Thanks for an awesome mod.

I have one noobie question though - how do you force this mod NOT to restrict to lesbian animations when playing a scene between two females. I mean my PC is a female and if there is a scene with Lydia, it only uses the tribadism lesbian animation instead of using all animations with a strapon for non lesbian animation. In the logs, I see SLEN requesting a FF animation from Sexlab and getting back only the tribadism one.

How do I force SLEN to use all animations with strap-ons if necessary?

I have verified that in sexlab, the setting to filter gay/lesbian animations is turned off.

What i was just thinking in current Savegame:

It would be nice to have a option for the Random-Events (Orgy, Wake Up Even, ...) that only female OR male are involved in the Sex-Scene with the player.

For example:

I go sleep and after this, the random Event do start. It starts 2 or 3 sexscenes and in the Scene with the player is only the gender involved i have set in MCM. The other 2 can be completly random.

I am a big fan of the BBLS on Nexus and it is my Standard-Follower Base. When i go sleep there with activated Wake-Up Event, i don´t want to have a three- or foursome with a Men involved.

I have one noobie question though - how do you force this mod NOT to restrict to lesbian animations when playing a scene between two females. I mean my PC is a female and if there is a scene with Lydia, it only uses the tribadism lesbian animation instead of using all animations with a strapon for non lesbian animation. In the logs, I see SLEN requesting a FF animation from Sexlab and getting back only the tribadism one.

I have verified that in sexlab, the setting to filter gay/lesbian animations is turned off.

Quite simple - don't use the "I want to make love to you" option in an FF scenario, as that restricts to FF animations. For the normal set of loving/missionary/etc animations, instead choose "I want to see your face while fucking you" (or something like that). Confusing, I know, but the other options will work as expected.

Beamer - for some reason new options (group sex) in "Whatever you like is fine with me" doesn't work for me although I installed the mod on the new game.

Example: I set "minimal group sex members" to 3 instead of 2 (the change didn't change anything) in MCM menu. I approached to my lover (Adrianne Avenicci (as well as other lovers) with my follower who is also my lover. When pressing  "Whatever you like..."  I'm getting "....." (line of dots) for few seconds and then some random one on one sex starts. No group sex option at all. Any suggeston?

The "Whatever you like" option will always result in one on one sex. To get a threesome you need to choose the "Let's pick someone for a threesome" option.

Thanks biggrin.png

i send the german MCM and the fixes to BeamerMiasma, so they should be availabe any time soon.

I've been abroad for work the past week so didn't get around to it, I'll get the translation uploaded soon.

I would like to propose two small tweaks for immersion:

1. Removing the "(slen)" from the dialogue choices. It is inconsistent with the vanilla skyrim dialogue format.

2. Having the option of only showing SLEN dialogue with npcs that match the sexlab gender preference setting, for the consistency of the roleplay experience.

If thats not your thing, i fully understand. But it might enhance the player experience by not breaking the fourth wall as often.

Re 1: the opinions seem about 50/50 for it to stay or be removed, so it will stay.

Re 2: I can only start running scripts after you choose the first SLEN dialogue option, so any filtering on the top level dialogue of this kind is not possible.

Hello, quick question, I am using this mod along with the "Shared Serana Dialogue" i know its a modders resource and i was wondering if her voice works with the dialogues that are present in this mod. If it doesnt, what dialogue mod can trigger her voice activation to then proceed to sex scenes?

SLEN wasn't created for specific NPCs but for all NPCs, so voicing is not really a possibility.

Beamer - for some reason new options (group sex) in "Whatever you like is fine with me" doesn't work for me although I installed the mod on the new game.

Example: I set "minimal group sex members" to 3 instead of 2 (the change didn't change anything) in MCM menu. I approached to my lover (Adrianne Avenicci (as well as other lovers) with my follower who is also my lover. When pressing  "Whatever you like..."  I'm getting "....." (line of dots) for few seconds and then some random one on one sex starts. No group sex option at all. Any suggeston?

The "Whatever you like" option will always result in one on one sex. To get a threesome you need to choose the "Let's pick someone for a threesome" option.

Thanks for the answer Beamer. I guess I misinterpreted the explanation in your OP. I understood that this version will "Whatever you like is fine with me"  trigger new group sex options if there is present  more the one lover. My apologies.

For FF couples, you should have the option to choose "Look me in the eyes while you fuck me" which is the strap-on equivalent of the "Make love" option. So simple choose that option instead of "Make love".

