I think that mod was mentioned earlier in this thread. I think.

Just read it...somehow we have to edit SOS With Nifscope and add the Floppy features to it ..but I have no idea on how to use it...maybe the people who done this for themselves could upload the files here to help others that , like me have no skill on this things...

But that is just me..saying ..

I'm having an odd problem.. men are losing their erections. Having the checkbox that disables FloppySOS during erection events doesn't fix it. Nor does turning off Floppy for the penis (by unchecking HDT). I ended up removing the mod, cleaning my game, and all is now fine. I don't remember seeing this issue with 1.7?

JOPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!

I found a BUG that made my life suck for 3 whole weeks.

One day I start playing skyrim and noticed something odd with the floppy physics.
They were turning on and off at incredible speeds.
Meaning that my character visibly had 2 schlongs.
I've made at least 7 new clean skyrim installations but with no luck as to find out what was causing this...
I even formated my pc and reinstalled everything (yes I can't play Skyrim without your mod T~T)

But today, I found the problem... your mod...

...doesn't support 144 hertz (120fps)
(I've ordered 2 new 144z screens 3 weeks ago)

So I reverted the 144z to 60z and voila!
can anyone else vouch for me, to confirm this?
Now yes it is fixed althought I would like to play Skyrim with 120fps you know :/
Thank you and (as you can tell) I love your mod!

JOPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!

I found a BUG that made my life suck for 3 whole weeks.

One day I start playing skyrim and noticed something odd with the floppy physics.

They were turning on and off at incredible speeds.

Meaning that my character visibly had 2 schlongs.

I've made at least 7 new clean skyrim installations but with no luck as to find out what was causing this...

I even formated my pc and reinstalled everything (yes I can't play Skyrim without your mod T~T)

But today, I found the problem... your mod...

...doesn't support 144 hertz (120fps)

(I've ordered 2 new 144z screens 3 weeks ago)

So I reverted the 144z to 60z and voila!

can anyone else vouch for me, to confirm this?

Now yes it is fixed althought I would like to play Skyrim with 120fps you know :/

Thank you and (as you can tell) I love your mod!

Yes. Skyrim (not the SE) must run on 60Mhz or you are going to have issues. Everywhere. Just walking into an inn and hearing the dishes falling everywhere is a clear sign.

I'm not sure about the SE edition. I won't be running it until SKSE, and SL (and a whole bunch more) are ported.

By the way, my issue with my PC or NPC losing erection I think has to do with SLEN. It I run a scene from SexTalk, or inside the Clubhouse (the men invite), or Spouses Enhanced the sex is fine. But from SLEN - the erection dies. Unless I put Floppy in arousal mode. Which has it's own issues. Such as the penis is hanging down to my knees. Which I suppose isn't THAT much of an issue. :) But still.

Alright here we go, uh I can't get my character's arousal change automatically the preset it's using (high, med arousal, etc.)
I can however change it manually.

Yes I've setup the settings in the MCM perfectly (the arousal based). Made a new save game. And got all the required mods.
The problem isn't with the arousal mod (since it changes the sos depending on the arousal level but without the floppy physics), not with it being a male or female character and not with the floppy mod's version.

So can anyone tell me what can be the problem? I'll try to fix it myself but I would like to know what are the things in play here.

ps: also this wasnt a problem for me a month ago, so yes I had this working at some point. Came to the forums for help since I've been at this for more than 4 hours straight...

Fixed it by saving/loading my game and going in and out of the floppy mcm.

yeah idk as well :l

Hi I'm needing some serious help here. I'm using mod organizer for the first time I have gotten my game stable. Especially after the sos full sos floppy pain in my butt. I finally got these working and everything then I installed bodyslide properly and animated pussy and now I have a missing dll hdt phys file. What do I do? I've tried reinstalling sos floppy and hdt phsy ext. to no avail I'm having issues. I've tried installing hdt to skse plugins and even seperately in mo what I mean of coarse not at the same time but I've tried having it merged to my skse folder and I've tried leaving it as its own mod name in m.o. What am I doing wrong? It says to try fixing the load order in the floppy help section I tried that as well but to not avail can't seem to get anything to work :/ Please help I'm new to both physics mods the sos and pussy and want to try them out.

