Also, I believe that the women in the bloatfly cave were supposed to have some sort of animation with slime in User29's version, maybe something that was edited in the master files somewhere along the line.

They didn't really have much animation. They were unconscious. The slime around the base holding them would pulsate. This is what User29 had.

Hmmm... the red errors are likely something either you forgot to install or wasn't included in the repaired version of the mod.

Double check that you have all the files. The Breeder files are critical. Missing some of the files means you get red triangle.

'eidod23'

Had the same MCM issue when I got the Main OP download. The fix, graciously provided for us fans from 'gamedude711', is located on;

Page 3 - post # 50 [ Hotfix - v8.5.1a - Sexout Breeder esp]

THX 'gamedude711'. Much appreciated. Totally solved my problem.

Perhaps a note could be added to the OP directing future users to the Hotfix page...

[or maybe it'll be fixed in a future update]

THX perps

Quick question on mutations...

Do mutations overwrite one another? For example, if I were to become a bloatfly queen, would that preclude me from any other mutations; or would having sex with another species start to overwrite the original mutations?

Thanks!

Some mutations like the bloatfly one will go away over time if you don't return to have sex with the feeder. Otherwise you technically can have multiple mutations at the same time, but that was never really intended & you likely won't see all the pieces as many take up the same body slots.

no. 

i get wolf mutation first. when i get bloatfly mutation, i get the wing but cannot equip it... thus, i have the mutation in code but didnt equip it in game.(but the bloatfly larve bodyh is still there... just no wing...)

and i have try all mutation.

wolf 2nd mutation is the cutest... wolf ear and a tail.... hehehehe nekomimi(or this case, inumimi) BANZAI...
the bloatfly wing was awesome... i wish we can have something like the wing but no larve body(seriously... how can bloatfly mutation give me those magistic as fuck{pardon my language} wing). its like a fairy... now, we just need a fly(or hover mode) and we are set... hehehe

the Dragon mutation is soo badass... if you could make the melee to have slash animation instead of the normal punch animation, it will be purfect... oh and the dragon wing is super badass....

GrraRRR!!! Durn it!!!

Just downloaded and installed the updated 'Breeder v8.6 [small Things]' and I'm having constantly repeating "message flags" [the ones in the upper left corner] appearing in an ongoing, repetitive cycle, even during Sexout animations.

Updated while in the Fenris episode, with my girl as 'Fenris' Beta Bitch [total submissive], and the 'Severe Wolf Mutation' active.

The messages cycling are;

1) You've gone into heat...

2) Your constant desire to f... ends as your body drops out of it's heat...

3) High Bitch Score [placeholder > 66]

There were other minor annoyances I fixed when I rebuilt my merge patch [Fenris responding to initial dialogue with 'The pup looks at you' [not exactly, but close enough] and the 'Sexout Positioning Active' flag showing up in the cycle with the above messages.

I can't seem to find/correct this above issue, is it a glitch? It's not affecting gameplay as far as I can tell, just being annoying as it repeats over and over and....

I AM pregnant with Fenris pups, caused by my being in 'heat' and submitting, so I'm kind of lost as to what's up...

Sidebar-

-Is the 'Severe Wolf Mutation' the final stage caused by Fenris? I've had the dialogue option 'Don't mutate me anymore' for some time now, but after almost 2 weeks game time nothing is happening anymore with it. Is the dialogue option just a 'leftover' with no more function? Or do I have to be Fenris' 'Dom'? Or just wait, it'll come?

-Is the companion wheel a constant for Fenris now? It wasn't there before when I was his 'Beta', only when i was 'Dom'. [small things done, so I'm thinking yes]

THX perps

GrraRRR!!! Durn it!!!

Just downloaded and installed the updated 'Breeder v8.6 [small Things]' and I'm having constantly repeating "message flags" [the ones in the upper left corner] appearing in an ongoing, repetitive cycle, even during Sexout animations.

Updated while in the Fenris episode, with my girl as 'Fenris' Beta Bitch [total submissive], and the 'Severe Wolf Mutation' active.

The messages cycling are;

1) You've gone into heat...

2) Your constant desire to f... ends as your body drops out of it's heat...

