2)  Add meta info to LOOT to put SOS after SLEN when running LOOT.  This will fix the problem when using NMM (or similar) where load order controls bsa order.

Please stop spreading false information in this thread. MO does not 'treat files in BASs as loose files', that sentence doesn't even make sense. MO unpacks the BSAs, and that is what cause the problem, nothing else. If it does so without notifying you of conflicts or overwrites, it is broken by design. Skyrim has a pex file precedence that clearly states that loose scripts override scripts in BSA files. There is a very good reason for this, namely the one I am using to allow both SOS Full, SOS Light and SAM users to enjoy the same mod. Without this script file precedence, such designs would not be possible, as you have found out.

Additionally, for NMM users (and users of any other sane mod manager) the load order for SLEN is entirely irrelevant because NMM (and other mod managers) do NOT unpack BSA files. You can put SLEN before or after SOS, it does not matter one bit.

I've got a better idea.  Try pulling your head out of your ass and read information.  From the STEP wiki for MO ( http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer):

Archives

If a mod contains assets in a BSA file, it will appear in the Archives tab under the mod's name. BSAs may also be unpacked in this tab by right-clicking the BSA and selecting Extract... This will extract the BSA's contents to any folder you choose. When Have MO manage archives is checked in the Archives tab, all BSAs are treated exactly as if they were loose files. That means their priority depends solely on the mod priority order and not the plugin priority order (load order). Additionally, checking a BSA in this mode allows the BSA's assets to be loaded without the need for a dummy plugin. MO's BSA management may be turned off by unticking the Have MO manage BSAs option. If you decide to do this, please note that you will have to load BSAs through dummy plugins. The game's built-in BSA versus loose files rules will apply, and BSAs will be loaded in plugin load order.

MO does NOT automatically unpack the bsa, you have to specifically tell it to unpack them (there may be an option to automatically do it, but it is not on by default).   With the option mentioned above checked ("Have MO manage archives" - which is on by default), the information within bsa files are treated as loose files, therefore the last mod in the left pane wins.

Without MO:

3 mods with script X that displays an alert.

Mod1 - displays "red"

Mod2 - displays "blue"

Mod3 - displays "green"

If all 3 mods are packaged into bsa files, then the load order determines which script runs.

So if the load order is:

M1

M2

M3

and script X is called by any of the 3 mods, "green" will be displayed because M3 is the last in the load order.

If the load order is changed to:

M3

M2

M1

and script X is called by any of the 3 mods, "red" is displayed.

Now let's say M2 is not a bsa but loose files.  Then regardless of load order of the 3 mods, "blue" will always be displayed because loose files win.  (which is what you are talking about).

With MO (with "Have MO manage archives" checked):

In this case, mod load order is not used, left pane priority is used.  So let's say all of the files are packaged into bsa files.

If the left pane priority is:

M1 (priority 1)

M2 (priority 2)

M3 (priority 3)

then if script X is by any of the 3 mods, then "green" will be displayed.

If left pane priority is reversed:

M3 (priority 1)

M2 (priority 2)

M1 (priority 3)

then if script X is by any of the 3 mods, then "red" will be displayed.

Now let's say Mod 2 is unpacked - no bsa.

If the left pane priority is:

M1 (priority 1)

M2 (priority 2)

M3 (priority 3)

then if script X is by any of the 3 mods, then "green" will be displayed.

If left pane priority is reversed:

M3 (priority 1)

M2 (priority 2)

M1 (priority 3)

then if script X is by any of the 3 mods, then "red" will be displayed.

Loose files vs bsa makes no difference when using MO and having that option checked.

If This Mod Is Incorporating Features From SL Romance, Does It Incorporate The Feature Where If You Bang Someone Enough Times They'll Become A Follower?

No, well actually it does as they make them like you. however if they don't belong to the "potentialfollower" faction in CK they won't become a follower unless you add them to that faction through console commands. this also depends on wether the voice supports it or not. You can make this possible by installing other mods that change the dialogue in such a way that npcs that use that certain voice can be made a follower.

Short answer: No it doesn't make those npc's a follower unless they belong to the follower faction. They will like you though.

