What music do you listen to?

I loved the Unforgettable Fire and everything before from U2.  This is a childhood song.  I am a HUGE Brian Eno fan, which explains my connection to this song as he I think helped produce the album...or was involved, it's been a while.  Plus, The Edge, I know after two notes if he is a guitarist on a song...such a distinct style.  This was the only tour of theirs I attended....it was incredible.  Yeah, I was FAR too young to be going to a concert without a parent.....that didn't stop me....It also reminds me of Houston, before my family moved to NY....and the friends their that home and family is something that often times is best chosen.

For my experience, this album is not a group of songs but pieces of a whole.  Relistening after many years, wow, memories and a couple songs I love buy have neglected for too long..

Edited by lotus.angel

Sorry, I DJ'ed for years...I get on a roll.....someone needs to stage an intervention or I will not stop....lol...and now for my favorite college tavern drinking beer song ever (ok, I only like one beer, but they had it on tap)

3 minutes ago, lotus.angel said:

Sorry, I DJ'ed for years...I get on a roll.....someone needs to stage an intervention or I will not stop....lol...and now for my favorite college tavern drinking beer song ever (ok, I only like one beer, but they had it on tap)

This song is a blast to jam to.  Of course, any blues song is.