Spouses Enhanced 1.7.3 (14-Oct-2015)

Updating:

Generally, updating this mod can be done without any special care, just replace the old version files with the new ones. If there's any exception for a new version, detailed update instructions will be included in the patch notes.

Note: If you're upgrading from 1.40 or lower, to 1.5.0+, a full uninstall with save script cleaning is highly recommended unless you're starting a new game. This does not apply if you're upgrading from 1.41 or higher.

Ive got your version "SpousesEnhanced_version1.4_WS6 Experimental" installed. Does that count as 1.40 or lower?

guess not right?

Updating:

Generally, updating this mod can be done without any special care, just replace the old version files with the new ones. If there's any exception for a new version, detailed update instructions will be included in the patch notes.

Note: If you're upgrading from 1.40 or lower, to 1.5.0+, a full uninstall with save script cleaning is highly recommended unless you're starting a new game. This does not apply if you're upgrading from 1.41 or higher.

Ive got your version "SpousesEnhanced_version1.4_WS6 Experimental" installed. Does that count as 1.40 or lower?

guess not right?

My bad, 1.40 and higher don't require anything special for updating, which includes WS6 Experimental. I'll clarify that section now.

Changer, it is one new version so you replace the old one.

One question Wraitslayer.

I am currently married to Amalee from Intressting people.

She have her own marrage lines and so on.

Is it hard to add her to?

I think 3dnpc do have one own class for spouses.

- Added unvoiced dialogue support for spouses with custom voice-types.

Do that part take care of that?

Changer, it is one new version so you replace the old one.

One question Wraitslayer.

I am currently married to Amalee from Intressting people.

She have her own marrage lines and so on.

Is it hard to add her to?

I think 3dnpc do have one own class for spouses.

- Added unvoiced dialogue support for spouses with custom voice-types.

Do that part take care of that?

All custom NPCs will work with version 1.6.0 as long as they register themselves as your spouse in the vanilla marriage tracking quest. I actually tested 1.6.0 with Hagravi Gray-Wave, who is also from 3DNPCs, and it works just fine, so unless Amalee works completely different for some reason, she should have SE dialogue as well.

Ok thanks.

I was thinking that it should work.

Did do one small try, but for some reason Amalee was not in Lake manor. Dunno. So I unistalled and reverted one save.

Time to check again.

Did set the home by using the default system, so it was perhaps some bug.

Ok thanks.

I was thinking that it should work.

Did do one small try, but for some reason Amalee was not in Lake manor. Dunno. So I unistalled and reverted one save.

Time to check again.

Did set the home by using the default system, so it was perhaps some bug.

Hagravi did take a couple days to get to Breezehome after the marriage ceremony, so maybe Amalee is just taking her sweet time to get there. :P You can use player.moveto xx15388a in the console (replace xx with the load order ID of your 3DNPC) to teleport to her and figure out where she is, and whether SE is working for her.

1.6.0 now? this is ongoing?great :) well be sure to add updates to your description if some new detail on upgrading is needed. we all will want to know

Yeah, I know I said I was only bugfixing, but it turned out that adding unvoiced support for custom NPCs wasn't that difficult anyway, so why not? :)

And yes, any updates I do will be reflected in the description and patch notes.

Thank you SOOO much for making this happen. It also makes me laugh a bit that it took about 2 or so years to find someone that could, when it was obviously so simple to do. xD

Is there ANY way.... that you could make this work for female followers that you're NOT married to? 

Might be a separate mod because I'm sure it isn't a simple matter, but my DREAM would be to have all of this functionality in a mod that would be more like....

Friends with Benefits.

I love my followers! And sometimes have a lot of them. Would be WONDERFUL to wake up and find one of them in my bed. :)

Hi, I love have this mod, but recently has married with Serana, but the dialogs (Spouses Enhanced) don't show up

I try first with Spouses Enhanced 1.4, and now with 1.6

I check all requeriments, the load order is correct and make the updates...

Sorry my bad English.

Thanks in advanced :)

i use Marriable Serana mod, but not the dialog edit mod of her. so the 1.6 main file is enough?

Well no. The current version of Spouses Enhanced treats Serana as a voice-acted character even if you're not using the Serana add-on, so she doesn't qualify for the unvoiced dialogue path I've added in 1.6.0, and hence will be missing the "My love..." topic branch entirely if you're lacking the Serana add-on and its requirements.

This is something I can fix with a quick patch, I'll have SE check for Dawnguard+SE Serana patch, instead of just Dawnguard, to decide whether to flag her as voice-acted. That way Serana will still work unvoiced with SE if you don't want to grab the extra requirements.

Thank you SOOO much for making this happen. It also makes me laugh a bit that it took about 2 or so years to find someone that could, when it was obviously so simple to do. xD

You're welcome! Well, I guess it's a bit difficult to find someone willing to fix an abandoned mod, most people aren't like me and prefer making their own mods from scratch. :)

Is there ANY way.... that you could make this work for female followers that you're NOT married to? 

Might be a separate mod because I'm sure it isn't a simple matter, but my DREAM would be to have all of this functionality in a mod that would be more like....

Friends with Benefits.