It would be nice to have a option for the Random-Events (Orgy, Wake Up Even, ...) that only female OR male are involved in the Sex-Scene with the player.

For example:

I go sleep and after this, the random Event do start. It starts 2 or 3 sexscenes and in the Scene with the player is only the gender involved i have set in MCM. The other 2 can be completly random.

I am a big fan of the BBLS on Nexus and it is my Standard-Follower Base. When i go sleep there with activated Wake-Up Event, i don´t want to have a three- or foursome with a Men involved.

The wake-up event is not an orgy, it creates only 1 group, the biggest possible group it can find based on the nearby NPCs' genders and the installed animations. So you can either disable the animations that involve men, or you can block the men in your home/follower group on their SLEN Target NPC or Recent Partners MCM page.

hello guys.. i have a question...

do i have to set the "force sexlab gender"?

becausw that's the only way i get to make the events work...

If you play a shemale you should probably set your gender to male yes, unless you have a specific reason not to do so. If you play a regular male or female, you shouldn't touch it.

Nice work thank you so much. The tiny think miss for me is when we chose a sex option the follower only say (...) (nothing) i whish sonthing like of course or scince i be waiting for ... Something like that. and if you are interested for a french translation let me know whe can find a way i please to help your mod is the best add to sexlab .

Would it be possible to add another dialogue option (when flirting f.e.) that allows for a 3-some?
Like when talking or bribing someone into sex, then she/he could have my toon and her follower? Maybe even as brinbing option itself, so if she/he agrees, then she/he can have fun with both? And in case of multiple followers the same dialog option as for 3-somes could be shown, allowing to select which follower joins the fun?

question, I want to decrese the initial relationship state with a follower, i dont want to start as a lover but to build into one. i noticed that i cant change the relationship status if it starts with "ALLY" or "LOVER". 

is there any solution to my problem?

The "follower starts at ally" situation is from the vanilla game. There may be mods to change that and you always can do so via the console, I think.

SLEN should make it harder to increase the state the higher it is, and you can always set it harder though that applies to all, not just followers.

For FF couples, you should have the option to choose "Look me in the eyes while you fuck me" which is the strap-on equivalent of the "Make love" option. So simple choose that option instead of "Make love".

For example:

The wake-up event is not an orgy, it creates only 1 group, the biggest possible group it can find based on the nearby NPCs' genders and the installed animations. So you can either disable the animations that involve men, or you can block the men in your home/follower group on their SLEN Target NPC or Recent Partners MCM page.

hello guys.. i have a question...

do i have to set the "force sexlab gender"?

becausw that's the only way i get to make the events work...

If you play a shemale you should probably set your gender to male yes, unless you have a specific reason not to do so. If you play a regular male or female, you shouldn't touch it.

Thanks for the reply - to clarify my question, I was asking about the pleasant surprise option. This works fine when the sex is initiated by the SLEN dialogs.

"The Virtual Sexlife" feature is gold!

Any chance we could get this as a separate mod? I always have problems with NPCs' Arousal degrading to "0"

Also, anyone out there knows if this mod conflicts with lover's comfort mod?

I've not had any conflicts, Further Lover's Comfort even tells you its own wake up events have been disabled in favour of the  SLEN wake up event if that's enabled.

Just make sure SLEN loads after Lover's Comfort.

"The Virtual Sexlife" feature is gold!

Any chance we could get this as a separate mod? I always have problems with NPCs' Arousal degrading to "0"

Also, anyone out there knows if this mod conflicts with lover's comfort mod?

I've not had any conflicts, Further Lover's Comfort even tells you its own wake up events have been disabled in favour of the  SLEN wake up event if that's enabled.

Just make sure SLEN loads after Lover's Comfort.

Sweet, time to download then :D

Is the "Virtual Sexlife" feature automatic? or do we have to select it in the MCM menu?

The only thing I don't like is that when NPCs accepted the proposal of sex, they do it right at that spot. So if they are in public, we have sex in public against my will. We should have the options of going somewhere more private like TDF or Sexlab romance.

The only thing I don't like is that when NPCs accepted the proposal of sex, they do it right at that spot. So if they are in public, we have sex in public against my will. We should have the options of going somewhere more private like TDF or Sexlab romance.

This has been asked for so many times before the author of the mad has said, and I quote

"NO, No, never ever!"

Probably a good idea not to ask again