New version 20150802

Changes:

• Added an additional "(more options)" sub-menu to the sex dialogue for NPCs with rank 4/Lover which includes:
  • Boobjobs (give and/or receive when appropriate)
  • Footjobs (give and/or receive when appropriate)
  • Watch your lover masturbate
  • Furniture use for Throne, Chair and Bed. These options will only show if you have any of these installed (see details below)
  • Added a bit more animation tag filtering to some of the existing sex options to insure no Lesbian animations are used for MF couples and no Female animations are used for MM couples.
  • Excluded furniture prop use from all sex selections except the specific furniture choices.
  • Added a couple of sanity checks around the Recent Partners list to ensure dead references don't break anything. Will add a more solid cleanup routine in future version to get rid of references to uninstalled followers & dead NPCs
  • Fixed a bug that sometimes caused information for the wrong NPC to be shown under the Status heading on the Recent Partners MCM page
  • Added NPC name to the Status and SLEN options headings of the Recent Partners page
  • Made sure the PC is always in a group of 3 not 2, when starting an orgy through dialogue
  • Restructured some of the Utility functions to be more flexible with exluding animation tags

Regarding the furniture animations, these options will only be shown in the (more options) menu if you actually have suitable animations with furniture props installed and enabled. NSAP is the obvious mod I know that comes with a bunch of these. If you did not have them installed (and enabled) yet, you will need to follow these instructions to enable the dialog options:

1. Install the animations and enable them in the MCM menu
  2. Go to the SexLab MCM and Reset Animation Registry, wait for the ready message
  3. Go to the SexLab Eager NPCs MCM page, General tab, and disable the SLEN Sex Dialogs
  4. Close the menu completely and wait a second or 2
  5. Go back into the SLEN MCM menu and enable the Sex Dialogues again
  6. The available options will now appear in the dialog

Its Rumarin from Interesting NPC's (I always marry him), now that I think about it, I bet Approach/Attraction is messing with it. If you say no, enough times to them it seems to drop their relationship rank with you and the more you say yes, raise it up again, at least this is my guess. That tells me a lot though, I will have to put his rank back up with me again via console. 

The slow animations than are probably me I guess. Though I don't have much script lag, whatever I do have, since I have too many mods was probably increased lol, well at least I know I should reduce. 

Thank you for your reply :)

-C

It sounds like you found your explanation, and I would say it works perfectly well, as designed and intended, in both mods. You don't give your spouse enough nookie and as a result he's mad at you (in both mods), and you can raise it again by having sex with him. You can do so using either mod, and it should get recognized by both of them. Isn't it beautiful when mods follow conventions? Things can work so nicely together :D

Now keep your hands out of that console and go perform your marital duties! :P

Regarding the animations, by the time the animation is up and running no SLEN scripts are running anymore, it's all just SexLab animation threads at that point. SLEN does not use animation callbacks so after starting the animation it has no control anymore.

Read through the description and only saw mentions of relationship increases, but this post confused me a bit so i'd rather ask just to make sure, this mod alters relationships only upwards aka increasing how liked you are, but doesn't decrease the relationship rank, right?

You know, I've been thinking about this for the last few minutes and it occurred to me...

If you you don't know how to use the "power tool" called FOMOD?

Maybe you shouldn't be modding.

;-) 

You don't seem to understand what modding is. This is not my daytime job, I already have one of those. Modding is a hobby, I do it for my enjoyment. Scripting fomod packages on the other hand is tedious, boring and unchallenging. I rather trust that 99% of my users can follow the simplest installation instructions any mod can have, and am not bothered in the least by the 1% I cannot satisfy.

Now go play some skyrim rather than trolling the internets.

If This Mod Is Incorporating Features From SL Romance, Does It Incorporate The Feature Where If You Bang Someone Enough Times They'll Become A Follower?

No, well actually it does as they make them like you. however if they don't belong to the "potentialfollower" faction in CK they won't become a follower unless you add them to that faction through console commands. this also depends on wether the voice supports it or not. You can make this possible by installing other mods that change the dialogue in such a way that npcs that use that certain voice can be made a follower.

Short answer: No it doesn't make those npc's a follower unless they belong to the follower faction. They will like you though.