As a passer by I would like to point out that wording is critical when on Adult oriented sites.... 

Cough....sos floppy pain in my butt. Cough.... 

Which animated Pussy mod you using? Is it the all in one? 

It requires the DLL but does not replace it so it wouldn't be overwriting the file.  basically this is what I would try. I would install the HDT Physics extension  again.. Drag it in the left panel above the HDT all in one ( I am assuming this is the one because I linked it to you earlier) and the SoS floppy.  I couldn't get floppy to work myself but  I didn't try hard enough either... I read that it had a memory leak ( and it doesn't now I guess? ) and was a bit afraid to add a potentially game breaking mod to my lineup... BUT yea... Once you confirm that your dll problem is fixed you can then check the HDT extension ini and see if you can copy and paste the SoS floppy rules in to the HDT all in one Rules... they shouldn' conflict but  I haven't done this myself ( or looked at them to see) so if there is potential overwriting then don't do it.

But that is just what I would do.

EDIT: After redownloading Floppy SoS  .... it doesn't have an extension.ini AND it comes with it's own Extensions DLL so ....yea.. nvm what I posted.

Edit again!: We fixed Carmel's problem ... it was load Priority.

Edit: Ok taking advice found in this thread for people who are not getting floppyness... I am going to compile the information here and add what I did.

First off, wait until the mod loads ( can take up to a minute for Skui MCM to register the mod )  then save and Quit. It is already defaulted for full player floppy.

Then load the save. Now you will probably notice you don't have floppy yet ..and going in and out of the menu won't work.... You can now try and use the floppy self spell ..which didn't work for me.. I had to switch to Manual under settings and then hold Shift and Del key in order to floppy my character... it took a second to apply but when it did it was floppy time (?).

The mods I use is HDT all in one Pussy --- > http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

So it does work with that for those curious, we just might have to take extra steps. 

Hello, so I recently reverted my game back to Skyrim after completing Enderal and now I cannot get Floppy to work at all.. SAM and other custom animations all work just fine though.

I completely validated my game's memory with steam just in case any files were missing after reverting back, then I went and installed all of my mods again.

The only difference so far is that I started out using the Nexus Mod Manager which I have never used before, and it says that Floppy interferes with the skeleton required to run Floppy itself.. so I have tried running the game with Floppy 1.4, 1.7, 2.0, and 2.1 and none of them seem to work. I tripple checked that I had all the required plugins, and reran FNIS for Users every time I tested Floppy.

I've never had a problem with Floppy before... Can someone help me? It would be greatly appreciated!  :heart:

Hello, so I recently reverted my game back to Skyrim after completing Enderal and now I cannot get Floppy to work at all.. SAM and other custom animations all work just fine though.

I completely validated my game's memory with steam just in case any files were missing after reverting back, then I went and installed all of my mods again.

The only difference so far is that I started out using the Nexus Mod Manager which I have never used before, and it says that Floppy interferes with the skeleton required to run Floppy itself.. so I have tried running the game with Floppy 1.4, 1.7, 2.0, and 2.1 and none of them seem to work. I tripple checked that I had all the required plugins, and reran FNIS for Users every time I tested Floppy.

I've never had a problem with Floppy before... Can someone help me? It would be greatly appreciated!  :heart:

I haven't used NMM in a long time, so perhaps someone else can confirm/correct me. But I suspect there's a problem with your mods overriding order.

If NMM has a virtual folder mechanism, make sure Floppysos has higher priority, so that it can override other mods's DLL files.

If NMM uses a single folder, make sure to install Floppysos last, so it overwrites other mods's DLL files.

I haven't used NMM in a long time, so perhaps someone else can confirm/correct me. But I suspect there's a problem with your mods overriding order.

