What music do you listen to?

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

You didn't ask that.  Only if you knew the band before it being posted here.  ?  I didn't even take band in high school.  I learned guitar and music on my own.  I do not have your depth and breath of musical knowledge, so this ain't fair.

So do I still get my ass kissed? 

Fuck no....  :)

Another song from my son's playlist.  He knows all about what the song is really about....uncanny how my son is more informed about the world than many in my country.

Another one from my son....He found this on his own....yea, I posted it before, but this is for my son.  How come a 7th grader is smarter than many adults I know....He knows bullshit from truth.  Instinctively.  Before playing this he says "Hey Mom....." and smiles.  I then say,  "I rock on, sweet boy."

Edited by lotus.angel
16 hours ago, zelphador23 said:

I love this movie.

Jesus walks into a hotel and hands the innkeeper 3 nails and asks can you put me up for the night?

FUCK YES.

Plus the scene with the mother: "mother is the name of god in the hearts and lips of all children...morphine is bad for you"

Or after killing Tin Tin "victims aren't we all"

"is that gasoline I smell?"

Edited by lotus.angel
10 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Forgot to put a smiley face at the end.  I was joking.  I know you fairly well I think.

I KNOW YOU do

TOTALLY off topic "ahem"  two words "ta-kill-ya" and "holyfuckthankyou"

Edited by lotus.angel
10 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Ain't you gonna offer to kiss the ass of anyone who knows these guys?

No, I have decided ass kissing is now something I will only be the recipient of....IF the person is "worthy" ?

LOL "bow down bitches"   *snark*

12 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

This song is a blast to jam to.  Of course, any blues song is. 

AMEN to blues......the foundation of so much music....I would have to start a new thread for that.

3 minutes ago, dbagain said:

Make that three of us.

No word of a lie, I had that Fugazi song in my head the other day, and I couldn't remember the name to YouTube it.

*hums Twilight Zone theme tune*

Were you 2 secretly my best friends in Houston.  We rode around in an avocado-colored Gremlin trying to fit in around 7 people.  Road trips?  Ring a bell?  ;)

10 hours ago, zelphador23 said:

+1 can't add more reactions...

The horror, the horror....scenes of Apocalypse Now and Joseph Conrad assault my mind's eye.  :D

12 hours ago, zelphador23 said:

I mean Simon and Garfunkel are obviously masters, but Disturbed did this justice.

Also on my son's playlist.  Because he is more awesome than I could ever hope to be.

2 hours ago, dbagain said:

The original, by The Stone Roses is the ONLY song EVER that I have heard in my dreams.  Repeatedly.  The opening bass line in-particular.  Glad these guys haven't been forgotten.  WOW, a female singing this gives me an entirely new perspective.  LOVE it.

Edited by lotus.angel
2 hours ago, dbagain said:

Make that three of us.

No word of a lie, I had that Fugazi song in my head the other day, and I couldn't remember the name to YouTube it.

*hums Twilight Zone theme tune*

Ok, you are officially another of my long lost siblings