Screenshot Discussion Thread

GrimReaper

replies and comments

Hope we keep you. Also hope this thread doesn't become quite as dramatic.

Thanks.   I'm just going to ignore the "like" button in this thread. lol

I believe this thread will last.

What hair looks best? What would you change as well?

pMWbj3B.png

3 looks best IMO.

Up for criticisms.

TESV_2015_08_09_10_16_32_48.jpg

@Reek: I'm curious, how did you achieve those effects?

Not a fan of her pubic hair or her harstyle, but I do love the shot.

I was just messing around in the ENB GUI for ages until I found something "artsy".

Okay i post this one here, i know the outfit don't fit the screen, but here's the difference i have between the "screenshot.bmp" and the "TESV....bmp" (converted to jpg)

"screenshot.bmp"595480TESVexeDX920150813194508.jpg

"TESV....bmp"

595480TESVexeDX920150813194508.jpg

Not easy to see without a a slideshow thing.

snsd: nice one, i'm not in the "flashy" red eyes, but that's your taste, ok. For the criticism, i think you could have a better background (interior, or climb the hill/mountain...).

Sadistic: nice shot, Nao looks beautyfull in this background. Maybe (like GrimReaper said) you can work a bit on the chin (and the eyes) if you want a human morph for your char.

Reek (Yngol): I always appreciate your work, i just find the upper lips of your char a bit "strange" .

Here's my comments/criticism/opinion (my english is....Humhum not very good, i wish you read me in the "good" way ;)).

Oh and if you want an easy way to put expressions on your pc try the "facial expression project" from undivide here (sometimes it's a bit bugy with sexlab expressions enabled :P):

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60261/?

iNeNfIF.png

1st one for sure, i tryed the third....the second, not my cup of tea

Lots of hairs (from ks and sg) with some poses have some clipping, so i choose short hairs, ponytails...every hair that don't mess with the cheeks and the boobs,  (we need more ks/sg hdt hairs it's awesome :P) Hum and the eye colour is a bit flashy (for me) your pc looks awesome ;)

1st one for sure, i tryed the third....the second, not my cup of tea

Lots of hairs (from ks and sg) with some poses have some clipping, so i choose short hairs, ponytails...every hair that don't mess with the cheeks and the boobs,  (we need more ks/sg hdt hairs it's awesome :P)

and more short hair styles, even with 700+ hair styles in my game, there are only maybe 20-30 short ones, and not all of them look good

Well I hope this thread lasts. Great work so far everyone.

:)

Awesome effects, but that upper lip needs some sculpting.  

iNeNfIF.png

The first is my favorite.  

Up for criticisms.

TESV_2015_08_09_10_16_32_48.jpg

@Reek: I'm curious, how did you achieve those effects?

@datjellyman: 1st is the best

I like the shot and she looks great.  I would maybe sculpt the nose and upper lip a bit but only to suit my tastes.  

@ettorg: you've done a great job with that character, and she's always inspiring. I don't have anything I'd change about her.

Thank you, i change the hairs sometimes (and the body, i use uunp), funny how it modify the look of the char, there's a few things on the head morph i tryed  (not """"perfect"""" around the nose, you can't see it in my screens i guess.

If someone has a tip for the eye shadow problem (with an enb),  :)

Well I hope this thread lasts. Great work so far everyone.

:)

Awesome effects, but that upper lip needs some sculpting.  

Or less sculpting ;)

This thread is a very good idea.

ettorg: I like very much your pic; the movement in it is very pleasant, and I like the way her skin contrasts with the blue background. I also like her expression and the way she looks to the camera.

Antrox: Your character is very interesting, I like the way colours mix in her face and armor. That said, those colours are not very favored by Riften's landscape; particularily the fist one, with all of that light reflecting in the water and overexposing the right side of your pic. Maybe you could try Winterhold, Windhelm, Morthal, Dawnstar or some ruins for outdoor pictures, or maybe even Raven Rock.

Something I would really like from everyone's characters is some facial expression, this can be achieved with mfg command. I won't upload any pics right now because I don't have any at hand and I have to go to work, but later I will.

Antrox: Your character is very interesting, I like the way colours mix in her face and armor. That said, those colours are not very favored by Riften's landscape; particularily the fist one, with all of that light reflecting in the water and overexposing the right side of your pic. Maybe you could try Winterhold, Windhelm, Morthal, Dawnstar or some ruins for outdoor pictures, or maybe even Raven Rock.

I was hoping SnapDragons ENB super DoF would blur the shit out of the background XD. Thanks though. I do sometimes take shots in darker places, the light was supposed to bring out some of her colors. She looks terrifying if shes up in the snow with fog at night...

Okay i post this one here, i know the outfit don't fit the screen, but here's the difference i have between the "screenshot.bmp" and the "TESV....bmp" (converted to jpg)

"screenshot.bmp"595480TESVexeDX920150813194508.jpg

"TESV....bmp"

595480TESVexeDX920150813194508.jpg

Not easy to see without a a slideshow thing.

snsd: nice one, i'm not in the "flashy" red eyes, but that's your taste, ok. For the criticism, i think you could have a better background (interior, or climb the hill/mountain...).

Sadistic: nice shot, Nao looks beautyfull in this background. Maybe (like GrimReaper said) you can work a bit on the chin (and the eyes) if you want a human morph for your char.

Reek (Yngol): I always appreciate your work, i just find the upper lips of your char a bit "strange" .

Here's my comments/criticism/opinion (my english is....Humhum not very good, i wish you read me in the "good" way ;)).

Oh and if you want an easy way to put expressions on your pc try the "facial expression project" from undivide here (sometimes it's a bit bugy with sexlab expressions enabled :P):

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60261/?

Great shot always love your character you make(less boobs but thats me ;) ) but brows seems not right choice, somehow wrong color and seems they should be more sharper and black colored?

I guess Ill bite. But all ive got for this is some older/already posted screens :P

Makela :)

sf2hKyt.jpg

A8XzGUS.jpg

Q4IRRo2.jpg

xlqOIfZ.jpg

6sneYYU.jpg

i7TYI2y.jpg

unCPNIM.jpg

bjLABi9.jpg

Cool. Beautiful character, stilz! ^_^

If this thread is to be a drama-monkey-and-bedwetter-free zone, I'm all for it. Here is a pic which I have no clue if I've uploaded anywhere previously, but it's still nice:

post-27796-0-39880800-1439559851_thumb.jpg

One of my armor-tester characters, armour is my SeveNBase Leather Armour. :)

Archived