If NMM has a virtual folder mechanism, make sure Floppysos has higher priority, so that it can override other mods's DLL files.

If NMM uses a single folder, make sure to install Floppysos last, so it overwrites other mods's DLL files.

Nmm last update really fuck my installations up it doesn't always install and enable mods correctly they are trying to fix this. I've been having problems too so my solution was to try mod organizer out. Its worked for my so far.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their floppy presets for the arousal based set up.  I think everything is working for me but I think I am way off base with my presets, specifically the interaction of weight and velocity.  I am not getting things to look very good, things either fly all over the place and there is a lot of clipping,  or things don't move much at all.  If someone would share their nice looking presets I would be very very grateful.  I hope this does not sound like I am being lazy because I have spent a lot of time trying to get things right, but I have seen GIF's and video clips where the "floppy" looks a lot better than I have been able to figure out.

Nmm last update really fuck my installations up it doesn't always install and enable mods correctly they are trying to fix this. I've been having problems too so my solution was to try mod organizer out. Its worked for my so far.

I use NMM with no issues. But Floppy is also the only mod that uses the HT dll. So I don't have priority issues at all. I run a total of 159 mods, including SexLab/MatchMaker (of course), SLEN, SexTalk, SOS (full), Spouses Enhanced, Lovers Comfort, M2M, and SLA. Oh and a bunch of ffabris' other mods. 

I dont know what's happening, but, apparently, even after uninstalling the Floppy mod, I still have the issue of a bouncy, crazily spasming pair of balls uncontrolled flailing around, even when still... It happened with the cock as well, before the uninstall, and with the pussy lips, making it appear as if each side of the labia was spiking out in all directions trying to leave the body... I uninstalled every HDT physics and left only 1, along with reinstalling the newest XPMSE skeleton.. Still, the balls are a problem.. I don't know what else I could change so to completely remove any physics around that part..

I'm using SOS with bodyslide and the Special UUNP body.

I dont know what's happening, but, apparently, even after uninstalling the Floppy mod, I still have the issue of a bouncy, crazily spasming pair of balls uncontrolled flailing around, even when still... It happened with the cock as well, before the uninstall, and with the pussy lips, making it appear as if each side of the labia was spiking out in all directions trying to leave the body... I uninstalled every HDT physics and left only 1, along with reinstalling the newest XPMSE skeleton.. Still, the balls are a problem.. I don't know what else I could change so to completely remove any physics around that part..

Are you sure it's the balls flailing? If two mods have an xml file defining physics for the same object (schlong, balls, vagina, etc) you can get spasms like the problem you mention.

You should check your installation for all xml files in the SKSE/Plugins folder. Then you can determine if there are possible conflicts, like two mods defining physics for the vagina.

Of course, also make sure your skeleton is installed correctly.

I noticed there is a certain order to adhere to when using the all in one pussy otherwise shit goes banana's. Skeletons and requireds first pussy sos sos retexture mods if desired and the floppy sos. Sometimes you may have to reinstall sexlab in game. That's worked for me.

I'm sorry, I just realized it indeed wasn't the cock nor the balls.. It's actually the belly itself  :(

There's where I'm a bit lost, though.. I'm using an UUNP body, and the physics from Bodyslide.. I disabled Sexlab Inflation framework and FillHerUp, and somehow, when I move, the belly goes completely crazy, distorded and the mesh spikes towards every direction. I have no clue as to what causes this, reinstalled the newest XPMS and changed UUNP Special to HDT, but the problem persists.. 

At least I hope this means I can use the floppy cock once I solve this issue  :-/

I took a skyrim break for 6 months and I've forgotten how to get this to work with AiO v3.3 and Clams.

Using SOS, AiO, Clams.  Tested animations without floppy, vagina collision worked fine.  Installed floppy, no more collisions - set it to balls only to get ass-slapping goodness, that works fine.  No actual vagina collision.  Disabled/enabled the hdtm.xml, no avail.

