No worries, take your time. I'd rather have you get it right then wrong. Also, when I enter the ant cave the queen is dead and I can't leave, is that a bug in the quest?

No this is NOT a bug. You must take the royal nectar from the ant queen's inventory & eat it. Then you should hopefully be able to figure out the rest on your own. I would write a guide, but I'm too busy right now.

Okay, thanks for your help, just wanted to make sure!

Okay, thanks for your help, just wanted to make sure!

No problem :) but just so you know there are currently a couple issues with that scenario that will be resolved in the next update. You can still play through the scenario as it is currently, but make sure you have the latest sexoutng beta (95b4) or else the ant animation won't play.

Ran into one of the incompleted Spore Races named, Spore Race Present 2 who I call ol'purple due to the incompleted textures at the Jean Sky Diving shack just an FYI!

Also, I think it's a great concept to have some sorta spore race you can mutate into after being infected with some spore virus or mutation. A great place to implement it would obviously be at or around Vault 22. I know there's already a vanilla quest implemented in Vault 22, known as "There Stands the Grass". Anyhow, I was thinking since this quest lets you destroy the spores in Vault 22 maybe you can add on a quest of your own where you can breed the spores instead of just having the option to destroy them. I already know you must have a lot of tasks ahead of you but I would love to see the spore race completed! Anyways, good luck and kudos to you good sir!

Ran into one of the incompleted Spore Races named, Spore Race Present 2 who I call ol'purple due to the incompleted textures at the Jean Sky Diving shack just an FYI!

Also, I think it's a great concept to have some sorta spore race you can mutate into after being infected with some spore virus or mutation. A great place to implement it would obviously be at or around Vault 22. I know there's already a vanilla quest implemented in Vault 22, known as "There Stands the Grass". Anyhow, I was thinking since this quest lets you destroy the spores in Vault 22 maybe you can add on a quest of your own where you can breed the spores instead of just having the option to destroy them. I already know you must have a lot of tasks ahead of you but I would love to see the spore race completed! Anyways, good luck and kudos to you good sir!

I know about the incomplete spore race in JSS.

I'll forgive you since I'm sure you have little to no idea how much work what you just suggested would be. ;)

The spore creature is known and has been there since User29 placed her there.

The purpose currently is restoration. As good as ideas are the first step is to get the mod functional and fully updated. Then perhaps others can add modules to this if gamerdude don't.

The mod you described is somewhat like the old mod SexoutEpidemic

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/7607-sexoutepidemic-v11/

Not really working currently and not supported but you can take a look at it. Also created by User29 early on in his creative process. Don't use unless you want your computer to blow up though. User stopped working on that well before he stopped Sexout Breeder work.

You might want to go take a look at Fetile Breeder: Captured. 

Also there is a mod ( still in russian ) that adds the spore race into the rest of the wasteland.

Idea sounds neat, yet if it was to be added you won't see if for a good while.  Trying to get the Deathclaw content out, yet we have to stop that to try and recreate problems people are having with bloatfly/coyote den.  Lets just try and get a " stable " release of all current content and Deathclaw before we even think about adding in other stuff ( thats even if he wants to do so! )

Plus you got to give him a break once Deathclaw is out and stable. 

Rufff!

Concerning the "spore race" texture issues. I took a look at the file package and discovered that the 'Spore Race Data' download from the Sexout Common Resources download page has a folder path that contains a "double" "spore' folder heading, like this;

data/textures/characters/spore/spore/Body-Head-Eyes folders

I removed one of the "spore" folders so the file path reads;

data/textures/characters/spore/Body-Head-Eyes folders. This fixed the 'body' issue.

I copied the "Eyes"folder into "data/textures/characters/

[i'm running "Lings", so I have an 'Eyes" folder in this location already.] This fixed the 'eyes' issue [for me].

I apologize for NOT checking if removing the extra 'spore' folder did so at first.

I suggest you check if doing so fixes the issue BEFORE copying the "Eyes" folder as I did. I had my fix in place and working before I thought to do so. It might do the trick...

Still got pink heads tho,...don't quite know enough yet to figure it out on my own...

Might be something similar happening, but my moving/copying the "Head" folder/files to various locations has not worked for me.

Not that that the 'Spore Race Data" is needed at this time from what I've read [or is it??? Or is it a future event???]

Thots?...

and THX

I believe the spore race was Halstrom holding it for User. I don't think he uses it for anything else. might be possible to incorporate it directly into this mod. Then the files and paths can be check and make sure it is all good and that should solve most problems related to this..

However.. THE ABOVE would be if gamerdude decided to use any Spore Race data in his mod which I don't believe has any active Breeder episodes with this. That was added towards the end when a corrier gave the player a package and in that package was a seed that you are to plant and care for. Long story short you breed with it and etc etc. Small mini episodes not sure what he had planed for it however it isnt' one of the episodes that are being worked on as it wasn't completed even partially as far I I could tell.

