Here's the image of the two useless Muties as you requested, Gamedude

I've also noted one other bug (or just missing content from the original Breeder), the other Mutant slave Emma has no dialogue outside of her intro, despite the fact that she says you can ask her about the mutant schedule.

Also, I'd like to just thank you for your work bringing this mod back to life!

Thanks for the screenshot, but I admit I did figure out the ones you were talking about earlier. :P  Those 2 do have dialogue & it looks like you should be able to speak with them once per day if you've been enslaved after the 2nd party otherwise they have no dialogue.

As for emma no other dialogue was written for her past the intro. Maybe once I figure out how this quest works I'll write a few more lines for her so she can help explain things to the player.

The hotfix help ty

I assume your talking about 8.5.1a, the MCM hotfix. Try out the experimental one I just released & let me know if that helps your feeder crashing problem.

Here's the image of the two useless Muties as you requested, Gamedude

I've also noted one other bug (or just missing content from the original Breeder), the other Mutant slave Emma has no dialogue outside of her intro, despite the fact that she says you can ask her about the mutant schedule.

Also, I'd like to just thank you for your work bringing this mod back to life!

Thanks for the screenshot, but I admit I did figure out the ones you were talking about earlier. :P Those 2 do have dialogue & it looks like you should be able to speak with them once per day if you've been enslaved after the 2nd party otherwise they have no dialogue.

As for emma no other dialogue was written for her past the intro. Maybe once I figure out how this quest works I'll write a few more lines for her so she can help explain things to the player.

That's odd, I can't get anything out of those two in game, interacting with them just doesn't seem to do anything post-enslavement.

That's odd, I can't get anything out of those two in game, interacting with them just doesn't seem to do anything post-enslavement.

Well, this is somewhat embarrassing, but it appears the super mutant tribe never really got out of alpha. There's a good bit of stuff there but a good chunk of it hasn't been implemented. I'll updated the main topic to reflect this.

I went digging through the old thread & found user29's original idea for the super mutant tribe. While my intentions for this mod are primarily bug fixing & general improvements perhaps I can finish implementing it at some point. It's unfortunate that I can't download user29's brain so I would know exactly where he was going with some of this stuff.

Odd thing. The bloatfly impregnator won't stop having sex with me, it just keeps going on and on.

You mean the animation's is stuck? or it keeps coming to have sex with you over & over?

It keeps happening over and over and over again. When the sex act stops it starts again and again, it won't stop and it keeps moving between vagina, ass and mouth. It just keeps having sex with me, multiple times.

Also was there any sex animation for the ants? Because nothing happens when I have sex with the drone. I can't remember if there was any animation or not?

It keeps happening over and over and over again. When the sex act stops it starts again and again, it won't stop and it keeps moving between vagina, ass and mouth. It just keeps having sex with me, multiple times.

Also was there any sex animation for the ants? Because nothing happens when I have sex with the drone. I can't remember if there was any animation or not?

Most likely your character is missing something the impregnator is looking for. Is your character pregnant? Do you have creature pregnancies enabled in the sexout pregnancy MCM?

No it didn't help. Just keep crashing,

Well, I don't see anything obviously wrong with your LO & the only thing happening in that esp is animation 1906 playing. I have no idea how that could possibly be crashing your game if you have all the mod requirements fully updated & properly installed. The only thing I can suggest is that you either do a full reinstall of sexout or disable spunk (if that stops the crashing) while you're playing the bloatfly content as you don't really need it in the cave anyway since the impregnator doesn't need spunk to do it's job.

Also, make sure you delete the experimental esp & go back to v8.5.1a on page 3.

Most likely your character is missing something the impregnator is looking for. Is your character pregnant? Do you have creature pregnancies enabled in the sexout pregnancy MCM?

My character just got out of being pregnant with the last lot of larva. She just finished birthing the larva and then impregnator got stuck in the loop

My character just got out of being pregnant with the last lot of larva. She just finished birthing the larva and then impregnator got stuck in the loop

Check your inventory in the console with player.inv

You can use page up/down to scroll through it, but if you have too many items you may need to dump most of your stuff in a container & check again.

Let me know if there are any pregnancy or larvae tokens in it.

This system included the Scorpion story. But even then it was damaged. This could be corrected? I'd like to try it too. If it goes.
Thank you for the revival of this mode.

the scorpion story line was killed long before User29 stopped updating the mod. He decided it wasn't to his liking. I believe gamerdude711 is currently only working on the restoration of the mod as User29 left it with a few minor fixes here and there. I don't believe he has mentioned any intention to add or restore content that wasn't part of the last mod's storyline.