Reinstalled floppy, no avail.  Tried looking for keywords in this thread and the AiO thread, no avail.  I vaguely remember a different xml file I replaced and got it to work...but it's been 6 months ago; maybe I'm completely wrong.

I'll continue to play with settings.  Any help would be appreciated, thank you all.  :shy:

Edit - finger collision works fine.  Bah.

The problem here..and im sorry if im wrong is that there are people , players, that mange to change the Floppy files and add collisions  to it, the same goes to files related to AIO that I use myself as well..but no one shares the files for the ones like myself that have no idea on how to use Nifscope to xml files to the SOS and >Floppy files....

People come here download Mods...but when they manage to fix this small details they do not share the files with others...I dont know if Im wrong..but its kind of weird to see people saying they manage to edit files and add this and that like collisions but then not sharing them here when its supposed to help others......

People stop being like this ..we should help others..cause its the reason for this community..people make such a big secret of this things and then others just watch their fantastic pics knowing that no matter what request we , the ones that have no knowledge,  post here no one will help appart from some posts that really try to help others just point other treaths in a sarcastic and some times rude way...

I have tried to help in my limited knowings of some stuff, but really helped here never was...I can not understand this...and in a long term people just quit playing this mods cause it doesnt work...

Do not say read the description page, cause for you guys that might understand normal instructions for others its just confusing and in most cases leads to ruin the game and mess with files that just get the game broken...to the point of having to reinstall it...

Help is what one can aid with....but people here just are turning selfish... 

Sorry I know it hurts to read this but with no offence I think some of you guys could think about this I am saying here...

How can be difficult to help others by sharing our files...???

I do not see any problem but apparently for some its out of question...help ...well...I hope someone do in a future...

I took a skyrim break for 6 months and I've forgotten how to get this to work with AiO v3.3 and Clams.

Using SOS, AiO, Clams.  Tested animations without floppy, vagina collision worked fine.  Installed floppy, no more collisions - set it to balls only to get ass-slapping goodness, that works fine.  No actual vagina collision.  Disabled/enabled the hdtm.xml, no avail.

Reinstalled floppy, no avail.  Tried looking for keywords in this thread and the AiO thread, no avail.  I vaguely remember a different xml file I replaced and got it to work...but it's been 6 months ago; maybe I'm completely wrong.

I'll continue to play with settings.  Any help would be appreciated, thank you all.  :shy:

Edit - finger collision works fine.  Bah.

If you're using clams, this might help:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/59646-how-to-get-floppysos-to-work-with-clams-of-skyrim/

The problem here..and im sorry if im wrong is that there are people , players, that mange to change the Floppy files and add collisions  to it, the same goes to files related to AIO that I use myself as well..but no one shares the files for the ones like myself that have no idea on how to use Nifscope to xml files to the SOS and >Floppy files....

People come here download Mods...but when they manage to fix this small details they do not share the files with others...I dont know if Im wrong..but its kind of weird to see people saying they manage to edit files and add this and that like collisions but then not sharing them here when its supposed to help others......

People stop being like this ..we should help others..cause its the reason for this community..people make such a big secret of this things and then others just watch their fantastic pics knowing that no matter what request we , the ones that have no knowledge,  post here no one will help appart from some posts that really try to help others just point other treaths in a sarcastic and some times rude way...

I have tried to help in my limited knowings of some stuff, but really helped here never was...I can not understand this...and in a long term people just quit playing this mods cause it doesnt work...

Do not say read the description page, cause for you guys that might understand normal instructions for others its just confusing and in most cases leads to ruin the game and mess with files that just get the game broken...to the point of having to reinstall it...

Help is what one can aid with....but people here just are turning selfish... 

Sorry I know it hurts to read this but with no offence I think some of you guys could think about this I am saying here...

How can be difficult to help others by sharing our files...???

I do not see any problem but apparently for some its out of question...help ...well...I hope someone do in a future...

I don't think a lot of people are like that. I see most people sharing their files if they come to a solution.

What exactly is not working in your setup?