Screenshot Discussion Thread

GrimReaper

Curious if these kind of shots are ok in this thread.

Reek, your girl's violence tendency toward Nord males triggered me. I'm deeply offended by her abuse of the female privilege.

Also, pulling by the penis indicates her desires to manipulate man by their basic sexual needs. That's pretty wrong !

Lol, can't believe I typed all of that...How is my pathetic attempt at comedy? XD

Reek, your girl's violence tendency toward Nord males triggered me. I'm deeply offended by her abuse of the female privilege.

Also, pulling by the penis indicates her desires to manipulate man by their basic sexual needs. That's pretty wrong !

Lol, can't believe I typed all of that...How is my pathetic attempt at comedy? XD

LOVE IT! rofl.gif

Just a quick picture I took trying out the Picture Screen instead of the steam picture one, I don't have a good rig for this so maybe my work isn't that good, but it's still fun to put my stuff up from time to time. I intend to take a few more pictures and put them up on my blog some time later this month.

post-480513-0-78640800-1439571557_thumb.jpg

Up for criticisms.

TESV_2015_08_09_10_16_32_48.jpg

I know a lot of people have said to shave, I say nay! that fuzzy little kitten is way cuter then any skinned cat I've ever seen. Not a fan of short hair, but that's more of a personal opinion and not criticism. I love the fishnets, but sadly the hair mesh goes over it.

Up for criticisms.

I know a lot of people have said to shave, I say nay! that fuzzy little kitten is way cuter then any skinned cat I've ever seen. Not a fan of short hair, but that's more of a personal opinion and not criticism. I love the fishnets, but sadly the hair mesh goes over it.

You can't argue taste if you like pubic or shaved useless discussion. As you already pointed out some are opinions and others are just constructive(hopefully)criticism to improve :)

Up for criticisms.

You can't argue taste if you like pubic or shaved useless discussion. As you already pointed out some are opinions and others are just constructive(hopefully)criticism to improve :)

I said, 'I say nay!' meaning personal opinion as well. I'm not claiming my opinion to be fact, just saying that I think it looks sexy. :s​ Literally the only thing I said that was a fact was that the pubic hair mesh overlapped the fishnets.

Opinions

Well here's Nao for criticism

OWWVuf9.jpg

would have wanted to take new pictures but cant since i'm doing a backup of my whole Skyrim folder of 100gb 

Her face just seems... long? I don't know if it's the eyes being too high or the chin being too long. Not a bad thing tho.

Well I hope this thread lasts. Great work so far everyone.

:)

Ah, I see what they're saying about the upper lip. It's like you're using the Lips Open slider in Racemenu that doesn't actually open the lips but makes the upper lip stretch upward and become more point towards the bottom (still talking about the upper lip). Otherwise excellent character mate!

What hair looks best? What would you change as well?

iNeNfIF.pngG8oiktQ.pngpMWbj3B.png

I like #1, but I think I've grown accustomed to #3...

Definitely hope this thread stays a thing. Feedback is always good for creativity!

Anyway, I've got two characters up for criticisms.

First one is a Redguard/Nord Halfling (Niyleen)

enb2015_8_14_17_21_43.jpg

enb2015_8_14_17_22_28.jpg

enb2015_8_14_17_23_8.jpg

Second one  is a Nord vampire (Lucari)

enb2015_8_14_17_28_10.jpg

enb2015_8_14_17_28_29.jpg

enb2015_8_14_17_28_58.jpg

Decided against using any facial expressions for either.

I like this thread, maybe I can get some hints on how to make the screenshots better. I never was too happy with how my Skyrim looked, I wasn't able to come close to what I saw in most screenshots here on LL. But that is mostly to blame on my crappy machine (otherwise I would have to blame it on the inept and crappy user :lol: )

I tried out several different lighting mods, but never was really satisfied with the lighting inside buildings....

Dance with me!

dance_with_me.jpg

Same pose, outside: Come with me!

come_with_me.jpg

(I prefer to have the harsh, cold sun look)

Training is essential:

training_is_essential.jpg

This one was taken at the early afternoon, the light doesn't look that "wintery" anymore

@ettorg and ao2thend.  Thank you. :D  What is it about her lip that you 2 think needs sculpting? I personally like it. :)

If you look in the picture that I quoted, you can see a "V" shape in the middle of the upper lip.  It looks odd and in the past when I've had those issues with lips I moved the offending vertex/vertices up with the rest of the lip.   

That is only my opinion of course.  

I like this thread, maybe I can get some hints on how to make the screenshots better. I never was too happy with how my Skyrim looked, I wasn't able to come close to what I saw in most screenshots here on LL. But that is mostly to blame on my crappy machine (otherwise I would have to blame it on the inept and crappy user :lol: )

I tried out several different lighting mods, but never was really satisfied with the lighting inside buildings....

Personally, from that shot I like how the lighting looks indoors in your game. Mods aren't the only thing playing a part in lighting, ENBs greatly affect them too.

Check out Enhanced Lighting for ENB or ELE to use in conjunction with your favorite lighting mod. I use ELE with Relighting Skyrim, which is by far the best combo imo.

@kaos - damn, she got some thighs.

@Blazing - is the vampires shirt torn like that or clipping into her?

was trying the sweetfx option on the enb i use, no idea if it was actually working. is there an easy way to tell?

Svari got a new hair style just for this armor.

Screenshot38680_zpsdbgfro1w.png

and we have a guest trying out stuff today.. it's Shyvana. tho had to change her hair color (looked like a black mess) and gave her something different too.

Screenshot47139_zpsncoyw4pp.png

not as good looking as Antrox's.. but i think she turned out quite nicely.