He still has a ways to go bringing the mod to the level when User29 stopped supporting the mod. Perhaps I would suggest that this be tabled until he has reached that milestone then maybe bring that and other possible developments up. It might be he intends on keeping the main core updated and wishes others to add modules of their liking to the game with SexoutBreeder as the master. ;).

In any case it is too early in the restoration project to really address these aspects and it only serves to distract from the current focus on restoring the Deathclaw episodes and any other minor fixes in restoration along the way.

I am still here gamerdude711

post-89432-0-43796800-1439405488_thumb.png

This system included the Scorpion story. But even then it was damaged. This could be corrected? I'd like to try it too. If it goes.

the scorpion story line was killed long before User29 stopped updating the mod. He decided it wasn't to his liking. I believe gamerdude711 is currently only working on the restoration of the mod as User29 left it with a few minor fixes here and there. I don't believe he has mentioned any intention to add or restore content that wasn't part of the last mod's storyline.

He still has a ways to go bringing the mod to the level when User29 stopped supporting the mod. Perhaps I would suggest that this be tabled until he has reached that milestone then maybe bring that and other possible developments up. It might be he intends on keeping the main core updated and wishes others to add modules of their liking to the game with SexoutBreeder as the master. ;).

In any case it is too early in the restoration project to really address these aspects and it only serves to distract from the current focus on restoring the Deathclaw episodes and any other minor fixes in restoration along the way.

attachicon.gifK&K.png

I agree with you. First, restore and repair the existing content. And so it will go Poud konsec to try and restore the Scorpion quest.

attachicon.gifK&K.png

I agree with you. First, restore and repair the existing content. And so it will go Poud konsec to try and restore the Scorpion quest.

The scorpions themselves are meh. I don't like them, no animations. Maybe that was something that frightened User29 (that, or some issues within the episode itself.) As for the rest, absolutely! Restore everything and then (hopefully) see a restored version before Fallout 4 hits the shelves ;) (Or at least before FO4's creation kit is released :P)

It never worked correctly. When he tried to remove hosility from the scorpions at the gulch all became friendly. When he restored they all became hostile. lol It was his first episode if I remember correctly and he was new to modding and had lots of problems that and the scorpion just there with the players legs up cliping through the scorpion body or worst. It wasn't good. I doubt he ever was satisfied with it to begin with.

Alright, so, continuing onward from the Muties, I don't think the Ant episode is finished either. Sex interactions with the first drone don't actually include the drone, and I can't figure out how to progress after the flashback.

Alright, so, continuing onward from the Muties, I don't think the Ant episode is finished either. Sex interactions with the first drone don't actually include the drone, and I can't figure out how to progress after the flashback.

I don't think the Ant episode was ever 100%, but it is definitely in a playable state. I know as I played through it before (both quests) & despite how disgusting it was I thought it was probably the most fun of all the content except for maybe the deathclaw stuff.

I don't think the Ant episode was ever 100%, but it is definitely in a playable state. I know as I played through it before (both quests) & despite how disgusting it was I thought it was probably the most fun of all the content except for maybe the deathclaw stuff.

Ant I think the story is full. But there was one of the unfinished tunnel. Does it have something I guess the hatchery and urichlenim time ...

Are you sure? I just tried again, and still can't get the Ant involved in the sex act, my character just stays in place moaning.

Are you sure? I just tried again, and still can't get the Ant involved in the sex act, my character just stays in place moaning.

Your char is stuck in the animation & the drone never was in the first place?

I'll look into it in a bit as I'm trying to jump-start the deathclaw promontory right now.

Your char is stuck in the animation & the drone never was in the first place?

I'll look into it in a bit as I'm trying to jump-start the deathclaw promontory right now.

Yeah. I figured out how to progress, I was just being an idiot there. For the sex animation, it starts for me, and the ant is left uninvolved. Since the ant isn't involved, she just kinda stands there, the ragdolls at the end.

Yeah. I figured out how to progress, I was just being an idiot there. For the sex animation, it starts for me, and the ant is left uninvolved. Since the ant isn't involved, she just kinda stands there, the ragdolls at the end.

I'm finishing up my deathclaw work for the day & then I'll check it out real quick.