Alright So This Mod Handles It Differently, However I Would Like To Point Out That Romance Will NPCs To The Follower Faction If You've Banged Them Enough Times.

One Example Is Ghorza The Blacksmith In Markarth, She Is Not Part Of The Follower Faction, But If You Banged Her Enough Through SL Romance She'd Be Added To That Faction.

And I Believe Beamer Mentioned At Some Point That He Didn't Put All The Features In This Mod On Front Page Because There's Just Too Much List.

So I Figure I'd Ask If This Was One Of Those Features That he Left Off The Front Page.

@Beamer Could/Would You Be Willing To Implement This Feature?

Read through the description and only saw mentions of relationship increases, but this post confused me a bit so i'd rather ask just to make sure, this mod alters relationships only upwards aka increasing how liked you are, but doesn't decrease the relationship rank, right?

SLEN will only increase the relationship rank, that is correct. However, it will detect when another mod decreases the relationship rank, and react accordingly. So if a lover sinks back to ally or even friend because of another mod, then it will decrease the number of dialogue options you get in SLEN too. It works the other way around too though, if you increase the relationship rank again through SLEN, then the other mod will most likely also detect this and allow you to treat him as lover again.

SLEN will only increase the relationship rank, that is correct. However, it will detect when another mod decreases the relationship rank, and react accordingly. So if a lover sinks back to ally or even friend because of another mod, then it will decrease the number of dialogue options you get in SLEN too. It works the other way around too though, if you increase the relationship rank again through SLEN, then the other mod will most likely also detect this and allow you to treat him as lover again.

Then it works how i thought it does, thank you.

Alright So This Mod Handles It Differently, However I Would Like To Point Out That Romance Will NPCs To The Follower Faction If You've Banged Them Enough Times.

One Example Is Ghorza The Blacksmith In Markarth, She Is Not Part Of The Follower Faction, But If You Banged Her Enough Through SL Romance She'd Be Added To That Faction.

And I Believe Beamer Mentioned At Some Point That He Didn't Put All The Features In This Mod On Front Page Because There's Just Too Much List.

So I Figure I'd Ask If This Was One Of Those Features That he Left Off The Front Page.

Simple answer: SLEN does not make any NPC a follower.

Longer answer: If an NPC is in the potentialfollowerfaction but has too low a relationship with the player for the dialogue option to make them follow you to show up, then increasing the relationship through SLEN should make the option appear. So if they are in the faction in the CK, or because they have been added through another mod or the console, then you could make them follower that way.

Simple answer: SLEN does not make any NPC a follower.

Longer answer: If an NPC is in the potentialfollowerfaction but has too low a relationship with the player for the dialogue option to make them follow you to show up, then increasing the relationship through SLEN should make the option appear. So if they are in the faction in the CK, or because they have been added through another mod or the console, then you could make them follower that way.

I Already Understand That, But What I'm Asking Is That If You Already Carried Over A Lot The Features From SL Romance, Would You Be Willing To Go A Step Further And Carrie Over The Feature From SL Romance That Would Add NPCs To The Follower Faction When You've Banged Them Enough Times?

I Already Understand That, But What I'm Asking Is That If You Already Carried Over A Lot The Features From SL Romance, Would You Be Willing To Go A Step Further And Carrie Over The Feature From SL Romance That Would Add NPCs To The Follower Faction When You've Banged Them Enough Times?

It is something I am thinking about, but have not made a final decision on yet. I have some ideas I need to test and play around with before I decide. The thing is, it's an extremely simple thing to do in the console, and most people will probably already have a follower management mod installed that comes with this functionality, so it doesn't really add that much.

At the moment I am working on some alternative ways to give a bit of control over arousal, to add some variation to the aphrodisiacs so that people who don't train alchemy have something for it too, I think I will finish that before I do anything with followers.

Guest ffabris

Question/suggestion: If I understand correctly, the relationship *type*, between player and NPCs, is currently ignored, right? (That is, spouse, siblings, Jarl/Housecarl, and the rest). Could this be used to add variations to the dialogs? Dunno, for example:

"My thane, I am honored that you're interested! I've wanted this for so long!"