Yah, already knew the spore race was for some future event that never got implemented. Here's hopin' maybe...

Just makin' a comment about the Spore Race Data files from the download.

My current problem is the 'Coyote Den/Fenris' episode. I talk to 'Nicky', the preg. raider chick at Sunset Drive In, 'Bro' and 'Raider' showup, dialogue/sex w/ 'Bro', ragdoll...

[Character]-Uh, that's it guys? Just once. Huh, buncha pansies...OK then, see ya', loathe ya', say beh-bye...

Goin' thru my install, checking, etc...might be "Assault"

Had no problem w/ the "Bloatfly" scenario [went 'queen' and let it lapse].

Like so far, hope it keeps expanding

THX

Yah, already knew the spore race was for some future event that never got implemented. Here's hopin' maybe...

Just makin' a comment about the Spore Race Data files from the download.

My current problem is the 'Coyote Den/Fenris' episode. I talk to 'Nicky', the preg. raider chick at Sunset Drive In, 'Bro' and 'Raider' showup, dialogue/sex w/ 'Bro', ragdoll...

[Character]-Uh, that's it guys? Just once. Huh, buncha pansies...OK then, see ya', loathe ya', say beh-bye...

Goin' thru my install, checking, etc...might be "Assault"

Had no problem w/ the "Bloatfly" scenario [went 'queen' and let it lapse].

Like so far, hope it keeps expanding

THX

Not sure of the current version but Brutalrapers and even SexoutAssult has caused problems with User29's version of the mod. Anything that takes over and causes random events like that can.

I would advise going back to a save before this event, create a clean save without mods like that and try again. It should work properly.

Incidentally, you can block cells/actors from SexAssault using:

if GetGameRestarted
    ListAddForm SexoutListRestrictedCell, MyCell
    ListAddForm SexoutListRestrictedActor, MyActor
endif

If that is included in SexoutNG itself, it might work, if it is native to SexoutAssault, would't that requireSOAssault to be a master?

Incidentally, you can block cells/actors from SexAssault using:

if GetGameRestarted
    ListAddForm SexoutListRestrictedCell, MyCell
    ListAddForm SexoutListRestrictedActor, MyActor
endif

If that is included in SexoutNG itself, it might work, if it is native to SexoutAssault, would't that requireSOAssault to be a master?

Even if they weren't you could just use BuildRef.

THX for the Sexout Assault info 'Odessa'. Not good enough to f... around with it as yet.

Yep! It was 'Assault' giving me my problems. Deactivated it, loaded a previous save, and lo and behold, the Sunset Drive-In sequence fired as expected. I'm in the den and preggers...

For future use I'll see if I can figure out how to do as 'Odessa' suggests. I love 'Assault' for the 'forced sex/rape' fetish my 'girls' all seem to have.

Off to find some meat for my loving alpha...

THX

THX for the Sexout Assault info 'Odessa'. Not good enough to f... around with it as yet.

Yep! It was 'Assault' giving me my problems. Deactivated it, loaded a previous save, and lo and behold, the Sunset Drive-In sequence fired as expected. I'm in the den and preggers...

For future use I'll see if I can figure out how to do as 'Odessa' suggests. I love 'Assault' for the 'forced sex/rape' fetish my 'girls' all seem to have.

Off to find some meat for my loving alpha...

THX

Yep that would solve your problem. Assult or the old Brutal Rapers, the old Lust anything that can activate without control.

With the above maybe gamerdude711 can tweak this so that it can run with Assault and perhaps some of the other mods like that after he gets the mod working properly.

hay man there is no textures for the bottle fly transformation and this mod is very use full for anyone getting big red errors on all the npc 

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/4710/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout3%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D4710&pUp=1

love your work man but all the female npcs standing around not doing anything is kind of un nerving

also this mod blocks almost all use of the mod configuration menu

love all your work man

hay man there is no textures for the bottle fly transformation and this mod is very use full for anyone getting big red errors on all the npc 

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/4710/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout3%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D4710&pUp=1

love your work man but all the female npcs standing around not doing anything is kind of un nerving

also this mod blocks almost all use of the mod configuration menu

love all your work man

Hmmm... the red errors are likely something either you forgot to install or wasn't included in the repaired version of the mod. P.S., just so you know, the mod you linked to is for FO3, which means FONV users (for which this mod is intended) can't be used (maybe it'll work if you use TTW, but I'm assuming most people here don't.)

Also, I believe that the women in the bloatfly cave were supposed to have some sort of animation with slime in User29's version, maybe something that was edited in the master files somewhere along the line.

The MCM menu issue was known already, I believe there was a fix somewhere in the thread.