3) High Bitch Score [placeholder > 66]

There were other minor annoyances I fixed when I rebuilt my merge patch [Fenris responding to initial dialogue with 'The pup looks at you' [not exactly, but close enough] and the 'Sexout Positioning Active' flag showing up in the cycle with the above messages.

I can't seem to find/correct this above issue, is it a glitch? It's not affecting gameplay as far as I can tell, just being annoying as it repeats over and over and....

I AM pregnant with Fenris pups, caused by my being in 'heat' and submitting, so I'm kind of lost as to what's up...

Sidebar-

-Is the 'Severe Wolf Mutation' the final stage caused by Fenris? I've had the dialogue option 'Don't mutate me anymore' for some time now, but after almost 2 weeks game time nothing is happening anymore with it. Is the dialogue option just a 'leftover' with no more function? Or do I have to be Fenris' 'Dom'? Or just wait, it'll come?

-Is the companion wheel a constant for Fenris now? It wasn't there before when I was his 'Beta', only when i was 'Dom'. [small things done, so I'm thinking yes]

THX perps

Please use the 'create debug file' option in the mcm menu & I'll look into the repeating messages.

Severe is probably the final mutation level, but I can't say for sure as I haven't had any reason to look at those mutations yet.

OK 'gamedude711'

I will create a debug file of my problem and post it?/send it to?...

Never did one before [i really should learn what to do]. As I intend to continue playing Fallouts and Sexouts forever, I should try to help in whatever small tasks I can do to assist all the mod authors...

Can somebody direct me to the instructions to do so? I assume it's somewhere on the LL site but I'm coming up empty...

THX

EDIT; Damn, just got called for work out of town, got to go NOW, going to be away for the next 3 days, so I'll have to do this on Monday night or Tuesday when I get back. Sorry...

Have fun, type at u L8r...Great mod, total love to ya...

THX

OK 'gamedude711'

I will create a debug file of my problem and post it?/send it to?...

Never did one before [i really should learn what to do]. As I intend to continue playing Fallouts and Sexouts forever, I should try to help in whatever small tasks I can do to assist all the mod authors...

Can somebody direct me to the instructions to do so? I assume it's somewhere on the LL site but I'm coming up empty...

The 'create debug file' option is at the bottom of the Sexout Breeder MCM menu. All you have to do is tick the box, resume playing the game & after about 2-5 seconds a message box will popup with further instructions. The file is to be uploaded here in the support topic.

Do mutations overwrite one another? For example, if I were to become a bloatfly queen, would that preclude me from any other mutations; or would having sex with another species start to overwrite the original mutations?

Thanks!

Some mutations like the bloatfly one will go away over time if you don't return to have sex with the feeder. Otherwise you technically can have multiple mutations at the same time, but that was never really intended & you likely won't see all the pieces as many take up the same body slots.

Thanks!

Also (and I think this is being caused by this mod thought I'm not sure), when I entered Jean's Skydiving there was an untextured Spore person named Spore Preset 2 standing around on the inside.  I can't interact with them, they just sort of stand there looking at me.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Also (and I think this is being caused by this mod thought I'm not sure), when I entered Jean's Skydiving there was an untextured Spore person named Spore Preset 2 standing around on the inside.  I can't interact with them, they just sort of stand there looking at me.

The Spore person is just a remnant from User29's work before gamerdude711 started working n this mod.

I have Sexout Breeder v8.6 and SCR v20150809.1 but when I launch FNV I get a popup saying Sexoutbreeder.esp is not compatible with SCR 20150810. Remove the esp. Is anyone else getting this?

That message still refers to the broken Breeder from before Gamedude took over, maybe Halstrom will remove it soon.

I have Sexout Breeder v8.6 and SCR v20150809.1 but when I launch FNV I get a popup saying Sexoutbreeder.esp is not compatible with SCR 20150810.  Remove the esp.  Is anyone else getting this?

If you actually have those versions of the two mods installed you should not be getting that message. Please go into the sexout breeder mcm menu & click the 'create debug file' option. Return to playing the game for about 5 seconds and a message will pop up. Follow the instructions in the message & I will be able to help fix your problem very quickly. 

That message still refers to the broken Breeder from before Gamedude took over, maybe Halstrom will remove it soon.