Personally, from that shot I like how the lighting looks indoors in your game. Mods aren't the only thing playing a part in lighting, ENBs greatly affect them too.

Check out Enhanced Lighting for ENB or ELE to use in conjunction with your favorite lighting mod. I use ELE with Relighting Skyrim, which is by far the best combo imo.

Thank you. I realized that I had ELE disabled on the MO-Profile I took the screenshots with. Maybe I should give it another look.

I am not sure if I disabled it, because some interiors turned to dark for my taste....

Well, only one way to find out :)

2 shots from me. More GUI tweaking.

Composition was lovely. Love the look of sorrow with the expression on her face, that's enhanced in the monochrome shot. Both seem equal, because while the monochrome one brought out the emotion in her expression, the dry color of the alternative also evoked the same but from a different approach.

The only thing that would be a takeaway from the shot is the horse's texture resolution, which 'suffers' in the 2nd image more than it does in the 1st(the horse also has no "life" in his eyes). And, that her necklace's brightness pulls me away from her eyes in the 2nd image.

Overall, I think the 1st one is the better of the two, if you were picking one over the other.

Up for criticisms.

Everything about her is superb. You know I love the musculature; I also think the "fur" is a nice touch, even moreso that she's platinum. Her short hairdo makes it even better, because it displays that she went as far as to cut her locks up top, but let down below go on the prowl intentionally. Makes me think she's got a fire about her. The strip leading up to the belly piercing is a nice touch, and I personally feel you should match her lip color with that of that stone.

A little too "human" imo, but I like her. :)

I expected as much. It seems impossible for me to make a TES elf that I like for some reason.

It's a pretty face, but that of a Nord. :lol: Give her some Bosmer slider until she at least starts to resemble one. At least a little bit.

Actually the Racemenu race slider is at 0.25 Bosmer I believe, anything more and the head gets some weird distortions. I guess I call it a day and dedicate myself to anime elves once more. :sleepy:

Well, I tried to recreate the scene with ELE active, but I am not sure about it.

Now there is some kind of outline around the glove where the shadow is behind it.

Dance_with_ELE.jpg

While the interior is lighter than without ELE, I think the first one looked better. Everything seems a bit softer and the darker tone looks more atmospheric. What do you folks think?

2 more

Yx473r1.pngBVxL4au.png

I'm glad you got rid of the red glowing tattoos on this character, I felt it hid her and was more about Tattoos feat. a body, instead of a body with tattoos to accentuate. I can finally see what she really looks like. Whatever changes you made to your ENBs, it brought some life into her, and with that, she's got some great appeal now. So, while I think the changes you made brought her to life, I still personally feel that sheer amount of ENB effects you have going on is taking the thunder away from her still:

-Oversaturation of color

-Ambient Occlusion is too strong

Lastly, I really like the lip color, but I feel that her upper lip could be thinned. Though like the rest, this is just a matter of personal taste.

Actually the Racemenu race slider is at 0.25 Bosmer I believe, anything more and the head gets some weird distortions. I guess I call it a day and dedicate myself to anime elves once more. sleepy.gif

Have you tried sculpting the distortions away?

Well, I tried to recreate the scene with ELE active, but I am not sure about it.

Now there is some kind of outline around the glove where the shadow is behind it.

I've never had that issue myself, so I haven't tried this out myself. But there supposedly is a fix for that highlight.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54335/?

And of those two shots I prefer the first one. As you say, more atmospheric.

2 more

Yx473r1.pngBVxL4au.png

I'm glad you got rid of the red glowing tattoos on this character, I felt it hid her and was more about Tattoos feat. a body, instead of a body with tattoos to accentuate. I can finally see what she really looks like. Whatever changes you made to your ENBs, it brought some life into her, and with that, she's got some great appeal now. So, while I think the changes you made brought her to life, I still personally feel that sheer amount of ENB effects you have going on is taking the thunder away from her still:

-Oversaturation of color

Lastly, I really like the lip color, but I feel that her upper lip could be thinned. Though like the rest, this is just a matter of personal taste.

The tattoos are still there, my intention was to define her personality with the tats, crazy with a touch love. The high ambient occlusion is from Grim Winter Redux, which is intentional for the atmosphere to be slightly like RealVision but still retaining a good amount of dark in places where its supposed to be, which is the main reasons I like this ENB.

2 more

Yx473r1.pngBVxL4au.png

-Oversaturation of color

The tattoos are still there, my intention was to define her personality with the tats, crazy with a touch love. The high ambient occlusion is from Grim Winter Redux, which is intentional for the atmosphere to be slightly like RealVision but still retaining a good amount of dark in places where its supposed to be, which is the main reasons I like this ENB.

Oh.

Well, since I rarely post at all, I rather like that this is a sort of.. help you become better thread. So I figured, I'd join in, if that's alright :) 

Fewi7uW.png

I was going for a happy splash in for the first one, but I'm going to have to learn how to make her go higher up in the air I think, does anyone know a method?

QYAO0y4.png

This one I was just going for a stark contrast of my illumiated subject against a less interesting to the eye background, not quite sure if I accomplished that. 

-C

Is this thread just for character shots or can it include scenics? :D

Also..

@Antrox. Your character is looking great.

@Kaos Wulf. I FUCKING LOVE THOSE THIGHS! :P

and if scenics are ok in this thread... I've got 3 shots. :)

I'm terrible with FOV when it comes to scenics....

Well, since I rarely post at all, I rather like that this is a sort of.. help you become better thread. So I figured, I'd join in, if that's alright :)

Fewi7uW.png

I was going for a happy splash in for the first one, but I'm going to have to learn how to make her go higher up in the air I think, does anyone know a method?

You can use the toggle collision, tcl, console command for that. Just make sure nothing is targeted when you do.

Archived