with the breast deformation.  So far, it seems to be isolated to a few outfits and I suspect it is due to the way weights are assigned in some of the earlier DLC outfits for Mila (or some other girls might have this problem too).

I checked the transformation result and they seem good to me aside from some anomalies on the underboob region which can be attributed to some minor flaws in the Helena Reference file - I am thinking about doing a total remake of all the reference files so that they are faithful to the "official body shape" if time permits.

Transformation results - boobs seem perfectly round

post-781013-0-03334300-1499451407_thumb.png

I think its the weight assignment of these vertices that cause the problem for this particular outfit:

post-781013-0-75748600-1499451411_thumb.png

Some of her official outfits have slight deformation as well - gravity is both a blessing and a curse!  :bush: This issue isn't exclusive to Helena, transforming the same outfit to Kasumi and viewing her defeat animation reveal the same problem.

post-781013-0-55551200-1499451415_thumb.png

I checked some other outfit transformation and they seem fine -

Kokoro DLC 010 & Mila's cowboy to Helena

post-781013-0-57940400-1499451425_thumb.png

Hitomi skimpy bikini to Helena appears fine as well:

post-781013-0-42568100-1499452395_thumb.jpg

To fix this kind of problem you could try to copy the breast weights from other Helena outfits, but I think it might be too much trouble for a few isolated cases.

V FOR VOLUPTUOUSNESS - MICRO SLINGSHOT BIKINI BREAKABLE PREVIEW

Hi all,

I went through a lot of outfits today to try and address the issues above.  In the process, I discovered a very angry dick inducing outfit that I think is a good base material for some creative breakable update.   This might have been done before, but I am adding my own twists to it.

I decided to modify Lisa's V-shape swimsuit to make it even smaller, add visible nip poke and of course some new way to break the outfit for a humiliating yet satisfying effect :D  Some more kinks to iron out, but I figured I'd post some previews here and gather feedback first.

Without further ado, here are the screenies!

I paid special attention to *cough* arguably the most important bits

post-781013-0-57839000-1499471478_thumb.jpg

Of course the outfit breaks away - I tried a new way to break it this time and I hope you guys like it :D

post-781013-0-46945300-1499471480_thumb.jpg

As a hidden surprise, some girls with overgrown bush will be showing their bush :bush: here's an example:

post-781013-0-28794600-1499471482_thumb.jpg

Looks good on other girls too!  This v shape bikini is too angry dick inducing

post-781013-0-46776400-1499471483_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-59986600-1499471484_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-65650600-1499471485_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-69339600-1499471486_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-23140200-1499471488_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-62391200-1499471489_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-09676800-1499471491_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-84138000-1499471641_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-40532900-1499471643_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-92690500-1499471644_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-28523400-1499471646_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-82952700-1499471647_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-47903800-1499471649_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-78365700-1499471650_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-23950200-1499471652_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-42099600-1499471654_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-40374300-1499471656_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-39472600-1499471668_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-02687900-1499471670_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-70121200-1499471671_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-68965200-1499471673_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-43328900-1499471675_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-56470200-1499471677_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-75832200-1499471678_thumb.jpg

Trying a new way to break outfit - any feedback is welcome :D

Thank you in advance.

Hey,  thanks for the support and bug report.  I am glad that you found the tool useful :D

I dug around a little bit and was able to reproduce the problem you are seeing with the breast deformation.  So far, it seems to be isolated to a few outfits and I suspect it is due to the way weights are assigned in some of the earlier DLC outfits for Mila (or some other girls might have this problem too).

I checked the transformation result and they seem good to me aside from some anomalies on the underboob region which can be attributed to some minor flaws in the Helena Reference file - I am thinking about doing a total remake of all the reference files so that they are faithful to the "official body shape" if time permits.

Transformation results - boobs seem perfectly round

attachicon.giftimmy_xformer_helena_test_00.png

I think its the weight assignment of these vertices that cause the problem for this particular outfit:

attachicon.giftimmy_xformer_helena_test_01.png

Some of her official outfits have slight deformation as well - gravity is both a blessing and a curse!  :bush: This issue isn't exclusive to Helena, transforming the same outfit to Kasumi and viewing her defeat animation reveal the same problem.

attachicon.giftimmy_xformer_helena_test_03.png

I checked some other outfit transformation and they seem fine -

Kokoro DLC 010 & Mila's cowboy to Helena

attachicon.giftimmy_xformer_helena_test_06.png

Hitomi skimpy bikini to Helena appears fine as well:

attachicon.gif2017-07-07 11-29-20--892.jpg

To fix this kind of problem you could try to copy the breast weights from other Helena outfits, but I think it might be too much trouble for a few isolated cases.

Thank you for a quick response. I thought a answer might take little bit of more time.

So.. about copying breast weight, I don't know exactly what you mean(I'm newbie for modding :( ). Perhaps it means I need to use some other tools like blender or like that?