Hal doesn't need to remove it as it only appears if people are using an old version of either SCR or SOB, in which case they should heed the warning and update.

Bloatfly crashes when done talking to the feeder. None of your advice worked in the slightest. Where's the hotfix and what's the experimental file's name? That'd be grand if you actually told us.

I pulled the experimental hotfix because I was told it didn't work. You can help me help you by using the 'create debug file' option in the sexout breeder mcm menu & then talking to the bloatfly feeder after the popup message appears. Once your game crashes just follow the instructions that were in the message & upload the file here.

I have Sexout Breeder v8.6 and SCR v20150809.1 but when I launch FNV I get a popup saying Sexoutbreeder.esp is not compatible with SCR 20150810.  Remove the esp.  Is anyone else getting this?

If you actually have those versions of the two mods installed you should not be getting that message. Please go into the sexout breeder mcm menu & click the 'create debug file' option. Return to playing the game for about 5 seconds and a message will pop up. Follow the instructions in the message & I will be able to help fix your problem very quickly. 

I started a new game today and didn't get the warning message.  If I get it in the future I'll send you the debug file.

Bloatfly crashes when done talking to the feeder. None of your advice worked in the slightest. Where's the hotfix and what's the experimental file's name? That'd be grand if you actually told us.

I pulled the experimental hotfix because I was told it didn't work. You can help me help you by using the 'create debug file' option in the sexout breeder mcm menu & then talking to the bloatfly feeder after the popup message appears. Once your game crashes just follow the instructions that were in the message & upload the file here.

Just to add in a bit - Bloatfly is working for me without crashing.  So it may be a mod or version conflict.

My only questions /  regarding the Bloatfly scenario are:

1. Should I be perpetually pregnant for the duration of the mutation (I am so far - character gives birth about every other day)?
  2. Pregnancy (after first one that was accelerated by feeder) doesn't seem to show until 90% complete and never is larger than P1 (pregnancy is set to use up to P7).  Is that how it is supposed to work, or is something funky going on (let me know if you need a debug report and what stage of the pregnancy would be best to pull it)?
  3. I don't seem to ever be able to get the cool moving mesh back after the initial pregnancy (as above - never get larger than P1 and revisiting the feeder doesn't work to accelerate the growth again)

I'm not past the seven day grace period where mutations have worn off, so I haven't been able to see how things act a second time around yet. 

Thanks for all your work on this mod. :shy:

help me blocks blocks coming out my ass every were 

safes falling on my head..please help..did i miss something

Your issue has nothing to do with this mod. It has to do with some other mod you downloaded. Chances are you didn't read the OP or fully understand what you were downloading. You really need to read all the mod descriptions completely and understand what they do and don't do.

Again I am sure your issues has nothing to do with this mod. Go back and read the OPs of the other mods you downloaded.

Just to add in a bit - Bloatfly is working for me without crashing.  So it may be a mod or version conflict.

My only questions /  regarding the Bloatfly scenario are:

1. Should I be perpetually pregnant for the duration of the mutation (I am so far - character gives birth about every other day)?
  2. Pregnancy (after first one that was accelerated by feeder) doesn't seem to show until 90% complete and never is larger than P1 (pregnancy is set to use up to P7).  Is that how it is supposed to work, or is something funky going on (let me know if you need a debug report and what stage of the pregnancy would be best to pull it)?
  3. I don't seem to ever be able to get the cool moving mesh back after the initial pregnancy (as above - never get larger than P1 and revisiting the feeder doesn't work to accelerate the growth again)

I'm not past the seven day grace period where mutations have worn off, so I haven't been able to see how things act a second time around yet. 

Thanks for all your work on this mod. :shy:

It is some outside conflict which is why i'm waiting for someone having the issue to upload a debug file.

1. The bloatfly impregnator should re-impregnate your character after every time they give birth.

2. Pregnancy is not accelerated by the feeder. The feeder only serves to mutate the player. Pregnancy with insectoids tends to happen really fast so you may want to move your pregnancy duration slider a bit higher if you set it real low.

3.The squirming larva belly is a mutation. It may have been removed by the pregnancy bodies in which case there is probably another formlist or two that it needs to be added to. I put it in my list of things to look into so it should be fixed in 8.7

You're welcome