"My brother, you always knew how best to please me!"

and so on....

Just another wild idea. :)

I have been playing. And the only reason I'm sorta trolling you is because you've asked for it in not so many words.

Perhaps I'm wrong. Maybe you won't include a fix in a future update. Maybe you won't just to spite me. And maybe I'll manually install your mod because it does look like a good one... even though you specifically told me that manually unpacking and installing was way over my head.

Coincidentally, I have a day job too and I don't consider figuring out how to fix mods to be enjoyable. I'd rather play using the ones that work with MO and the limited knowledge I have about how to use it.

It seems we're at an impasse. You don't want to take the tedious extra steps to make your mods playable for the most players as possible and I don't want to put in the time to dig into mods that don't work properly in order to fix them.

Btw- I haven't posted too much on this site for you to not browse my past comments... if you did you would see that I have respect for the work that modders do and don't take their work for granted...

Unless they're presumptuous jerks like you... in which case I merely pretend to take the work you put into your mod for granted.

Yeah... I can kinda be an ass that way.

The mod is fine. It's put together the same as 90% (or more) of the mods on here. It's really not complex enough to warrant the expenditure of effort required to script a FOMOD installer. It doesn't need fixing.

My opinion.... nice thing about opinions... everyone's got one.

Regarding MO and let's put this to rest or take it to its own thread...

MO is different from NMM. I let MO handle archives. I order everything in the LEFT pane and I pay attention to who is overwriting whom. That's what the conflict tab is for. If you're going to mod Skyrim, use a tool that's made for it. Sadly... NMM is not that tool. (I used it for a long time before switching... like over a year... and reinstalled Skyrim 3 times because I fucked things up in NMM or NMM did... the jury is still out on at least one of those.)

REGARDLESS of which installer you use..... learn how to use it. Don't be one of those people that just accepts defaults and has absolutely no fucking clue what's going on. THAT is a recipe for disaster.

THIS mod? This mod is fine. 

And I really like it...... so stop fucking with the author and pissing him off. :)

Question : to Update SLAN need to clean install or just overwrite old file and ready to go ?

for MO user that having hard time to understand about MO  take some time to read http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20492-mod-organizer/

Just overwrite, all your old settings, lovers and 'scores' will stay. After starting up you will get a message in the left top of the screen telling you SLEN is updating, followed by another that it is ready, after that you are good to go, find a lover and talk to them to see the new options.

The mod is fine. It's put together the same as 90% (or more) of the mods on here. It's really not complex enough to warrant the expenditure of effort required to script a FOMOD installer. It doesn't need fixing.

MO is different from NMM. I let MO handle archives. I order everything in the LEFT pane and I pay attention to who is overwriting whom. That's what the conflict tab is for. If you're going to mod Skyrim, use a tool that's made for it. Sadly... NMM is not that tool. (I used it for a long time before switching... like over a year... and reinstalled Skyrim 3 times because I fucked things up in NMM or NMM did... the jury is still out on at least one of those.)

REGARDLESS of which installer you use..... learn how to use it. Don't be one of those people that just accepts defaults and has absolutely no fucking clue what's going on. THAT is a recipe for disaster.

And I really like it...... so stop fucking with the author and pissing him off. :)

I'm with you. Honest to god.

If it wasn't for the fact that this guy was telling me that I have no business using MO if I don't know every damn detail about it, I would not have taken the stance that I did.

Not only do I use actual power tools in my day job, I also use machinery that most people don't even know exists... I train others on how to use them as well.

I don't mind being talked down to as long as that talk is at least helpful. This guy is anything but.

Question : to Update SLAN need to clean install or just overwrite old file and ready to go ?

for MO user that having hard time to understand about MO  take some time to read http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20492-mod-organizer/

Just overwrite, all your old settings, lovers and 'scores' will stay. After starting up you will get a message in the left top of the screen telling you SLEN is updating, followed by another that it is ready, after that you are good to go, find a lover and talk to them to see the new options.

Okay and thanks..

Question/suggestion: If I understand correctly, the relationship *type*, between player and NPCs, is currently ignored, right? (That is, spouse, siblings, Jarl/Housecarl, and the rest). Could this be used to add variations to the dialogs? Dunno, for example:

"My thane, I am honored that you're interested! I've wanted this for so long!"

