Nexus ban today

blitzen

I saw a mod on the Nexus, and as I was reading the mod page, things started disappearing. A couple of links to other pages suddenly went nowhere, the file associated with the mod vanished, and then the entire mod page was gone. It had something to do with a loli outfit ported from Oblivion (Carmen?) and some link to a loli body it was made for. The author, Nikitaa, was apparently banned as a result. That's all I know. I think I've seen her work before, and it looked very good, although I haven't used any of it. She created things for CBBE I believe. She must have made some kind of error after all this time. What a shame.

Ah yeah i used to use her CBPE body, shame if she's been banned.

But then again, i don't understand the hate against that? It might be called loli, but that def doesn't cover only loli-types.

I have smaller breasts than CBPE irl, since it's like a small B-cup on lowest weight, and i'm 23? I know plenty of girls ages 20+ who has a lesser "developed bodies" than that and yet it's banable? xD

Does this mean i should feel bad about myself irl ._.

Guest endgameaddiction

Well so much for her succubus mod. I was planning to download that some time. Oh well. Live and learn. Nexus is not a place for adult mods.

Guest endgameaddiction

They outright banned her for it?

Nexus moderating is  horrible...

banned for uploading a loli nude body. That seems a rightful ban to me tbh.

Banned immediately with no warning though?

The loli nude body is ban worthy sure, but the mods could have asked the author to take the mod down, given a warning first.

No, they should have just removed the mod. And maybe warn her. Unless she was already warned before.

EDIT Ninjad'

Guest endgameaddiction

This is the few times I will agree with Nexus and disagree with others. It's common sense not to upload loli content. If she did it on accident, maybe I could understand. if not, tough luck. Should of known better. Especially at Nexus.

This is the few times I will agree with Nexus and disagree with others. It's common sense not to upload loli content. If she did it on accident, maybe I could understand. if not, tough luck. Should of known better. Especially at Nexus.

That's what is so strange. She's been there for a long time and would probably know the policy. But since I didn't actually see the content, I don't know if it was actual nudity, or just too skimpy for a loli. It might have been a judgement call by the Nexus moderator.

I saw this thread and just immediately went to check her page on Nexus.

I can still download her mods,but her profile has her listed as banned. :(

Quite some mods from her got removed though.

A pity since she has a few nice armor/clothing mods.

This was her latest addition and also got banned, and no it doesn't contain nudity, but apprently when u tag it as "loli clothing" it's worthy of banning over at the nexus. (a little skimpy yeah, but no nudity)

VDuwzQW.jpg

Guest endgameaddiction

That's what is so strange. She's been there for a long time and would probably know the policy. But since I didn't actually see the content, I don't know if it was actual nudity, or just too skimpy for a loli. It might have been a judgement call by the Nexus moderator.

I don't know her. I've seen her work in the past. She's done a lot. Perhaps a warning may have been given, but loli stuff is really pushing it and that's where I can see if no warning was given. Most mod sites do not want to be affiliated with loli/pedo because it puts them at high risk. And she should of known this. It's common sense.

This was her latest addition and also got banned, and no it doesn't contain nudity, but apprently when u tag it as "loli clothing" it's worthy of banning over at the nexus. (a little skimpy yeah, but no nudity)

VDuwzQW.jpg

That's it? It doesn't even look like a child. So just using the word loli was causing the problem. Modders should avoid even mentioning that word on the Nexus, since that seems to be the real issue. I don't see anything wrong with that image.

VDuwzQW.jpg

That's it? It doesn't even look like a child. So just using the word loli was causing the problem. Modders should avoid even mentioning that word on the Nexus, since that seems to be the real issue. I don't see anything wrong with that image.

Well, her screenshots were from a loli/child character though. 

This is from my own game, but downloaded the mod before it got banned.

For some reason I thought I'd see a lot more hate for the nexus admin. It's refreshing to find people looking at a situation logically. I didn't check the mod because I use unp, but I can understand why they would shut that down. It's like a person working at Chuck-e-Cheese, and going into work wearing a pedo-bear shirt. The company doesn't want that reputation, and would rather get rid of that employee then protect him.

Guest endgameaddiction

Right. I'm not hating on the poor girl. But what she did was place her self in fire and got herself incinerated. I'm not against people who use loli mods or what ever they please. But there is a place for everything and she chose to upload it at the most strict of all strict mod sits.

Archived