I love my followers! And sometimes have a lot of them. Would be WONDERFUL to wake up and find one of them in my bed. :)

That's quite similar to asking "will this mod support multiple spouses?", and the answer is essentially the same.

Problem is, the entire mod is built with a single spouse in mind. If I allowed multiple NPCs to access the dialogue, variables would get overwritten every time you interacted with a new spouse. If one of your spouses got angry at you, they ALL would. If one of them did an entry event, none of the others would do one until the cooldown expires. If you told them to meet you in the bedroom, they'd all move towards the master bedroom at your main spouse's house (a.k.a. the one married via the vanilla system). And that's before we get to the fact that the mod only tracks one LoveInterest alias, not an indeterminate amount of them. The system is just not designed to handle anything but your one spouse, so the functionality you'd like to have is best provided by a mod of its own.

Hi, I love have this mod, but recently has married with Serana, but the dialogs (Spouses Enhanced) don't show up I try first with Spouses Enhanced 1.4, and now with 1.6 I check all requeriments, the load order is correct and make the updates... Sorry my bad English. Thanks in advanced :)

Show me your load order.

Friends with Benefits.

That part is better to have in one mod like Lovers Comfort.

Check here for a script cleaner.

As for why you're not getting the "My love...", you either used a divorce or marriage-related mod that broke the vanilla quest Skyrim uses for spouse tracking (which in turn affects Spouses Enhanced), or your spouse uses a voice type that's not vanilla. (which is normal for custom followers). For the former, I can't really help you, but for the latter, I may be able to to provide limited support for the spouse dialogue. (which won't be voiced of course, but better than nothing, right?)

pretty sure the only marriage related mod i use is "spouses enhanced", and my spouse is Serana so she ain't custom.

but i'd like to rephrase the problem i'm encountering: it's not the "my love..." speech option that's missing (my bad for not noticing, sorry), it's all the speech options besides "it's nothing" that are missing. (you know, after "gaze invitingly" you have options to ask your spouse to kiss you or proposition sexs, that's all gone)

what basically happened is that i chose the speech option "how about you put somthing more comfortable"  and then i used the "come with me" option to make her my follower while in the alternate cloths, and when i told her "i think we should part ways" THEN the options after "gaze invitingly" disappeared, could this be related?

P.S tried reinstalling the mod with script cleaner, didn't work

pretty sure the only marriage related mod i use is "spouses enhanced", and my spouse is Serana so she ain't custom.

but i'd like to rephrase the problem i'm encountering: it's not the "my love..." speech option that's missing (my bad for not noticing, sorry), it's all the speech options besides "it's nothing" that are missing. (you know, after "gaze invitingly" you have options to ask your spouse to kiss you or proposition sexs, that's all gone)

what basically happened is that i chose the speech option "how about you put somthing more comfortable"  and then i used the "come with me" option to make her my follower while in the alternate cloths, and when i told her "i think we should part ways" THEN the options after "gaze invitingly" disappeared, could this be related?

P.S tried reinstalling the mod with script cleaner, didn't work

Just to make sure I'm looking in the right place, you still have (Gaze invitingly.), it's anything after that that's missing, except for the 'It's nothing.' option?

Hi, I love have this mod, but recently has married with Serana, but the dialogs (Spouses Enhanced) don't show up I try first with Spouses Enhanced 1.4, and now with 1.6 I check all requeriments, the load order is correct and make the updates... Sorry my bad English. Thanks in advanced :)

Show me your load order.

Hi, again

my load order...plugins.txt

in spouses enhanced configuration says: Spouse: NONE

Master Bed Loc: VLINDREL HALL

I'm already married with Serana...

thanks  :)

I get this error in TES5Edit:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [C6] SpousesEnhanced.esp
[00:00] _SE_MainQuest "Spouses Enhanced Main Quest" [QUST:C6000D62]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0203CE6B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [INFO:C60065F3] (in GRUP Topic Children of _SE_SpouseInitiate_ClearCum "Might want to clean up a bit, hon." [DIAL:C60065F2])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Info VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0203CE6B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01] All Done!

I get this error in TES5Edit:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [C6] SpousesEnhanced.esp
[00:00] _SE_MainQuest "Spouses Enhanced Main Quest" [QUST:C6000D62]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0203CE6B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [INFO:C60065F3] (in GRUP Topic Children of _SE_SpouseInitiate_ClearCum "Might want to clean up a bit, hon." [DIAL:C60065F2])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Info VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0203CE6B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01] All Done!

Thanks, next version will have it fixed.

Hi, again

thanks   :)

You didn't actually link your load order, it seems. :P I need it to check if you're missing Serana mods.

Do you know what the 0203CE6B form ID refers to or should refer to? SE 1.41 also have the same error BTW.

Yes, it's a property reference to sslActorLib, so that the SexLab framework can clean cum off the target actor when that dialogue is selected by the player. That property was set to NULL for some reason, instead of linking to the appropriate SexLab quest, so the script wouldn't function correctly and produce a Papyrus log error when accessed. That's why TES5Edit was complaining.

Hi, again

thanks   :)

You didn't actually link your load order, it seems. :P I need it to check if you're missing Serana mods.

Sorry...

plugins.txt