"My brother, you always knew how best to please me!"

and so on....

Just another wild idea. :)

Hmm, do you mean that you would first assign a specific NPC to be your brother? Relationship types like those are only really used between NPCs, and SLEN only deals with relationships to the PC. Thane/Housecarl being the obvious exception, I'm not sure if that is handled with relationship types or keyed off a couple of quest aliasses though, I'd have to look that up.

There are spouses and siblings of course, I tend to forget those. It was Interesting NPCs that finally turned me off marriage. It's a great mod, but first I tried Zora on a female (fail, she's straight), then the cute dibellan girl on a male (fail, she's lesbian, I know how to pick them :P ) and then I had 2 of them freak out on me because I told them I was DB Listener and/or Thieves Guild Master :(  Married life just isn't for Dovahkiin.

I'm with you. Honest to god.

If it wasn't for the fact that this guy was telling me that I have no business using MO if I don't know every damn detail about it, I would not have taken the stance that I did.

Not only do I use actual power tools in my day job, I also use machinery that most people don't even know exists... I train others on how to use them as well.

I don't mind being talked down to as long as that talk is at least helpful. This guy is anything but.

If you browse back a bit, you'll notice there are 12 pages with almost every other post being me answering a question. I have done nothing but answering questions since I released this mod. In between that, you will notice a small few MO users making noisy posts and claiming that this mod is broken, even though the download numbers alone should tell you there are hundreds of MO/Full SOS users out there without any problems, several of whom have posted in this thread to confirm that.

In the end, you can explain to me a million times what MO does and doesn't do, but it's just not relevant. I write my mods to be compatible with Bethesda Skyrim. MO is just one mod manager in a field of several, and if it manages to present my mod to Skyrim in a way that breaks it, then either it is not following the rules, or you are using it wrong.

Oh and incidentally, I don't dislike you, I don't even remember what you posted last time unless you quote it, I'm too busy answering questions to search back if you might be one of the dozens who has posted before. I was simply responding to the post I quoted, in which you were being an asshat, and you deserved every grain of that.

There are spouses and siblings of course, I tend to forget those. It was Interesting NPCs that finally turned me off marriage. It's a great mod, but first I tried Zora on a female (fail, she's straight), then the cute dibellan girl on a male (fail, she's lesbian, I know how to pick them :P ) and then I had 2 of them freak out on me because I told them I was DB Listener and/or Thieves Guild Master :(  Married life just isn't for Dovahkiin.

Interesting NPCs is one of the all time great mods, imo. :) 

You said earlier that you were thinking about ways to handle NPCs approaching the player that weren't too papyrus heavy. Would it be possible to include something like "Too Sexy" mode? Your character marks particular outfits as Too Sexy, and when wearing those outfits will be approached by NPCs over 50 arousal? When you're ready to get back to combat, you put on something more practical and Too Sexy mode is over (and the scripts stop running)?

Interesting NPCs is one of the all time great mods, imo. :) 

You said earlier that you were thinking about ways to handle NPCs approaching the player that weren't too papyrus heavy. Would it be possible to include something like "Too Sexy" mode? Your character marks particular outfits as Too Sexy, and when wearing those outfits will be approached by NPCs over 50 arousal? When you're ready to get back to combat, you put on something more practical and Too Sexy mode is over (and the scripts stop running)?

Yes that's one idea I'm playing with, although I was thinking of something a bit more simple than assigning outfits, like wearing a specially enchanted ring or necklace which you can then combine with whatever outfit you prefer. Another idea I am considering is to use a spell for it, which can attract 1 or 2 aroused NPCs who propose a session to you. If you want more you simply cast again and provided there are more aroused actors nearby it would start a next session. Hmmm, I could call it The Siren's Song, that would be a good name.

I prefer to use fire-and-forget or short timed effects to start things off, it reduces the chance that you accidentally keep an item equiped and get into trouble or suffer performance because of it, and it reduces buggy misuse like having a John follow you all over Tamriel and fight for you because you tab out of his proposal and he keeps waiting for an answer. :D